Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Yang Speaks!
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Glia

Yang Speaks!

Hello, I hope you and yours are doing well and are safe and sound!

I am very excited to announce the launch of our new podcast, Yang Speaks, today. This podcast will be a fantastic outlet for Humanity Forward, from which we can articulate, spread, and ultimately, mainstream the ideas and core beliefs that drive this movement. We have been recording conversations, and I have been having a blast. The first episode is me and Zach Graumann, my former campaign manager and current head of Humanity Forward, talking about my run for the White House and what has come after.

You can listen to the podcast at
    yangspeaks.com or any of the usual podcast sites.

We are working hard to help people in any way we can. One way I believe we can help is by putting out content that people are excited about and will learn from. It’s a lot of fun getting to sit down with people you respect and admire to learn something from them that you think would be of interest to others as well.

The first episode is simply me and Zach. But we're excited to feature guests in the near future. Ken Jeong, Van Jones, Krystal Ball, Ian Bremmer, Scott Santens, Jean Twenge, and many more are on the way. We will also be releasing Humanity Forward conversations with candidates and activists, like Jermaine Johnson in South Carolina.

When I ran for President, podcasts were an enormous boost to my campaign. The ideas behind Humanity Forward are a much better fit for an hour-long sitdown conversation than for a 5-minute cable news hit. Now we’ll have plenty of time to listen, learn, and get a better sense of what the future holds for us all, as well as how to make it better.

Here’s to moving Humanity Forward,

- Andrew

Last edited by Barry; 04-29-2020 at 03:05 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: