Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #31
    sharingwisdom

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr., Exposes "Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda"

Credible? The Washington post and NPR?
    Washington Post is owned by Amazon's Besos. Billionaires...No conflict of interests?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/katevin.../#18b6800d660a

And NPR as about as non-biased as its corporate sponsors. Lockheed Martin +
    http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/ite...of-pbs-and-npr

http://fair.org/extra/how-public-is-public-radio/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wisewomn: View Post
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

M/M
  3. TopTop #32
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    Credible? The Washington post and NPR?
    Washington Post is owned by Amazon's Besos. Billionaires...No conflict of interests?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/katevin.../#18b6800d660a

And NPR as about as non-biased as its corporate sponsors. Lockheed Martin +
    http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/ite...of-pbs-and-npr

http://fair.org/extra/how-public-is-public-radio/

i'll belabor this point yet again. If you think they're biased but you have some other source in mind that you think is not, you're badly mistaken. NPR is pretty mainstream. Corporations find it fairly unthreatening. So, yeah, don't expect fire-breathing lefty rhetoric from them. But I do think they think of themselves as fair, and they have much better reason to think that than someone like, say, Mercola and his acolytes who show no ability to challenge their own beliefs, ever.

And of course Bezos owns the WAPO, it's not hidden and the attempts he makes to distance himself are of course never going to be perfect. But I don't think there's any evidence that he treats it as a propaganda outlet, like Murdoch sort of does.

And again, there's nothing preventing people with any critical thinking skills at all from recognizing and accounting for their 'bias'. Those who earnestly proclaim their purity, their insight into the real facts, and the amazing clarity of their analysis of reality, are jokes and clowns with no self awareness at all.

4. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

5. TopTop #33
    Mayacaman

wisewomn wrote:

Thank you for those links, wisewomn. I won't quibble about the sources. I opened them and I studied them. I made Word documents of the first two articles. There is some important data in the second of these two links. This one:

"...The Chinese researchers at WIV were receiving assistance from the Galveston National Laboratory at the University of Texas Medical Branch and other U.S. organizations, but the Chinese requested additional help. The cables argued that the United States should give the Wuhan lab further support, mainly because its research on bat coronaviruses was important but also dangerous.

As the cable noted, the U.S. visitors met with Shi Zhengli, the head of the research project, who had been publishing studies related to bat coronaviruses for many years. In November 2017, just before the U.S. officials’ visit, Shi’s team had published research showing that horseshoe bats they had collected from a cave in Yunnan province were very likely from the same bat population that spawned the SARS coronavirus in 2003...

“Most importantly,” the cable states, “the researchers also showed that various SARS-like coronaviruses can interact with ACE2, the human receptor identified for SARS-coronavirus. This finding strongly suggests that SARS-like coronaviruses from bats can be transmitted to humans to cause SARS-like diseases. From a public health perspective, this makes the continued surveillance of SARS-like coronaviruses in bats and study of the animal-human interface critical to future emerging coronavirus outbreak prediction and prevention.”

The research was designed to prevent the next SARS-like pandemic by anticipating how it might emerge. But even in 2015, other scientists questioned whether Shi’s team was taking unnecessary risks. In October 2014, the U.S. government had imposed a moratorium on funding of any research that makes a virus more deadly or contagious, known as “gain-of-function” experiments.

As many have pointed out, there is no evidence that the virus now plaguing the world was engineered; scientists largely agree it came from animals. But that is not the same as saying it didn’t come from the lab, which spent years testing bat coronaviruses in animals, said Xiao Qiang, a research scientist at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley.

“The cable tells us that there have long been concerns about the possibility of the threat to public health that came from this lab’s research, if it was not being adequately conducted and protected,” he said.

There are similar concerns about the nearby Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention lab, which operates at biosecurity level 2, a level significantly less secure than the level-4 standard claimed by the Wuhan Insititute of Virology lab, Xiao said. That’s important because the Chinese government still refuses to answer basic questions about the origin of the novel coronavirus while suppressing any attempts to examine whether either lab was involved.

