We're excited to announce our upcoming online Harry Potter classes for June and July! All classes & camps are by donation. Click class links for detailed descriptions and to sign up. (Flyer attached.)

About me: I'm a K-8th grade CA credentialed teacher and am excited to offer these programs to benefit kids and families during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Sorcerer's Stone Bookgroup takes place over 7 sessions: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 11am-11:45am PST starting June 2nd (ages 7-10).

Defense Against The Dark Arts & Building Life Skills takes place Tuesdays & Thursdays from 2-2:45pm PST, also over 7 sessions, beginning on June 2nd (ages 9-13).

There will be also two upcoming week-long camps: Yer A Wizard Camp for ages 7-10 (July 20-24) and Harry Potter Life Skills Camp for ages 9-13 (July 27-31).

We're also starting to host a Harry Potter Hangout, Mondays from 3-4pm PST, which is an ongoing drop-in class where we'll discuss different Harry Potter topics each week. This is a chance to spend time with other fans in a more relaxed environment.

If you have further questions, please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

In the spirit of magic,
Lisa Quigley
Professor Quigley's School of Magic, Courage, & Love