Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Trained Contact Tracer Raises Concerns about Privacy and more

From a woman trained as a Tracer. Jude

Last edited by Barry; 05-30-2020 at 10:25 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Trained Contact Tracer Raises Concerns about Privacy and more

"Mandated lives" is our future in the "land of the free".
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post

Last edited by Barry; 06-01-2020 at 01:12 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

This woman tries to make it as scary and invasive as it can be. And it is invasive, but so is dying from covid.

I don't have a problem with contact tracing. It's an important tool that help lock down the virus, so the rest of us can have a bit more safety and freedom.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-01-2020 at 01:13 PM.

6. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

7. TopTop #4
    Jude Iam

The points she was making were clearly lost on you, Barry.

Repeated quarantines, continued indefinitely, only to be 'solved' by a shot - THAT IS THEIR PLAN.

THIS ONLY MAKES SENSE IF YOU'RE SO FRIGHTENED THAT YOU CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT - OR YOU'RE THE VACCINE MANUFACTURER.

EVERY YEAR THERE IS A FLU: COVID 17, COVID 18...
    THEY COME.
    THEY GO.
    THEY MUTATE.
    WE EVOLVE.

OUR IMMUNE SYSTEMS KEEP US WELL.
    damn, how many times...
    jude
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    This woman tries to make it as scary and invasive as it can be. And it is invasive, but so is dying from covid. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 06-01-2020 at 01:31 PM.

8. TopTop #5
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

The points she was making were clearly lost on you, Barry.

Repeated quarantines, continued indefinitely, only to be 'solved' by a shot - THAT IS THEIR PLAN.
    The only mention of forced vaccinations is by Alan Dershowitz, hardly someone who's word I trust.

However I can see a serious debate about requiring proof of vaccination before using public transport, etc.

Quote EVERY YEAR THERE IS A FLU: COVID 17, COVID 18...
    Misinformation. There is no Covid-17 and Covid-18.

Quote OUR IMMUNE SYSTEMS KEEP US WELL.
    Tell that to the 100,000 US dead, 374,000 dead worldwide.

9. TopTop #6
    patnicholson
    Supporting Member

It's absolutely true, our immune system does protect us from infection. But what happens when an invader gets in and the immunity is insufficient for a variety of reasons. For example , most of us do not have the ability to combat a virus like polio but a vaccine changes that. And even though we are exposed to "colds"from childhood we still get colds(colds being a corona virus)

Am most interested to learn what immunity gets acquired after exposure, infection and recovery from sars2-covid 19

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #7
    Jude Iam

response interspersed in CAPS -

The only mention of forced vaccinations is by Alan Dershowitz, hardly someone who's word I trust.

JUDGES HAVE RULED IN FAVOR OF HIS ARGUMENTS REGARDLESS OF 'TRUST'

However I can see a serious debate about requiring proof of vaccination before using public transport, etc.

SOCIAL RESTRICTIONS TANTAMOUNT TO FORCED VACC

REGARDLESS OF THEIR NAMES, THERE ARE HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS OF YEARLY VARIATIONS OF VIRUSES

Tell that to the 100,000 US dead, 374,000 dead worldwide.

U.S. DEAD ANNUALLY FROM IATROGENIC CAUSES (MEDICAL MISTAKES) EXCEEDS 250,000 ACCORDING TO JOHN HOPKINS

Jude

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #8
    Mayacaman

MIT PhD Scientist: Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates Want Every Person on the Planet Vaccinated
    by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

In our effort to expose our readership to alternative views on the current COVID19 crisis, we want to feature the work of another scientist who does not follow the narrative being given to the public by our government officials and the corporate-sponsored “mainstream” media.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai has a long list of credentials that should allow him to have a voice in the current COVID19 pandemic, but it is highly unlikely you will come across his views outside of the alternative media.

Dr. Shiva is the inventor of email and polymath, and holds four degrees from MIT.

He is a Fulbright Scholar [2], Lemelson-MIT Awards Finalist, India’s First Outstanding Scientist and Technologist of Indian Origin, Westinghouse Science Talent Honors Award [3] recipient, and a nominee for the U.S. National Medal of Technology and Innovation.

His love of medicine and complex systems began in India when he became intrigued with medicine at the age of five as he observed his grandmother, a farmer and healer in the small village of Muhavur in South India, apply Siddha, India’s oldest system of traditional medicine, to heal and support local villagers.

