Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    geomancer

Anatomy of Delusion

The author, Stephen Dinan is the CEO of the Shift Network https://shift.theshiftnetwork.com/about

Anatomy of Delusion: How Otherwise Conscious People Descended into the Darkness

Stephen Dinan

"Note: The purpose of this article is not to speak to those who are spreading Bill Gates-is-the-Antichrist or the coronavirus-is-a-hoax memes. If you’re deep in the conspiratorial worldview, I’m not going to present evidence to dissuade you of your opinions here. I’m going to present some perspectives that can help those of us who are not following you down that path to understand what is happening. It’s probably best for you not to read this.

So my real audience is well-intended people who are doing our best to keep our loosely-defined human potential movement on an evolutionary path forward to be of greater service to humankind.

If you’re like many of my friends, colleagues and allies, you’ve been baffled by the number of otherwise conscious people who have begun spouting extreme conspiracy memes, joining the anti-mask rebellion, or attacking people for the sin of watching CNN.

“I thought I knew these people?” you might think. “How in the world did that person go from promoting detox regimens to calling the worst pandemic of our lives a hoax?

You might find yourself unfriending people on Facebook and writing off people you once respected. It’s frankly been painful."

Continues here

Last edited by Barry; 07-03-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: