Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mister mac

Servicing all things Apple: Macs, iPhones, iPads, etc.

Greetings Wacco Community

My name is Mark Wiley, and I've been helping folks with their Apple-related products and issues since 1995 here in Sonoma County. I offer positive and gentle support - troubleshooting, consulting on what to buy, training for all of your devices, in-home/office support, phone and text support, whatever it takes to keep you up and running. Passwords driving you crazy? Do you have an adequate back up system? Are you getting the most out of your iPhone, iPad, etc? Need a referral for something I don't do? We have some great local resources.

What some folks have said about my services:

• Because both of us have been teachers for many many years, we appreciate your style. You would have been great in the classroom. (But we don't recommend it!) -J in Petaluma
    • Fabulous! It’s back! You’re worth your weight in gold! Thanks so much! -D in Santa Rosa
    • You're a genius! I owe you a lunch! -M in Sebastopol
    • Everything seems to be working perfectly - even this morning! Thank you so much! You're so hearty!! In that heat and all those hours!! AND - I really appreciate you coming so quickly yesterday! Thank you, thank you, thank you! -L in Graton
    • Dear dear Mark - I am happily sending and receiving. You are my hero. Thanks! -H in Occidental
    • Thank you Mark! It worked. I forgot about the option key...never again! You are a gem. -K in Sebastopol
    • You are the best Mac mechanic!! I am so amazed! You are my hero! -S in Windsor
    • Seriously. You are the best and I always make a point of telling folks about you!! -M in Sebastopol
    • Thank you for always being such a support for the uninformed mac users of the world. You are the best :) -P in Rohnert Park

How we give back
    I have always worked on a sliding scale. MANY of my clients are low income, and I've never refused anyone due to lack of payment.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: