Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

The UN Comes Out Against Covert Torture in America

Anyone who knows me knows that I have mixed feelings about the UN, but this guy is a hero and he needs to be supported. I have worked for 10 years to expose these crimes. Please support this man if you can. Thank you.
    https://thelegalcoop.wordpress.com/2...8M6_w9xgMpeTYo
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    arthunter

Re: The UN Comes Out Against Covert Torture in America

With the support of the UN, the gloves have come off. While you are distracted by pandemics, corruption, race riots, sand storms, and, of course, the election, this is going on ... possibly the greatest threat to personal freedom that the world has ever seen ... victims from all over the world are ringing the alarm .. are you listening?

https://youtu.be/E3jEtg_1i_M

https://humanrightswatch3blog.wordpr...rain-research/

4. TopTop #3
    arthunter

This thread is about non consensual experimentation. I am a victim and when I can prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt, my story will shock you. This sh*t is going on all over the world and it can best be described as the use of remote influencing technologies to influence health and psychology .. as an example, we have a brilliant, kind ex-police chief by the name of Daymond Jones now advocating for the targeted individual community. He is now involved in a case about non consensual implantation. These medical implants were being used to torture the victim. He found a surgeon who actually found the implants and removed them ( very hard to do .. most surgeons will lose their license for doing this ). They were traced to the US Navy. I come from a family of military and law enforcement. When I heard this I cried. Since we seem to be in a cold war with China, I was hoping that it was China doing this.

https://tihelpnow.com/

T
    he theory goes that those to be experimented on are wrongly placed on the terrorist watch list, because once on that list you lose all of your rights. I do not know if this is correct but this video does lead to speculation. Ignore the title ... "organized stalking" just refers to on-foot surveillance ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTi-na7OwAw&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3q1PYDgocXUk17BIZ2DF0DsFFb83udZBPgG0Q7pyrU7vJF6zJKg8iXKTQ

Finally, on July 31st there is a global protest about all of this ... I can't attend any of the events because I've been targeted out of a vehicle or any financing ... but if you suspect that you're a victim please, at least, buy the T shirt and wear it . To those in the county who are taking part in this abuse, either willingly or unwillingly, please cease and desist. This is a direct request from me. Lawsuits are pending and higher ups will talk to save themselves ... I am exposing this for humanity at great risk to myself, my family, and my friends. This is not America ... I suspect that we are dealing with infiltration and propaganda ... this is happening globally ...

https://teespring.com/world-day-agai...HPmeAnE_D2OElg

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

6. TopTop #4
    Moon

Just ordered a colorful purple shirt.

...we have a brilliant, kind ex-police chief by the name of Daymond Jones now advocating for the targeted individual community.
    https://tihelpnow.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watchv=tTina7OwAw&feature=share&fbclid
    =IwAR3q1PYDgocXUk17BIZ2DF0DsFFb83udZBPgG0Q7pyrU7vJF6zJKg8iXKTQ

Finally, on July 31st there is a global protest about all of this ... I can't attend any of the events because I've been targeted out of a vehicle or any financing ... but if you suspect that you're a victim please, at least, buy the T shirt and wear it .
    Last edited by Moon; 07-30-2020 at 06:53 PM. Reason: I've made Art's URL about targeting shorter and deleted a lot of his post. That fix it?

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5
    arthunter

Thank you so much for taking a stand against torture!

I urge everyone to watch this video. It will not insult your intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc-3cVTuCEs&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR35vEBy4YCx2f3AjYZqUblHJ8qS1SoWz_Kby92RnynR-dxUCvVUVaxVP_I

NSA whistleblower Bill Binney, one of my personal heroes, is featured in the above video. Here's another video featuring Bill Binney ( beginning at the 28 minute mark ) in which he describes the torture that he's enduring because of his activist activities ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-SiFp8YCn4

I have found that this torture is, in many cases, politically motivated. In other words, in some instances, we are beyond the experimentation phase. This technology is actually being used right now to destroy democracies around the world. Some say that we're already in a full blown psychotronic weapons war. This would not surprise me.

In the non consensual experimentation world, it is most often senior citizens and single women being used for experimentation. Some of these people are political activists such as NSA whistleblower Karen Stewart, but many of them have done nothing ... these people are known as "targets of convenience" because they can not defend themselves easily and in the case of senior citizens, if you accidentally or purposely kill them no one will question it.

I have seen political activists in our very county destroyed by this technology. Because they are being influenced by this technology, they appear absolutely crazy and therefore will never be taken seriously by our local officials. When I have tried to speak out about all of this publicly, I have been framed as delusional, a criminal, a drug addict, etc. To support these false allegations, people who actually fit these descriptions have been placed in my life to create a "guilt by association" narrative.

Enough is enough!

I have been given a laptop and told to write my second book. This is very difficult for me emotionally because this subject is horrifying but I will do my best.

To those of you who are skeptical like I was at one time, here is a good example of a very minor directed energy weapon that has now blinded three federal agents ... at least these beams of energy are visible unlike the invisible weaponry that I'm writing about ...

https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/3-fed-...K3T_QjpAMnpqx4

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Moon: View Post
    Just ordered a colorful purple shirt.

9. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

10. TopTop #6
    arthunter

I'm sorry to have to post this at such a difficult time for all of us, but it is vital information and possibly related to the chaos that we are watching around the world. Put this info on the back burner while we deal with the latest crises and stay positive and safe, but then go back to it because it's very important ...

Mayors watching their cities being destroyed without helping the residents, including their black residents, to protect their properties and businesses, the national movement to defund the police while releasing criminals from our jails, and other extreme behaviors are dominating our world. The UN coming out about remote torture in America, programs of subjugation being uncovered, and the crazy political battle that we see unfolding pitting Americans against Americans ... I could add to this list but you all know what I'm talking about ... extremes of behavior all over the world.

As a non consensual lab rat for modern technology, I know a few things ... here is the letter, published by the UN, from an organization that I'm involved with. The UN has received many of these letters from all over the world.

June 21, 2020
    Dear Mr. Melzer:
    I am President of a human rights organization called People Against Covert Torture and Surveillance, International. We were formed to assist targeted individuals with situations that amount to psychological torture and/or cybertorture as coined by your office. We feel it is important that our society realize that there are organized groups of people who intentionally target others for torture or ill-treatment for a variety of reasons and often for no apparent reason at all.
    The torture most often manifests with some type of directed energy weapon or microwave weapon attack similar to what happened to the United States diplomats to Cuba and China recently. It is widely believed by doctors and scientists that they suffered and are still suffering from the effects of microwave weapons. This same scenario, however is happening to perhaps millions of people globally with often very serious health effects, such as heart attacks, strokes, cancers, headaches, blurred vision, sleep deprivation, loss of balance, impaired speech, memory loss, breathing difficulties, muscle cramps, and more.
    The 24-hour surveillance and harassment activities that often accompany the weapons attacks amount to psychological torture and manifest in the following ways: workplace harassment, vehicular stalking, staged accidents, group stalking, surreptitious home entries, appliance tampering, vandalism, computer hacking, sabotage of relationships with family and friends, compromise of business contacts and much more.
    We believe the source of these attacks to stem from federal government agencies and major corporations, as explained to us a few years ago by a corporate whistleblower who defected from a company that he claims performed such targeting upon homeless men and innocent citizens in the Seattle, Washington area.
    We have attempted resolution of these issues through legislators in our United States Congress, as well as state, and local officials, however, most seem to be unaware of the existence and importance of addressing our claims. This hesitance to acknowledge our predicament has led to the perpetuation of this covert targeting program and to the continued suffering and actual physical and/or psychological torture and ill-treatment of tens of thousands of targeted individuals in our global community.
    We look forward to whatever investigations your office can provide in this regard and appreciate the continued liaison between yourself and our colleagues Magnus Olsson and Henning Witte in the days ahead.
    Thank you in advance for all your efforts to uncover the international criminal phenomenon of cybertorture.

Peace & Liberty,
    Derrick Robinson, President
    People Against Covert Torture & Surveillance, International
    www.pactsntl.org

And here is the latest, well documented article, from a Czechoslovakian activist which might explain what's going on. This is global but it will be blamed on America. Honestly, though this is military technology, we do not know exactly who's responsible for all of this. For example, the UN is claiming that surveillance technology ( such as cameras in the home ) is being used for entertainment feeds to paying customers, and I know for a fact that many targeted individuals are beautiful women. This is the UN saying this. I was shocked. I really doubt that our military would do this, so who else has access to our national security systems? Keep in mind that after 9/11 thousands of security contractors were hired by our government, many of them unvetted.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/neurotics-proves-politicians-not-able-solve-principal-crisis-civilization-any-other-way-than-classifying/5719680

and then there's this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPY3...EbcZOGnYA05gMs

11. TopTop #7
    Moon

So, as with genetic engineering, several innovaters have gotten the government to fund research on the basis of its potential benefits to humans and are now using it harmfully, for profit.

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #8
    arthunter

Yes, that's correct, but it's not just about profit, it's about control, especially political and financial control. But if you can control people, without them even knowing it, then you can make tremendous profits, ... for example if you can make competitors ill or incompetent in some way then you will realize more profit. This technology can also be used for tremendous good, but that's not what I'm seeing ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Moon: View Post

14. TopTop #9
    arthunter

The UN has now requested that all victims of this abuse answer a questionnaire which they will provide. I am curious to see the questions being asked. I wonder if they will touch upon asset stripping because that is certainly prevalent among victims, not all victims, but most of them.

Personally, I have lost two businesses, two pieces of property, two vehicles, four computers, all of my audio electronics, and most of my personal possessions. If you'd like to see photos of the vandalism in my life then I will be happy to oblige. They are now after my home and I'll be happy to discuss these tactics if required. Notice how my claims mirror what is happening in society as a whole.

This program is disguised as a program to deal with problem people in our society, ... criminals, drug addicts, etc. I'm sure, as I expose it, the perpetrators will be scurrying around to find any dirt on me that they can to justify their actions. Even if this were true, which it isn't, why would a so called investigation include asset theft?

People ask me why I didn't go to the police for protection. Well, I did, but because of misinformation the police were led to believe that I was delusional and so that's how I'm treated. As I try to advocate for other victims in our county who are also seen as delusional, who have also been stolen from, this unfair claim is perpetuated through association. When I went to get copies for legal purposes I also found that my police records had been hacked and altered ... many police reports were missing and other incidents were added to make me look crazy. To fight this I sought and obtained a psychological review from a local psychiatrist. After looking at my crime evidence, interviewing me for a month, and giving me two drug tests, he gave me a letter stating that I was a crime victim and not delusional.

I don't blame most people involved in this because they know no better, in fact they are being used as non-consenting and unaware pawns in this program. But as this information comes out, things will change and lawsuits will be prevalent so it must all stop here.

So what's really going on here? One clue is that the program does increase profits for big Pharma, privately owned psychological facilities and privately owned jails. Targets are usually forced onto medications, thrown in psych wards or incarcerated.

Here are a couple of articles that I just saw today which might be related to this program. The first one discusses the pandemic but I don't want to get into all of that because it is thoroughly discussed in other threads. I want you to focus on the actions of the wealthiest residents of the planet and their think tanks. I'm not opposed to better ways of living but it has to be a top down event instead of the other way around. The financial elite must be forced to live by their own principles or they are simply manipulating humanity for their own wealth and power.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/wef-knows-best-great-global-reset/5719627?fbclid=IwAR3SEsE3A7iftAwsbG14nG5Mfl00OmrFi1CJUwiDLMWhrm5f2at8ohfaE5Q

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/?fbclid=IwAR2RneZDEoBN9GB6hgP37XrbPlRXd-_VFNjbT2l_AvkVEOoPAGtnR0UFxa8#1f18e7ee1735

here is ex-police Chief Daymond Jones discussing with independent journalist Ramola D, a friend of mine, the police role in all of this ... ( this is the kind of police intelligence that we're trying to defund ). Ramola has interviewed people from all over the world about this program. These interviews can be found on her channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXg_BDm7ddY

15. TopTop #10
    arthunter

Today is designated as targeted individual day, worldwide protests all over the planet. It should be called non consensual experimentation day because that's what's really happening here ... this is not about crime, although that's what being studied. It's about using innocent people to study the control of the human brain and the control of the human being attached to it. If it was about real crime then victims would be charged and have their day in court. This does not happen.

If you have trouble believing that brain implants are at play non consensually, as many people claim, then here are a couple of links that might wake you up ...

https://www.rt.com/usa/499385-musk-neuralink-presentation-pigs/?fbclid=IwAR1pA7Mi6O25Ss7DHsrhmXXR2K8ciG0-rhI5qSGMN0lgj7vk2426eeZIL2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI3RWFZQ_RE

My last post had to do with asset stripping. After I posted, I received a letter from Social Security to say that my disability was being cut off. I was put on disability because the experimentation that I was exposed to was debilitating. But no one can live in Sonoma County on disability so I ended up borrowing money from a wealthy friend. Our Social Security office has now told me that these loans were really income and that, not only will my disability be cut off but I owe them thousands of dollars. So now I owe my friend for the loan and i also owe Social Security the same amount. On the same day, I received a message that the corrupt contractors responsible for all of this need to be "flushed out". Interesting. Honestly, I think that the money issues are about pushing me out of Sonoma County. This is what happens when one tells the truth. How many incomes and reputations might the truth destroy here? It's all coming out ....

I have attached photos from a flyer put out by the European Coalition Task Force, a group formed to support the UN investigation. People all over the world are asked to pass this out today. Since my assets have been destroyed, I have no car, so I post this here instead.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  

16. TopTop #11
    arthunter

Re: The UN Comes Out Against Covert Torture in America - The Abuse of Neuroscience

This thread is about the abuses of neuroscience so I've changed the title to reflect that. Unfortunately, I'm involved in this. Today I received an email from a brilliant Czech activist entitled "Worldwide Publication" and so I'm sharing it... again. Please click on every link before you dismiss this. This is about the sanctity of the human brain and all world citizens need to understand what's going on.

NEW SCIENCE SPECIALIZATION – NEUROETICS – PROVES THAT POLITICIANS ARE NOT ABLE TO SOLVE A PRINCIPAL CRISIS OF CIVILISATION IN ANY OTHER WAY THAN BY CLASSIFYING IT
    Mojmir Babacek

Fast advances in brain science, supported by government's fundings of billions of dollars and euros, resulted since the begining of the 21st century in the birth of a new branch of science – neuroetics. In publications on this topic are engaged scientists, who are familiar with the advances in brain research and realize the risks which those advances mean for the life of society. James Girodano, a Georgetown University professor and the employee of the American research agency for advanced military technologies DARPA proposed in the article in the magazine Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists https://thebulletin.org/2016/05/the-neuroweapons-threat-2/ that the U.S. Government should monitor brain research around the world in order to prevent the development of neuroweapons. As well he stated that the U.S. Government and its allies should „support efforts to improve the Biological Weapons Convention to account for neuroweapons threats“. At the end of the article he admitted that he is not expressing the opinions of the DARPA agency or American Department of Defense. However as an employee of DARPA he must have been aware that the CIA and different U.S. Defense agencies are working on this type of weapon since the 1950's of the past century

As an employee of the American state he could not talk about it in order to not disclose U.S. National security information. He only wrote that the governments are hiding their research by „state-secret classifications“.
    Dr. Sarah Lisanby from the National Institute of Mental Health in Maryland can produce movements in different parts of the human body, which the subjects of her experimentation can not suppress, by magnetic stimulation of their brain https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ect-is-shock-therapy-making-a-comeback/. She only needs to send frequencies of magnetic pulses corresponding to frequencies of neuronal activities in those brain locations which control body movements, and it does not depend on the subject's free will any more, what movement his or her body parts will perform. There are several technologies, which can be used to control the activity of the human brain , behavior and thoughts even at a distance , but they remain classified, because the governments are not willing to admit to their citizens that they are in possesion of such technologies. The reason is that they are aware that their citizens would demand their immediate ban.
    The only government official who admitted the existence of those weapons wasPolish minister of defense Antoni Macierewicz in 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVs4-m0lNY#t=33). When after several months the Polish journalists asked the Polish Department of Defense, whether there was established the investigation commission, which was supposed to investigate electromagnetic attacks on Polish citizens, as was promissed by Antoni Macierewicz, the department of deffence replied that this is a matter of state secret, connected with the defense of the nation http://nie.com.pl/artykul-str-glowna-12/macierewicz-zdalnie-sterowany/#more-38883.
    Robert MC Creight, who worked for 35 years at the U.S. State Departement among others as a U.S. delegate at the United Nations Organisation in negotiations on arms control http://docshare.tips/introduction-to-homeland-defense-and-defense-support-of-civil-authorities-dsca_5749bf55b6d87faa0d8b4635.html , wrote: „What nation would hesitate to develop and ?eld a weapon that could control, shape, or redirect human thoughts and actions—given the power such a weapon would yield?... The power to in?uence or direct the thoughts and behaviors of others without them knowing crosses a threshold in human behavior and criminal conduct we have never seriously encountered or examined.... Can we know whether civil insurrections, staged coups, urban riots, or border uprisings were naturally occurring or externally induced? “. He added that production of neuroweapons does not require such a wide scientific and technological knowledge as the production of nuclear weapons and concurred with James Giordano that international agreements are necessary to prevent the abuse of discoveries of neuroscience to deform human free will. He concluded: „ The fact is that unless a globally enforceable mechanism is devised and agreed upon for controlling the conduct and outcomes of neuroscience research itself, we can expect to ?nd no real safeguards and no guarantees“ https://www.academia.edu/27315323/Brain_Brinksmanship_Devising_Neuroweapons_Looking_at_Battlespace_Doctrine_and_Strategy .
    Professor of philososhy and psychiatry at the prestigious German university in Heidelberg Thomas Fuchs wrote: „ Researchers are beginning to identify brain processes that are related to experiences and concepts such as free will, agency, moral judgment, self and personality. At the same time, those processes become increasingly accessible to speci?c modifying techniques. This development raises ethical problems whose importance is likely to surpass even the implications of modern genetics. What are the social and cultural consequences of technologies that enable humans to manipulate their own minds?“ and „ new methods and techniques, by laying bare neural correlates of personal identity, cause problems of individual rights of privacy, noninterference and inviolability“ (of personal identity) https://www.academia.edu/32496377/Ethical_issues_in_neuroscience?auto=download http://www.antoniocasella.eu/dnlaw/Fuchs_2006.pdf.
    Askin Sokman, who specializes at Istanbul University among others in international security and arms control wrote in the article „Using Nano Technologies and Neuroscience Technologies in Combating Terrorism“ that it is possible to use neuroscientific research „to increase the capacity of soldiers (such as fighting for an extended period, courage) as well as to collect intelligence, to wipe-out the enemy's capacity to fight, to direct the behavior of masses in psychological operations and to make them surrender without fighting“. “. https://www.academia.edu/34479411/Using_Nano_Technologies_and_Neuroscience_Technologies_in_Combating_Terrorism?email_work_card=title .
    As early as 1997 the Institute of Strategic Studies at the U.S. Army War College published a study, where the following picture of the future was described: ”Potential or possible supporters of the insurgency around the world were identified using the comprehensive Interagency Integrated Database. These were categorized as ”potential” or ”active”, with sophisticated personality simulations used to develop, tailor and focus psychological campaigns for each.” http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pdffiles/pub241.pdf . The system, which should be able to find those people, is already being designed in the USA https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/2017/06/11/The-Department-of-Knowing-All-About-You/stories/201706110131 and https://www.iarpa.gov/index.php/research-programs/mercury .
    Those methods of remote control of human thinking can be used in advertisement as well. A group of Canadian and American scientits wrote that there are already at least ten companies whose explicit goal is to use those advanced technologies to start offering neuromarketintg https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/cb.252 .
    In this way a human being and its „free will“ can easily become a subject of manipulations by state, industrial and commercial organizations or foreign intelligence services. The fact that the existence of those technologies is not published only contributes to the impression that the governments are getting ready to use them and turn their citizens into slaves (or as the Russian politician Vladimir Lopatin put it - into biorobots which will implement the elites' ideas about the next development of mankind. If this was not the case the governments should be able to come to an agreement and ban internationally weapons enabling remote control of human brains. Instead they are taking advantage of the fact that their citizens are not aware of the existence of those weapons and for that matter do not apply any pressure on them to work on legislations banning remote manipulation of human minds at home as well as internationally.
    In the meantime even the brain research that is not classified advances in more than a fast pace. Scientists work on a silicon chip containing living neurons, which could be inserted in the brain and then used to produce false memories https://ndupress.ndu.edu/Portals/68/Documents/Books/bio-inspired.pdf (in 2006 they already produced false memories in mice brain using electrodes https://www.theguardian.com/science/neurophilosophy/2015/mar/09/false-memories-implanted-into-the-brains-of-sleeping-mice).
    According to the non-profit organization Institute of Electric and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), following the development of technologies benign to mankind, at Berkeley University in 2018 a „stimulation dust“ was produced. Those are particles 3 to 4 times smaller than a grain of rice containing piezzo crystal as an atenna. It is possible to transport this „dust“ into the brain and then communicate with it using a computer and „read“ the activity of the brain and control it. It is capable, for example, of preventing epileptic seizures or a heart arythmia. When scientists placed this particle on a motion neuron of a rat, they were capable to move its leg independently of its situation or its will https://cmte.ieee.org/futuredirections/2018/05/21/neural-dust-is-getting-ready-for-your-brain/ .
    Cell phone companies develop devices which could transport the brain activity directly into the cell phones or computers and from there to the Internet. https://lsspjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40504-017-0050-1 . To take down one's ideas without using the keyboard and to execute one's thoughts without using mouse or keyboard will certainly accelerate every action. People eager to be effective in their office work will not be able to avoid use of this technology if they will wish to remain competitive. It is expected that the sixth generation of cell phones will connect the brain to the Internet https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/what-is-6g/ and already the fifth generation will be omnipresent and there will be no chance for the human being to escape from its reach.
    Scientists have also developed „nanobotes“ - particles which they would insert in the blood and through which the brain could communicate with the Internet. In this way the brain will be able to draw knowledge without learning. Professor of mechanical engineering at the University in San Diego James Friend believes that effective use of „nanobotes“ could start within five years https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ray-kurzweil-nanobots-brain-godlike_n_560555a0e4b0af3706dbe1e2 .
    As soon as the brain is connected to Internet it will be possible to control its activity from Internet as well. Hackers will just have to expand their activities in order to play with the brain waves using the internet. Will politicians decide to ban, in a verifiable manner, the remote control of the activity of the human brain and as well the control of its activity from the Internet? So far there are no hints that anywhere in the world the governments would be working on legislation to protect the brain activity from external manipulation.
    It is good to know that to interfere with the brain activity energies more than hundred times smaller are needed than the energies needed to produce firing of neurons https://626a02f6-5ce8-4a19-9512-0c60506191d9.filesusr.com/ugd/f0f6ae_f57cd45ab1394114ac4fa189fa8fc7a0.pdf and that, in experiments with remote control of the animal nervous system, more than hundred times smaller energies were needed to produce its activity, than are the limits of exposure to electromagnetic fields set by the majority of the world governments https://www.researchgate.net/publication/232083331_Modification_of_Heart_Function_with_Low_Intensity_Electromagnetic_Energy .

17. TopTop #12
    arthunter

In this recording ex-police chief Daymond Jones discusses the role of the Fusion Centers in the targeting of individuals. Are the police now taking orders from the Federal government? Is this not a kind of back door attack on Posse Comitatus? Targets of these attacks are blaming the police for their involvement. Are they just following orders?

We've now had a ruling that the surveillance has been illegal, ... We've also been told that the FISA court is corrupt. It is the FISA court which gives permission for some of the targeting based on National Security letters. These instruments do not rely on any proof of wrong doing and are now under investigation. Will the Fusion Centers be the next agency to fall?

I'm not saying that all of these developments since 9/11 have no legitimate use, but given the secrecy involved, they are also ripe for corruption. Say that you wanted to do some experimentation with new technologies and you need to discredit the victims to keep them under control. Do you see how these institutions could be manipulated?

Anyway, here is Chief Jones. This is long but most of the pertinent information is at the beginning, but do listen to the whole thing if you can. I listen to these long interviews while I'm doing housework. I am the first speaker to ask a question on the tape.

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/w...Psjkq4QdRJLqjU

18. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

19. TopTop #13
    M/M

I went to link you posted for call and found this:
    Recording not found will be handled by Rails

I didn't explore further..

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post

20. Gratitude expressed by:

21. TopTop #14
    arthunter

How interesting ... I connect to it right away ... thanks for letting me know ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by M/M: View Post

22. TopTop #15
    arthunter

Two very serious developments:

Information coming out of Europe from those working with the UN identifies cognitive radio and wireless body area networks as one the ways in which no touch torture is achieved. This agrees with information contained in Richard Cain's lawsuit which you can find online. He and his two children were being tortured and he found non consensual implants in his body. He received a settlement and a gag order, an admission of guilt imo.

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5941105

https://flowofwisdom.com/2015/06/07/...ed-individual/

And then there's this about a police program which targets past offenders with harassment. Most of the targets that I know have no criminal record. They are mostly activists, whistleblowers, and journalists. Where is this stuff coming from? I really don't think that this is coming from the police. The article even states that these techniques are used by the federal government to deal with terrorism ... really? Harass them until they leave?

Just so you know, I am not enjoying uncovering any of this. Honestly, it all makes me want to leave the country. If our leaders and our police do not abide by the Constitution then what protection do any of us have?

https://projects.tampabay.com/projec...-led-policing/

23. TopTop #16
    arthunter

For years concerned citizens have been expressing fears about the capabilities of modern technology ... they were thrown into psych wards and called derogatory names like "tin foil hat conspiracy theorists" ... Legislation by Dennis Kucinich was laughed at and dismantled ... Richmond, CA was ridiculed when they passed a version of his legislation ... finally, our DOD admits the problem....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j3v...ef6MdmkVtpDmQE

24. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

25. TopTop #17
    arthunter

As an activist against invasive technologies I know that what is about to be exposed by the UN is going to be uncomfortable. I find it interesting that only the UN will take this on, when there are thousands in our country who are actively working to implement these programs of extreme technological control over the population (involving non consensual brain implants and behavior modification) ... have they lost all moral compass or are they being lied to? .. whatever the reason for the silence, these programs will be used to discredit America ... our military and our government will be blamed ... mark my word ...

I see this as another step in the take down of America by presenting problems that only the UN can solve, so it's vitally important that America takes the high ground here and exposes these technologies themselves ..

Anyway, we need to stay strong and healthy to deal with all of this ... we need to be centered within ourselves and relaxed but alert ... we need to remember OUR TRUTHS and who we are ... we all know right from wrong and we need to use that wisdom to protect our freedoms ... all of us!

here's a video that's circulating among the lab rats of this technology ... turn it up and dance because that's how we use it to deal with stress and difficult knowledge .... it's not that we're ignoring the mess that we're in, it's more like we're recognizing that it's not the only thing that exists ... so Enjoy ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DePFiF-nNoE

26. TopTop #18
    arthunter

Are you OK with this?

https://www.technocracy.news/global-...i9niSg9zP8YnqI

and Bill Binney speaks out ... listen closely ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am9u...-XBHemCFvOX4Ns

27. TopTop #19
    arthunter

I'm sorry to post more bad news about corruption. I realize that we've all had enough but this is important news about non consensual implants. This is a lawyer in Northern California.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...&v=aMa5U2zJpgs

This is NSA whistleblower Bill Binney, subject of the documentary "A Good American". He's such a good American that he's being tortured. This is discussed at the beginning of the interview and then they talk about the election.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm3rR20unHs

and then there's this ...

https://flowofwisdom.com/2015/06/07/...ed-individual/

I've now written a second book about this but new information has come in since it's publication. So who's doing this to humanity? ... this article might give you a clue ... and btw, there's evidence to suggest that this non consensual experimentation is happening in Sonoma County.

https://yournews.com/2020/11/17/1930...fore-allowing/

28. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

29. TopTop #20
    arthunter

This is a brand new video from a once targeted Canadian scientist with a PhD in neuroscience. This video was developed to replace live protests around the world which were shut down because of the pandemic. I think that it's a very powerful statement about the abuses of modern technology being used to subjugate citizens from around the world.

People can be targeted for a variety of reasons and it is NOT based on their criminal activity. Not one of these people has been listened to or given any due process. Do they look like criminals to you? And yet the police are often falsely notified of their possible criminality. They are put on watchlists which never expire with absolutely no way to clear their names. These are innocent people being used politically in my opinion.

Someone might target you because they want your land or your business or to silence your voice. You can also be targeted for revenge. Though members of our security structure might be used to aid in this torture, they are often misinformed and told that the victims are some kind of security threat. This is not true. This is global corruption and it's a crime that is growing.

This has now been verified by Dr. Hoffer who treated the microwaved embassy workers in Cuba and China. This has now been verified by NSA whistleblowers Bill Binney and Kirk Weibe. This has now been verified by the UN. This is not delusion folks ... wake up please ... you could be next ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_0cTG...SC91BPBzuIQwv8

30. Gratitude expressed by:

M/M