Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #31
    podfish

Re: Bill Gates: Savior or Evil?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post
    Tell us more
    way back in the early days, when the world was new and if you wanted a computer you had to make it yourself, there was a group of techies who started the HomeBrew Computer club. In the fairy tale version, Tom Pittman brought Basic to the masses, wanting all software to be free. In that story, Bill Gates brought darkness to the kingdom by ripping it off and selling it. Sort of a true story.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #32
    wisewomn

Sounds sort of like Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, and Mark Zuckerman and the Winklevoss brothers. The idealists v. the entrepreneurs ( euphemism).
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    way back in the early days, ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 10:57 AM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #33
    Mayacaman

I'll never forgive Gates for inflicting Windows 95 on me (and the world), but he's cleaned up his act after retiring. Timothy Eagan of the NYT has something to say about him:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/22/o...ronavirus.html

Now Richard, Just because a fellow named Tim Egan - who spent many years in Seattle - has written a puff piece praising Gates in the Opinion Section of the New York Times, does not necessarily make it so. Indeed, we need to look a bit deeper here. After all, Who owns the New York Times? [Keep hitting the "More Results" Bar]. Don't you think that Gates - with all of his Billions - can afford to buy a little PR (more than) occasionally? "Mr Rogers" - give me a break.

And then there is the issue of how All the Main Stream Media giants have interlocking directorates with the Pharmaceutical Cartels - and they want you good little sheeples to line up and get your s-h-o-t-s. Capische?

Furthermore, this dumb Op-Ed puff piece conflates being critical of William Gates III with being a "Trumper" -or a "right-wing crackpot." I would wager that the spread of those who at present are becoming aware and find themselves in opposition to Bill Gates' Global Vaccination & Depopulation Agenda includes a whole lot of people who normally think of themselves as "leftists."

-Just look at all of the articles critical of Gates that are being generated on GlobalResearch.ca. They certainly aren't Right wingers or Trumpers. Indeed, this article is a perfect, text-book sample of how the terms 'left" and "right" are played off against each other in phony dialectical games.

One more thing: Robert F Kennedy Jr. is still a Democrat. He is one of those rare individuals whom Hannah Arendt termed "secular saints". I would get into a lifeboat with him. I don't know about the other two. -But they certainly are not birds of a feather.
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-26-2020 at 09:44 PM.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #34
    Mayacaman

Last edited by Barry; 05-28-2020 at 11:43 AM.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #35
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Last edited by Barry; 06-06-2020 at 02:30 PM.

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

11. TopTop #36
    Mayacaman

A Curious, ephemeral (disappearing, now-you-see-it-now -you-don't, kind of a) message appeared yesterday in my e-mail box. It was this:

Quote Thad Wrote:

I object, I write this and am here on this website because of him. Him and the misses give lots of money to the world in kindness to care.
    It was in written in the context of the low sample of "coronavirus humor" that Barry posted above.

So let me Guess, Thad {now that I have successfully driven the trolls out of the ninth ward} - You be the in-house room monitor @ WaccoBB.net, detailed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation?

-And, at the present, your employers are nudging you towards the hour when you must eventually come out & declare yourself as such; but you are just a little bit sheepish about how exactly you're going to do that ??

-Eventually, your mission - once you 'come out' as a paid representative of the B&M Gates Foundation - will be to wax eloquent to all the West County Waccobbians about the benefits of being micro-chipped.

After all, it’s simply wonderful to be micro-chipped. It’s the Wave of the Future; it’s a mystical Initiation into the New Age of Global Oneness, “New Age” digital money, and the joys of Happytalism.

Tell me if I’m wrong, boss. I'm talking to you, Thad.

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #37
    M/M

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    A Curious, ephemeral (disappearing, now-you-see-it-now -you-don't, kind of a) message appeared yesterday in my e-mail box. It was this:...
    I saw it, and wondered if Thad was spoofing.. or serious...

14. Gratitude expressed by:

15. TopTop #38
    Thad

Please unspoof me, could you repost what you thought I might be spoofing.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by M/M: View Post
    I saw it, and wondered if Thad was spoofing.. or serious...

16. TopTop #39
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Thad: View Post
    A Curious, ephemeral (disappearing, now-you-see-it-now -you-don't, kind of a) message appeared yesterday in my e-mail box. It was this:

Quote Thad Wrote:

I object, I write this and am here on this website because of him. Him and the misses give lots of money to the world in kindness to care.
    It was in written in the context of the low sample of "coronavirus humor" that Barry posted above.

17. TopTop #40
    Mayacaman

Come out, come out, wherever you are...

So let me Guess, Thad - Are you the in-house room monitor @ WaccoBB.net, detailed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation?

-And, at the present, are your employers nudging you towards the hour when you must eventually come out & declare yourself as such ??

-And- Eventually, will your mission - once you 'come out' as a paid representative of the B&M Gates Foundation - be to wax eloquent to all the West County Waccobbians about the benefits of being micro-chipped?

After all, it’s simply wonderful to be micro-chipped. It’s the Wave of the Future; it’s a mystical Initiation into the New Age of Global Oneness, “New Age” digital money, and the joys of Happytalism.

Tell me if I’m wrong, boss. I'm talking to you, Thad.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Thad: View Post
    Thad wrote:

18. TopTop #41
    geomancer

Now I'm talking to you, Mr Energizer Bunnyman. You are rude without being funny, mean when ii is uncalled for, a spreader of vicious lies and hatred about Gates and Fauci. You appear to be learned in the various strands of the Abrahamic religions and in Ascended spirituality in general. Good on you. Speaking as a Scientific Animist, I find your understanding of the material plane and Immanent spirituality in general to be deficient.

I recently had an exchange with Chauncey Gardner about his remarkable misunderstanding of the role of the polio vaccine in the conquest of polio. So far, he has not acknowledged his error. I'm interested in knowing your opinions on the polio vaccine.

This is a test.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-15-2020 at 02:37 PM.

19. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

20. TopTop #42
    Mayacaman

Now I'm talking to you, Mr Energizer Bunnyman. You are rude without being funny, mean when ii is uncalled for, a spreader of vicious lies and hatred about Gates and Fauci. You appear to be learned in the various strands of the Abrahamic religions and in Ascended spirituality in general. Good on you. Speaking as a Scientific Animist, I find your understanding of the material plane and Immanent spirituality in general to be deficient.

I recently had an exchange with Chauncey Gardner about his remarkable misunderstanding of the role of the polio vaccine in the conquest of polio. So far, he has not acknowledged his error. I'm interested in knowing your opinions on the polio vaccine.

This is a test.
    This one ( i ) am not an "energizer bunnyman." That is a sample of your rudeness, geomancer. I have already made it clear in an earlier exchange with you that I have another totem - Chiron * - the Centaur. He is equipped with a Bow (& Arrows)...

FYI, I already have stated my position on the polio vaccine, Richard (geomancer) - and on Dr. Jonas Salk. Here is what I wrote:
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    " ...the Food and Drug Administration began life as the 'Division of Chemistry' [Rockefeller] , and was later known as the "Bureau of Chemistry" [Rockefeller] long before changing its name to the F.D.A. ? Here is an informative 9-minute documentary that explains the Corporate-Fascist nature of the entity.

...Perhaps it would be a point of Wisdom for us to to compare the use of Vaccines in the past with the abuse of Vaccines in the present. Jonas Salk was something close to a secular saint. It is true, Vaccines have saved many lives - in the past. It is a fact.

But since the Reagan administration, the state of accountability of the Pharmaceutical-Industrial Complex has become nil. Robert Kennedy, Jr. explains how and why the shift took place in this interview:

Besides that, I find your accusation of me as "a spreader of vicious lies and hatred about Gates and Fauci" to be particularly blind-sided and un- scientific. I opt not take offense, Richard. I shall not 'un-friend' you on facebook. It is quite evident, tho, that you have not read any of the evidence of the malfeasance of these two gentlemen who are -to you- beyond any reproach or suspicion of any possible wrong-doing.

I would encourage you, Richard Ely, scientist, to examine the relevant data & to open the links that I provided on the other thread, and do some critical thinking about the fact that Dr. Antony Fauci was funding "gain-of-function research" (on Corona-viruses found in Bat caves)
    at the BL-4 Bio-weapons lab in Wuhan, China. -Research that was done by none other than Dr. Peter Daszak.

Consider also the fact that Dr. Peter Daszak is in the pago of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. That much has been documented.

By the way,
    Richard, you say that you are a "Scientific Animist". Does that mean that you are an adherent of the School of Ernst Haeckel ? Just wondering. No harm in asking. Just curious. -And- as far as the Immanence of Ha Shem, I am a great advocate of that. That is the reason why this one ( i ) am able to live alone in a hollow in the hills, surrounded by seven thousand acres of near-wilderness, and not be lonely. It is because I am not alone.

As it is written in the Scriptures - in the Prophets - "I am the LORD {the Self-existent Eternal One} and there is none [nothing] else" -And in the New Testament- "in Him we live and move and have our being" =AND= "The Kingdom of God is at hand" {i.e., Immanent}... "He is above All and in All and through All..."

I suggest that it is unscientific for anyone to judge their neighbor and to make unqualified statements about them from afar - before one has walked a mile in their moccasins, so to speak.

