Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Thread Tools
  1. TopTop #31
    podfish's Avatar
    Supporting Member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    .....
    Q. Tell us How is it that the homeless population of the US is not completely wiped out?

    Q. How is it that the over crowded prison population is not wiped out?

    Q. How is it that all the employees of these large corporate outlets like 'TARGET" have not had mass die offs of their employees?....

    Q. How is it, that even though people are carnivores, we dare fall asleep near other people??

    your questions make no sense. Have you ever heard anyone say that a whiff of Covid is inevitably fatal? To wildly oversimplify interpretation of the statistics -- the death rate is never given as as high as 5% so if we all got it at once, there'd still be a ton of prisoners (lots of them sick for a while) and there'd be people able to stock shelves at Target. But would those shelf-stockers want to go to work if they had a high odds of getting sick, much less dying? kinda doubt it. You propose a ton of strawmen and wing in into supporting your rather complex and bizarre inferences about people (e.g. Gates) whose behavior can be far more easily interpreted -- though it's true, your version makes for more entertaining epics on Hulu.

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

  3. TopTop #32
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    geomancer wrote:
    To recap, anti-vax Energizer Bunnies spew paranoid nonsense at a phenomenal rate. Who PAYS THEM to flood WACCO with this mind-numbing mass of disinformation?
    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    ...to recap if you have nothing to add to the pile of evidence then you should try and dehumanize your neighbors by mocking them. To recap those who have drunk deeply of the Kool Aid feel very vulnerable and at the same time resigned to give up any and all rights so that they can feel 'safe'. If you are not buying in then it must be mandated that you be scorned, mocked, and undermined by those who are less informed than you. Who pays this guy to play the hand of the devil? Who pays this guy and others like him to keep everyone inline in the mind numbing mass disinformation campaign happening right now all over the world? Probably many such types in every town...
    I find it very ironic and a little amazing, Richard Ely and Chauncey Gardner, that you are both Geologists, and thus privy to the same scientific background & training.

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  4. TopTop #33
    Finell's Avatar
    Finell
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    To the contrary, it is perfectly understandable!

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    I find it very ironic and a little amazing, Richard Ely and Chauncey Gardner, that you are both Geologists, and thus privy to the same scientific background & training.

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  5. TopTop #34
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Chauncey Gardner asked :
    .....
    Q. Tell us How is it that the homeless population of the US is not completely wiped out?

    Q. How is it that the over crowded prison population is not wiped out?

    Q. How is it that all the employees of these large corporate outlets like 'TARGET" have not had mass die offs of their employees?....
    Quote podfish wrote: View Post
    Q. How is it, that even though people are carnivores, we dare fall asleep near other people??

    your questions make no sense. Have you ever heard anyone say that a whiff of Covid is inevitably fatal? To wildly oversimplify interpretation of the statistics -- the death rate is never given as as high as 5% so if we all got it at once, there'd still be a ton of prisoners (lots of them sick for a while) and there'd be people able to stock shelves at Target. But would those shelf-stockers want to go to work if they had a high odds of getting sick, much less dying? kinda doubt it. You propose a ton of strawmen and wing in into supporting your rather complex and bizarre inferences about people (e.g. Gates) whose behavior can be far more easily interpreted -- though it's true, your version makes for more entertaining epics on Hulu.
    All the same, many, many people are dying and shall die of this Plague. The Mega-Death aspect of this just hasn't happened quite yet. It will take its toll in Waves. -And there are more corona-viruses waiting in the wings.

    Dr. Peter Daszak says so. -And Dr. Peter Daszak knows.

    NERMEEN SHAIKH:
    And could you also explain — you have talked about the environmental causes of this, what’s called a virus spillover, like — infectious diseases like COVID-19, causes such as environmental, causes such as deforestation, the loss of biodiversity, and wildlife poaching. You’ve also said that people are developing a lot of new towns in this region of southwest China with a lot of high-speed train lines. And you warn that we’re going to see more pandemics like this as long as such rampant development continues. So, could you explain what the link is between development and the spread of these infectious diseases?

    PETER DASZAK:
    Well, we’ve done the science on this. We’ve been working on this for 20 years. We tracked every known emerging disease to its origin, from the scientific literature. And then we tested, with mathematical models, what’s driving that, what are the causes that could underlie the emergence of these new diseases. And what we found is they emerge in places where human populations are very dense and growing. They emerge in the tropics mainly, because that’s where the wildlife diversity is, and the viruses that become pandemic come from wildlife.

    And the other key factor is land-use change, people moving into new areas, encroachment into wildlife habitat, building roads into a forest for a mine or for a logging camp. There are many, many examples of diseases, like Ebola, SARS and others, HIV itself, from this. And that’s a global trend that will drive the rise of future pandemics.

    Now, we’re not saying that we’ve got to stop every modern aspect of development. We can do these things, but we need to do them in a smarter way, a more sustainable way. And we need to start treating pandemics as a risk of doing these things around the planet. We’ve got to reassess our relationship with the environment and reduce our ecological footprint. It’s to the benefit of conservation. It’ll reduce climate change. It will also stop us getting sick. And I think that’s a really important point. For folks on the right who aren’t interested in conservation or climate change, what about your own health? You know, we are making ourselves sick by making the planet sick.

    And that’s really the message that needs to come through from this, because if we just treat this as another disease, wait for a vaccine and then think, “Great, it’s all over,” well, I’ve got news. There are 1.7 million more viruses out there that will be emerging in the future. We can either wait for them to emerge and get sick and have another global recession, or we can get out there and readdress our relationship with wildlife and make the planet a little bit healthier...."


    P.S.

    In my opinion, this Dr. Peter Daszak is a very sinister character. Here (above) he spiels a nice Green rap. -Yet he was doing "gain-of-function research" at the Wuhan BSL-4 Lab, and lies through his teeth about that. See his words, below, from the interview with Amy Goodman. Cross-referencing the article in Newsweek with the article in the Washington Post makes it clear that Dr. Peter Daszak was doing "gain-of-function" research at the BSL-4 Lab in Wuhan, China - on a grant from Dr. Anthony Fauci... PROOF - from NPR

    I commented on this contradiction here, on this other thread

    PETER DASZAK:
    Yeah, great to be here.


    Look, first, the idea that this virus escaped from a lab is just pure baloney. It’s simply not true. I’ve been working with that lab for 15 years. And the samples collected were collected by me and others in collaboration with our Chinese colleagues. They’re some of the best scientists in the world. There was no viral isolate in the lab. There was no cultured virus that’s anything related to SARS-Coronavirus-2. So it’s just not possible.

    And like you say, it’s really a politicization of the origins of a pandemic, and it’s really unfortunate. The stories, as President Trump said he’s been hearing, have been around since day one of the outbreak, and they’re around in every outbreak. Every single outbreak of a novel virus, somebody somewhere says, “Well, this has been manufactured in a lab.” In fact, a few weeks ago, when this started circulating, I googled ”HIV is man-made.” Do it yourself and see. There are people out there who still believe this is a bioengineered virus that spread around the world. It’s just really unfortunate. And I don’t really know why these conspiracy theories get such traction. I think the people just have trouble understanding what’s going on on the planet.

    Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-24-2020 at 04:21 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  6. Gratitude expressed by:

  7. TopTop #35
    Hotspring 44's Avatar
    Hotspring 44
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Okay, I understand what you're saying.

    Re:
    ...There are certain things that they refuse to See.
    Or in all honesty, they look and just 'don't' ;see' it in the same way someone else thinks that they should when they do 'look'.

    ...In The animation; "The Point" after the scary encounter of the giant bees, Oblio and Arrow, in the encounter with" the "Rock Man",(Starting from the the giant bees scene @ 32:33), Rock Man said: "Say - what's happening with you boys . . . it looks like you're pretty shook up, been goofing with the bees"...

    Here, for this topic specifically; I correlate the "giant bees" in the story to the hypodermic needles IE: "vaccines", (generally speaking).

    ...Oblio told the Rock Man that they had been banished and asked him if this was the Pointless Forest.
    ......"Rock Man said, "Say there's nothing pointless about this gig ... the thing is . . . you see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear - dig?"...

    ..."Did you ever see Paris?"...
    ...- Oblio said, "No".
    ..."Did you ever see New Dehli?" - Oblio said "Well, no".
    ..."Well that's it - you see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear", said the Rock Man and with that the Rock Man fell soundly asleep leaving Oblio and Arrow once again all alone.

    In part, in this case, could be translated; (metaphorically speaking), somebody alone on their own, lost in the midst of a "forest" of conflicting mass of information/misinformation and is left to figure it out for themselves based on their personal experience that is quite unlike the animation movie called "The Point" in the conversation between Obio and the rock man, whereas what is 'unlike' the animation is the real situation in the case of the COVED-19 virus topic.

    There are divergent 'conclusions' people can make that could be one of, or several differing combinations of, including other possibilities I haven't thought about, whereas, for comparison, in the animation, the character Obio did not yet have his mind made up because he knew he did not know.

    Anyway, there has been differing viewpoints expressed in this thread where people have stated that they either believe something in particular, trying to 'convince' someone else to believe something in particular, Also, there has been questions that have challenged other people's stated "facts", (or are thy 'opinions' that are based on a particular set of 'facts' ?). There has been critique of information sources, etc.

    The gist of it to me at this point appears to be mostly focused on approximately 5 uniquely different 'core placements of 'belief':

    1- COVED-19 virus, (being), naturally mutated, whereas, it at some point became capable of animal to human transmission and was transmitted from "horseshoe bats", (most likely species), to humans somewhere in China, (most likely location), and it, (the "naturally occurring" mutation of a previous virus to SARS-COV-2), whereas, COVED-19, according to "highly specialized 'educated' and widely accepted sources that have studied the 'evidence' that thoroughly 'tested' and 'peer reviewed' studies combined now consists of enough data that 'confirms' COVED-19 is now has 'proven' to be a "naturally occurring" 'evolutionary' event....

