Hours from 1:00 to 4:00 or 2:00 to 5:00, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Cook healthy organic meals, once each shift, lots of veggies and chopping - cooking experience required.
Clean about two hours, once per week, with non toxic products only.
Drive to doctor's appointments, some outside of Sonoma County, two to four times monthly.
Assist me with administrative help, typing, paperwork, phone calls, correspondence - must be organized.
Think creatively to help me brainstorm about how to build a better support system.
IHSS employment is $13.00 per hour.

I'm looking for someone who's warm and friendly, who likes collaboration and teamwork, but can also work well alone. I would appreciate a calm, focused, motivated attitude to help me get things done. Harmony, good communication, and wanting to help out would be greatly appreciated. Must be green and not use any scented products! If not an IHSS employee, but feel interested in the job, I can help you get started!

Me: 60 year old Berkeley Girl who has been mostly bed bound since 2012, but has been feeling better lately, and would like to be getting more done. Previously a world traveler, political science student, artist, and great lover of life. I want to get back to exercising and artwork, but first I need to catch up, and also follow through with the medical care I need.

I work best with intelligent, confident, strong women who are easy going and kind (playful and/or joyful are also really great). I don't do well with impatient, irritable, competitive, ego sensitive, or passive aggressive behaviour. Absolutely no Dramas, Addictions, or Anger Issues, please.

If we got along really well, this could lead to a live-in position, should you want it (but in no way a prerequisite). Please email me and tell me a little about yourself! [email protected]