In 1978, as a 14-year-old, after completing a special program in computer science [4] at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Science at NYU, Ayyadurai was recruited by the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) [5] as a Research Fellow, where he developed the first electronic emulation of the entire interoffice mail system (Inbox, Outbox, Folders, Address Book, Memo, etc.), which he named “EMAIL,” to invent the world’s first email system [6], resulting in him being awarded the first United States Copyright [7] for Email, Computer Program for Electronic Mail System [8].

Ayyadurai went on to receive four degrees from MIT, including a bachelors in electrical engineering and computer science, and a dual master’s degree in mechanical engineering and visual studies from the MIT Media Laboratory.

In 2003, he returned to MIT to complete his doctoral work in systems biology within the Department of Biological Engineering, where he developed CytoSolve [9]®, a scalable computational platform for modeling the cell by dynamic integration of molecular pathways models.

Following his doctoral work, he returned to India on a Fulbright, where he discovered the systems theoretic basis of eastern systems of medicine, resulting in Systems Health [10]®, a new educational program that provides a scientific foundation of integrative medicine. While at MIT, he also developed a pioneering new course called Systems Visualization [11] which integrates systems theory, narrative story telling, metaphor and data visualization to provide visualization of complex systems. (Source [12].)

This past weekend (April, 2020) he was interviewed by the X22 Report [13]. (Note: Health Impact News has no knowledge of this group, and advertisements are embedded into their video.)

Dr. Shiva starts out by explaining the difference between what he calls the “reductionist approach” to medicine and health, and the “systemic approach,” which as an engineer, is the approach he subscribes to.

Rather than focus on a single cause (the coronavirus) to a disease, his approach is to view the body’s “operating system,” which is the immune system. He points out the fact that each one of us carries around over 328 TRILLION viruses [14] in our body, so attributing an illness to a single virus is short-sighted.

Dr. Shiva discusses the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals [15], which has 17 points for developing a “utopia” for the world.

Part of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals is the World Health Organization’s IA2030 [16], which is designed to achieve this worldwide “utopia” by seeking to vaccinate every person on the planet.

Dr. Shiva has a long history with the U.S. Government’s top medical doctor controlling the nation’s COVID19 response, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

“This guy is a total front man (for Big Pharma), and no one will call him out. And do you know why? Because all the academics, many of whom I went to school with and studied with, they all have to pay homage to people like Fauci because they control their grant funding.”

Dr. Shiva claims he is an independent researcher who is self-funded, therefore he is able to speak freely.

He mentions the fact that Dr. Fauci is on the leadership council for the Gates Foundation, and that Fauci is best known for developing what he calls the “PR Campaign” to convince the public that the HIV virus caused AIDS. Much research has been conducted that concludes there is no relationship between HIV and AIDS [17].

Like many other scientists and medical doctors we have featured here at Health Impact News, Dr. Shiva states his concern that the response to the COVID19 pandemic does not match the actual threat to the public. So when the facts do not support the action, we need to look for another cause for the actions.

“This is like the payday for pharma. They have to crash our economy… What’s the result they get? Well, imagine every man, woman, and child, all 7 billion people, extracting about $1000 a year from them, you’re looking at a $7 trillion payback.”

Another purpose of the current actions taken as a result of COVID19, according to Dr. Shiva, is to squash dissent. People cannot congregate and protest if they are confined to their homes, and this started in Wuhan, China, where months earlier there were massive protests due to the horrible pollution in the city.

Dr. Shiva believes there are strong connections between the U.S. CDC and China, and speculates that China is able to take over our economy and squash dissenters as has been done in China.

“What are we heading to becoming? When China has 200 million cameras everywhere. We want to put cameras everywhere. We want people to potentially have fingerprints for whether they got their vaccines or not. This is China 2.0. Are we going to become a colony of China?”

Watch the full interview:

Article printed from Health Impact News: https://healthimpactnews.com

URL to article: https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/mit-phd-scientist-dr-fauci-and-bill-gates-want-every-person-on-the-planet-vaccinated/

URLs in this post:
    [1] Image source: https://vashiva.com/
    [2] Fulbright Scholar: https://vashiva.com/pdf/2007_MIT_TechTalk.pdf
    [3] Westinghouse Science Talent Honors Award: https://www.vashiva.com/innovation/email/vashiva-inventor-history.asp#inv06
    [4] special program in computer science: https://www.vashiva.com/innovation/email/vashiva-inventor-history.asp#inv02
    [5] University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ): https://www.vashiva.com/innovation/email/vashiva-inventor-history.asp#inv09
    [6] invent the world’s first email system: http://www.inventorofemail.com/
    [7] first United States Copyright: https://vashiva.com/copyrights-and-patents/first-us-copyright-for-email-1982/
    [8] Email, Computer Program for Electronic Mail System: https://www.vashiva.com/innovation/email/vashiva-inventor-history.asp#inv03
    [9] CytoSolve: http://www.cytosolve.com/
    [10] Systems Health: http://www.systemshealth.com/
    [11] Systems Visualization: http://systemsvisualization.com/
    [12] Source: https://vashiva.com/about-va-shiva-ayyadurai/
    [13] X22 Report: https://youtu.be/WwMLMXV6mcU
    [14] 328 TRILLION viruses: https://www.inverse.com/article/49747-what-is-the-human-virome
    [15] Sustainable Development Goals: https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/
    [16] World Health Organization’s IA2030: https://www.who.int/immunization/immunization_agenda_2030/en/
    [17] concludes there is no relationship between HIV and AIDS: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/08/150827141911.htm

14. TopTop #9
    patnicholson
    Supporting Member

Well, there sort of was a covid17 and covid 18, those viruses were called sars and mers ,branches from the corona virus family tree.

15. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

16. TopTop #10
    podfish

response interspersed in CAPS -
    well, that makes replies harder. But it won't stop me!
    anyway, a couple of refutations, in the vein that you're mixing apples into his oranges:
    - "lots o' viruses, even if there isn't a covid-17 or -18". Well, sure, that's true. Not many are comparable to Covid-19 though.

- "lots o' deaths from iatropogenic causes". Hell yes, stay away from the doctors and hospitals if you don't need them. If you do, unfortunately there's a not-insignificant chance a harmful mistake can be made. I won't go near laser surgery even though my vision is poor, but I've let them split my sternum a couple of times. I would have done it myself if I thought it was possible, to avoid giving them a chance to screw up, but for a variety of reasons decided it was worth the risk to let them do it.

if you want to say that forced vaccinations feel equivalent to enforced social restrictions, sure, that's not subject to refutation. But a vaccination is indeed an intrusion to your person. Hard to claim it's not. On the other hand, social restrictions are about interactions, they're part of the social contract that defines a society. True anarchy would be to have no social contract. Anyone not a purist does accept some social limitations, so drawing a hard line where freedom ends and oppression begins isn't possible, it's always opinion.

Forced vaccinations, where they send the cops to get you if you won't submit, are in my mind not possible in America. Trump et. al. are changing my view on what's possible all the time, but I don't fear the lefties or the sheeple or the fearful or the nanny-state supporters are up to that. Coercive vaccination, though? hell yes. However, the groups I mention above are probably just as worried about a rushed vaccine as you are. It's the guy who forces people to die for his burgers who'd force vaccinations on them so they can keep cutting up them cows.

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #11
    sharingwisdom

The first polio vaccine (IBV) was worked on by Dr. Jonas Salk and human experiments using this vaccine were conducted purposely on orphans in government/church run institutions because they were vulnerable and didn't require any parental consent signatures, as they had no parents. The vaccine was "declared safe" by "medicine" (as they always are) and that vaccine gave 40,000 orphans polio, permanently paralyzed hundreds and killed at least 10 children. All injuries and deaths under-reported by the same authorities who orchestrated the atrocity. This was called The Cutter Incident.

Dr. Salk himself testified before a Senate subcommittee in 1976 that his live virus vaccine, which continued to be distributed in the US until 2000, was the "principal if not sole cause" of all polio cases in the US since 1961. However, after much lobbying and political leveraging, private industry seduced the US Public Health Service to proclaim the vaccine safe. Although this occurred in the 1950s, this same private industry game plan to coerce and buy off government health agencies has become epidemic with practically every vaccine brought to market during the past 50 years.

Dr. Sabin, Developer of polio vaccine: “Official data shows that large scale vaccination has failed to obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they are supposed to provide protection.”
    Last edited by Barry; 06-04-2020 at 11:01 AM.

19. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

20. TopTop #12
    patnicholson
    Supporting Member

Substitute measles for polio ,or chickenpox. For me , the shingles vaccine remains a big question . Unsubstantiated claims do not really have value.

