Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mayacaman

Robert F Kennedy Jr., Exposes "Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda"

Robert F Kennedy, Jr., Exposes

Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win
    for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination

Posted at ‘Children’s Health Defense’
    Last edited by Barry; 04-11-2020 at 11:38 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr., Exposes "Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda"

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Jude Iam

oh, mark - THIS VIDEO OF ROBERT KENNEDY JR. IS IS SO POWERFUL.

i'd invited him to talk at each harmony festival for many years (Main stage and eco stage) and i've lost touch since.
    THIS IS UTTERLY RELEVANT.
    WITH VACCINATION BEING TOUTED AS OUR SAVIUR,
    WE MUST BE INFORMED BY *REAL* SCIENCE AND NOT THE MOUTHPIECE OF PHARMA, THE CDC, CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL - POSING AS A FEDERAL AGENCY.

WATCH THIS PLEASE. RFK'S COURAGE RUNS IN HIS FAMILY; THEY'VE BEEN KILLED FOR US, SO TODAY IS TRULY APPROPRIATE TO HONOR THEM.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!

LOVE, PEACE, FREEDOM, JUDE

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post

Robert F Kennedy, Jr., Exposes

Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win
    for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination

Posted at ‘Children’s Health Defense’

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #4

Jude, you don't really believe this do you? I mean, even if it were remotely true, wouldn't the people who have supposedly released this on us on purpose have been a bit concerned about themselves and their own families catching it? After all, they haven't made the vaccine or 100% effective med. yet. Or do you think they have so they're using it on themselves and those close to them and sacrificing the rest of us for money? I'm really sorry to see someone like RFK Jr. out talking this nonsense. Stay well,

Lilith

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    oh, mark - THIS VIDEO OF ROBERT KENNEDY JR. IS IS SO POWERFUL....
    Last edited by Barry; 04-13-2020 at 12:16 PM.

8. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Jude Iam

lilith,
    you're asking me if i believe robert f. kennedy jr. in his life's research and work? versus the cdc? and pharma?
    really? really?

have you watched this? if so, please watch it again. and the clip in link in mark's post below. then think about it for a while. then do your own research. spend hours or days or weeks or whatever you like to inform yourself. ALWAYS REMEMBER "FOLLOW THE MONEY". look for the powers behind the throne. two moves ahead in the game. etc. just because they didn't tell us, doesn't make it a conspiracy, or does it...

then write again. thanks, jude

p.s. yes, evil exists in the world. this is what is looks like.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lilith Rogers: View Post
    Jude, you don't really believe this do you?...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-13-2020 at 12:17 PM.

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

11. TopTop #6
    tommy

This anti vaccine stuff is really sick... talk about fake news... here we have a home town example on Wacco of fake news.

Look at the scientific research on vaccines: they save lives.

Shame on Robert F. Kennedy, Jr... who disgraces his family name.

...p.s. yes, evil exists in the world. this is what is looks like.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-13-2020 at 12:18 PM.

12. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

13. TopTop #7
    gypsey

RFK Jr has been denounced by his own family for these crackpot conspiracy theories which seem mostly to be about attracting the attention this man craves. Why buy into them? Take a look at the science and what diseases we have eradicated or controlled b/c of vaccines. Maybe even someday, COVID 19 which in the meantime might teach us that we are better off protecting ALL people. not just our middle class selves.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-13-2020 at 12:19 PM.

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

15. TopTop #8
    Jude Iam

oh, tommy?
    do bring your intellect to bear by refuting each of the points that rfk jr. makes in the video.
    ad hominum attacks are annoying low ball.

and personalized medicine versus mass medicine is part of this issue, as well as personal freedom.
    yes? jude

Quote Posted in reply to the post by tommy: View Post
    This anti vaccine stuff is really sick... talk about fake news...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-13-2020 at 12:19 PM.

16. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

17. TopTop #9
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lilith Rogers: View Post
    Jude, you don't really believe this do you? I mean, even if it were remotely true, wouldn't the people who have supposedly released this on us on purpose have been a bit concerned about themselves and their own families catching it? After all, they haven't made the vaccine or 100% effective med. yet. Or do you think they have so they're using it on themselves and those close to them and sacrificing the rest of us for money? I'm really sorry to see someone like RFK Jr. out talking this nonsense. Stay well,

Lilith
    Yes, Lilith. They probably already do have a vaccine for the damned thing, for the simple reason that it was cooked up in a bio-weapons lab. The West (i.e., the Anglo-Amerikan power elite) are quite privy to the fabrication of "Covid-19." The game plan is to get the masses desperate & crying out for the CDC to come up with a vaccine to 'save' us.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by gypsey: View Post
    RFK Jr has been denounced by his own family for these crackpot conspiracy theories which seem mostly to be about attracting the attention this man craves. Why buy into them? Take a look at the science and what diseases we have eradicated or controlled b/c of vaccines. Maybe even someday, COVID 19 which in the meantime might teach us that we are better off protecting ALL people. not just our middle class selves.
    “RFK Jr has been denounced by his own family for these crackpot conspiracy theories which seem mostly to be about attracting the attention this man craves...”

Maria,
    That does not mean - just because there are three of them & one of him - that he is wrong. Here is what they wrote: "
    We love Robert F. Kennedy Jr., but he is part of a misinformation campaign that’s having heartbreaking—and deadly—consequences...."

That is hardly the same as being "
    denounced by his own family for these crackpot conspiracy theories which seem mostly to be about attracting the attention this man craves...”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...accines-226798

Quote Posted in reply to the post by tommy: View Post
    This anti vaccine stuff is really sick... talk about fake news... here we have a home town example on Wacco of fake news.

Look at the scientific research on vaccines: they save lives.

Shame on Robert F. Kennedy, Jr... who disgraces his family name.
    Are any of you able to Read =OR= to Study? -Because there are a whole host of Voices that proclaim the Corruption of the Center for Disease Control. It certainly isn’t just Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy, Junior, alone.

If you want to see Big Pharma, the Gates Foundation, the U.N., the U.S. Military & the C.D.C., in Session, "conspiring" to run this pandemic -in advance- Check this out - @ 48:00 :

Last edited by Barry; 04-13-2020 at 12:22 PM.

18. Gratitude expressed by:

19. TopTop #10
    Mayacaman

COVID-19 Meltdown and Pharma’s Big Money Win

Bill Gates Calls for 10 Week Nationwide Shutdown and
    Certificates of Immunity Allowing Unrestricted Movement

In an OpEd in the Mar. 31 The Washington Post, Microsoft founder and philanthropist social reformer Bill Gates called for a nationwide federally enforced quarantine for all states that would last “10 weeks or more:

Because people can travel freely across state lines, so can the virus. The country’s leaders need to be clear: Shutdown anywhere means shutdown everywhere. Until the case numbers start to go down across America—which could take 10 weeks or more—no one can continue business as usual or relax the shutdown."51 52

Several days earlier in a TED interview, Gates talked about how the strict social distancing and quarantine measures in place in the U.S. are designed to prevent a majority of the U.S. population from being infected with and recovering from COVID-19, which confers natural immunity and contributes to herd immunity in human populations. He also stated there will be a need for people to have “certificates” that prove they have either recovered from the infection or have been vaccinated once a vaccine is produced. He said:53

"Now we don’t want to have a lot of recovered people, you know. To be clear, we’re trying through the shutdown in the United States, to not get to one percent of the population infected. We’re well below that today, but with expotentiation you could get past that three million. I believe we will be able to avoid that with having this economic pain.

Eventually, what we’ll have to have is certificates of who is a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person, because you don’t want people moving around the world where you’ll have some countries that won’t have it under control, sadly. You don’t want to completely block off the ability for people to go there and come back and move around..."

Fauci Agrees with Gates: COVID-19 Natural Herd Immunity Not Wanted

At a Apr. 6, White House briefing of the Coronavirus Task Force, Dr. Fauci confirmed that strict social distancing and quarantine measures are at least partially in place to prevent populations from developing natural herd immunity. He said:54

"One issue that’s going to be important and it has to do with somewhat of a comparison, for example, with influenza. We go through multiple cycles of influenza [and] there’s always a degree of background immunity in a population. That will ultimately happen [with COVID-19] if we get a situation where we get back to normal. Now, I hope we don’t have so many people infected that we actually have that herd immunity, but I think it would have to be different than it is right now."

In an Apr. 9 interview on National Public Radio (NPR), Bill Gates returned to the message that some “social distancing” measures have to stay in place “until we get a vaccine that almost everybody’s had.” He said:

"What I’m saying, what Dr. [Anthony] Fauci is saying, what some other experts are saying, there’s a great deal of consistency. We’re not sure yet which activities should be resumed, because until we get a vaccine that almost everybody’s had, the risk of a rebound will be there. … As we follow the numbers into May and see if we can get them down to a very low level, then in parallel, this debate about which things have benefits to society and can be formatted so the infection risk is very low, which things should we resume? I do think manufacturing, construction, a lot of things we’ll do, but large public gatherings may have to wait until we have that vaccine."

Last edited by Barry; 04-17-2020 at 11:25 AM.

20. Gratitude expressed by:

21. TopTop #11
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

...Fauci Agrees with Gates: COVID-19 Natural Herd Immunity Not Wanted
    Continues here...

I agree with Fauci, we can't abide by the millions of deaths that would occur in the process of gaining "Natural Herd Immunity."

22. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

23. TopTop #12
    Finell
    Supporting Member

Amen! It would be suicide to end the orders that require physical distancing prematurely, before the disease is contained and controlled. We are fortunate in Sonoma County. COVID-19 has had relatively little effect here for two reasons:

(1) We have low population density;
    (2) Only a small number of travelers carrying the disease brought the virus here.

Yet even in Sonoma County, the graph of active cases on the county's "dashboard" demonstrates how effectively physical distancing has reduced contagion: The number of active cases has remained flat since April 7. The steep increase in active cases began flattening on April 2.I will leave predictions to those who are more knowledgeable or more reckless. However, even thousands of additional deaths would be morally repugnant.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    I agree with Fauci, we can't abide by the millions of deaths that would occur in the process of gaining "Natural Herd Immunity".

24. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

25. TopTop #13
    Mayacaman

Mayacaman wrote:
    ...Fauci Agrees with Gates: COVID-19 Natural Herd Immunity Not Wanted
    Continues here...

I agree with Fauci, we can't abide by the millions of deaths that would occur in the process of gaining "Natural Herd Immunity."
    Do you really believe that Dr. Anthony Fauci has the best interests of Mankind in his heart, Barry? -And that we should all dutifully wait for the "Coronavirus Vaccine" to emerge from the lab of one of the Pharmaceutical Cartels? -And when & IF it does, that we should all "take our shots" like good little sheeple?

26. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

27. TopTop #14
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Do you really believe that Dr. Anthony Fauci has the best interests of Mankind in his heart, Barry? -And that we should all dutifully wait for the "Coronavirus Vaccine" to emerge from the lab of one of the Pharmaceutical Cartels? -And when & IF it does, that we should all "take our shots" like good little sheeple?

Yes, I do think Fauci has the best interests of mankind in his heart. Yes, we should wait for a vaccine (the alternative being?), and I think it would be best if a sufficient percentage of people were vaccinated to keep the outbreak under control. However I don't think people should be vaccinated against their will.

28. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

29. TopTop #15
    geomancer

Yes, I do think Fauci has the best interests of mankind in his heart. Yes, we should wait for a vaccine (the alternative being?), and I think it would be best if a sufficient percentage of people were vaccinated to keep the outbreak under control. However I don't think people should be vaccinated against their will.
    Tattoo an inverted pentacle on their foreheads and let Darwin do the rest!

30. Gratitude expressed by:

31. TopTop #16
    Jude Iam

richard, spend a previous life cheering on the burning and drowning of witches? jude
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post

32. Gratitude expressed by:

33. TopTop #17
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post
    I presume you are referring to Gates and the other evil globalists, yes?

34. Gratitude expressed by:

35. TopTop #18
    geomancer

richard, spend a previous life cheering on the burning and drowning of witches? jude
    Dayum Jude, you're right, I was thinking Devil worship, but muggles are easily confused. Lets go with a scarlet 666 tattoo instead, and then stick an RFID chip in their ass, track their every move!

36. Gratitude expressed by:

37. TopTop #19
    Mayacaman

Well, Barry, We do agree then that people should not be vaccinated against their will. And I would not quibble about the "right" of anyone to be vaccinated if that is what they personally choose to do. I just would not advise it. -And I do not choose to be vaccinated myself - on general principals.

As far as the alternatives - they have been enumerated enough here in this forum, on various threads. The gist of it is build up one's auto-immunity system and ingest herbs and vitamins that help boost the immune system. Prayer is an alternative - drawing near to the One who Creates us, and Renews the face of the earth.

Electro-therapy is an alternative - the benefits of nine volts of direct current passing through one's heart and lungs... Gargling with Baking Soda in filtered or colloidal water is an "alternative" means of dealing with the Plague. It worked in 1919... I could go on...

But I do not trust Anthony Fauci or Bill Gates as far as I can throw them - also, on general principals. They are both quite obviously the sort of billionaire who only care about money & power. Their ostentatious altruistic pretensions are a sham. Nor do I even trust a man like bland, talking head eco-hangout bat-dung Dr PeterDaszak -based on my own, personal, God-gifted gut discernment of who he actually is - in real time, behind that bland mask of his.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-25-2020 at 11:57 AM.

38. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

39. TopTop #20
    Mayacaman

EXCLUSIVE: Robert F Kennedy Jr. Drops Bombshells on Dr. Fauci
    For Medical Cover Ups and Fraud;
    Fauci “Poisoned an Entire Generation of Americans
    From this link

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. revealed disturbing information about Dr. Anthony Fauci’s medical career in the government, calling out the celebrated physician for a history of disturbing practices ranging from costly cover ups to outright fraud.

Kennedy repeatedly slammed Fauci on the Thomas Paine Podcast on Wednesday, revealing disturbing information about Fauci’s problematic career steering key medical policy for the United States. Kennedy described Fauci as a workplace tyrant who has ruined careers of upstanding physicians and researchers in order to cover up scandals and costly medical research disasters at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases where Fauci has served as director since 1984 as part of the National Institute of Health.

“Tony Fauci didn’t want the American public to know that he has poisoned an entire generation of Americans,” Kennedy said, alleging Fauci targeted a whistleblower who was trying to uncover the blood supply in the country was tainted with deadly strains.

Kennedy said Fauci ruined the physician’s career and covered up the crucial research. And that was just one of Kennedy’s attacks against Fauci. There were more. Kennedy also targeted Bill Gates, Big Pharma, the media, and more in this exclusive interview. Listen at top of page.

Last edited by Barry; 04-25-2020 at 11:25 AM.

40. Gratitude expressed by:

41. TopTop #21
    gypsey

Here we go again.. Do you really think people in famine-scorched countries or even developing countries have access to the alternatives you prescribe? Just as with COVID 19, our immunity is the key to their immunity.
    And as for Faiuci and Gates-really I have no idea what they are really like. And neither, poster, do you!
    Well, Barry, We do agree then that people should not be vaccinated against their will. And I would not quibble about the "right" of anyone to be vaccinated if that is what they personally choose to do. I just would not advise it. -And I do not choose to be vaccinated myself - on general principals...

42. TopTop #22
    Mayacaman

Here we go again.. Do you really think people in famine-scorched countries or even developing countries have access to the alternatives you prescribe? Just as with COVID 19, our immunity is the key to their immunity.
    And as for Faiuci and Gates-really I have no idea what they are really like. And neither, poster, do you!

Which of these "alternatives" do you think are so esoteric or precious that the poor "in famine-scorched or even developing countries" might not be able to access?

herbs and vitamins that boost the immune system..."
    Prayer...drawing near to the One who Creates us..."

Electro-therapy...
    Gargling with Baking Soda...
    colloidal silver water...

None of these are expensive or rare commodities, nor are these things -whether tangible or spiritual- out of the means of poor people in the Global South - especially Prayer. Africa is a Faith Continent - And there are lots of good herbs that grow there, too.

But tell me why,
    gypsey, you personally are so keen on disparaging Old School Herbal, Homeopathic and Naturopathic Medicine? Why are yo so keen on lining up to get your shots? - And to nudge the hesitant among us to do likewise?

43. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

44. TopTop #23
    Mayacaman

One more item, gypsey, as to why I distrust Anthony Fauci and William Gates the 3rd, "on general principals": - It is a kind of discernment of plutocrats and their wiles that comes along with my up-bringing and potty-training - and the fact that I had a little [5'2"] Jewish, socialist grandmother from Brooklyn who gave me a 'socialist catechism' beginning at the age of two.

-Whatever one may think of the word "socialism," I'll tell you one thing: the Class War is Real. Yes. You can take that home with you. You can 'bank' on it. -& The Gates Family are plutocrats. -This plague is one more manifestation of
    Class War. Indeed, it is the Final Conflict - and the ruling class have taken the offensive.

They actually call it the "Plan." In the short term they shall win. Yet, the Creator also has a 'Plan' -And, I hear the clear but far-off hymn that hails a New Creation...

The Relationship between the Gates family & the Rockefeller
    family goes way back - long before William Gates III was born

Source : CHAPTER VI , Page 107 of the Book
    "Rockefeller, Internationalist" by Emmanuel Josephson,

Gates family - One of "America's Sixty Families"
    (Ferdinand Lundberg, Vanguard Press, New York, 1937)
    ( hit on reverse teardrop points )

Last edited by Barry; 04-27-2020 at 11:53 AM.

45. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

46. TopTop #24
    podfish

One more item, gypsey, as to why I distrust Anthony Fauci and William Gates the 3rd, "on general principals": - It is a kind of discernment of plutocrats and their wiles that comes along with my up-bringing and potty-training - and the fact that I had a little [5'2"] Jewish, socialist grandmother from Brooklyn who gave me a 'socialist catechism' beginning at the age of two.
    When I was in college, doing a report on Henry the VIII, I found an old book in the library. It was the oldest book I'd ever handled, hundreds of years old. I figured this would be a great source, and was pretty proud of using it. My professor pointed out otherwise. He reminded me that because it was that old, by definition there were newer sources that had taken its information into account, along with other different opinions, and come up with more nuanced and sophisticated analysis.

47. Gratitude expressed by:

48. TopTop #25
    Jude Iam

THANK YOU, MARK!!!
    I watched the 9 minute youtube ( your bottom link ) and MUCH MADE SENSE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

That the FDA was initially called THE DIVISION OF CHEMISTRY, THEN THE BUREAU OF CHEMISTRY BEFORE BEING RENAMED THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION - AHA, of course!

Why everything not a synthesized (PATENTED=PROFITABLE) chemical is disallowed... why FDA raids organic stores, raw milk, bitter almonds, herbs, supplements... of course. FOLLOW THE FRIGGIN MONEY, BIG, BIG MONEY.
    Jude

One more item, gypsey, as to why I distrust Anthony Fauci and William Gates the 3rd, "on general principals":

49. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

50. TopTop #26
    Mayacaman

Bill Gates and the Depopulation Agenda.
    Robert F. Kennedy Junior Calls for an Investigation
    By Peter Koenig
    Global Research, April 18, 2020

For over twenty years Bill Gates and his Foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) have been vaccinating foremost children by the millions in remote areas of poor countries, mostly Africa and Asia. Most of their vaccination program had disastrous results, causing the very illness (polio, for example in India) and sterilizing young women (Kenya, with modified tetanus vaccines). Many of the children died. Many of the programs were carried out with the backing of the WHO and – yes – the UN Agency responsible for the Protection of Children, UNICEF.

Most of these vaccination campaigns were implemented without the informed-consent of the children, parents, guardians or teachers, nor with the informed-consent, or with forged consent, of the respective government authorities. In the aftermath, The Gates Foundation was sued by governments around the world, Kenya, India, the Philippines – and more.
    Bill Gates has a strange image of himself. He sees himself as The Messiah who saves the world through vaccination – and through population reduction.

Around the time, when the 2010 Rockefeller Report was issued, with its even more infamous “Lock Step” Scenario, precisely the scenario of which we are living the beginning right now, Bill Gates talked on a TED show in California, “Innovating to Zero” about the use of energy.

He used this TED presentation to promote his vaccination programs, literally saying, “If we are doing a real good job vaccinating children, we can reduce the world population by 10% to 15%”. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I) .

This sounds very much like eugenics.

The video, the first 6’45”, “The Truth about Bill Gates and his Disastrous Vaccination Program”, will tell you all about it.

Read also Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: a Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination by Robert F Kennedy Jr

Robert F Kennedy Jr, an avid Defender of Children’s Rights and anti-vaccination activist, has launched a petition sent to the White House, calling for “Investigations into the ‘Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’ for Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity

Continues here
    Last edited by Barry; 04-29-2020 at 01:23 PM.

51. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

52. TopTop #27
    Mayacaman

My brother-in-law sent me this link - from Newsweek (MSM) :

Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with Millions of U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research

By Fred Guterl
    Dr. Anthony Fauci is an adviser to President Donald Trump and something of an American folk hero for his steady, calm leadership during the pandemic crisis. At least one poll shows that Americans trust Fauci more than Trump on the coronavirus pandemic—and few scientists are portrayed on TV by Brad Pitt.

But just last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.

In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.
    Many scientists have criticized gain of function research, which involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans, because it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release.

SARS-CoV-2 , the virus now causing a global pandemic, is believed to have originated in bats. U.S. intelligence, after originally asserting that the coronavirus had occurred naturally, conceded last month that the pandemic may have originated in a leak from the Wuhan lab. (At this point most scientists say it's possible—but not likely—that the pandemic virus was engineered or manipulated.)

Last edited by Barry; 05-02-2020 at 01:35 PM.

53. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

54. TopTop #28
    Jude Iam

Barry and all: still "think Fauci has the best interests of mankind in his heart"?
    Still ready to take his guidance? along with Gates'?
    You're betting your life - literally - on their integrity, of which they have NONE.

oh, yeah: we're still in the "Conspiracy" category... does a Newsweek article qualify us to post in THE CORONA TRUTH CATEGORY yet? Or maybe we reconsider the actual meaning of, and aura around, "conspiracy" and agree that there are INDEED conspiracies, and those who find and make them known are to be thanked.

From James Corbett, here are a few potential upcoming scenarios to consider before they unfold:
    https://www.minds.com/CorbettReport/blog/predictions-what-will-happen-next-in-the-corona-crisis-1101322545570148352
    Jude

Last edited by Barry; 05-02-2020 at 01:09 PM.

55. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

56. TopTop #29
    Mayacaman

"... Dr. Fauci did not respond to Newsweek's requests for comment. NIH responded with a statement that said in part: "Most emerging human viruses come from wildlife, and these represent a significant threat to public health and biosecurity in the US and globally, as demonstrated by the SARS epidemic of 2002-03, and the current COVID-19 pandemic.... scientific research indicates that there is no evidence that suggests the virus was created in a laboratory.”

The NIH research consisted of two parts. The first part began in 2014 and involved surveillance of bat coronaviruses, and had a budget of $3.7 million. The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. This part of the project was completed in 2019.

A second phase of the project, beginning that year, included additional surveillance work but also gain-of-function research for the purpose of understanding how bat coronaviruses could mutate to attack humans. The project was run by EcoHealth Alliance, a non-profit research group, under the direction of President Peter Daszak, an expert on disease ecology. NIH canceled the project just this past Friday, April 24th, Politico reported. Daszak did not immediately respond to Newsweek requests for comment..."

Please take note that in the Democracy Now Interview by Amy Goodman of Dr. Peter Daszak on April 16, 2020, Dr. Peter Daszak says, @ 4:40, "...I've been working in that lab for fifteen years..."

-Dr. Francis Boyle, however, @ 10:40, in this Interview with Dr. Joseph Mercola, makes the point that the BSL-4 (Bio-weapons-4) lab in Wuhan China is a "specially designated W.H.O. Research Lab." Dr. Francis Boyle goes on to say that All of the the BSL-4 Labs all over the planet should be dismantled and that they are the continuation of " Nazi Science." =AND=@ 28:00, Boyle says '"...The Mainstream Media are not contradicting the Party-line coming out of the C.D.C., and the NIH. They are all in cahoots together with this Nazi Biological Warfare Work."

Take Note: There is massive cognitive dissonance between what these two men have said about the novel corona-virus, "COVID-19."

Dr. Francis Boyle drafted the Biological Weapons Anti- Terrorism Act (BWATA) of 1989 - and he declares that this virus is a Bio-weapon. Here at WaccoBB - as elsewhere on the internet - the testimony of Dr. Francis Boyle regarding Covid-19 has been shuffled off & categorized as a "conspiracy theory". I posted it in the civil "Coronavirus" category, but our moderator moved it into the "Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories" category.

-Whereas Dr. Peter Daszak -who in a moment of candor states that he has "worked at that lab (the Wuhan BSL-4 Lab) for fifteen years) glibly tells the liberal/left listeners of Amy Goodman that it is "Pure baloney" that the novel corona-virus is a bio-weapon. If Dr. Peter Daszak has actually done that, then he has worked at the BSL-4 Lab in Wuhan, China for ten years longer than it is reputed to have actually been in existence. Taking his testimony on a line-item basis, I actually believe that point. It does indicate, however, that he is very, very well connected.

Who to believe? By all means, listen to both of these interviews. Meanwhile, I've got a Question:

"Who is Doctor Peter Daszak?"

I mean, besides his 'cover story' and
    very impressive, fast-tracked resumé
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-24-2020 at 01:45 AM.

57. TopTop #30
    wisewomn