    2-...the COVED-19 virus, (a precursor thereof), Was being used in experiments to understand better so as to make and produce vaccines and was 'processed' in China-based laboratory/s where an 'accident' occurred and the virus escaped into the greater human population beyond the confines of the lab...

    3-...the COVED-19 virus Was being used in experiments to understand better with the 'intent' to make and produce a biological weapon, which was 'accidentally' released into the human population...

    4-...the COVED-19 virus Was being used in experiments to understand better so as to make and produce a biological weapon, which was intentionally released strategically into the greater human population...

    5-...the COVED-19 virus Was being used in experiments to understand better with the 'intent' to make and produce a "biological weapon" of sorts, which was "intentionally" released into the human population, and used by ______________ {entity x}; (you fill in the blank), to control and or militarily take advantage of the situation by, _______________ {entity x or y or both x and y}, (again, you fill in the blank).

    Note: I put "you fill in the blank" because there is virtually an infinite number of possible subcategory combinations; and a staggering amount of potential fractals from there it could lead/mislead to... ...IOW, lots of suggestive 'conspiracy theories' leading to an uncounted number of "rabbit holes" to go down and get to every 'corner' of the nowhere 'circle'.

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    The Real Reason for that, Hotspring 44 , is because of the Variety of filters that many, many people have = filters that prevent them from letting certain Rays of the Spectrum in upon them. There are certain things that they refuse to See.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  9. TopTop #36
    rossmen
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Its true, regular contributors of wacco will be dead from covid greater than the average <1% death rate. As the data comes in, hopefully our fears will confirm more with reality. This is a great moment in history. And as usual, most will be proven wrong. May the optimists win eventually as usual. And the pessimists will have their day.
    Quote podfish wrote: View Post
    Q. How is it, that even though people are carnivores, we dare fall asleep near other people??

    your questions make no sense. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-23-2020 at 11:12 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  10. TopTop #37
    Finell's Avatar
    Finell
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    What about your filters, Mayacaman? What about the things you refuse to see?

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post

    The Real Reason for that, Hotspring 44 , is because of the Variety of filters that many, many people have = filters that prevent them from letting certain Rays of the Spectrum in upon them. There are certain things that they refuse to See.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  11. Gratitude expressed by:

  12. TopTop #38
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist



    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    This is informative and will help those who are non Kool aid drinking types. Settling the information score on where this virus is and how it is.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...on_and_Origins

    Thank you Chauncey. This is important information. Here is the text of the Abstract: [
    emphasis in red, ed.]


    Wuhan nCoV-2019 SARS Coronaviruses Genomics Fractal Metastructures Evolution and Origins “Where there is matter, there is geometry.” Johannes Kepler Jean-claude PEREZ, PhD Maths § Computer Science Bordeaux University, RETIRED interdisciplinary researcher (IBM Emeritus, IBM European Research Center on Artificial Intelligence), 7 avenue de terre-rouge F33127 Martignas Bordeaux metropole France, phone 33 0781181112 [email protected]

    ABSTRACT : The main result of this updated release is the formal proof that 2019-nCoV coronavirus is partially a SYNTHETIC genome. We proof the CONCENTRATION in a small région of wuhan New genome of 3 different régions from HIV1 ENVELOPE GENE. In this article, we demonstrate that there is a kind of global human hosts adaptation strategy of SARS viruses as well as a strategy of global evolution of the genomes of the different strains of SARS which have emerged, mainly in China, between years 2003 first SARS genomes and the last 2020 nCoV-2019 Wuhan seafood market pneumonia virus isolate Wuhan-Hu-1, complete genome. This global strategy, this temporal link, is materialized in our demonstration by highlighting stationary numerical waves controlling the entire sequence of their genomes. Curiously, these digital waves characterizing the 9 SARS genomes studied here are characteristic whole numbers: the "Fibonacci numbers", omnipresent in the forms of Nature, and which our research for several decades has shown strong links with the proportions of nucleotides in DNA. Here we demonstrate that the complexity and fractal multiplicity of these Fibonacci numerical waves increases over the years of the emergence of new sArs strains. We suggest that this increase in the overall organization of the SARS genomes over the years reflects a better adaptation of SARS genomes to the human host. The question of a link with pathogenicity remains open. However, we believe that this overall strategy for the evolution of the SARS genomes ensures greater unity, consistency and integrity of the genome. Finally, we ask ourselves the question of a possible artificial origin of this genome, in particular because of the presence of fragments of HIV1 retrovirus.

    KEYWORDS : SARS, Wuhan nCoV-2019, Fibonacci numbers, Fractal genome, Numerical stationary periodic waves, HIV1, synthetic genomes.


    And here is the link to the pdf



    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  13. Gratitude expressed by:

  14. TopTop #39
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Hotspring 44 wrote:
    Okay, I understand what you're saying.
    Re:
    ...There are certain things that they refuse to See.

    Or in all honesty, they look and just 'don't' ;see' it in the same way someone else thinks that they should when they do 'look'.


    Back on February 7, 2020, I began to pay attention to the Corona-virus Crisis that was brewing in Wuhan, China. Though I had heard about it in passing on January 20, I had not paid any serious attention to it. It was an item on the news, a ten second blip; that was all. We had seen the SARS & MERS epidemics come and go. This too will pass, I thought.

    But on the night of February seventh, a new friend whom I had met up in the Sierras in Georgetown last April sent me a link to a wound-up video on the Subject of what was actually happening in Wuhan, China - and what was being covered up about it in the Media here in the U.S.

    And, although I disliked the relentless, driven spiel, & the political bias of the talking head @ the youtube channel “Stranger Than Fiction News” I posted that video on a new thread here on WaccoBB. Later, I found the source of the footage where the maker of that video - a certain Ron Johnson in North Dakota - got much of his footage.{from INDIA AHEAD NEWS]

    I knew in my bones that his focus on this Event – more like a mono-mania on the Subject – was reasonable, given the gravity of the matter. I also knew at that moment that this thing would come up big, and devolve into a Global Pandemic.

    I also knew, at that time, that this Event (taken in the aggregate) is simply one more chapter in the fulfillment of the prophesy of Christ concerning the ‘time of the end’ in the twenty-fourth chapter of the Gospel according to St. Matthew.

    That, incidentally, is an aspect of my own mental format & framework, since I have read the Scriptures and do accept the validity of the text. One could say that my own ‘filters’ were not blind to the significance of this Event – and my mind was able to see it in the context of a bigger picture.

    Still, I knew next to nothing about Virology and the details of how it relates to the field of Bio-warfare on February 7th. So I began to bone up on the subjects at hand. Although I got straight A’s (mostly A+’s) in Biology in tenth grade ('64-'65) at Piedmont High, I never went on to study the subject in college.

    -Which shortfall was a function of my own chemically induced A.D.D. which occurred as a result of the Medical Malfeasance I, personally was subjected to shortly after graduating from Berkeley High School, in January of 1967, having just turned seventeen.

    After receiving a M.D.-mandated dosing of 800 milligrams a day of Stelazine plus hundreds and hundreds of milligrams of Thorazine & Prolixin for a period of three months when one is seventeen, it is hard to finish a semester of college. Indeed, it is hard to concentrate, period.

    Still, I have a good layman’s grasp of the basics of Biology. –In spite of whatever “Finell” has to say on the subject of my alleged “ignorance.” He does not know me. We have never met or spoken or sat and drunk tea together.

    Whatever he ‘thinks’ that he knows about me, he knows from nothing more –at most- than a briefing on my ’jacket’ by whoever it was who detailed him to show up here @ WaccoBB, just before the pandemic started in Wuhan. Yes, my words are radical, and Yes, I would like to “out” him.

    -Back to the Subject: Question: "How does one process all the glut of information and disinformation that has proliferated about this Event?"

    I advocate the Method of Open-mindedness. As St. Paul wrote, “…there are many voices in the world, and none (of them) are without significance...” On the practical level, this is a mandate to Read everything, and to weigh it all in the balances of what Buddha called “Right Mindfulness.” That is the reason I have created such Verbal Sculptures as the following :

    !

    o


    "Coronavirus, Covid-19 , "lab" , "bio-weapon""

    (Web Search)

    o
    * Keep hitting the "More Results" Bar *
    @ the foot of the page

    Read
    !



    --It is because one must be open to “truth” from all quarters. To be able to do this, one must be ready to study, study, study. In the process of which, one shall verily encounter a multitude of lies and disinformation along the way. –All of which one must process.

    -And, in order to do that, One must exercise the use of the proper philosophical tools to sift out the lies from that which is Actual & Real. The word for Truth in the Koinonia Greek of the New Testament,
    ἀλήθεια, has the essential meaning: 'the uncovering of that-which-is' = essentially the Same meaning embodied in the concept of Buddhist Suchness
    !


    So, What are the proper philosophical tools that one needs to keep in one’s mental toolbox? I suggest that folks look into the Four Ko-Ti's of Buddhist Logic, and the Phenomenological Method of Heidegger and Husserl – for they are essentially the same methodology / modality; one Eastern, one Western.


    Four Ko-Ti's in a Nutshell:

    1. (If A is B), A is B
    2. A cannot be both B and not B
    3. A is either B or not B
    4. A is neither B nor not B


    Yo!



    O, and While yer @ it,
    Open all of the lovely links (Above)

    &
    Keep hitting the "More Results" Bar-
    @ the foot of the page
    !

    Read

    !


    Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-27-2020 at 11:33 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  15. TopTop #40
    Finell's Avatar
    Finell
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Please provide the evidence upon which you accuse me of having been "detailed," by some unnamed person or agency, "to show up here @ WaccoBB, just before the pandemic started in Wuhan."

    Upon what basis do you claim to be important enough for some unnamed person or agency to maintain a "jacket" (you apparently mean a file) about you, or to write a "briefing" about you, or to assign me to interact with you here on WaccoBB?

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    Whatever he ‘thinks’ that he knows about me, he knows from nothing more –at most- than a briefing on my ’jacket’ by whoever it was who detailed him to show up here @ WaccoBB, just before the pandemic started in Wuhan. Yes, my words are radical, and Yes, I would like to “out” him.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-24-2020 at 02:54 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  16. Gratitude expressed by:

  17. TopTop #41
    podfish's Avatar
    Supporting Member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    ...Upon what basis do you claim to be important enough for some unnamed person or agency to maintain a "jacket" (you apparently mean a file) about you, or to write a "briefing" about you, or to assign me to interact with you here on WaccoBB?
    I agree that it seems unlikely you've been assigned.. but, how can we be sure you're not a really good bot? I jest, a bit, and a bit nervously, because I do think that's not all that far away from being reasonably cheap. As my posts here attest, I'm skeptical about conspiracies the way the red-pillers talk about them, but hell yes, just because the FBI and the intelligence community is being attacked by Trump and his minions doesn't make me less distrustful of them too. And script kiddies are getting more powerful bots every day. So while I agree with you in principle, on these details I'm with Mayacaman.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  18. TopTop #42
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    I do not detect a bias that is not already available and hardened into shape by the likes of Barry . It seems that Barry has a friend who is confident in his language and logic.

    What is going on around the world defies logic, defies all the usual surface rules of engagement but seems to be propped up with a media artifice. If one person or another is here to gain notoriety by playing the snopes character that is a limited role and has nothing to do with emerging information trails.

    There need for attention is obvious and only seems to be a distraction.

    This is a novel moment in history and there is every thing to see here. We have been aroused with novelty every moment of our lives but now it seems to be ramping up as Terrence McKenna noted only 15 years ago I am sure he is giggling in his heavenly man cave. If you think you have all this sorted then there is no reason to disparage those who are seeking information or sharing it. If you are here to try and discourage people from sharing information and calling them fools from the sidelines then of what use to this discussion are you?
    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    Please provide the evidence upon which you accuse me of having been "detailed," by some unnamed person or agency, "to show up here @ WaccoBB, just before the pandemic started in Wuhan."
    ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-24-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  19. TopTop #43
    podfish's Avatar
    Supporting Member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    ....What is going on around the world defies logic, defies all the usual surface rules of engagement but seems to be propped up with a media artifice. ....
    This is a novel moment in history and there is every thing to see here. We have been aroused with novelty every moment of our lives but now it seems to be ramping up as Terrence McKenna noted only 15 years ago I am sure he is giggling in his heavenly man cave....
    every moment is a novel moment in history. Despite the aphorism about tragedy having a revival as farce, despite the echoes, each time is unique. Also, logic only goes so far as an aid in understanding human society. I think it is extremely misleading to think that you can make such a leap based on changes to the "usual surface rules of engagement". Those rules have been continually changing, and the pace has accelerated -- with quite a lot of help from people like Ailes, Gingrich, and Trump, as well as by the explosion of easily disseminated amateur media (aka 'the internet'). I mean, of course the MSM and FM (fringe media) aren't sources of impartial truth, but who thought they were? They are far better at chasing squirrels than they are at consciously (and invisibly to all but the enlightened?) pushing a well-planned disinformation campaign.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  20. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  21. TopTop #44
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    Still, I have a good layman’s grasp of the basics of Biology. –In spite of whatever “Finell” has to say on the subject of my alleged “ignorance.” He does not know me. We have never met or spoken or sat and drunk tea together.

    Whatever he ‘thinks’ that he knows about me, he knows from nothing more –at most- than a briefing on my ’jacket’ by whoever it was who detailed him to show up here @ WaccoBB, just before the pandemic started in Wuhan. Yes, my words are radical, and Yes, I would like to “out” him.

    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    Please provide the evidence upon which you accuse me of having been "detailed," by some unnamed person or agency, "to show up here @ WaccoBB, just before the pandemic started in Wuhan."

    Upon what basis do you claim to be important enough for some unnamed person or agency to maintain a "jacket" (you apparently mean a file) about you, or to write a "briefing" about you, or to assign me to interact with you here on WaccoBB?
    "Accuse" you? Steve Finell, Esq.? Why would I ever do a careless thing like that? No, I'm just about "raising a reasonable doubt" in the minds of the 'clients' in this red-pill ward about your motivation for intruding into our own little darkie hood. I'll say it again, posed as a Question: "Steve Finell, Esq., have you and I ever met? ? -OR have we ever sat down together to drink tea, and have a personal conversation?"

    Since we have not, then I would say it is a reasonable proposition to state - for the Record - that you, Steve Finell, Esq., do not know me. How then has it come about that you have so confidently, brazenly & "egregiously"{good lawyerly word] & continually attacked my person and credibility from the moment you began to interact with me?

    Ipso ergo
    You, Steve Finell, Esq., know –at most- nothing more about this one ( i ) than whatever you might have either heard, or read, or been shown by some third party. And it is a curious fact that you did show up here on WaccoBB, in November of 2019, just before the Pandemic started in Wuhan.

    The "Evidence" of this is available, for all to see. It ain't nothing but your own words, Sir. (See Below) There is more. I just haven't taken the time to dig it all up.


    It is also quite obvious that you have not been interested in having a 'conversation.' Your m.o. has been to attack & discredit - the same as old "cyberanvil." Was he a real person - or a bot? Hard to tell. You at least, Steve, are a genuine flesh & blood human being, with a real
    resumé. But you haven't given me much reason to 'like' you.

    [EXHIBIT "A"]
    goes here

    This of course is mere circumstantial "Evidence". -Still, it is singular and curious - given what that darned ("right-wing") health nut, Mike Adams, had to say about the month when the CDC began soliciting for "help" for the coming "crisis".
    Now, if you'd like to attempt to coax a tort out of that material, go ahead and try. -But I ain't going for the bait.

    -And as far as my "
    claim[ing] to be important enough for some unnamed person or agency to maintain a "jacket" (you apparently mean a file) about you, or to write a "briefing" about [me]..." - let's just be realistic about that.

    I am a little man, a down-wardly mobile son of the (former) middle class. I do not claim to be "important." - Yet the F.B.I., & the National Security Agency (& a couple of dozen other Federal "Intelligence" Agencies) maintain files on several millions of poor, benighted, downtrodden Amerikans. And I, alas, am one. It's called "Surveillance". Ever hear of that? And no, I am not a "paranoic" - just a realist. Just the facts, Finell.

    Now, whether or not you have been "detailed" by the CDC to be the room monitor here @ WaccoBb, to issue bromides and pep talks like the following, in order to see that we all line up to get our shots, I do not know.
    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    I expect to be vaccinated as soon as a vaccine is approved, so my life can return to some semblance of normalcy. However, I will read the reports of the clinical studies and consult with my primary care physician before making my decision.
    But I can state - for the Record - that when you began to tangle with me, your words were straight out of the Event 201/CDC Playbook {@ 47:00-54:00]. What I would suggest to you, Mr. Finell, Esq., is that you go back into your own Hood. You know; the blue-pill district. We darkies been having jes a bang up party here in the red pill ward before you made your bourgeois appearance...


    'EVIDENCE'
    -such as it is:


    Finell wrote:
    PLEASE DO NOT distract people from legitimate, scientifically sound advice concerning the threat of COVID-19 by recommending quack cures such as colloidal silver. There is NO evidence that colloidal silver will protect people against or cure COVID-19 or any other malady. Silver plays no role in human nutrition or health. On the other hand, Dr. Robb is qualified expert on coronaviruses, and his recommendations warrant consideration.

    Finell wrote:
    You probably mean well. If you have any scientific evidence to support your claim about colloidal silver, even from anti-establishment sources, please post it here so we can see and analyze it. And please do the same for the alleged benefits of 27 volts of DC current. Since you have no scientific support for your claims, your posts about it are, at best, a distraction for people in a time of great stress.

    Finell wrote:
    Mayacaman:
    I am fairly new to WaccoBB.net. Do you actually believe this, or do you just post this stuff for amusement? Do you believe that a vaccination for the virus will contain a microchip?


    Finell wrote:
    It must make you feel special to believe that somehow you know more about medicine and science than people who are educated and experienced in medicine and science. However, contrary to the familiar adage, ignorance in not bliss. When it comes to important matters, such as health, ignorance is dangerous.

    I feel sorry for you.

    Finell wrote:
    ...I would add that an opinion about matters of scientific fact, by someone with no expertise on the subject and with no substantiation with scientifically rigorous experimentation or observation, does not count as information.


    *******^EXHIBITS:

    ******A.********B.

    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 06-02-2020 at 06:31 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  22. Gratitude expressed by:

  23. TopTop #45
    barfly's Avatar
    barfly
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    You are singularly the most prolific wacco author. Surely, that must count for something.
    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    ...do not know me...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  24. TopTop #46
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Were you asked by Barry to come in here and throw your ego around or no?

    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    Please provide the evidence upon which you accuse me of having been "detailed," by some unnamed person or agency, "to show up here @ WaccoBB, just before the pandemic started in Wuhan."
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  25. TopTop #47
    Finell's Avatar
    Finell
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Are you asking me a question, Chauncey? Barry did not ask me to do anything. I did not ask Barry to do anything.
    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    Were you asked by Barry to come in here and throw your ego around or no?
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  26. Gratitude expressed by:

  27. TopTop #48
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    Were you asked by Barry to come in here and throw your ego around or no?
    Fans of conspiracy theories see them everywhere! (Actually, Finell is just one of my sockpuppets )

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  28. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

  29. TopTop #49
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Barry wrote: View Post
    Fans of conspiracy theories see them everywhere! (Actually, Finell is just one of my sockpuppets )
    Off topic, barry, & one more sample of your insufferable -&- sophomoric chauvinism. This is how you and your 'friends' trash & trivialize an important Subject. -One that is actually a matter of Life & Death.

    Big Pharma Beware: Dr. Montagnier Shines New
    Light on COVID-19 and The Future of Medicine


    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 06:18 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  30. Gratitude expressed by:

  31. TopTop #50
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    certainly seems likely.

    Quote Barry wrote: View Post
    Fans of conspiracy theories see them everywhere! (Actually, Finell is just one of my sockpuppets )
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  32. TopTop #51
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    We are living in the post-apocolyptic world that COVID ravaged. Only 99.99% of humanity has survived. Welcome to the New NormalTM My questions make perfect sense to someone who understands the english language. So not sure what you are doing here if you do not understand that part. You were not able to address the homeless problem when you tried to Corona shame me there . I can only imagine that there are many such people in our diverse community that can not see past the programming. I understand you have been taking in the programming all your life and the media is on the task of hyper normalization of the fascist take over. So yeah for you rest easy oddfish we got this. No worries. Stay home. Never leave. Shop ebay.

    Quote podfish wrote: View Post
    Q. How is it, that even though people are carnivores, we dare fall asleep near other people??...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-27-2020 at 03:41 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  33. Gratitude expressed by:

  34. TopTop #52
    Chauncey Gardner's Avatar
    Chauncey Gardner
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    You know Barry and you are friends though right?. You showed up here when the Corona Hoax was in full swing and started spraying your vapid responses you got from Snopes as part of your repertoire . It is very entertaining for sure. As I said to podfish. YOu should stay home. Stay home always and ever. Never leave. It is not safe. Get all of your booster shots and make sure you get them for the kids and the dog and the wifey.
    Don't forget. They are all in danger and you are a danger to everyone elese until you get those boosters and do not forget to get each and every flu shot as well.. Did you get yours this year?.. Stay home. Never leave. Shop ebay. This will ensure the safety and happiness of the rest of the community even if you live in Santa Rosa good day.

    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    Are you asking me a question, Chauncey? Barry did not ask me to do anything. I did not ask Barry to do anything.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  35. TopTop #53
    Finell's Avatar
    Finell
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    I do not know Barry. I have never met Barry. I have never spoken with Barry on the phone or had an audio or video conference with him. I have never sent an email to or received and email from Barry. I have never sent paper mail to or received paper mail from Barry. My only contact with Barry has been through WaccoBB.

    When I joined WaccoBB, I saw that Barry was the moderator, so I looked at his WaccoBB profile page and read his "About Me" description of himself. I saw that there was a link to "Add as Friend," so I clicked that and friended him.

    My wife and I have been self-isolating at home since mid-March. We have stayed home as much as possible, rather than as little as possible. We have minimized our physical contact with others. We have been careful to maintain at least 6 feet of physical separation from others. I am not young, so I worry that if I catch COVID-19 I might have a serious case. Most of the deaths are in my age group. I have especially avoided medical facilities (doctors' offices, hospitals, pharmacies) because I figure that is where the sick people go. I have cancelled non-urgent appointments with doctors and diagnostic tests for that reason.

    My parents were careful and health conscious, so I had all vaccines that were recommended. There was a polio epidemic when I was in 1st and 2nd grade. My mother pulled me out of school for over 2 years; I was home-schooled during that period. As an adult, I have taken all recommended vaccinations. I remember one for shingles a few years ago, and a booster for something a few year before that. My wife and I get annual flu shots, and we had ours this year. Fortunately, I have never had an adverse reaction to any vaccine.

    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    You know Barry and you are friends though right?...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  36. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  37. TopTop #54
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist


    This April 16th, Dr. Luc Montagnier became a household name around the world. This occurred as the controversial virologist decided to publicly state his support for the theory that Covid-19 is indeed a laboratory-generated creation and not a naturally occurring effect of viral evolution.


    Referring to a study published at the Kusama School of Biology in New Dehli on January 31st, Montagnier (the 2008 Nobel Prize winner for his 1983 discovery of the HIV virus) made the point that the specific occurrence of HIV RNA viral segments spliced surgically within the COVID-19 genome could not have originated naturally and he described it in the following words:


    “We have carefully analyzed the description of the genome of this RNA virus. We weren’t the first, a group of Indian researchers tried to publish a study showing that the complete genome of this virus that has within the sequences of another virus: that of HIV.”


    While the Indian team was induced to retract their publication under immense pressure from the mainstream medical establishment (which never bothered to seriously refute the content of the study’s research but rather used the “random-mutation-makes-anything-possible” argument), Montagnier stated “scientific truth always emerges”.


    Not China: Montagnier Misdiagnoses the Culprit

    Montagnier’s political ignorance became all too clear when he was asked who the culprit could possibly be.
    By asserting his belief that China’s BSL4 lab in Wuhan was the source, Montagnier has fallen into a trap set by Anglo-American Intelligence circles which have been promoting a military confrontation between the USA and China for a very long time.


    Now even though Montagnier denies that China released this virus with malicious intent (unlike many fanatical droves of neoconservatives currently itching for war), the “Wuhan Lab origin” hypothesis completely ignores the reality of the Pentagon’s globally extended 25 bioweapons laboratories which have openly created novel coronaviruses including varieties that arose in bats as journalist Whitney Webb’s remarkable February 2020 paper demonstrated.


    Even though a 2014-2017 temporary ban on “dual-use” funding was imposed onto America’s bio-weapons research, nothing prevented this work from occurring internationally or even covertly within the 11 military labs on American soil itself and tied to the same Fort Detrick that was shut down in July 2019 under suspicious circumstances. As I pointed out in my previous paper The Project for a New American Century, 9/11 and Bioweapons, over $50 billion has been spent on bioweapons research since 2001 which the Project for a New American Century manifesto claimed would play a major role in the arsenal of 21st century warfare stating: “advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool”.

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  38. Gratitude expressed by:

  39. TopTop #55
    Hotspring 44's Avatar
    Hotspring 44
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Tung-in-cheek, Barry?

    Quote Barry wrote: View Post
    Fans of conspiracy theories see them everywhere! (Actually, Finell is just one of my sockpuppets )
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  40. TopTop #56
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Hotspring 44 wrote: View Post
    Tung-in-cheek, Barry?
    firmly.

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  41. Gratitude expressed by:

  42. TopTop #57
    podfish's Avatar
    Supporting Member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    .... As I said to podfish. YOu should stay home. ...
    funny, I missed that message before. But this is part of your inability to read or just your narrow imagination about who might write such things. One thing that seems to escape a huge number of people is that it's not about them, and that some people expressing ideas might have broader issues than their personal safety in mind. It's fine to take personal risks, but I find it unethical and really just plain rude to be cavalier about the costs you might pose to other people as you take them. Taking risks for fun or profit is fine as long as everyone signs up. Being unwilling to impose them on others is a mark of civilization.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-28-2020 at 10:12 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  43. TopTop #58
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    Dr. Luc Montagnier on Getting Rid of HIV Naturally

    Dr. Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for discovering HIV, describes patients’ ability to get rid of HIV naturally if the immune system is supported, and points to the profit motive that stands in the way of this remedy and research.



    Dr. Luc Montagnier: “We can be exposed to HIV many times without being chronically infected. Our immune system will get rid of the virus within a few weeks, if you have a good immune system.”

    Interviewer (Brent Leung): If you have a good immune system, then your body can naturally get rid of HIV?

    Dr. Luc Montagnier: Yes.

    Interviewer: If you take a poor African, who’s been infected and you build up their immune system, is it possible for them to also naturally get rid of it?

    Dr. Luc Montagnier: I would think so.

    Interviewer: That’s an important…

    Dr. Luc Montagnier: It’s important knowledge which is completely neglected. People always think of drugs and vaccine.

    Interviewer: There is no money in nutrition, right?

    Dr. Luc Montagnier: There is no profit, yes.


    Prof. Luc Montagnier's Extended House of Numbers Interview


    Download Audio of clip (1.2MB). Right Click and “Save as” or Left Click to play.



    Last edited by Barry; 05-28-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  44. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  45. TopTop #59
    rossmen
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    According to my calculations only 99.99925% of humanity has survived! But what about our brains? According to geomancer Alzheimer's is serious comorbidity. What if all the asymptomatic have also lost their minds? Perhaps this explains the irrationality of our response. Sure corporate fascist takeover is far more likely, been in the works for years, but we really do not know. Btw, homeless are the manifestation of imperial decline. Experiencing this directly right now. And l love your eBay suggestion. Amazon rules.

    Quote Chauncey Gardner wrote: View Post
    We are living in the post-apocolyptic world that COVID ravaged. Only 99.99% of humanity has survived. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-29-2020 at 12:39 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  46. TopTop #60
    Finell's Avatar
    Finell
     

    Re: Covid 19 origin according to Nobel Prize Scientist

    ????

    Quote rossmen wrote: View Post
    According to my calculations only 99.99925% of humanity has survived! But what about our brains? According to geomancer Alzheimer's is serious comorbidity. What if all the asymptomatic have also lost their minds? Perhaps this explains the irrationality of our response. Sure corporate fascist takeover is far more likely, been in the works for years, but we really do not know. Btw, homeless are the manifestation of imperial decline. Experiencing this directly right now. And l love your eBay suggestion. Amazon rules.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Similar Threads

  1. Sahsa Shulgin: The Nobel Prize that wasn’t
    By geomancer in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 03:52 PM
  2. Nobel Prize For Jellyfish
    By MsTerry in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 08:43 PM
  3. Nobel Peace Prize Acceptance Speech, Al Gore
    By Zeno Swijtink in forum WaccoReader
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 10:56 PM
  4. Al Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize
    By Valley Oak in forum WaccoTalk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 12:22 PM

Bookmarks