Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mayacaman

Trump says he would mobilize Military to distribute coronavirus vaccine when it is ready

Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:23 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: Trump says he would mobilize Military to distribute coronavirus vaccine when it is rea

Here is a commentary on youtube of this Breaking News
    by a "Believer" & former Trump supporter.
    Read the disquieting comments
    by the disaffected among
    the Q-types

!

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    M/M

Re: Trump says he would mobilize Military to distribute coronavirus vaccine when it is rea

6. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

7. TopTop #4
    garywalker

I watched and listened to this entire commentary. To me the commentator has no credibility. He states that the vaccine being developed will not receive animal or human testing before it is administered to the public. He provides no evidence of this, which contradicts procedures followed for all new vaccines and which vaccine experts have said is essential.

He also said that we are in the end times and that he hopes the rapture occurs before the vaccine is ready, and he also cites a story of a man who was brought back to life four days after his death and after he was embalmed, so the commentator's general perspective is based on his particular religious view, not on science.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Here is a commentary on youtube of this Breaking News...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-17-2020 at 12:02 PM.

8. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by garywalker: View Post
    I watched and listened to this entire commentary. To me the commentator has no credibility....
    I don't think the guy has a lot of "credibility" either, Gary Walker. He believes in the "Rapture" - and that's nuts. The reason why I cited this video of this particular former Trumspster was to show that -in the comments section- there is strong indication that there is beginning to be a "falling away" from "belief" in Donald Johann Drumpf by members of his "base." They are beginning to realize that they have "been deceived" - as one poster put it. -And that is significant.

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

11. TopTop #6
    M/M

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    ... there is strong indication that there is beginning to be a "falling away" from "belief" in Donald Johann Drumpf by members of his "base." They are beginning to realize that they have "been deceived" ...
    Thank you both.

Gary I didn't listen to the whole thing (my bad) or wouldn't have posted. However, the talk about NOT testing some versions of vaccine on animals, before testing on humans, I have heard about and will post more as I find them. I believe this was for the RNA versions in particular.

Don't know if this version Kaiser is seeking volunteers for has been tested in animals: