Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Chauncey Gardner

Many people like myself got the Virus in October, November and January

It has been speculated that the corona virus, or what some would advise as an uncommon flu, came through Sonoma County well before the media and the government claimed it was. By taking hold of the narrative early on the government/CDC ran an end run around the facts they most certainly knew already to be true.. If the government knew of the Covid and its fate in China then they must have been just as aware that it was already circulating amongst the population here. I know I had it though no hospital will give me the test as they do not want too many people already claiming immunity to the virus as that would reduce the volume of sales of the vaccine in this market.

It has already been posted that the government and private pharma contractors such as the CDC had already planned on this event happening and had run several different table top drills on what to do and how they would control the narratives.

So my claim of already having it and, most anyone I talk to, has spoken to me about how they had the worst flu starting last year from Oct. through January well before the government would say that it was circulating. In fact if our detractors think back many of them would have to admit that they or a loved one had a pretty bad flu in December or January. .. The Mayor of New Jersey Micheal Melham had stated emphatically that he had already had the flu in November and had convinced his doctor during his last check up to give him the anitbody test proving he actually did have it and had the antibodies to prove it. Here is an article which tries to detract from the fact with a good deal of arm waving.

In Sweden they have had more than enough cases to revisit the given timelines as many in the country had the flu in November and December as well. A " 43-year-old had no contact with China, scientists are now theorizing he may have caught the bug from his wife, who works at a fish counter in a supermarket at the airport"...but then of course if she was working at the airport everyone there would have gotten the flu and died. But she did not get it and there was no plague of cases coming out of the airport from that time that I have been able to uncover.

NY Times: New Report Says Coronavirus May Have Made Early Appearance in France

Yet in another article from February 28th we find the timeline pushed back to November by two epidemiologists in Texass.. "Researchers have run models of the evolution of this virus, and they say it’s more likely that it first emerged in early to mid-November, said Catherine Troisi, a professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston." The constant back peddling by the media runs unabbated as all eyes are on the murder in Minnesota.

NY Times: Amid Signs Coronavirus Came Earlier, Americans Ask: Did I Already Have It?

Could it be that the narrative provided by the government and the media does not hold up to scrutiny once again? It certainly seems so .. I can provide you with 1000 more articles on this one piece if you feel that big pharma, the media, and the white house are the only purveyors of your truth on this matter.

Once again we see the narrative that has been spoon-fed the public, with helpful dollops of fear , keeps dropping the ball on its own narrative.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-09-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Mediajammer

Re: Many people like myself got the Virus in October, November and January

Chauncey Gardner; What makes you think you had Coronavirus? Without being tested it could have been just a bad case of the flu. Have you been tested since you made this post? It's much easier now to get tested. And do you really expect to be taken seriously with a handle like Chauncey Gardner, a fictional character in the satirical novel "Being There " whom as you recall was a mentally deficient person who was taken seriously when his pronouncements were interpreted as being deep and insightful by the President.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    Chauncey Gardner

What makes you think I would be able to believe for even one moment that the test was effective or accurate or not giving me the virus with a live virus on the tester, When I had the flu it was not even supposed to be here, I am not alone here many many people had a very strange flue all with their own strange effects ask around bub and now it has been revealed that the actual invasive tests were loaded with the virus so this would give the person the virus if they did not have it and a false negative if they already did have it. To me, it seems very dangerous to go to a hospital.
    I asked two friends who are nurses about the video of the nurse from florida who caught the NYC hospital actually killing people both said they could not watch it the whole way through and that it was exactly how people talk and act in a hospital and that hospitals are in this spookey zone where they are getting paid to go along with the diabolical evil scientists and politicians maleficent plans. Hospitals getting more money for dead corona patients by the government than those that live. Yes oh yes it sounds quite like a script. I do not want to be written into. Anyone who questions the virus all of a sudden gets the virus and disappears until what? When? Where? Not concerned, not your problem, just go along.
    So yeah the test will tell you what ? Who made the test? Who benefits? why does the test come up positive when swiped on a goat, a paw paw or a grapefruit sample? The only answer as Magafu scientists surmised was that all the tests already had the virus on the test applicator...Magufuli claimed he tried to vet the quality of the disease-detection equipment, which was reportedly imported from abroad, by having his security forces obtain random samples from goats, sheep and a local fruit called a pawpaw,..he then assigned them human names and ages and delivered them to lab technicians who were purposefully unaware of their animal origins, in a bizarre blind test. It was clear something was awry when both the goats and the pawpaw tested positive for the coronavirus.

“There is something happening,” Magufuli told Reuters, deeming the defective detectors proof that some people were testing positive for the disease without actually being infected. He added, “I said before we should not accept that every aid is meant to be good for this nation.”And so it goes that black lives not only matter in black nations but they are given the freedom to not get the virus from the test kit. Thanks to their adroit leadership.
    The healthcare industry, the vaccine industry, the 'security' industry, the corporation called the cdc, Fauci so hauntingly involved in aids and now another virus with the same hallmarks.

It seems far smarter to trust my own ability to fight a cruddy virus. I lived. Next one stacked on the last ones effect will most likely by pass my system. I tend to get the flu once every three or four years. What ever one they made that year..THe script certainly seems to have been written in 2009. Its called 'lockstep'.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mediajammer: View Post
    Chauncey Gardner; What makes you think you had Coronavirus? Without being tested it could have been just a bad case of the flu. Have you been tested since you made this post? It's much easier now to get tested. And do you really expect to be taken seriously with a handle like Chauncey Gardner, a fictional character in the satirical novel "Being There " whom as you recall was a mentally deficient person who was taken seriously when his pronouncements were interpreted as being deep and insightful by the President.

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #4
    Chauncey Gardner

Im in no need of being taken seriously, I am just sharing my observations however accurate they are from my view point. I find it is better to share observations and conversations than what I heard on a TV Programming . Unlike Chauncy my moniker . As far as the film and its depiction . I suggest you watch the film . Being there before interpreting it for us. Its quite good.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mediajammer: View Post

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Mayacaman

There is something to this. I, also, was sick with some kind of killer flu in October 2019. It laid me low. For close to three weeks I was pretty much out of it:
    nausea, headaches, stomach aches, et cetera... The worst bout with influenza [?] I have ever experienced in my entire life. I spent a whole lot of time in bed and couldn't make it to any of the fun events of the Fall. I had to rest.

But the human body is miraculous. White Blood Cells
    map pathogens and create Antibodies. =So= I recovered.

My advise: Work on bolstering your own immune system. Study up on all of the old school Western -&- Chinese Herbal Medicine that you can. Grow your own Herbs yourself in your own Garden. Don't wait, helplessly hoping for Big Pharma to come and save you with a vaccine cooked up in a Lab.

Chauncey Gardner wrote:

"What makes you think I would be able to believe for even one moment that the test was effective or accurate or not giving me the virus with a live virus on the tester, When I had the flu it was not even supposed to be here, I am not alone here many many people had a very strange flue all with their own strange effects ask around bub and now it has been revealed that the actual invasive tests were loaded with the virus so this would give the person the virus if they did not have it and a false negative if they already did have it. To me, it seems very dangerous to go to a hospital.

I asked two friends who are nurses about the video of the nurse from florida who caught the NYC hospital actually killing people both said they could not watch it the whole way through and that it was exactly how people talk and act in a hospital and that hospitals are in this spookey zone where they are getting paid to go along with the diabolical evil scientists and politicians maleficent plans. Hospitals getting more money for dead corona patients by the government than those that live. Yes oh yes it sounds quite like a script. I do not want to be written into. Anyone who questions the virus all of a sudden gets the virus and disappears until what? When? Where? Not concerned, not your problem, just go along.

So yeah the test will tell you what ? Who made the test? Who benefits? why does the test come up positive when swiped on a goat, a paw paw or a grapefruit sample? The only answer as Magafu scientists surmised was that all the tests already had the virus on the test applicator...Magufuli claimed he tried to vet the quality of the disease-detection equipment, which was reportedly imported from abroad, by having his security forces obtain random samples from goats, sheep and a local fruit called a pawpaw,..he then assigned them human names and ages and delivered them to lab technicians who were purposefully unaware of their animal origins, in a bizarre blind test. It was clear something was awry when both the goats and the pawpaw tested positive for the coronavirus.

“There is something happening,” Magufuli told Reuters, deeming the defective detectors proof that some people were testing positive for the disease without actually being infected. He added, “I said before we should not accept that every aid is meant to be good for this nation.”And so it goes that black lives not only matter in black nations but they are given the freedom to not get the virus from the test kit. Thanks to their adroit leadership.

The healthcare industry, the vaccine industry, the 'security' industry, the corporation called the cdc, Fauci so hauntingly involved in aids and now another virus with the same hallmarks.

It seems far smarter to trust my own ability to fight a cruddy virus. I lived. Next one stacked on the last ones effect will most likely by pass my system. I tend to get the flu once every three or four years. What ever one they made that year..THe script certainly seems to have been written in 2009. Its called 'lockstep'."
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 08-09-2020 at 07:44 PM.