Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    HeyKim
    Supporting Member

Room in Country Home -  $850

Room in Shared Country Home
    11’ x 12’ (132 sq’) room with large closet OR 11' x 10.75' (118 sq') room with two large closets. Both have garden view with semi-private bathroom. Available furnished or not. $850 per month, utilities included. $850 deposit. Located South of Sebastopol off Hessel Road.

Seeking a person who has excellent communication skill, emotional intelligence and lives a healthy lifestyle. Additionally, a good fit would be kind, considerate, honest, responsible, clean, quiet, grounded and respectful. A commitment to personal growth and self-awareness deeply appreciated.

Please have a steady income and references. Non-smoking.

Share house & gardens with a mature woman and a cat. No other pets please.

I have cultivated a peaceful, relaxing and drama free living space that supports health, wellbeing, and personal growth, with an emphasis on beauty and harmony. I hold a vision of a comfortable shared living situation, with mutual enjoyment and respect.

This is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home, in a safe, lovely country neighborhood. The house is a large double-wide mobile home that has a good sized kitchen with a dining area and large comfortable living room, laundry room and small storage shed. The house has beautiful outdoor patio spaces and gardens (food and flowers) and is located on a 5 acre family compound with 3 other dwellings on the property. The neighborhood is wonderful for walking.

Email me if interested and please tell me about yourself. Include your phone number in your response and I will be in touch promptly. Thank you!

KimJoy
    [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 05-06-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread