Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mayacaman

“Nobody Needs to Die” - “Thousands of Doctors” are Being Silenced on Facts and Treatments

“Nobody Needs to Die” – Frontline Doctors Storm D.C. Claiming “Thousands of Doctors” are Being Silenced on ***Facts and Treatments for COVID

by Brian Shilhavy
    Health Impact News

America’s Frontline Doctors stormed into Washington D.C. today to host their first annual White Coat Summit on Capitol Hill to combat the misinformation and propaganda on COVID being fed to the American people through the corporate media, while successful treatments against COVID are being censored by Big Tech.

They held a brief press conference first that was sparsely attended, and where impassioned doctors, all of whom deal directly with COVID patients, claimed that the American people were being deceived, and that “nobody needs to die” from COVID, because all them are successfully treating COVID patients with effective cures that are being censored for political reasons.

The purpose of this summit from their website:
    American life has fallen casualty to a massive disinformation campaign. We can speculate on how this has happened, and why it has continued, but the purpose of the inaugural White Coat Summit is to empower Americans to stop living in fear.

If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.

One of the speakers at the press conference today was Dr. Stella Immanuel* from Houston, Texas. She stated that she studied medicine in Nigeria where she used Hydroxychloroquine for malaria patients, and is therefore very experienced with this medication, and that she has now treated over 350 COVID patients in Texas with Hydroxychloroquine, and none of them have died. She said:

“I’m here because I have personally treated over 350 patients with COVID. Patients that have diabetes, patients that have high blood pressure, patients that have asthma, all people.

My oldest patient is 92. The result has been the same. I put them on Hydroxychloroquine, I put them on Zinc, I put them on Zithromax, and they are all well.

For the past few months I have taken care of over 350 patients with not one lost one. Not a diabetic, not somebody with high blood pressure, not somebody with asthma, not an old person.

We’ve not lost one patient!

And, on top of that, I’ve put myself, my staff, and many doctors that I know, on Hydroxychloroquine, for prevention.

None of us have gotten sick.

I came here to Washington D.C. to tell America, nobody needs to die!

I’m upset! Why am I upset? Because I see people who cannot breathe. I see parents walk in, I see diabetics sitting in my office, knowing (thinking) that this is a death sentence! And they can’t breathe!

And I help them, and I tell them it’s going to be OK. You’re going to live. And we treat them, and they live.
    None have died!”

When are you going to wake up, America, and realize that you are fearing the wrong thing! You do not need to fear COVID, you need to fear our political and medical leaders who are complicit with MURDER!!

[ Source ]

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

3. TopTop #2
    carpet crawler

Re: “Nobody Needs to Die” - “Thousands of Doctors” are Being Silenced on Facts and Treatme

You mean this Dr. Immanuel?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...oxychloroquine

Last edited by Barry; 07-29-2020 at 11:02 AM.

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

5. TopTop #3
    KittyW

Re: “Nobody Needs to Die” - “Thousands of Doctors” are Being Silenced on Facts and Treatme

Kinda has the feel of a Russian-backed story... has that weird divisive "not quite right" feeling. Who's posing in those monogrammed white lab coats and are they really doctors? Who knows???... the Tea Party "Patriots" are backing them. Here's what gizmodo found out:

Who Are 'America's Frontline Doctors', the Pro-Trump, Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Weirdos Banned From Social Media?

"A group calling itself “America’s Frontline Doctors” held a press conference in Washington, D.C. on Monday, falsely declaring that there is a cure for covid-19—hydroxychloroquine—and it was was being suppressed by the world’s leading health experts. The group’s videos were seen by millions on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, before they were pulled down overnight for spreading misinformation. But who are these people and what do they want?

In short, they’re pro-Trump ideologues who are pushing unproven science during a pandemic that’s so far infected over 4.3 million Americans and killed more than 148,000.

Strangely enough, “America’s Frontline Doctors” also appear to have ties to the Trump regime. In fact, one person who spoke at the press conference on Monday was at the White House for a roundtable discussion just a couple of weeks ago and Trump promoted multiple videos from the group on his Twitter account. It’s also no surprise that many of them have appeared on Fox News in recent months, the president’s favorite TV channel."

Read more: https://gizmodo.com/who-are-americas...pro-1844528900

Reddit removed the article as a low quality source.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...tors_storm_dc/

Stella Immanuel, one of the featured "doctors", sure is a fringey wacko

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...ine?ref=scroll

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post

“Nobody Needs to Die” – Frontline Doctors Storm D.C. Claiming “Thousands of Doctors” are Being Silenced on ***Facts and Treatments for COVID

Last edited by Barry; 07-29-2020 at 11:03 AM.

6. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

7. TopTop #4
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by carpet crawler: View Post

Yes, She's the one. But I'd sooner believer her - A Black Woman who is both a Doctor and a Minister of the Gospel - and who is thus bound by her
    Oath and her profession to tell the Truth, than accept the faux muckraking scams of a bought-and-paid-for outfit of jack-off journalists like the scum at the Daily Beast - whose Biases on this issue are transparent - and blatantly vile. To Wit:

Trump Has Failed, Let Bill Gates Take Over Virus Relief

Trumpists Believe Bill Gates Is Using Coronavirus to Implant Brain Chips

Well I happen to "believe" something similar - that the intended - and projected implants will most likely be in the wrists. The evidence that the Globalist Men's Club known as the World Economic Forum are planning to impose this branding upon the masses this year - as part of "ID2020"- even from "mainstream sources" when tabulated & collected from media all across the Spectrum is overwhelming.

Does the fact that I 'believe' that Bill Gates Is using the Corona-virus Crisis as an excuse to impose a Global tracking system of "Vaccine Passports" on seven billion earthlings make me, ipso ergo, a "Trumpist"? - I don't think that logically follows. It is quite evident, if one probes deeper into the piles of data - well beyond the Media venues that Bill Gates & Co has bought up & bought off during the past ten years - his much-vaunted "Decade of Vaccines" - that something is rotten in the City of Seattle; and specifically, in the Township of Redmond.

Here is a short Clip of Doctor Stella Immanuel. My gut tells me to go with her. She is passionate; a truth-teller who is speaking her truth. "Left & Right" do not really matter in this instance. What really matters is what is Real - and what is Not. In the past twenty-four hours this clip - which went viral overnight - has been taken down from every Mainstream venue for the simple reason that it does not conform to the "Event 201" Playbook Narrative. My apologies, but the only place where I could find even half a minute of this clip - even though it was posted on facebook and youtube yesterday - was on Breitbart:

Texas Doctor: Studies Claiming Hydroxychloroquine
    Does Not Work Are ‘Fake Science’

Studies that claim hydroxychloroquine does not work when treating patients with the coronavirus are “fake science,” a doctor at the “White Coat Summit” in Washington, DC, said on Monday.

Dr. Stella Immanuel of Rehoboth Medical Center in Houston, Texas, said she had 350 patients she put on hydroxychloroquine and every one of them recovered.

She continued:

"This is what I will say to all those studies — they had high doses, they were given the wrong patients — I would call them fake science. Any study that says hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work is fake science. And I want them to show me how it doesn’t work. How is it going to work for 350 patients for me, and they are all alive, and then somebody says it doesn’t work? Guys, all them studies: fake science."

On what appeared to be her Twitter account, Dr. Immanuel wrote Friday that the fear, sickness, and deaths were “senseless and unnecessary”:

"The fear, the sickness, the deaths is so senseless and unnecessary. Covid19 has a cure. It’s time for politicians to let doctors be doctors and for doctors to stop being afraid. They can silence a few but not a multitude. Join us in the fight doctors! America needs you!"

— Stella Immanuel MD (@stella_immanuel) July 24, 2020

A recent clinical study conducted in a Detroit-area hospital system suggested that the antimalarial drug was effective in lowering the death rate from the coronavirus, which contradicted other studies, Breitbart News reported July 3.

“Several recent studies have suggested the opposite — that hydroxychloroquine provides no benefit to coronavirus patients, and may actually pose a risk of cardiac problems to some,” the article read.

“Many doctors prescribed the medication, and many took it themselves as a prophylactic, but clinical evidence for its effectiveness was lacking,” it continued.

However, in a banner photo on its Facebook page, Dr. Immanuel’s Rehoboth Medical Center urged patients to get treated early for COVID-19 if they had flu-like symptoms.

“FDA has revoked its emergency use authorization restricting the use of hydroxychloroquine in hospital setting only. It was not found to be effective in sick hospital patients,” the banner read.

“Doctors however can use it outpatient where early treatment is key to its effectiveness, off label to treat covid19. That will also release the stock pile,” it concluded.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #5

Yeah, I've read this bizarre stuff about this "doctor" elsewhere online. And crazy that she got a million likes, etc. so fast. but--did watch her press conference and wondered several things--like--were those patients treated with hydroxy and cured? Statistics please. And--what about this hospital? It's run by a church? And how about the other doctors in this group? Who are they and are they as bizarre as she is? Saddest thing about this for me is that she's black--just what we don't need in these times is a crazy black woman taking the attention away from the sane, intelligent, progressive black women like Kamela Harris,etc. who are speaking up for us. Lilith

Quote Posted in reply to the post by KittyW: View Post
    Kinda has the feel of a Russian-backed story...
    Last edited by Barry; 07-29-2020 at 11:05 AM.

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

11. TopTop #6
    santoshimatajaya
    Supporting Member

OK

but CNN posted Dr. Immanuel also talking / preaching
    about sex in dreams,
    impregnation during dreams,
    etc.

which is a whole different 'bag,' 'can of worms'

Confusing, conflicting, chaotic Information
    coming out in these times

Need to Pause
    Differentiate,
    Perhaps believe in nothing
    until Something
    clear
    sane
    trustworthy
    appears

Caution
    (not fear)

by Brian Shilhavy
    Health Impact News

America’s Frontline Doctors stormed into Washington D.C. today to host their first annual White Coat Summit on Capitol Hill to combat the misinformation and propaganda on COVID being fed to the American people through the corporate media, while successful treatments against COVID are being censored by Big Tech.

They held a brief press conference first that was sparsely attended, and where impassioned doctors, all of whom deal directly with COVID patients, claimed that the American people were being deceived, and that “nobody needs to die” from COVID, because all them are successfully treating COVID patients with effective cures that are being censored for political reasons.

The purpose of this summit from their website:
    American life has fallen casualty to a massive disinformation campaign. We can speculate on how this has happened, and why it has continued, but the purpose of the inaugural White Coat Summit is to empower Americans to stop living in fear.

If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.

One of the speakers at the press conference today was Dr. Stella Immanuel* from Houston, Texas. She stated that she studied medicine in Nigeria where she used Hydroxychloroquine for malaria patients, and is therefore very experienced with this medication, and that she has now treated over 350 COVID patients in Texas with Hydroxychloroquine, and none of them have died. She said:

“I’m here because I have personally treated over 350 patients with COVID. Patients that have diabetes, patients that have high blood pressure, patients that have asthma, all people.

My oldest patient is 92. The result has been the same. I put them on Hydroxychloroquine, I put them on Zinc, I put them on Zithromax, and they are all well.

For the past few months I have taken care of over 350 patients with not one lost one. Not a diabetic, not somebody with high blood pressure, not somebody with asthma, not an old person.

We’ve not lost one patient!

And, on top of that, I’ve put myself, my staff, and many doctors that I know, on Hydroxychloroquine, for prevention.

None of us have gotten sick.

I came here to Washington D.C. to tell America, nobody needs to die!

I’m upset! Why am I upset? Because I see people who cannot breathe. I see parents walk in, I see diabetics sitting in my office, knowing (thinking) that this is a death sentence! And they can’t breathe!

And I help them, and I tell them it’s going to be OK. You’re going to live. And we treat them, and they live.
    None have died!”

When are you going to wake up, America, and realize that you are fearing the wrong thing! You do not need to fear COVID, you need to fear our political and medical leaders who are complicit with MURDER!!

[ Source ]

12. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

13. TopTop #7
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lilith Rogers: View Post
    Yeah, I've read this bizarre stuff about this "doctor" elsewhere online. And crazy that she got a million likes, etc. so fast. but--did watch her press conference and wondered several things--like--were those patients treated with hydroxy and cured? Statistics please. And--what about this hospital? It's run by a church? And how about the other doctors in this group? Who are they and are they as bizarre as she is? Saddest thing about this for me is that she's black--just what we don't need in these times is a crazy black woman taking the attention away from the sane, intelligent, progressive black women like Kamela Harris,etc. who are speaking up for us. Lilith
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by KittyW: View Post
    Kinda has the feel of a Russian-backed story... has that weird divisive "not quite right" feeling. Who's posing in those monogrammed white lab coats and are they really doctors? Who knows???... the Tea Party "Patriots" are backing them. Here's what gizmodo found out:

Who Are 'America's Frontline Doctors', the Pro-Trump, Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Weirdos Banned From Social Media?

Reddit removed the article as a low quality source.

Stella Immanuel, one of the featured "doctors", sure is a fringey wacko
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella...ine?ref=scroll
    Lilith, Kitty, did either of you see the actual "viral video" of the African-American Woman, Dr. Stella Immanuel? Did you even bother to go looking for it? I would advise you to at least spend half an hour trying to find it. Here is a mighty work and wonder. Consider this: There was a sparcely attended Press Conference in Washington D.C. on Monday, July 27, 2020. A video of this African-American Doctor (& Pastor) Stella Immanuel was viewed by millions of viewers on facebook and twitter and was downloaded & uploaded upteen million times on that day.

Then that night,
    that video was made to "disappear". Just try to find even a five-minute segment of that Press Conference now, on Wednesday July 29. Think about it. Are you really comfortable with this kind of Censorship of alternative opinions by alternative, dissident Doctors who are bucking the MSM Party-line & "Playbook" established at the time of "Event 201" ? Here is a link to the twitter page of Stella Immanuel, MD. There is a video of her there, speaking. Listen to this woman, before you judge her as "a fringey wacko." That's not Cool.

Stella Immanuel MD

Physician, Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Deliverance Minister, God's battle axe and weapon of war. Rehoboth Medical Center, Houston, TX. Fire Power Ministries. http://www.firepowerministry.org/blog/

Last edited by Mayacaman; 07-29-2020 at 08:28 PM.

14. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

15. TopTop #8

16. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

17. TopTop #9
    Jude Iam

REGARDING Dr. Immanuel's treatment protocol:

from a local friend -
    This is astounding and consistent with Didier Roault, virologist from Marseilles, France who made the same discovery in March 2020 which was subsequently discredited by the CDC, NIH etc., stating more data is needed. It is relevant that the Nigerian physician in the attached video sees patients in her clinic - not in a hospital ER, therefore before they become critically ill. Like all good medicine, early intervention is most effective.

from my friend in Uruguay --

Uruguay uses the same protocol this doctor speaks of, with a death rate of .000009428% for Covid19.

18. Gratitude expressed by:

19. TopTop #10
    Jude Iam

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hydrox...Nvjoy_1VT81gak
    Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19:
    Yale epidemiology professor

One study found that early administration of hydroxychloroquine makes hospitalized patients substantially less likely to die

By Joshua Nelson | Fox News

Dr. Harvey Risch on the war against hydroxychloroquine

Dr. Harvey Risch, epidemiology professor at the Yale School of Public Health, joins Laura Ingraham with insight on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

Dr. Harvey Risch, an epidemiology professor at Yale School of Public Health, said on Tuesday that he thinks hydroxychloroquine could save 75,000 to 100,000 lives if the drug is widely used to treat coronavirus.
    “There are many doctors that I’ve gotten hostile remarks about saying that all the evidence is bad for it and, in fact, that is not true at all,” Risch told “Ingraham Angle," adding that he believes the drug can be used as a "prophylactic" for front-line workers, as other countries like India have done.
    Risch lamented that a "propaganda war" is being waged against the use of the drug for political purposes, not based on "medical facts."
    Researchers at the Henry Ford Health System in Southeast Michigan have found that early administration of hydroxychloroquine makes hospitalized patients substantially less likely to die.
    The study, published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, determined that hydroxychloroquine provided a "66 percent hazard ratio reduction," and hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin a 71 percent reduction, compared with neither treatment.
    In-hospital mortality was 18.1 percent overall; 13.5 percent with just hydroxychloroquine, 22.4 percent with azithromycin alone, and 26.4 percent with neither drug. "Prospective trials are needed" for further review, the researchers note, even as they concluded: "In this multi-hospital assessment, when controlling for COVID-19 risk factors, treatment with hydroxychloroquine alone and in combination with azithromycin was associated with reduction in COVID-19 associated mortality."
    CLICK HERE FOR FULL CORONAVIRUS MAP
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)]Video

"Our results do differ from some other studies," Dr. Marcus Zervos, who heads the hospital's infectious diseases unit, said at a news conference. "What we think was important in ours ... is that patients were treated early. For hydroxychloroquine to have a benefit, it needs to begin before the patients begin to suffer some of the severe immune reactions that patients can have with COVID."
    A statement from the Trump campaign hailed the study as "fantastic news."
    CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP
    Risch said that most in the mainstream are not allowing people to speak about the evidence on the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine. Risch also said discussions about the drug became “political” as opposed to “medical.”
    “All the evidence is actually good for it when it is used in outpatient uses. Nevertheless, the only people who actually say that are a whole pile of doctors who are on the front lines treating those patients across the country and they are the ones who are at risk being forced not to do it,” Risch said, arguing that the mainstream media is not covering the benefits of hydroxychloroquine.

Joshua Q. Nelson, is a reporter for FoxNews.com. You can find him on Twitter @joshuaqnelson.

[/COLOR]

20. TopTop #11
    Glia

IMO the only person Kamala Harris is "speaking up" for is herself. She's an overly-ambitious jive-talking phony.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lilith Rogers: View Post
    ... just what we don't need in these times is a crazy black woman taking the attention away from the sane, intelligent, progressive black women like Kamela Harris,etc. who are speaking up for us. Lilith
    Last edited by Glia; 08-06-2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: removed inaccurate statement

21. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

22. TopTop #12
    carpet crawler

Oh dear, where to start? I am not saying anything about you being a Trumpist or not. I am not saying anything about your beliefs around Bill Gates and implants.

I am commenting on your apparent contradictions. You write that Dr. Immanuel is bound by her profession to tell the truth. But I don't recall you ascribing the same boundedness to Dr, Fauci, who has the same training and the same profession, or to any other licensed doctor. So why believe this particular one? Because your gut tells you to go with her; hmmmm...

And I have no argument with you about whether the Daily Beast is biased or not. However, their article links you to Dr. Immanuel's own sermons, on her own website, in which she states many things that I have serious trouble accepting. For example she claims that endometriosis, ovarian cysts, fibroids, and more are caused by having spirit sex with demons. She states in a sermon that researchers have discovered a gene that makes people religious, and that a vaccine is being developed to prevent people from being religious.

These are not the Daily Beast making things up, you can listen to her say these words, posted on her own website. Now, you can choose to believe her statements that hydroxychloroquine + azythromycin + zinc can work wonders. But do you in fact believe that demon spirit sex causes cysts and fibroids, or that legalizing gay marriage means that “very soon people are going to be seeking to marry children”, or whatever other nonsense this woman has put out? If so, I am disappointed. If not, why are you content to selectively believe things she states when they fit your narrative? Is it that when she wears a doctor's coat she is more believable, or at least more likely to be telling the truth, that when she wears her sermon outfits? Why should that be?

I will also note a couple of other items surrounding the event on the steps of the Supreme Court where the video of Dr. Immanuel was recorded. First, the event was organized by Tea Party Patriots Action. All very well, although they might be perceived as having a science-skeptic bias in some ways. Second, the collection of people speaking included a pediatrician or two (Dr. Immanuel's primary medical specialty is pediatrics for example), a couple of opthalmologists, and at least one person whose medical license is expired and does not practice medicine. Not exactly the group of professionals I might turn to for reliable Covid data.

I might wonder where/how/why a pediatrics specialist has treated 350 Covid patients with hydroxychloroquine in the last 4 months. She practices in Harris county, the hardest hit location in Texas, so certainly the potential is there; yet that's an average of 17+ patients a week, or nearly three every day - I presume she doesn't work on Sundays, when she preaches (or rests from her work, as many Christians do).

Yes, She's the one. But I'd sooner believer her - A Black Woman who is both a Doctor and a Minister of the Gospel - and who is thus bound by her
    Oath and her profession to tell the Truth, than accept the faux muckraking scams of a bought-and-paid-for outfit of jack-off journalists like the scum at the Daily Beast - whose Biases on this issue are transparent - and blatantly vile. To Wit: ...
    Last edited by Barry; 07-31-2020 at 12:42 PM.

23. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

24. TopTop #13
    geomancer

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Glia: View Post
    Ahem, Kamala Devi Harris is NOT BLACK!! She is Indian-American -- her family name is Devi and Harris is her husband's name.

IMO the only person Kamala Devi Harris is "speaking up" for is herself. She's an overly-ambitious jive-talking phony.
    Her father is a Jamaican immigrant - is that Black enough for you? Harris is her father's name. Her husband's name is Douglas Emhoff, not Harris. JFC on a corncob, do a some due-diligence before you spout off.

This is from her Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

Kamala Devi Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California. Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, was a Tamil Indian breast-cancer scientist who immigrated from India in 1960 to pursue a doctorate in endocrinology at UC Berkeley.[6] She was from the Besant Nagar neighborhood of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.[7] Her father, Donald Harris, is a Stanford University Emeritus Professor of Economics, who emigrated from Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study in economics at UC Berkeley.[8][9] His academic career includes Faculty Fellow at Cambridge University, Fulbright Scholar in Brazil and Mexico, and Distinguished Visiting Professor at Yale University.[9]
    She identifies herself as black and sees her experience primarily as American.[10] Harris was raised in Berkeley, California, with her younger sister, Maya Harris.[11][12] She grew up attending both a Black Baptist church, where she and her sister sang in the choir, and a Hindu temple.[13] As a child, Harris used to visit her extended family in Chennai and was reportedly close to her maternal grandfather P.V. Gopalan, a career civil servant for the federal Government of India.[6][14] Harris began kindergarten in the second year of Berkeley's school desegregation busing program, which adopted busing to bring racial balance to the city's public schools; a bus drove her to a school which, two years prior, had been 95% white.[15] Her parents divorced when she was 7; when she and her sister would visit their father in Palo Alto on weekends, she stated that neighbors' kids were not allowed to play with them because they were black.[13] When she was 12, Harris and her sister moved with their mother to Montreal, Quebec, Canada, where their mother had accepted a researchposition at Jewish General Hospital and teaching at McGill University.[16] She was a popular student at Westmount High School in Westmount, Quebec, graduating in 1981.[17]
    She went on to Howard University in Washington, D.C., where she double-majored in political science and economics, interned as a mailroom clerk for California Senator Alan Cranston, chaired the economics society, led the debate team, demonstrated against apartheid, and joined Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority.[18][19] Harris returned to California, where in 1989 she earned her Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco.[20]

25. Gratitude expressed by:

26. TopTop #14

Thank you for all this information about Kamala Harris. What an interesting life she led as a young person--all that travel with family, so many different cultures to adapt to, and so much education. Obviously a very bright woman from bright parents. Will make a great vice-president. Lilith
    Last edited by Barry; 08-01-2020 at 09:53 AM.

27. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

28. TopTop #15
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by carpet crawler: View Post
    Oh dear, where to start? I am not saying anything about you being a Trumpist or not. I am not saying anything about your beliefs around Bill Gates and implants.

I am commenting on your apparent contradictions. You write that Dr. Immanuel is bound by her profession to tell the truth. But I don't recall you ascribing the same boundedness to Dr, Fauci, who has the same training and the same profession, or to any other licensed doctor. So why believe this particular one? Because your gut tells you to go with her; hmmmm...

And I have no argument with you about whether the Daily Beast is biased or not. However, their article links you to Dr. Immanuel's own sermons, on her own website, in which she states many things that I have serious trouble accepting. For example she claims that endometriosis, ovarian cysts, fibroids, and more are caused by having spirit sex with demons. She states in a sermon that researchers have discovered a gene that makes people religious, and that a vaccine is being developed to prevent people from being religious.

These are not the Daily Beast making things up, you can listen to her say these words, posted on her own website. Now, you can choose to believe her statements that hydroxychloroquine + azythromycin + zinc can work wonders. But do you in fact believe that demon spirit sex causes cysts and fibroids, or that legalizing gay marriage means that “very soon people are going to be seeking to marry children”, or whatever other nonsense this woman has put out? If so, I am disappointed. If not, why are you content to selectively believe things she states when they fit your narrative? Is it that when she wears a doctor's coat she is more believable, or at least more likely to be telling the truth, that when she wears her sermon outfits? Why should that be?

I will also note a couple of other items surrounding the event on the steps of the Supreme Court where the video of Dr. Immanuel was recorded. First, the event was organized by Tea Party Patriots Action. All very well, although they might be perceived as having a science-skeptic bias in some ways. Second, the collection of people speaking included a pediatrician or two (Dr. Immanuel's primary medical specialty is pediatrics for example), a couple of opthalmologists, and at least one person whose medical license is expired and does not practice medicine. Not exactly the group of professionals I might turn to for reliable Covid data.

I might wonder where/how/why a pediatrics specialist has treated 350 Covid patients with hydroxychloroquine in the last 4 months. She practices in Harris county, the hardest hit location in Texas, so certainly the potential is there; yet that's an average of 17+ patients a week, or nearly three every day - I presume she doesn't work on Sundays, when she preaches (or rests from her work, as many Christians do).

Greetings, Hugh Williams

Re: the “viral video” that was purged this week from facebook, Google, instagram, twitter, vimeo, & other mainstream internet platforms…

So glad to get some serious feedback - no matter how critical - from someone who cares enough to take the time to write a serious mini-missive. I am glad that you are giving me an opportunity to me to clear up loose ends. First, I shall clarify what I meant by using the words “Oath” and “profession” in close context.

By “Oath” I mean the ‘Hippocratic Oath’ – which, to be sure, many Doctors – including the illustrious Doctor Fausti - disregard in their daily practice. By the word “profession
    I meant its Biblical –especially New Testament- sense: meaning to say her profession of Christ, as a Minister of the Gospel. It is because she is a Minister as well as a Doctor that I tend to believe that she is a truth-teller. -Whereas many Doctors do lie and suborn themselves.

I do perceive that Dr. Stella Immanuel, an African American Woman, and a Minister, is not inclined to say anything that she does not believe to be true. I believe that she was speaking “her truth” when she stood in front of the Supreme Court on Monday, July 27, 2020.

Here, y'all may judge for yourselves. Here is a link to the whole forty-five minute Press Conference in front of the Supreme Court building on Monday:

Nobody Needs to Die” – Frontline Doctors Storm D.C. Claiming “Thousands of Doctors” are Being Silenced on Facts and Treatments for COVID

- the “viral video” that racked up over seventeen million views on the first day, and was purged that night.

And here is the video of the subsequent Press Conference of these “Tea Party” Doctors, made after the ‘purge’ of the video that went viral & their website host provider pulled their platform out from under them:

Frontline Doctors on Censorship: We’re Coming After You Big Tech – We will Not be Silenced!

In my humble opinion, it is always better to go to the horse’s mouth, and listen to what the horse has to say, than just go and gullibly believe the party-line of the Mainstream media.

You ask, “ ..why are you content to selectively believe things she states when they fit your narrative?”

Let me tell you Hugh, I am not following someone else's “narrative” - neither do I have one of my own. I am merely trying to “map the elephant.” And, as I have stated repeatedly in this forum, in the Quest to discern what is true and what is not, one must take everything on a line-item basis.

It is the Mainstream Media that has a "Coronavirus Agenda" - and it follows 'Lockstep' with the "Event 201" Playbook. The Main Points being :

1. SARS-CoV-2 is Not a Bio-weapon.

2. SARS-CoV-2 came out of a Bat Cave.

3. Trust the Pharmaceutical Industry,
    Please...

"vaccines are safe and effective"

5. Bill Gates = "good man"

6. Don't believe any of the "conspiracy theories"
    about the Micro-chipping of humanity.

Open up those links, and check out them oats...

I do not think that the fact that Stella Immanuel, MD believes that succubi and incubi are still real in this ‘modern’ day and age is germane to the subject at hand – which is whether she treated 350 patients with
    Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and hydroxychloroquine, and that none of her patients died.

That is the testimony that really matters. That is what is at hand. It should be obvious to everyone that the kept Media -which interlocks with “Big Pharma”- has, ever since Monday July 27, 2020, been working overtime to discredit and vilify Dr. Stella Immanuel…

Now, do I follow Stella in all of her various religious beliefs? I have not yet made myself familiar with the breadth of her website home page; only having found it, book-marked it, and moved on. As far as her beliefs about the incidence of men marrying children going to increase, that’s all news to me; but apparently the tendency is already happening all around the world – in Islam as well as in the West. This, from the HuffPost.

As I have shared (It was a hard missive to write) I myself, (after putting myself through a six-month crash course in comparative religion) saw the LORD Jesus Christ on Christmas Day, in 1966. I also have visited many, many storefront Black Pentecostal churches, beginning in 1967. So, I am very familiar with the sub-culture of the African American Pentecostals. These are a folk who do not lie. Telling lies is against their “religion” – therefore I take Stella at her word.

Last edited by Mayacaman; 08-01-2020 at 12:34 PM.

29. TopTop #16
    Mayacaman

This Indian slum contained a possible COVID-19 disaster with hydroxychloroquine

by Vijay Jarayaj

July 22, 2020

On July 9, 2020, Asia's biggest and densest slum shocked the world by announcing just one new positive COVID-19 case despite being a cluster and hotspot.

July 22, 2020 (American Thinker) — On July 9, 2020, Asia's biggest and densest slum shocked the world by announcing just one new positive COVID-19 case despite being a cluster and hotspot.

Dharavi is no ordinary slum. It is one of the densest in the world, housing more than a million people. It provided some of the background for the Oscar-winning movie Slumdog Millionaire.

Dharavi contains pockets where as many as 650,000 people are crammed into 2.5 square kilometers. In comparison, New York City has only around 95,605 people for 2.5 square kilometers.

India feared the worst when a cluster outbreak of COVID-19 was reported in Dharavi. It could have become the biggest COVID-19 disaster zone in the world. But by using proactive measures, Dharavi contained the virus.

Media around the world, like the Los Angeles Times, have reported the success. Even the World Health Organization praised Dharavi.

Reports credit the huge turnaround to various factors. Most focused on Dharavi's use of widespread testing and contact tracing. One is the use of an anti-malarial drug. But they ignored the policy most responsible. Indian doctors used hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) for prophylaxis (preventive) treatment — the same drug the American media have politicized.

Dharavi's COVID-19 infection rate dropped drastically from April through June. In July, new infections were very low, almost reaching zero on July 9.

Officials have credited this turnaround to "[a] combination of hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, and zinc tablets along with homeopathic medicines."

HCQ has been widely used across India to treat early-stage COVID-19. It is also prescribed for prophylaxis among those who have come into contact with people who have tested positive.

In India, HCQ has always been legal. The government's official COVID-19 task force, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), highly recommends it for high-risk people like medical practitioners.

The ICMR guidelines recommend prophylactic use of HCQ for the following categories:

1. "all asymptomatic healthcare workers involved in containment and treatment of COVID19 and asymptomatic healthcare workers working in non-COVID hospitals/non-COVID areas of COVID hospitals/blocks";

2. "symptomatic frontline workers, such as surveillance workers deployed in containment zones and paramilitary/police personnel involved in COVID-19 related activities"; and

3. "symptomatic household contacts of laboratory confirmed cases."

In other words, HCQ is for anyone with the slightest chance of contracting COVID-19.

Not all are on board with its use. When doctors began using HCQ in Dharavi, anti-HCQ advocates approached the Bombay high court. But the court ruled in favor of HCQ:

Now, in a given case, if abiding by the law stricto sensu and waiting for a clinical trial of a drug would result in loss of valuable time for saving a patient and the choice is between the devil and the deep sea, i.e., no other drug except an HCQ sort of a drug, though not clinically tried for treating the disease, is the last option left for a doctor to save the life of such patient, should the doctor fold his hands and leave the patient to the mercy of the Almighty on the ground that the relevant drug has not been registered for use as prophylaxis? The answer, we are minded to hold, should be in the negative.

The court could have informed the challenger about the track record of efficacy of HCQ. ICMR's observational study of 334 health care workers at AIIMS hospital (10 minutes from my home in Delhi) revealed that 248 who took HCQ prophylaxis had lower incidence of infection than those who didn't. A similar study in three other hospitals in Delhi had similar results.

There have been only 27,497 COVID-19 deaths in India through July 19. With a population of 1.3 billion, that is an extremely low death rate of 19 per million, or 0.002 percent. (That is much lower than for tuberculosis, which kills 440,000 each year in India.)

The use of HCQ could be one reason why India's death rate is dramatically lower than that of some European countries, like Spain, with 607 deaths per million, and France, with 461.

The 139,659 deaths reported by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control by July 19 represent a rate about 20 times India's.
    Doctors have shown that HCQ, in combination with zinc and azithromycin, can be very effective in early stages of COVID-19:
    Risk stratification-based treatment of COVID-19 outpatients as early as possible after symptom onset with the used triple therapy, including the combination of zinc with low dose hydroxychloroquine, was associated with significantly less hospitalizations and 5 times less all-cause deaths.

HCQ may be saving millions across the globe except in countries where it remains controversial. White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy director Peter Navarro pointed out the same last week:

It's the politicization of this medicine by the mainstream media and portions of the medical community that somehow made this a battle between President Trump and them and created this undue fear and hysteria over a drug, a medicine that has been used for over 60 years relatively safely and is regularly prescribed to pregnant women if they are going to a malaria zone.

India has exported tons of HCQ to the U.S, Canada, and dozens of other countries in the past few months. Despite having stockpiles, these nations have resisted its use. The American media and bureaucracies should move beyond their obsession with politics and honestly consider HCQ's efficacy.

Published with permission from the American Thinker.

30. TopTop #17
    Glia

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post
    Her father is a Jamaican immigrant - is that Black enough for you? Harris is her father's name. Her husband's name is Douglas Emhoff, not Harris.
    If from Jamaica then Black? is everyone in Jamaica "Black"? No White folks, no mixed? Or is "Black" a cultural designation that anybody can "identify" with, like Eminem, Elvis, or the Caucasian/European-American woman who was in charge of the NAACP until her parents outed her?
    Kamala could just as easily "identify" as Indian-American. She looks Indian. My hunch is that she is claiming Black because it is politically expedient.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post
    JFC on a corncob, do a some due-diligence before you spout off. ]
    A legitimate point. Mea culpa. Usually I do not "spout off" for this reason and a few others; I will be more careful in the future.

31. Gratitude expressed by:

32. TopTop #18
    podfish

"Black" a cultural designation that anybody can "identify" with, ..... My hunch is that she is claiming Black because it is politically expedient.
    well, in one sense it is a cultural designation. It's tough to make it biological. But in this country, you're typically not really under control of whether you're identified as black.
    I also find it unlikely that people find it a 'expedient to be black', like it's usually an advantage for them. Sure, sometimes, but your examples of M&M and the king are of people who appropriated black culture, not people who wanted people to take them as African American. That's one of the messages of our times, that people are finding that being perceived as black means being perceived as being of less worth. I tend to take them at face value; they're the ones with the experience.

33. Gratitude expressed by:

34. TopTop #19
    geomancer

If from Jamaica then Black? is everyone in Jamaica "Black"? No White folks, no mixed? Or is "Black" a cultural designation that anybody can "identify" with, like Eminem, Elvis, or the Caucasian/European-American woman who was in charge of the NAACP until her parents outed her?
    Kamala could just as easily "identify" as Indian-American. She looks Indian. My hunch is that she is claiming Black because it is politically expedient.

A legitimate point. Mea culpa. Usually I do not "spout off" for this reason and a few others; I will be more careful in the future.
    FFS, a simple google search on *Donald Harris* produced this:

https://www.marieclaire.com/politics...harris-father/
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

35. Gratitude expressed by:

36. TopTop #20
    Glia

Regrettably you are right about the historical and current perception of value and worth for Black/African-American people in the Americas. However, for this particular individual person, at this particular time, for her aspirations, it is a different case. The African-American and sypatico-with-African-American vote are larger than the Indian-American vote.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    well, in one sense it is a cultural designation. It's tough to make it biological. But in this country, you're typically not really under control of whether you're identified as black.
    I also find it unlikely that people find it a 'expedient to be black', like it's usually an advantage for them. Sure, sometimes, but your examples of M&M and the king are of people who appropriated black culture, not people who wanted people to take them as African American. That's one of the messages of our times, that people are finding that being perceived as black means being perceived as being of less worth. I tend to take them at face value; they're the ones with the experience.

37. Gratitude expressed by:

38. TopTop #21
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

39. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

40. TopTop #22
    Jude Iam

or, if you want to prevent or cure Covid 19, note the odds on using hydroxychloroquine here:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lrc-cdn/assets/2020/07/Screenshot_20200717-0803122-620x341.png

o
    h, and, by the way:
    https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/05/05/fauci-knew-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die/
    N
    OBODY NEEDED TO DIE

AND:
    https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/07/01/the-media-sabotage-of-hydroxychloroquine-use-for-covid-19-doctors-worldwide-protest-the-disaster/

h
    undreds of thousands of deaths. for what? when hydroxychloroquine and zinc and
    azithromycin worked and was known and shared by many.
    most of the world locked down again and again. crashed. terrorized. global ptsd. reset. ugh.
    just the best intentions on everyone's part? really...really?

41. Gratitude expressed by:

42. TopTop #23
    Mayacaman

US ‘frontline’ doctors’ website exposes ‘criminal’ campaign **by tech giants, govt agencies to block COVID cure

Wed Aug 5, 2020

Dr. Simone Gold's White Paper reveals the shocking, deep corruption and deception that has resulted in desperately needed, life-saving COVID infection treatments being suppressed since the pandemic began.

August 5, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Last week’s explosively successful conference by America’s Frontline Doctors’ group, that exposed a “massive disinformation campaign” against the life-saving ability of Hydroxychloroquine to cure the Chinese coronavirus, was totally shut off the Internet by the tech giants. The group was in D.C. July 27 for its “White Coat Summit” event, which was organized and sponsored by the Tea Party Patriots and Rep. Ralph Norman (R-S.C.). It kicked off with a full-day agenda and finished up the next day with a second press conference and congressional lobbying.

A Facebook representative gave as a vague excuse that the event was taken down for allegedly “sharing false information about cures and treatments for COVID-19.” As usual, Facebook refused to give any specifics. In reality, the tech companies themselves may be guilty of a “crime against humanity” and “criminal” spreading of false information that could have resulted in numerous deaths because infected patients and their physicians were denied crucial life-saving information provided during that event.

You will understand the severity of what the tech giants did as you read below some excerpts from Conference organizer Dr. Simone Gold’s White Paper on Hydroxychloroquine

Most of the talks given during the day-long full conference can be seen here. I would strongly recommend viewing what these experts had to say that credibly contradicts the lies and misinformation that the public has been fed for months about hydroxychloroquine and other issues related to the Wuhan virus.

This is incredible material and you will likely be quite angry after watching these when you realize how badly the public has been deliberately misled about the issues covered in the talks so that the pharma giants can make billions on their alternative, far more costly, much less effective meds and vaccines. They would not even be necessary if hydroxychloroquine had not been so badly misrepresented and withheld from doctors and patients since the beginning of the pandemic.

The America’s Frontline Doctors (AFD) website has been restored after also being suddenly shut down by the organization’s web hosting company to conform with the social media censoring. A crucial part of the website is the References page with two exceptional documents. They present well-documented evidence that a hydroxychloroquine protocol, given at the right time and with the right dosage, will dramatically help most COVID-infected patients to rapidly recover from what too many mistakenly think, thanks to media-generated hysteria, is a death sentence.

The website also presents the video of the second, short press conference that was held in front of the Supreme Court on July 28. However, the full, original press conference, held at the end of the first day, and the one that was seen by 17 million as a Facebook live-stream, is much better to watch and can still be seen here, thanks to the OANN network.

Even today, when Facebook users attempt to share the video of the AFD press conference, they are confronted with a pop-up such as seen below when a Latin American reader tried to share the video with friends. It falsely indicates there is information in the post from the board-certified physicians – who have been treating covid patients – that is “misinformation that could cause harm” and that they don’t allow “false information about covid-19 that could contribute to physical harm”. Facebook has not provided any evidence whatsoever to substantiate these serious, false charges.

World-famous pop star Madonna was also censored by Instagram for posting a video of the Frontline Doctors. In her post, Madonna praised Dr. Stella Immanuel, the Houston physician who stated that she has successfully treated 350 coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine. Dr. Emmanuel’s animated talk was the big hit of the press conference as she very passionately called to account all those who have been suppressing the use of HCQ to the detriment of the lives of infected patients.

43. TopTop #24
    Mayacaman

Rumor has it - or perhaps it is only an obscure, almost forgotten Sonoma County Legend - that the last Lynching that took place in Sonoma County took place in 1955, when an African-American man was lynched by a mob of "poor white trash" led by some of your more respectable citizens - of the sort who had Antebellum style mansions on MacDonald Avenue.

The old "hanging tree" is a place that hasn't changed much. It can still be accessed by walking the Joe Rodota Trail. It is a site that is on the Southern side of the Trail, in the jog between Llano Road and Merced Avenue. It is hard by one of those old cattle ramps. A spooky place, still. I heard the legend back in 1991 and
    went searching for it recently. I found it. It has a vibe. We're all psychic, you know.

Lots of folks were lynched in Sonoma County in the old days, by the way. The 'proper' folks who built those lovely white mansions on MacDonald Avenue, after all, were former Southern Plantation owners from Missouri, who liquidated what they still retained after the Civil War, and made it on out to sunny Santa Rosa as a Lodge. Yes indeed, dusky brethren were hung here, and Union organizers were tarred and feathered and run out of town on rails - just like in the old days, way down South.

I said all that, in order to make a point: that you-all who were posting on this thread and shifting the subject to Kamala Harris, were engaging in a little Lynch Party of your own. Aja ! But you self-proclaimed "liberal democrats" didn't even realize that it was a Lynch Party. Yes but it was. You seem to be completely unconscious of your own lynch-mob tendencies. Y'all went out to follow a lynch mob led by the plutocrats who own & run the mainstream media, to lynch and crucify an African-American Woman - one Stella Immanuel, M.D.

Nobody Needs to Die” - “Thousands of Doctors” are Being Silenced on Facts and Treatments"

44. TopTop #25
    Mayacaman

Stella Immanuel MD Retweeted

James Todaro, MD

Dangers of Tylenol vs Hydroxychloroquine prior to COVID-19 :

Deaths attributed to HCQ since 1963: ~20 DEATHS WORLDWIDE.
    Deaths attributed to Tylenol EVERY YEAR: ~500 DEATHS in USA alone.

Even in massive HCQ overdoses (e.g. up to 40g), most patients survive with medical attention.

7:51 AM · Aug 5, 2020·Twitter Web App

45. TopTop #26
    Mayacaman

How a False COVID-19 Narrative Was
    Created & Sustained for Six Months

by Vera Sharav
    Alliance for Human Research Protection

Dr. Meryl Nass has compiled a damning checklist that keeps increasing; it currently lists 47 fully documented facts that constitute a case against government officials’ collusion to demonize an effective existing medicine.

They even designed clinical trials that required high doses of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine that were known – to the medical profession – to be toxic and potentially lethal. These officials bear responsibility for causing preventable deaths of possibly hundreds of thousands of patients.

Following publication by The Lancet of a demonstrably FRAUDULENT study, the World Health Organization suspended its hydroxychloroquine studies and urged countries around the world to suspend both their clinical trials, and prevent doctors from using the drug for Covid.

Several governments did ban the use of the drug. Some, like Switzerland, lifted the ban after the Lancet study was retracted two weeks after publication.

Switzerland, which had been using the drug for months, banned Hydroxychloroquine from May 27th until June 11th. Here is the Johns Hopkins graph documenting the precipitous increase in the case fatality rate (CFR) – i.e., preventable deaths that occurred in Switzerland during the 13-day period during which patients were denied this life-saving treatment.

The graph charting high Covid-19 deaths in Switzerland during the 13 day ban, following the fraudulent Lancet report proves that the drug had reduced the rate of deaths; that rate increased precipitously when the drug was withheld. The Swiss death rate from Covid-19 dropped as soon as patients were again treated with Hydroxychloroquine.

• This constitutes scientific proof of the curative effect of Hydroxychloroquine for patients with Covid-19, by means of challenge-dechallenge-rechallenge. In this case, it was not an experiment by design, but rather the result of government edicts.

The graph further demonstrates that France whose government issued a series of regulations to restrict the use of this effective treatment, such as changing the drugs’ status from over-the-counter to prescription only on January 13th, followed by a ban on the use of the drug two months later.

In contrast to Switzerland, France has a high 19.12% Covid-19 mortality rate.

• Further evidence demonstrating the life-saving benefit of Hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19 infected patients comes from clinical trials conducted by the world renowned virologist, Didier Raoult, MD, PhD: patients treated with Hydroxychloroquine were at minimal risk of death: 0.52%.

The US government, like France, issued draconian restrictions on the use of Hydroxychloroquine – nationally and through numerous state edicts that resulted in exceedingly high death rates.

• On August 18th US Senators Ron Johnson, Mike Lee and Ted Cruz wrote a letter to FDA Commissioner, Stephen Hahn, requesting substantiating scientific evidence in support of FDA’s withdrawal of the Emergency Use Authorization for Hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of the coronavirus. And they requested outcome studies, reports, and data from the US and internationally, about the treatment of patients with HCQ or Chloroquine under a doctor’s supervision outside of hospitals. They request a response by Aug.25th

As more and more Frontline Doctors and honest scientists have become convinced by the evidence that Hydroxychloroquine is a life-saving, safe treatment against Covid-19, calling it a cure for COVID-19– the drug became a political battlefield.

Honest doctors who dispute the official Covid-19 narrative are under siege; they are subjected to a coordinated government-media censorship campaign. Medical doctors are being threatened for using their professional judgment which is supported by both scientific and clinical evidence.

• Doctors are being vilified for putting the lives of their patients first – which is their sworn duty under the Hippocratic Oath, “First, do no harm.”

Frontline Doctors
    who speak publicly about the evidence from their own clinical experience of having saved hundreds of lives by use of hydroxychloroquine in combination with Zinc, and Azithromycin, are being threatened by state Medical Licensing Boards and by Congressional representatives.

On July 27, America’s Frontline Doctors held a “White Coat Summit” in Washington D.C., during which they exposed a “massive disinformation campaign” against the life-saving ability of Hydroxychloroquine.

The Big Tech cartel totally blacked out the event from the Internet and shut down America’s Frontline Doctors’ website in a grotesque effort to prevent the truth from reaching the public. This is the equivalent of Nazi book burning. Indeed the tactics of Big Tech follow closely the Goebel’s Propaganda playbook
    These tech giants are financially intertwined with Big Pharma; they have captured the media narrative, deliberately preventing the public from gaining access to the truth.

[ Continues...]

46. Gratitude expressed by: