Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    infojockey

Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak?

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    SonomaPatientsCoop

Re: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak?

Simple answer- a resounding NO.

And while I don't have the bandwidth - internet wise to watch a video or mentally to watch one from Brighteon/Natujral News/ Mike Adams... here's a Link to Rational Wiki on his.their general nonsense

3. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

4. TopTop #3
    infojockey

Is there some reason you can't watch a suggested video for content without self-censoring because your obedience program tells you not to watch or read or think like a free spirit being. Be a freaking rebel and stick your face behind the curtain. Cowardice and naivete has won zero wars and, this, little pumpkin, is war.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by SonomaPatientsCoop: View Post
    Simple answer- a resounding NO....
    Last edited by Barry; 04-12-2020 at 11:07 AM.

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

6. TopTop #4

Well if you did watch this you would see how totally NUTS these people are. Saying the CDC and the pharma industry created this horror to make money. Sad that some people will probably believe this nonsense.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-12-2020 at 11:08 AM.

7. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

8. TopTop #5
    infojockey

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lilith Rogers: View Post
    Well if you did watch this you would see how totally NUTS these people are. Saying the CDC and the pharma industry created this horror to make money. Sad that some people will probably believe this nonsense.
    They didn't do it to make money, they did it to kill Trump's chance of reelection and blunt China's economic competition with the IMF and World bank oligarch mafia loan sharking operations. If it doesn't work like the previous attempts didn't work, they will unleash another hell upon the Earth.

9. TopTop #6
    cyberanvil

Reality Check -----------------

The Trail Leading Back to the Wuhan Labs
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trail-lea...172025888.html

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #7
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by infojockey: View Post
    Is there some reason you can't watch a suggested video for content without self-censoring because your obedience program tells you not to watch or read or think like a free spirit being.
    I think you made up a perfectly entertaining reason for him. Why should he bother to have his own?

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #8
    infojockey

Just trying to help one of the walking wounded uses his mind rationally. And, yes, I'm finding the coronavirus perfectly entertaining, just like the rest of the world is finding the coronavirus perfectly entertaining. Stay snarky, it's the first line of defense against finding yourself unable to breathe.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    I think you made up a perfectly entertaining reason for him. Why should he bother to have his own?

14. TopTop #9
    cyberanvil

Just trying to help one of the walking wounded uses his mind rationally. And, yes, I'm finding the coronavirus perfectly entertaining, just like the rest of the world is finding the coronavirus perfectly entertaining. Stay snarky, it's the first line of defense against finding yourself unable to breathe.
    The world is finding the coronavirus "entertaining." Hardly. You've slipped into the Twilight zone.

15. Gratitude expressed by:

16. TopTop #10
    infojockey

The planet has slipped into the twilight zone. I've amended my allegiance to the previous video. This one seems to be more factual less extrapolative, lemme know what you think -

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cyberanvil: View Post
    The world is finding the coronavirus "entertaining." Hardly. You've slipped into the Twilight zone.

17. TopTop #11
    Thad

Less extrapolative?

25 seconds in, a broad brush stroke to label a nation as Evil? I had to stop there I knew it was trump propaganda.

read the comments, yep epoch times not so epical, pretty typical

He needs to create a larger bad guy than himself to blame. Doesn't work.

Infojockey, your riding a nag

The planet has slipped into the twilight zone. I've amended my allegiance to the previous video. This one seems to be more factual less extrapolative, lemme know what you think -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic

18. TopTop #12
    infojockey

Stay snarky, it's the first line of defense against finding yourself unable to breathe.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Thad: View Post
    Less extrapolative?

25 seconds in, a broad brush stroke to label a nation as Evil? I had to stop there I knew it was trump propaganda.

read the comments, yep epoch times not so epical, pretty typical

He needs to create a larger bad guy than himself to blame. Doesn't work.

Infojockey, your riding a nag

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #13
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by SonomaPatientsCoop: View Post
    Simple answer- a resounding NO.

And while I don't have the bandwidth - internet wise to watch a video or mentally to watch one from Brighteon/Natujral News/ Mike Adams... here's a Link to Rational Wiki on his.their general nonsense
    SonomaPatientsCoop, aka David Green, Rational Wiki is not a source I would go to in order to prove anything. Just check out what they have to say about Jesus, who is the Messiah of the Jews. It certainly is not in line with what I have come to know about Him through fifty-three years of personal experience.

As far as Mike Adams, "Health Ranger" goes, I would say that he is a man who has made a successful career running an online alternative Health Food business, and that is an accomplishment that should not be sneezed at. Indeed, you as a successful entrepreneur actually have more in common with Mike Adams than you might care to consider.

Now, as far as the "politics" of Mike Adams go, I
    would not sit under him as an instructor in political science - ever. Nor would I go to him to explain to me the nuances of the difference between the Second and Third Internationales. I already know a whole lot about that subject, and could teach him a thing or two - if he were able to listen.

He, like his cohort Alex Jones @ InfoWars, and the talking heads of right-wing media, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage (who knows better, but does it anyway) conflate the mild Social-Democratic reformism of Bernie Sanders and the so-called "left-wing" of the current Democrat Party with the so-called "Communism" of Red China and Stalin's Soviet Union. Big mistake. -Equally big slur.

However, in the nine-minute video at the top of this thread, Mike Adams, "Health Ranger" did not say anything that I can take any issue with. In fact, I think his analysis is spot on. His opposition to the CDC is principled and accurate. When he says, at the outset "We now know that the CDC had advanced knowledge of the Corona-virus pandemic," he goes on to prove why it is known - because of the posted job listings on their website at CDC.com back in November of 2019.

By All means, listen to this video. It is a piece of the puzzle of the bigger picture of what we are all facing.
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-21-2020 at 05:56 PM.

21. Gratitude expressed by: