Home helper needed for disabled senior woman in Graton, schedule is up to you: lots of flexibility.
Male or female, doesn't matter. I need help immediately!
Ideally, I'd like someone to work at least 2 or 3 days every week, up to 30 hours/week ... possibly less if I can find 2 people.Variations can be discussed, even if fewer hours per week are desired. Some help is far better than no help!
Must love dogs!

Most of the salary will be paid by IHSS; if you are not already signed up, it's easy to do.

My body is wearing out, but I still get around! Due to a back injury, I am extremely limited in my ability to lift, bend, carry, and I tire quickly. I don't need medical attention or personal care; just help to run my home and do the simple tasks that I should not do. Duties include: meal prep, cooking, house cleaning, laundry, going for walks, home projects (like de-cluttering and organizing). If someone could also help with gardening and small repairs, I would be in heaven...but not necessary.

This is a physical job, requiring standing and walking and some lifting
(if it were something easy and sitting, I wouldn't need help!) .

I need someone reliable; if you get sick often or have injuries that limit your ability to work, we'll have a problem.

I will be having major back surgery in October, and will need lots of help for a few months afterward. During my recovery, I will be unable to drive for a few months, so I will need help being driven to appointments, shopping, etc. This is an ongoing position.

If interested, or if you know of someone who might be interested, please call 823-5085 and leave a message. Thanks!