How many people received the vaccine and never acquired polio? I also can't tell, don't know if it was the live virus vaccine I was given? You would rather put your kids at risk from a devastating, preventable infection then vaccinate them? If a chicken pox or measles mumps rubella vaccine existed , why would I need to go through that, besides immunity, which can be transferred via vaccination.? Having had chickenpox I now have lifelong immunity from ever acquiring or spreading it, and it seems if I could have been vaccinated, I would not be at risk for shingles.. At the time, the link between the two viruses was completely unrecognized commonly. That's conjecture, would be happy to hear more from someone who has spent more time than me involved in that .

i can't speak to the fallout of undesirable outcomes from the widespread vaccinations given at the time.

have never heard of the cutter incident, can't speak to that either. For all I know it's spin. And if not, what did it prove? Was there any actual value gotten from it or just another amazing sanctioned screw-up.?
    Last edited by Barry; 06-04-2020 at 11:03 AM.

21. TopTop #13
    sealwatcher
    Supporting member

Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine

J R Soc Med. 2006 Mar; 99(3): 156.

PMCID: PMC1383764

The Cutter Incident: How America's First Polio Vaccine Led to a Growing Vaccine Crisis

In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.

Paul Offit, paediatrician and prominent advocate of vaccination, sets the `Cutter incident' in the context of the struggle of medical science against polio and other infectious diseases over the course of the 20th century. He reminds us that, within a decade of Karl Landsteiner's identification of the polio virus in 1908, an epidemic in New York killed 2400 people (mostly children) and left thousands more with a life-long disability. In the 1950s, summer outbreaks in the USA caused tens of thousands of cases, leaving hundreds paralysed or dead. `Second only to the atomic bomb', polio was `the thing that Americans feared the most'.

Offit provides a gripping account of how the `March of Dimes', inspired in part by President Franklin D Roosevelt's personal experience of polio, raised funds for research and focused national attention on the disease. He profiles leading figures, notably Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin —brilliant, egotistical and flawed characters—pioneers in vaccine development and as scientific celebrities, and notorious for their bitter personal rivalry.

Offit offers a balanced judgement on both the Cutter incident and on the Salk and Sabin vaccines. Reviewing failures in the manufacturing and inspection processes, he exonerates Salk from blame and concludes that `the federal government, through its vaccine regulatory agency... was in the best position to avoid the Cutter tragedy'. Three larger companies produced safe polio vaccines according to Salk's protocol for inactivating the virus with formaldehyde. The lack of experience and expertise at Cutter Laboratories, undetected by the inspectors, caused the disaster.

While acknowledging Salk's mean-spiritedness towards colleagues, Offit believes that in denying him a Nobel prize, history has dealt harshly with a man who was `the first to do many things' that have contributed to the virtual eradication of polio in the USA. The Cutter incident led to the replacement of Salk's formaldehyde-treated vaccine with Sabin's attenuated strain. Though Sabin's vaccine had the advantages of being administered orally and of fostering wider `contact immunity', it could also be re-activated by passage through the gut, resulting in occasional cases of polio (still causing paralysis in six to eight children every year in the 1980s and 1990s, when a modified Salk vaccine was re-introduced). As Offit observes, `ironically, the Cutter incident—by creating the perception among scientists and the public that Salk's vaccine was dangerous —led in part to the development of a polio vaccine that was more dangerous'.

The Cutter incident had an ambivalent legacy. On the one hand, it led to the effective federal regulation of vaccines, which today enjoy a record of safety `unmatched by any other medical product'. On the other hand, the court ruling that Cutter was liable to pay compensation to those damaged by its polio vaccine—even though it was not found to be negligent in its production—opened the floodgates to a wave of litigation. As a result, `vaccines were among the first medical products almost eliminated by lawsuits'. Indeed, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was introduced in 1986 to protect vaccine manufacturers from litigation on a scale that threatened the continuing production of vaccines. Still, many companies have opted out of this low-profit, high-risk field, leaving only a handful of firms to meet a growing demand (resulting in recent shortages of flu and other vaccines).

The contemporary climate of risk aversion and predatory litigation deters the introduction of new vaccines and discourages innovation in a field which boasts some of the most impressive achievements of modern medicine. To protect vaccine development—and ultimately public health —Offit proposes that the option of suing vaccine manufacturers should be stopped and that compensation should only be available through the official programme.

22. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

23. TopTop #14
    Jude Iam

Dr. Offit is included in this article by CBS news.
    "
    Then there's Paul Offit, perhaps the most widely-quoted defender of vaccine safety.
    He's gone so far as to say babies can tolerate "10,000 vaccines at once."
    How's that work for yawl?
    Jude

HOW INDEPENDENT ARE VACCINE DEFENDERS?
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-independent-are-vaccine-defenders/

By Sharyl Attkisson
    / CBS

For years some parents and scientists have raised concerns about vaccine safety, including a possible link to autism and ADD. Many independent experts have sided with government officials and other scientists who say there's no possible connection. But how "independent" are they? CBS News investigative correspondent Sharyl Attkisson shares here's what she found.

They're some of the most trusted voices in the defense of vaccine safety: the American Academy of Pediatrics, Every Child By Two, and pediatrician Dr. Paul Offit.

But CBS News has found these three have something more in common - strong financial ties to the industry whose products they promote and defend.

The vaccine industry gives millions to the Academy of Pediatrics for conferences, grants, medical education classes and even helped build their headquarters. The totals are kept secret, but public documents reveal bits and pieces.
    A $342,000 payment from Wyeth, maker of the pneumococcal vaccine - which makes $2 billion a year in sales.
    A $433,000 contribution from Merck, the same year the academy endorsed Merck's HPV vaccine - which made $1.5 billion a year in sales.

Another top donor: Sanofi Aventis, maker of 17 vaccines and a new five-in-one combo shot just added to the childhood vaccine schedule last month.Every Child By Two, a group that promotes early immunization for all children, admits the group takes money from the vaccine industry, too - but wouldn't tell us how much.

A spokesman told CBS News: "There are simply no conflicts to be unearthed." But guess who's listed as the group's treasurers? Officials from Wyeth and a paid advisor to big pharmaceutical clients.

Then there's Paul Offit, perhaps the most widely-quoted defender of vaccine safety.

He's gone so far as to say babies can tolerate "10,000 vaccines at once."

This is how Offit described himself in a previous interview: "I'm the chief of infectious disease at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and a professor of pediatrics at Penn's medical school," he said.

Offit was not willing to be interviewed on this subject but like others in this CBS News investigation, he has strong industry ties. In fact, he's a vaccine industry insider.

Offit holds in a $1.5 million dollar research chair at Children's Hospital, funded by Merck. He holds the patent on an anti-diarrhea vaccine he developed with Merck, Rotateq, which has prevented thousands of hospitalizations.
    And future royalties for the vaccine were just sold for $182 million cash. Dr. Offit's share of vaccine profits? Unknown.There's nothing illegal about the financial relationships, but to critics, they pose a serious risk for conflicts of interest. As one member of Congress put it, money from the pharmaceutical industry can shape the practices of those who hold themselves out to be "independent." The American Academy of Pediatrics, Every Child By Two and Dr. Offit would not agree to interviews, but all told us they're up front about the money they receive, and it doesn't sway their opinions.
    Today's immunization schedule now calls for kids to get 55 doses of vaccines by age 6.

Ideally, it makes for a healthier society. But critics worry that industry ties could impact the advice given to the public about all those vaccines.

First published on July 25, 2008 / 6:20 PM
    © 2008 CBS. All rights reserved.

Sharyl Attkisson is a CBS News investigative correspondent based in Washington.

24. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

25. TopTop #15
    Goat Rock Ukulele

No kidding. Having a feeding tube crammed down your throat, a catheter shoved up your urethra, and 02 enriched air blown down your lungs at regulated intervals is pretty invasive. And that's only part of what could get shoved in you if you get this beast bad.

This woman tries to make it as scary and invasive as it can be. And it is invasive, but so is dying from covid. ...

26. TopTop #16
    Jude Iam

yes, and we've come to learn that the horrible invasiveness of ventilators was not only for naught but a cause of many fatalities. everyone is aware of that news i trust, from around 6 weeks ago... jude

etc. etc.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Goat Rock Ukulele: View Post
    No kidding. Having a feeding tube crammed down your throat, a catheter shoved up your urethra, and 02 enriched air blown down your lungs at regulated intervals is pretty invasive. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 06-06-2020 at 02:22 PM.

27. Gratitude expressed by: