Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    lathyrus

Sociology Student needs help!

Please read this!

I am conducting a survey about gender development and stereotypes for a research project I'm doing for a sociology class at SSU. I am running out of time to collect data, but it's turning out to be a real challenge getting people to respond. :eek: It's COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS if you want it to be, you can just cut and paste the survey into an email, answer the questions, and send it to [email protected]. Or you can reply privately to this post. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes. The gratitude I will feel if you participate, however, is infinite. If you are willing to participate, please answer the question(s) and know that your opinion is appreciated.

Thank you, and here's the survey:

Sexual Orientation:
    Ethnicity:

and now, please list the first five traits/characteristics that come to

mind to describe:

Heterosexual Women-

Lesbian Women-

Heterosexual Men-

Gay Men-
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Sociology Student needs help!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by lathyrus:
    It's COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS if you want it to be, you can just cut and paste the survey into an email, answer the questions, and send it to [email protected]. Or you can reply privately to this post.
    I want to point out that if you reply privately via this system, or send an email using the email link above, you will be exposing your email address.

That said, this appears to me to be a legit and interesting exercise and I hope Tina (who stated her relationship status in her profile here as "Lesbian in Relationship") will share her findings with us!

3. TopTop #3
    lathyrus

Re: Sociology Student needs help!

It is definitely legit (how'd I get under this category, anyway!) and I'd be happy to share findings with you all. And yes, if you reply I do see your email address, and unfortunately I've nothing to offer but my word that I will not reply back to you or do anything untoward with your email addy.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry:
    I want to point out that if you reply privately via this system, or send an email using the email link above, you will be exposing your email address.

That said, this appears to me to be a legit and interesting exercise and I hope Tina (who stated her relationship status in her profile here as "Lesbian in Relationship") will share her findings with us!