I am a credentialed teacher looking to homeschool an individual child or pod of up to 5 children. I have 2 years experience teaching bilingual 3rd grade (Spanish/English), 3 years teaching bilingual kindergarten, 2 years substituting all grades all over the county and 3 years in Early Childhood Education. I most recently worked in a nature based Lifeways program. (Waldorf ages 1-4) I am happy to guide children with online learning if that is their educational plan. I can also help create hands on extension lessons. I also love to follow the child, base lessons on their interests and do project based learning whenever possible. I am open to lesson planning for students not participating in online learning but would ask to be compensated for my hours lesson planning outside of teaching. A certain amount of lesson extensions would naturally unfold for those students utilizing an online platform. I can also collaborate with parents who are already homeschooling or transitioning. I firmly believe in daily outdoor time. My interests are in walking in nature, gardening and yoga but can help create games and activities as well. I'm always open to parent input and collaboration. I am passionate about the arts and creativity so would incorporate art and creative projects. My home cannot accommodate a pod of learners so a parent or parents would need to offer their space to make this possible. My base rate is $25-35 an hour, depending on how many children and age range. Split between all the parents, it would be less than day care if there were 4 or more families participating. I am looking for about 30 hours a week, ideally split between 4 days. Do you have a community of parents who work and are looking for help and support in educating their children while schools are essentially closed due to COVID 19? Please email me with any questions or ideas. I'd love to take this unique opportunity to give a small group of learners an experience specifically tailored to their needs and preferences. I live in Sebastopol but can travel up to 25 miles each way. Thank you.