:{With regards to Dr. Anthony Fauci and "Dr." William Gates the Third, I have already walked several leagues in their moccasins - through the desert of the world wide web}.

Now, if you would ever consider having a cup of tea sometime, in a civil manner, Richard Ely, I would be glad to break the ice.

*8888*** *
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 06-15-2020 at 09:02 AM.

21. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

22. TopTop #43
    rossmen

I like that, scientific animist, I can relate.

I would guess Gates is smarter than zuckerberg, certainly more ethical, and dangerous. Bezos is the devil incarnate.

The story of polio vaccine is more complicated than you represent. First I can't believe polio was not in North america before 1914. Second polio has not been eliminated, like smallpox, despite lots of money for vaccination. Third the demographic data for polio and infection outcome before vaccination indicates that class, as in upper, had significant deleterious effect.

This reminds me of an old argument with my mad banned brother miles. He claimed modern medicine is the most significant variable in human health improvement in the 20th century. I stood for sanitation infrastructure, of course i had health data on my side, since health improvement and plumbing came before vaccines. And I am a plumber.

I'm not writing he was wrong, and truth is relative.

We discuss this stuff so veminatly now covid. Science is both human and political. Its easy to argue that science has made humans more powerful. Its harder to argue that science has made the world a better place, especially from an animist perspective.

... Speaking as a Scientific Animist, ...
    Last edited by Barry; 06-16-2020 at 02:33 PM.

23. Gratitude expressed by:

M/M
  24. TopTop #44
    Mayacaman

Now I'm talking to you... You are rude without being funny, mean when ii is uncalled for, a spreader of vicious lies and hatred about Gates and Fauci...

Richard, I appreciate the fact that you gave me gratitude for my response to your missive. I returned the favor, and opened another thread over on the Wacco Talk forum, where you and others may discuss the field of "Scientific Animism". BTW, I have, somewhere, on a shelf behind other books in my outrigger library, a tome by Ernst Haeckel. He was quite an artist - as well as a being a Scientist. I take issue with his theology, tho, as it seems -for the most part- to be a late nineteenth century German, 'scientific' recycling of the Shaivite Monism of Adi Shankara.

I'd like to clarify my position on Bill Gates. As I have said, I came upon this Corona-virus Crisis (for me it started on February 7) with an open and an empty mind - a Zen mind. In the course of doing research on Bill Gates, I have come across some amazing things. For instance: Bill Gates lll is a direct descendant of Charlemagne, Alfred the Great, Robert the First of France, and William the Conqueror. That's quite a pedigree. Talk about blue blood.

I recently posted over on the Chris Hedges supporters facebook page, where I got considerable flack from an in-house sleeper who woke from slumber to contend with me for the honor of William Gates the Third. Here is what a wrote there:

"To All Chris Hedges supporters: What that fellow Cem doesn't seem to understand is that there is a class war going on. Perhaps he never heard about it? But at this hour in time, the ruling class is pro-active & taking the initiative. As the "Labor Committees" of the (former) SDS correctly opined back in the late 70's, the power elite intend to depopulate the earth of the folks they term "useless eaters." Covid-19 is one more salvo in their bloody arsenal.

By mentioning the so-called “Labor Committees“ I do not intend it to be understood that I endorse the philosophy and movement of the late Lyndon LaRouche - for -(to paraphrase an old cliché)- "I am not now, nor have I ever been a member of the U.S. Labor Party, nor any of its affiliates or front groups." [ha-ha] Nevertheless, the LaRouchies were correct on certain points – and this is one: Depopulation is high on the list of the Agenda of the oligarchy.

I have never had anything personal against Bill Gates - until Now. I was aware, years go that the Hollywood send-up of him as the self-made whiz kid in the Movie, PIRATES OF SILICON VALLEY was just that; Hollywood hype. I was also aware that he did not get the sweetheart deal to write Basic for IBM just because of his native "brilliance" - but because of his family connections. But none of that was personal. It was just data.

I was also aware that the Gates Family was one of “America’s Sixty Families” ( as per the book by Ferdinand Lundberg.) And, yes, Bill Gates is {italics} related to Frederick Taylor Gates, the lieutenant of John D. Rockefeller I - for both were/are related to General Horatio Gates of the Revolutionary War.

I was not aware of what Bill Gates has been doing for the last ten years: promoting Vaccinations & steadily buying up as much of the Media & the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex as he could.

Now it has become personal. There is no way I am going to submit to a bloody mandatory vaccine. Neither will I submit to being micro-chipped by Microsoft Corp & the World Bank.

