Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    katyhere

IHSS Live-In for person who likes to cook organic and keep things clean and organized

Bedroom and living room offered in exchange for 15 hours assistance per week - which is also paid $13.00 per hour. Non-toxic environment - organic food and green products only - with no scents or junk food in home. I like a relaxed, attractive, and happy environment. I'm progressive, an artist and activist, and have experience traveling the world.

I would love to find the right person for a long-term living arrangement - one that would be a win-win situation for us both! I'm a 60 year old Berkeley Girl who needs assistance with healthy meals, keeping things clean and organized, rides to doctor's appointments, and administrative assistance. No personal care needed.

I'm in a two bedroom apartment that is furnished nicely and has no wall to wall carpeting. The kitchen and bathroom are shared, but you'd have your bedroom and also the living room mostly to yourself (I spend most of my time in bed). The living room has two new couches and a nice large desk that's set up for internet (with ethernet cables). I'm expecting my Section 8 Voucher within a year two and hope to be moving into a house then - and you'd be included.

I'm trustworthy, ethical, warm, caring, respectful, independent, non dogmatic, rational, analytical - but also with an equal respect for emotions and feelings. I'm also a bit goofy when happy! Clear communication is super important to me - being open, honest, direct - but also caring and respectful. I don't do well with game playing and/or ego issues - like passive aggressiveness or making something personal when it's not. I would like to find someone who appreciates the same - who is reliable, stable, and is in general, capable of getting things done.

Does this sound like it could be a good fit for you? If so, contact me, and tell me a little about yourself and what you're looking for. Move in date would be four weeks from date of hire (although, if needed, could be longer). Absolutely No Dramas, Addictions, or Anger Issues, please. Thanks! Katy
    [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: