https://www.facebook.com/sonya.kelly...7746968109735/

If you need help releasing emotional pain from your body, I can help you do that. I am available for Telehealth sessions Tuesdays thru Fridays. Call 707-292-6714 to schedule an appointment. You don’t have to deal with this alone.

I am a licensed Clinical Psychologist with over 30 years of experience as a psychotherapist. I specialize in helping people with learning stress management, creating dynamically balanced lifestyles, problem-solving, goal setting, & creating internal resilience in our ever-changing world as well as teaching skills for depression and anxiety management. In addition, I have also been training as a Shaman (Spiritual Healer) since 2013 & have subtly integrated this into my psychotherapy practices. I also have been meditating consistently since 1998 and began teaching my clients to meditate around 2004.

I take Medicare, Medi/Medi, Beacon Health Options, Partnership, debit and credit cards. So call to schedule your appointment at 707-292-6714 or checkout my website at www.GoldenTempleMeditations.com/psychologist