It is evident now that Bill Gates is the front man of the plutocracy in their end game against Humanity – [the wogs, that is] - the lower echelons of society around the Globe, whom they intend to micro-chip, genetically alter &/Or kill off, in order to bring about their “sustainable” number of five hundred million humans on planet earth. It is the final conflict, and the plutes have taken the initiative.

Far from being the warm, fuzzy Mr. Rogers look & sound-alike he has been re-invented & packaged to appear to be, William Gates III is, in truth, more like Dr. Mengele."

25. Gratitude expressed by:

26. TopTop #45
    Mayacaman

William Henry Gates 2020 = Heinrich Himmler 1940 --
    -- Equation for the International Court of Justice

By Stephen Fox

[ Source: Op-Ed News ]

Submission of Brief to the 14 Members of the International Court of Justice in the Hague, Netherlands

Asking that you issue an Injunction against William Henry Gates III, Melinda Gates, and the Gates Foundation, doing business as the World Health Organization.

Introduction:

Because said Injunctions would prevent further irreparable harm, I asked the Court to consider this request on an expedited emergency basis.

Millions have already been killed to further Gates' pandemic profiteering, and these depredations must be stopped. Gates patented an early version of this weaponized virus, but further weaponizing was done with grants from USA's "Institute of Health."

At the core, heart, headline of this request is this equation to delineate the historical precedents and make the comparisons necessary to comprehend the urgency of this situation, so that looking back at 2020, we will see clearly who did what to prevent the on going genocide, particularly in Europe, Africa, and India.

Summary:

Gates has had a long history of wanting to reduce the human population by 10-15% through the use of vaccines. He has invested heavily in vaccine manufacturers for the past decade.

His "philanthropic donations" of $200-300 Million dollars have in effect purchased the World Health Organization, which has announced in public statements that Gates wants travel restrictions and microchips inserted in the biceps of those who give in to his imperious demands.

He has built seven vaccine factories for manufacturing that hallowed future vaccine, one which is chromosomally impossible, to use a vaccine full of adjuvants like mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde to "repair and prevent further damage" after a new inoculation is transparently absurd, and makes as much as a comparison between an instrument of warfare, like a Harrier Jet or an Intercontinental Guided Missile with 50 Megaton explosive devices, then compared to the golden carriage of Her Majesty, Elizabeth II.

27. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

28. TopTop #46
    Mayacaman

President Magufuli questions Tanzania's COVID-19 numbers citing sabotage by Lab officers, but that was only the caption, however, the truth of the matter is that the news coverage misrepresented this Papaya/Goat testing because the samples submitted were given human names, and there was no possibility of manipulation by the lab officers, who merely thought they were testing people rather than samples of goat, papaya, etc.

President Magufuli got it right in his initial filing to the laboratory, and should be solicited by the International Court of Justice, for further relevant testimony, if it is even necessary to call a few witnesses in considerations by the Court as to whether to grant Permanent Injunctions to stop Gates, the World Health Organization, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

As Litigant, I have considered the lower standard of a temporary injunction.
    The number of deaths thus far in the on going Bill Gates Pandemic Profiteering Ponzi Potemkin Village charade cannot be ignored, and certainly does not allow solution less than a Temporary Injunction in the jurisdictions to be determined by the International Court of Justice, with all of its ample prerogatives.

Denying or ignoring such request allows William Henry Gates III et. alia, to continue unheeded and unchecked, thus causing irreparable harm and deaths to continued, and such cannot be reasonably considered by the 14 members of the International Court of Justice, unless the Court collectively, severally, and individually wishes to permit on going genocide of a level, with Gates announcing in the TED Talks in 2015 that "we can achieve" a 10-15% reduction of the world's population, which by normal arithmetic processes would amount to between 700 and 1 billion humans, an amount that makes the Holocaust in Germany with only 6 million deaths of Jews and others) look like a "walk in the park, "or mere "child's play."

[ Source : CONTINUES...]

29. TopTop #47
    Mayacaman

On September 10, 1919, the "Daily Beast" - Internet equivalent of the Tabloids that one sees at the checkout stands in Supermarkets all across Amerika & Internet equivalent of the London Gutter Press, published the following:

REUTERS

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Bill Gates insisted he didn’t have a “business relationship or friendship” with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, but met with him because he knew “a lot of rich people.” Gates acknowledged that he met Epstein but said “every meeting where I was with him were meetings with men.” “I didn’t go to New Mexico or Florida or Palm Beach or any of that,” he told the newspaper. “There were people around him who were saying, hey, if you want to raise money for global health and get more philanthropy, he knows a lot of rich people.” “He never donated any money to anything that I know about,” Gates added.

A New Yorker article published after the interview took place reported that Epstein directed a $2 million donation by Gates to MIT’s Media Lab. “Any claim that Epstein directed any programmatic or personal grantmaking for Bill Gates is completely false,” a spokesperson for Gates told the Journal.

Read it at The Wall Street Journal

This little dangle of a Summary - which was published at the Daily Beast on September 10, 1919 - may have been an attempt at shaking down William Henry Gates the Third. This is something that sleazy Journals have been known to do. Because, when a Tabloid like the "Daily Beast" - which has been taking the Jeffrey Epstein / Ghislaine Maxwell spectacle to town - publishes a dangle like this, focusing on one single, salacious aspect of the article in the Wall Street Journal, you may be sure that they are signalling to Bill Gates that:

A. They know a little more about the topic than they are telling at the moment.
    B. They are perfectly willing and able to spill it...
    C. They might be willing and able to make a deal - for a price...

So- My Question Is : "Was there a Pay-off ?" Evidence to that effect plays out here:

= MORE - & - RECENT - from the DAILY BEAST =

Trump Has Failed, Let Bill Gates Take Over Virus Relief

Clive Irving

Apr. 26, 2020

Article here

Funny [ NOT ] about that, but when one is richer than Croesus, one can get the best Press that Money can buy...

30. TopTop #48
    Mayacaman

Bill Gates Hires 400 “Science Ambassadors
    and Journalists” to Push GMO in Ghana

Global Research,
    February 18, 2019

The Gates Foundation is funding a campaign to “end world hunger” by promoting GMO technology. The organization has hired 400 “science ambassadors” to influence agricultural policy in 35 countries.

In the last four years, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has donated a total of $15 million to two global campaigns aimed at “ending world hunger” by expanding the use of GMO technology.

The first, called the “Alliance for Science,” was created in 2014 with the intention of “depolarizing” the GMO debate.

The second, called “Ceres2030,” was created in 2018 to help the United Nations achieve its goal of “zero hunger by 2030.”

Both campaigns are headquartered at Cornell University.

The Alliance for Science has received $12 million from the Gates Foundation so far, while Ceres2030 was founded with a $3 million grant last October.

The funds for the Alliance for Science will be used “to ensure broad access to agricultural innovation, especially among small farmers in developing nations,” says a Cornell University press release.

The Alliance for Science has hired nearly 400 “science advocates” to “champion evidence-based agricultural policies” (aka share the gospel of GMOs) in 35 countries.

“The situation is increasingly urgent, with many countries at critical junctures in determining whether plant science can help deliver food security and reduce the environmental damage caused by agriculture,” said Alliance for Science director Sarah Evanega.
    “We must be sure that science-based solutions don’t bypass the poor.”
    The Alliance has built a network of more than 9,000 “science allies” representing more than half the world’s countries and every U.S. state, the release says.

Last fall, the Gates Foundation helped start another campaign at Cornell called Ceres2030, named after the Roman goddess of agriculture.

The “non-profit” campaign will advise the United Nations on which policies and investments to make in order to achieve its goal of “zero hunger by 2030.”

Several of Ceres2030’s board members have clear links to Big Ag, points out Jonathan Latham, cofounder of the Bioscience Resource Project. Chief among them:

1. Ronnie Coffman, secretary of the International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-biotech Applications, an agribusiness lobby group for GMOs based at Cornell.

2. Prabhu Pingali, a Cornell professor who conspired with Monsanto executive Eric Sachs and PR executive Beth Anne Mumford to place into scientific literature “subjects chosen for their influence on public policy.”

“Based on internal emails obtained from Cornell via the Freedom Of Information Act, the nonprofit US Right To Know concluded that “The Cornell Alliance for Science is a PR Campaign for the Agrichemical Industry” which uses Cornell’s name as cover,” Latham writes.

[ Source ]

There are Plenty of "Science Ambassadors" & kept journalists
    who've been hired by the
    B&M Gates Foundation in North America & Europe, also.

Plenty...

31. Gratitude expressed by:

32. TopTop #49
    Mayacaman

Bill Gates will use microchip implants to fight coronavirus

19-Mar-2020, Biohackinfo News.

In a Reddit Q&A, billionaire philanthropist Bill Gates revealed his plan to use 'digital certificates' to identify those who have been tested for COVID-19.

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates will launch human-implantable capsules that have ‘digital certificates’ which can show who has been tested for the coronavirus and who has been vaccinated against it.

The 64 year old tech mogul and currently the second richest person in the world, revealed this yesterday during a Reddit ‘Ask Me Anything’ session while answering questions on the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic.

Gates was responding to a question on how businesses will be able to operate while maintaining social distancing, and said that, “Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.”

The ‘digital certificates’ Gates was referring to are human-implantable ‘QUANTUM-DOT TATTOOS’ that researchers at MIT and Rice University are working on as a way to hold vaccination records. It was last year in December when scientists from the two universities revealed that they were working on these quantum-dot tattoos after Bill Gates approached them about solving the problem of identifying those who have not been vaccinated.

The quantum-dot tattoos involve applying dissolvable sugar-based microneedles that contain a vaccine and fluorescent copper-based ‘quantum dots’ embedded inside biocompatible, micron-scale capsules. After the microneedes dissolve under the skin, they leave the encapsulated quantum dots whose patterns can be read to identify the vaccine that was administered.

The quantum-dot tattoos will likely be supplemented with Bill Gates’ other undertaking called ID2020, which is an ambitious project by Microsoft to solve the problem of over 1 billion people who live without an officially recognized identity. ID2020 is solving this through digital identity. Currently, the most feasible way of implementing digital identity is either through smartphones or RFID microchip implants.

The latter will be Gates’s likely approach not only because of feasibility and sustainability, but also because for over 6 years, the Gates Foundation has been funding another project that incorporates human-implantable microchip implants. This project, also spearheaded by MIT, is a birth control microchip implant that will allow women to control contraceptive hormones in their bodies.

As for ID2020, to see it through, Microsoft has formed an alliance with four other companies, namely; Accenture, IDEO, Gavi, and the Rockefeller Foundation. The project is supported by the United Nations and has been incorporated into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals initiative.

It will be interesting to see how Bill Gates and ID2020 will execute all this because many Christians, and surprisingly a growing number of Shia Muslims, are very opposed to the idea of microchipping and any form of body-invasive identification technology. Some Christian legislators and politicians in the United States have even tried to ban all forms of human microchipping.

But, on the other hand, this is Bill Gates’ perfect opportunity to see the projects through because as the coronavirus continues to spread and more people continue to die from the pandemic, the public at large is becoming more open to problem-solving technologies that will contain the spread of the virus.

The main reason many Christians and some Shia Muslims are opposed to body-invasive identification technologies, however helpful such technologies are for preventing pandemics, is because they believe that such technologies are the so called ‘Mark of Satan’ mentioned in the Bible and some Mahdi prophecies. In the Book of Revelation in the Bible, anyone who does not have this “mark” is not allowed to buy or sell anything.

Last year in November, a Denmark-based tech company which had contracts to produce microchip implants for the Danish Government and the US Navy, had to cancel the launch of its supposedly “revolutionary” Internet-of-Things powered microchip implant after Christian activists attacked its offices in Copenhagen.

[ Source ]

33. TopTop #50
    Mayacaman

In the wake of the COVID-19 comet that burst onto the scene at the start of the year that lead to sheltering people in place, shuttering businesses, putting tens of millions out of work, and tyrannical rules, new behavioral controls were enacted in haste. Were those measures rolled out to ensure the health of people around the world? Or were they imposed with its real agenda hidden? Did the changes have long phases of development? Or were they contrived and implemented on the fly?

These questions, and many others, must be answered to understand the pandemic’s true nature and whether global health officials have humanity’s best interest when creating COVID19 policies.

Beyond the rules of wearing masks outdoors and maintaining social distance, we learned that while the RT-PCR test (reverse transcription polymerise chain reaction) is accurate in detecting the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in blood, but not in identifying the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The tests have been burdened with faulty results, leading to thousands of false-positive tests, including labs that gave fruits and goats from Tanzania infected results. We learned that some of the kits came contaminated with coronavirus strains. And we have learned that in some states, positive swabs and serology tests taken from the same person were counted 2 and 3 times, increasing the number of “positive” tests. Then, we also heard about the contamination at the CDC lab that delayed the rollout of the COVID-19 tests, as reported in the Washington Post.

There are reports that the CDC refused to purchase Germany’s diagnostic test kits which proved to be one of the first reliable means of detecting the virus. They were widely used with measurable success because Germany tested far more people than the United Kingdom and the United States from the outset. Some believed that the CDC wanted to capitalize on the opportunity, by patenting its own test kit in order to reap the profits. That would empower the CDC to become the central gatekeeper in the coronavirus battle for years to come. A Maryland law firm, Weltchek, Mallahan & Weltchek Attorneys at Law, exposed that the CDC owns more than 50 patents related to vaccines. So, that fits a pattern.

In the 1990s, CDC Director Robert R. Redfield tried to corner the AIDs vaccine market. He would have succeeded with the development of a dangerous vaccine except for the U.S. Air Force officer-turned-whistleblower who came forward to expose the data manipulation before the vaccine made it through the FDA’s Phase III trial. It should be no surprise that Redfield’s name is also linked as a co-inventor of five patents.

When Left-leaning magazine, The Atlantic outed the CDC and many blue states’ health officials for “conflating viral and antibody tests” at the end of May, public trust eroded in the health agency funded and designed over the decades to protect U.S. taxpayers from this type of event. Take the recent hospital raid by Brazilian parliament members who had received a report that the hospital had had 5,000 coronavirus cases and 200 deaths. The field trip, which was caught on video and shared widely on Twitter, showed the hospital didn’t have any coronavirus patients. Not a single one.

Truths like these magnify the cooked and manipulated data. They also point out multinational collusion and reveal the silhouette of a hidden agenda being propagated 24/7 by the pharma-bought media. The propaganda is done in sync with international governments and government health agencies under the cover of a complicit tech sector that censors debate and blocks all views that challenge the mainstream medical orthodoxy.

Contact Tracing’s True Design

Beyond the flat out lies about the data and number of deaths, there is contact tracing—the ultimate surveillance tool. In the near-term, we have been bought the need for contact tracing to contain the pandemic. The idea is to track anyone who may have come in contact with a person who is “positive” for the coronavirus, whatever that means, over the last two weeks. The tracking, eh spying, on others could produce a short list of names to trace, including persons who have decided to shelter-in-place and rarely go out. Or it could generate a long list of names, including those who actively participate in society and take public transportation to go to work at an essential facility.

On paper, contact tracing seems logical. It’s a process used to map out the spread of a virus. It’s not new. For example, it has been used in the past to track sexually transmitted diseases and cancer clusters that have an environmental factor. Another example was in 2014, when the World Health Organization used contact tracing to track the spread of Ebola in West Africa. From this experience, the WHO produced a 36-page guide for health professionals and partners, titled, “Implementation and Management of Contact Tracing for Ebola Virus Disease [EVD].

Section 1.3 – ‘Contact tracing in the overall EVD response’ reads:

“Contact tracing is a critical tool for controlling an EVD outbreak but represents only one aspect of a multifaceted control strategy for EVD outbreaks. Contact tracing is intricately connected to case finding (surveillance) and case investigation processes; the detection of an EVD case activates the case investigation process, at which time contacts are identified, initiating the contact tracing process…”

What it means today is simple. Once people have been traced in a network of an infected person, authorities will seek to have the others tested for coronavirus. If the faulty COVID19 tests and conflated/inflated numbers weren’t bad enough, if an asymptomatic ‘traced person’ returned a positive test, the result would go into multiple health registries, including local and state police, federal law enforcement in the FBI, DHS, the TSA, and all types of health agencies, here and abroad. The vendors hired by the CDC and state health departments will also have access to your personal data and all of your contacts.

Despite guarantees from the testing firms that they won’t share the infected person’s name with others in the network, the may still mine the data and share or sell it to government agencies and pharmaceutical companies. One example is how GlaskoSmithKlein (GSK) acquired 23andMe. That acquisition released all that data into the belly of the beast.

Contact Tracing’s Stealth Use

If Bill Gates and his partners have their way, they will be able to map and monitor every aspect of your life. They will identify those who are – or who have been – infected. They will know the health status of everyone in real-time. They will see people’s comorbidities. And when the time comes, they will see who has taken the rushed COVID19 vaccines.

If the new vaccine leads to a more virulent mutant virus or those who are vaccinated become more susceptible to harm during the “second wave” then they are predicting, it will be difficult to prove. And harder to defend. By then, it would be too late.

Thus, it is vital to see all those who are behind the curtain pulling the strings of contact tracing. Who are these nefarious groups and persons? They have familiar names: The CDC, the WHO, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Unitaid, Dr. Anthony Fauci/NIAID, and many others. Google, Apple, and Microsoft have also entered the fold. Then there are the startups with new downloadable apps, such as CoviPass, that will use Bluetooth to trace people. One such company, Partners in Health, has Chelsea Clinton on its Board.

At first glance, a board seat to Chelsea Clinton might not seem so out of the ordinary. That is, until one learns that a pair of tax investigating whistleblowers, Lawrence Doyle and former DEA supervisor John Moynihan, uncovered the Clinton Foundation funnels tens of millions of dollars into the Gates Foundation through multilayered health initiatives.

Doyle and Moynihan exposed a meeting of U.S. Congressional officials attending an Aspen Institute conference last August in Rwanda. That meeting was a host to a venerable Who’s Who of contact tracing. There were two representatives from the Gates Foundation and several executives from Partners in Health. There were also eight U.S. Congressmen in attendance including Bobby Rush (D-IL), the principle author of the HR-6666 $100 billion Trace Act that was introduced shortly after the end of the conference.

Doyle and Moynihan claim that HR-6666 was first concocted at that Rwanda conference and was designed to infiltrate the lives, homes, and families of American citizens.

When the Clinton Foundation and the Gates Foundation work together to promote vaccines are the only “solution” to the pandemic, one should pause. With the implementation of contact tracing as a mass surveillance and data collection tool, we should be deeply concerned.

We must question everything about this pandemic, from the new rules on masks and social distancing to the bogus tests and the invasive surveillance. We must wake up to the fact that the global elitists are setting us up to profit off enormously from the Plan-demic sham. They not only want to track your every move, but they also want to own and control every aspect of your life.

34. TopTop #51
    Mayacaman

An Interview, in French, with subtitles, of Journalist Lionel Astruc, who investigated the former Microsoft boss Bill Gates, one of the richest man on the planet, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. With an annual budget of nearly 5 billion dollars, and under the pretext of fighting against inequalities, the Gates foundation would feed a destructive system. Interview,

35. Gratitude expressed by:

M/M
  36. TopTop #52
    Mayacaman

Bill Gates denies ever talking about digital
    vaccine passports, but there's video proof he did

By Ethan Huff
    12-15-2020

Back in the summer, billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates admitted during a virtual TED Talk that his plan is to require all humans to obtain digital vaccine passports before being allowed to travel again post-COVID. Since that time, however, Gates and his allies have attempted, but failed, to memory hole all evidence of this statement. If you try to search online for footage of Gates' June 2020 TED Talk, the only thing that now pops up are edited versions of it that remove the portion where Gates admits to wanting to track and trace humanity with plandemic microchips and quantum dot tattoos.

"So eventually there will be sort of this digital immunity proof that you know will help facilitate the global reopening up, um," Gates stated in the original footage, which as far as we can tell has been scrubbed everywhere except for Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Instagram page.

For whatever reason, Gates is suddenly shy about wanting to inject people with subdermal microchips and luciferase tattoo ink as part of the "Global Reset" that the so-called "elites" have planned for the world. Unless you already knew that Gates made the aforementioned statement during the original livestream, it is difficult to tell in the "updated" footage that this portion of the interview was removed. Most people who watch it will agree that Gates "never said it," simply because it is no longer available on YouTube or anywhere else in the mainstream media.

Bill Gates was plotting global genocide and Mark of the Beast implants long before COVID-19

Back in April, Gates admitted during an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) event on Reddit to much the same thing, though. Gates told interested Redditors about his goal to transform the world in the name of "public health" by unleashing "digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine, who has received it."

The former Microsoft head also talked about quantum dot tattoos, ID2020, and other Mark of the Beast paraphernalia that will soon be released from the pit of hell to "cure" the world of COVID-19.

In July 2019, roughly six months before COVID-19 was even a thing, Scientific American published an in-depth article about how Gates had commissioned scientists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) to develop said technology.

Just in time for COVID-19, Gates invested billions into a program that will eventually implant quantum dot tattoos into children so their health status can be tracked using smartphone apps. Microsoft also developed an implantable chip technology with sensors that will monitor body and brain activity. Those who comply with Gates' microchip scheme will be "awarded" cryptocurrency payments and other "perks."

Also in July 2019, Gates bought 3.7 million shares of Serco, a military contractor with contracts in both the United States and the United Kingdom that tracks and traces pandemic infections and vaccine compliance. Other Gates investments include $20 million in MicroCHIPS, a company that makes digital implants, as well as $1 billion in EarthNow, a company that promises to blanket the globe in 5G video surveillance satellites.

"EarthNow will launch 500 satellites allowing governments and large enterprises to live-stream monitor almost every 'corner' of the Earth, providing instantaneous video feedback with one-second delay," reports Children's Health Defense (CHD).

"The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation also acquired 5.3 million shares of Crown Castle, which owns 5G spy antennas including more than 40,000 cell towers and 65,000 small cells." More of the latest news about Bill and Melinda Gates can be found at Evil.news. More of the latest news about the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found at Pandemic.news.

[ Source ]

Sources for this article include:

ChildrensHealthDefense.org
    Instagram.com

NaturalNews.com
    Mastodon

37. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

38. TopTop #53
    M/M

Media "Gates" Keepers:
    The following is an expose by Tim Schwab published in the Columbia Journalism Review on August 21, 2020, about Bill Gates’ financial hegemony over the media.
    https://greatmountainpublishing.com/...gates-keepers/

Bill Gates hints that social media firms should censor 'evil' conspiracies about him and Fauci
    https://www.sott.net/article/447921-...-him-and-Fauci

Bill Gates body double appears to be getting vaccine (Bill is on record that neither he nor children would get mRNA vaccine; of course, fact checkers are all over that!):
    https://www.ibtimes.sg/did-bill-gate...y-theory-55216

39. Gratitude expressed by: