At Home School Support from Experienced Arts & Creativity Educator

Are you a parent of a Covid-careful family trying to figure out this fall’s dilemma of managing your work-at-home obligations and your children’s education?

I can help by providing hands-on guidance for your children with their schoolwork (whether they are doing distance-learning through their school or being homeschooled), encouraging their academic success and making this school year fun, meaningful and memorable for them – while freeing up time for you to focus on your job.

I have over 20 years experience teaching interdisciplinary arts classes with an emphasis on using the arts for social, emotional, academic and life-skills learning. I’ve worked with youth age 5 to 18 in a wide range of settings – from school to community settings, and more. I know how to make things fun and get things done.

As a Covid-careful older woman, I’m seeking to work with a small pod, or a couple of families individually. I will work in your own home, fitting what we do to your family’s specific needs. I offer reasonable rates for my services.

This is uncharted territory for all of us, so lets work together to develop creative solutions to new educational challenges.

Be in touch to begin a conversation about how I can best meet your needs.

Dianne