Sources familiar with the cables said they were meant to sound an alarm about the grave safety concerns at the WIV lab, especially regarding its work with bat coronaviruses. The embassy officials were calling for more U.S. attention to this lab and more support for it, to help it fix its problems.

“The idea that it was just a totally natural occurrence is circumstantial. The evidence it leaked from the lab is circumstantial. Right now, the ledger on the side of it leaking from the lab is packed with bullet points and there’s almost nothing on the other side,” the official said.

As my colleague David Ignatius noted, the Chinese government’s original story — that the virus emerged from a seafood market in Wuhan — is shaky. Research by Chinese experts published in the Lancet in January showed the first known patient, identified on Dec. 1, had no connection to the market, nor did more than one-third of the cases in the first large cluster. Also, the market didn’t sell bats.

Shi and other WIV researchers have categorically denied this lab was the origin for the novel coronavirus. On Feb. 3, her team was the first to publicly report the virus known as 2019-nCoV was a bat-derived coronavirus...

[FONT=&amp]...The origin story is not just about blame. It’s crucial to understanding how the novel coronavirus pandemic started because that informs how to prevent the next one. The Chinese government must be transparent and answer the questions about the Wuhan labs because they are vital to our scientific understanding of the virus, said Xiao.

We don’t know whether the novel coronavirus originated in the Wuhan lab, but the cable pointed to the danger there and increases the impetus to find out, he said.

“I don’t think it’s a conspiracy theory. I think it’s a legitimate question that needs to be investigated and answered,” he said. “To understand exactly how this originated is critical knowledge for preventing this from happening in the future.”

PLEASE NOTE :
    This Article from The Washington Post says:

"The research was designed to prevent the next SARS-like pandemic by anticipating how it might emerge. But even in 2015, other scientists questioned whether Shi’s team was taking unnecessary risks. In October 2014, [under Obama, ed.] the U.S. government had imposed a moratorium on funding of any research that makes a virus more deadly or contagious, known as “gain-of-function” experiments."

"...The NIH research consisted of two parts. The first part began in 2014 and involved surveillance of bat coronaviruses, and had a budget of $3.7 million. The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. This part of the project was completed in 2019.

A second phase of the project, beginning that year [2019, ed.] included additional surveillance work but also
    gain-of-function research for the purpose of understanding how bat coronaviruses could mutate to attack humans. The project was run by EcoHealth Alliance, a non-profit research group, under the direction of President Peter Daszak, an expert on disease ecology. NIH canceled the project just this past Friday, April 24th, Politico reported. Daszak did not immediately respond to Newsweek requests for comment..."

Get that?

Let me connect the dots: Under the "second phase" of the research that the NIH was funding, beginning in 2019, at the BSL-4 Lab in Wuhan, China - the "research" that Dr Anthony Fauci was funding, according to the article in Newsweek - a certain
    Dr. Peter Daszak of "Eco-Health Alliance" was doing "gain-of-function" research on bat coronaviruses -at the BSL-4 Laboratory in Wuhan, China.

Listen to what Dr. Francis A. Boyle has to say about the nature and purpose of the work that BSL-4 Labs do - those that do "gain-of-function" research on deadly viruses :

Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-04-2020 at 10:43 PM.

6. TopTop #34
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    i'll belabor this point yet again. If you think they're biased but you have some other source in mind that you think is not, you're badly mistaken. NPR is pretty mainstream. Corporations find it fairly unthreatening. So, yeah, don't expect fire-breathing lefty rhetoric from them. But I do think they think of themselves as fair, and they have much better reason to think that than someone like, say, Mercola and his acolytes who show no ability to challenge their own beliefs, ever...

..."...Mercola and his acolytes..." Really, podfish? That is how you dismiss Dr. Francis Boyle? I have to say, I never heard about the man prior to listening to Melissa Sophia Joy's podcast about her experience with Covid-19. -And I never heard a bout Dr. Joseph Mercola, either, prior to listening to his Interview of Dr. Francis Boyle.

But since having done so, I could hardly dismiss Dr. Francis Boyle as an "acolyte" of Dr. Joseph Mercola. Ce n'est pas le mot juste. It ain't the right word, Peter. Go back and do your homework, kid. I would say that you are talking through your hat. As I wrote: "
    Dr. Francis Boyle drafted the Biological Weapons Anti- Terrorism Act (BWATA) of 1989 - ipso, ergo, he ain't no "acolyte" - and he declares that this virus is a Bio-weapon. Got that?

Did you see what I wrote about the cognitive dissonance between the words of Dr. Peter Daszak & Dr. Francis Boyle, Peter? - Because there is a great Gulf there - and they that are on one side can not cross over to the other. Truth be told, I think the "liberal / left" folks are being bamboozled by the likes of Daszak, Fauci & Gates. Ironically, Dr. Francis Boyle is pretty radical. Check him out.

After you have watched the two men talk, can you comment on the discrepancy between the accounts of these two men? I would like to have a serious discussion with you about that, Peter.

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #35
    Hotspring 44

I did some of my own 'homework', I admit it was low in sources I investigated, brief and not totally complete.t.

That being said; from what I have found so far, Dr. Francis Boyle is not a medical doctor. Dr. Francis Boyle is a lawyer that has a Juris Doctor degree (J.D. or JD), also known as the Doctor of Jurisprudence degree (J.D., JD, D.Jur. or DJur), is a graduate-entry professional degree in law, which, is a requirement in most states in US to become a lawyer.

IMO, Dr. Francis Boyle has strong opinions that he expresses with 'legalese' language. Dr. Francis Boyle's opinion on Covid-19 is not that of a virologist or anything of the sort so far as I can find... ...Therefore his opinion is closer to a lawyer who is supporting a particular opinion that is inherently biased.

There are allot of things that can and do appear to be a certain way on the surface when being 'viewed' from one angle or position.

Lawyers need to have there mind made up, in order to, in good-faith, represent one side or the other.

Scientists who study and investigate complicated things that have to do with known unknowns that are complex and involve different types of specific areas of expertise to even get to a point where something someone says is fact for it to be accepted as fact, 'for the time-being' anyway, depending on the known unknowns etc.

Furthermore, the knowledge-base around complex things like Coved-19 etc. are based on many scientists involved who work on it to understand it better. They are limited to using currently known science to either prove or disprove a particular claim.... ...Yes there are 'new' discoveries' that arise and when they do, the knowledge changes and can either help to prove or disprove a 'particular claim' or even come up with new claim/s which may further need for testing in a particular field of science or another.

Dr. Francis Boyle may well have already made up his mind on what he claims is 'fact' about Covid-19. I think he did.

It boils-down to the reality that his claims are his opinion as a lawyer not a viral biologist who specializes in the specific disciplines of the pathology and genealogy of viruses etc., his claim is coming from the angle that is a lawyer's viewpoint and as such, is not proven nor even claimed by those who are in the scientific field of such research... ...(and)...
    ...Therefore; I am not convinced that Covid-19 is, as Dr Boil claims: "is" a "Bio-Weapon"....

...Do I think that it is possible that that Covid-19 could at all have been 'designed' with the intent to be used as a "Bio-Weapon"?... ...I suppose it could be 'possible', but don't think it was...
    ...In the future, will it be 'proven' to have been 'designed' with the intent to be used as a "Bio-Weapon"?...
    ...I am saying what I am (saying) because there is allot I don't know, therefore, I think it could be possible that it could....
    ...There is too much evidence shown that suggests that it was not 'designed' in a lab....
    ...Could it have 'escaped' from a lab?... ...I think it could have and I would not be surprised if it did.
    Do I think it was being studied for the purpose of developing into a 'bio-weapon"?... ...Not enough data to support that and there will most likely never be enough good data available to prove it even if it was.

Do I think someone in the world in the future could possibly make Covid-19 into or develop a hybrid of it or other pathogens and use as a "Bio-Weapon"? Unfortunately, it is clearly 'possible'.

Re:
    "Dr. Francis Boyle as an "acolyte" of Dr. Joseph Mercola.

I am not going there, it would be a waste of my energy and time.

Re:
    "Dr. Francis Boyle is pretty radical. Check him out...."

Yes he sure is... ...However...
    ...Just because someone is 'radical' and labeled "radical left" or "extremist left" for that matter, does not mean 'progressive' left would/should take everything he says as the gospel-truth or beyond question as 'factual'.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post

...I have to say, I never heard about the man prior to listening to Melissa Sophia Joy's podcast about her experience with Covid-19. -And I never heard a bout Dr. Joseph Mercola, either, prior to listening to his Interview of Dr. Francis Boyle. ...

..."
    Dr. Francis Boyle drafted the Biological Weapons Anti- Terrorism Act (BWATA) of 1989 - ipso, ergo, he ain't no "acolyte" - and he declares that this virus is a Bio-weapon. Got that?

Did you see what I wrote about the cognitive dissonance between the words of Dr. Peter Daszak & Dr. Francis Boyle, Peter? - Because there is a great Gulf there - and they that are on one side can not cross over to the other. Truth be told, I think the "liberal / left" folks are being bamboozled by the likes of Daszak, Fauci & Gates. Ironically, Dr. Francis Boyle is pretty radical. Check him out....

9. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

10. TopTop #36
    Mayacaman

Thank you for doing some homework, Hotspring44. That's what i like to see - even if it turns up contrary emotions or feelings. Would that all of you west county waccobbians would be so diligent and care enough to do your homework.

When it comes to examining the career and many accomplishments of Dr. Francis Boyle, i am a newbie. He is my age (actually I am three months older) and he has accomplished a lot. He has three degrees, Hotspring, besides the Law degree you cited. He has an M.A. and a Ph.D.
    in Political Science from Harvard. That is how he can sport the title, "Doctor." Capische? You put a spin on it to make it sound as if he is some poseur.

Anyway, I'll keep this brief. When I was listening to - and most importantly, watching - Dr. Peter Daszak on the interview by Amy Goodman on Democracy Now ! I found myself in the presence of a villain. - A lying, murdering hypocrite who sold his soul long ago for silver and gain. A practiced liar. A disinformation 'eco-cover' agent for Prince Philip's genocidal front, the "World Wildlife Fund."

The fact that Dr. Daszak has been the head of the "Wildlife Trust" in England makes this very plausible. There's also this: The Wildlife Trust's "Population Resources Consumption Statement"- which is about as 'deep' a deep ecological position paper on depopulation - as ever was written.

Yes these folks - of whom Dr. Daszak is chief - believe in
    helping Mother Nature along on her
    relentless scheme of avenging Herself on the superfluous humans. Whatever it takes - lying, scheming, slandering, working in dangerous bio-weapons labs on deadly viruses with "some of the best scientists in the world"... Whatever...

-Whereas,
    When I see ol' "Dr." Francis Boyle with his Greek Mariners cap in his study in Urbana, Illinois, and I hear him ramble on, I see myself with a haircut; myself if I had not been subjected to 800 mili-grams of stelazine + hundreds of miligrams of thorazine & prolixin a day for a period of three months when I was seventeen. I see someone who is credible and earnest and extremely well-informed - and not "practiced in the Arts of deception" - which is how I see "Dr." Daszak.

You makes your choices and you takes the consequences...

Last edited by Barry; 05-06-2020 at 12:16 PM.

11. TopTop #37
    Hotspring 44

Re:
    ...He has three degrees, Hotspring, besides the Law degree you cited. He has an M.A. and a Ph.D. in Political Science from Harvard.
    That is how he can sport the title, "Doctor." Capische?
    [/I]You put a spin on it to make it sound as if he is some poseur.

I get it, he has high education and possesses more than enough degrees to use Dr in his title.
    It was never in my mind to doubt that and I do not know enough about him to judge him as a "poser" or someone who is 'lying'; IE: a person has to either truly believe what they are saying, fooling themselves into believing the 'lie' or actually consciously know they are lying for it to be an actual lie.
    Anyway, what I did mention previously is that none of the degrees sited are in the field of things closely related to virology etc..

There is an art to reading between the lines; which so many people in general are so uneducated on and just plane not good at, particularly in law and today's media spinning of politics.
    Obviously Dr Boyle is, very educated and smart in his field of expertise. There is no argument from me in that regard.

I still believe that people who specialize in the fields of virology and viral pathology etc. are better educated in those fields than Dr Boyle regarding the origins and pathology of COVID-19. What they do with that knowledge is another thing.

There are undoubtedly Top Secret bio-laboratories that exist here in US and abroad that do study in the realm of potential 'bio-weaponry', or at least the particulars of exactly what they are doing in those labs that are 'known'.

I am reasonably sure that Dr Boyle does not have access to any actual 'Top Secret' information regarding COVED-19. Even if he did, he is not likely to be able to know what the scientific terminologies in the notes and journals all mean and what relevance it may or may not have, at least not without some help from someone who does understand all the up to date science in the particular fields necessary to do a scientific analysis and be able to make a definitive conclusion regarding 'bio-weaponry'.

To reiterate, Dr Boyle has made his 'analysis' based on using what he does know and believes he knows.
    Quote Anyway, I'll keep this brief. When I was listening to - and most importantly, watching - Dr. Peter Daszak on the interview by Amy Goodman on Democracy Now ! I found myself in the presence of a villain. - A lying, murdering hypocrite who sold his soul long ago for silver and gain. A practiced liar. A disinformation 'eco-cover' agent for Prince Philip's genocidal front, the "World Wildlife Fund."

Mayacaman, after looking up Dr Peter Daszak, I understand why you don't trust Dr Peter Daszak's word about the lab in Wuhan China.
    I have some suspicion about the accuracy and possibly the truthfulness of his statement because it is so absolute yet stark:
    Quotation from Wikipedia:
    "In April 2020, during the public controversy about the origins of the coronavirus which has caused the COVID-19 pandemic, Daszak appeared on an internet news program, Democracy Now!, to refute the idea that the virus was the result of a laboratory accident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology":

"I’ve been working with that lab for 15 years. And the samples collected were collected by me and others in collaboration with our Chinese colleagues. They’re some of the best scientists in the world. There was no viral isolate in the lab. There was no cultured virus that’s anything related to SARS-coronavirus-2. So it’s just not possible.[13]"

Then there are the unknown unknowns and the known unknowns; whereas, Dr Peter Daszak could not have known the, to him, unknown unknowns... ...Will he admit about not considering unknown unknowns in the future?... ...I don't think anyone has an answer to that.

There has been no significant proof presented as of me writing this that Dr Peter Daszak knew of any experiments that could have been done with any of the materials that the 'others' 'collected' that he worked with that outside of his workings there.
    Just because Dr Peter Daszak does not know of any does not necessarily mean that it either did not or was not happen there at some point in time before the outbreak.

I analyze this like a suspicious person; say a maybe a (wannabe) lawyer.
    I can deduce that Dr Peter Daszak's wording sounds like he is covering himself for something that has the potential complicate his life in future...
    ..."I’ve been working with that lab for 15 years."....
    ...Is something that is beyond doubt...

...And the samples collected were collected by me
    and others in collaboration with our Chinese colleagues."...
    Note the "and others" gives him a potential out.... ...Was he keeping track of everything going on with those samples 24/7, or something to the scientific equivalent?... ...I certainly can't answer that one and I am sure that Dr Boyle can't answer it definitively either.

..."They’re some of the best scientists in the world."...

...Something else that is in all likelihood, beyond doubt...

..."There
    was no viral isolate in the lab. There was no cultured virus that’s anything related to SARS-coronavirus-2. So it’s just not possible.[13]"

The 'was no' is likely to be, to Dr Peter Daszak, in his statement, is what I would consider a 'known known'.
    On the other hand, the 'it's just not possible' part of the statement could, would, may, and/or suggest that there is or could be an 'unknown unknown' lurking around Dr Peter Daszak.
    The issue presented is weather he was/is lying.

As far as I know, at this point in time, there is no proof-positive that Dr Peter Daszak knew of SARS-coronavirus-2 related research in the areas at the time he was working with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Quote The fact that Dr. Daszak has been the head of the "Wildlife Trust" in England makes this very plausible. There's also this: The Wildlife Trust's"Population Resources Consumption Statement"- which is about as 'deep' a deep ecological position paper on depopulation- as ever was written.

Conjecture.

Quote Yes these folks - of whom Dr. Daszak is chief - believe in helping Mother Nature along on her relentless scheme of avenging Herself on the superfluous humans. Whatever it takes - lying, scheming, slandering, working in dangerous bio-weapons labs on deadly viruses with "some of the best scientists in the world"... Whatever...

Opinion; which I haven't the knowledge to agree or disagree with at this time.

Quote I see someone who is credible and earnest and extremely well-informed - and not "practiced in the Arts of deception" - which is how I see "Dr." Daszak.
    OK, I get that too. I am thinking that you may have juxtaposed what I said regarding Dr Boyle being a lawyer and not a virologist etc. and him seeing things through that perspective as being some sort of a dig on his intellect on my part. That is not what I intended at all. I was stating facts as I know them to express as best I can how I process what I do know on the topic and the why-for that I say what I said.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Apologies if there are any gross typos.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-06-2020 at 11:57 AM.

12. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

13. TopTop #38
    Mayacaman

Once Again, Hotspring44, I really appreciate your taking the time to do some reading and some study and to take the further time to write a thoughtful answer. This is the sort of conversation I consider worth my time. "cyberanvil" - and some more centrist and self-defined 'leftists' and 'greens’ in this forum are practiced in the art of the two-liner that says little but provokes much, and I appreciate the fact that you aren’t doing that. Still, I find I must take the trouble of criticizing you for having missed a point or two of what is already on our plate.

I have been away, working for my Zen buddy who lives on the high point of the road midway between Healdsburg and the Coast, and was away from the internet during the interval, hence the delay in my response. Speaking of Zen, I think we should take a moment to appreciate the concept of "beginner's mind."

Most of us
    at this moment in time are newbie’s to the vast field of data that we must process in order to get up to speed on the parameters of the corona-virus crisis – and there is a lot of disinformation out there that we must deal with.

To my way of thinking, one must begin with the understanding that one does not know anything. -And one must read everything and be open to truth from all quarters, and then work out the contradictions. I learned that methodology from the late Mae Brussell of Carmel, and I consider myself to be one of her disciples.

Although I am not a Buddhist, I find that the four ko-tis of Buddhist logic are of immeasurable benefit in fully processing the piles of information at a time like this. -For Binary/Western -& even Hegelian/Western (trinary)- logic is an intellectual straitjacket.

In the first place, I want to thank Melissa Sophia Joy for bringing Professor Francis Boyle to my attention; caromia333 for bringing Dr. Peter Daszak into the picture; my brother-in-law for calling my attention to the article from Newsweek; and wisewomn for the article from the Washington Post.

Here we have a situation where we may practice Mae Brussell’s technique of reading everything & working out the contradictions. -And this is by no means 'everything'. It is information from only four sources. But each source contains a piece of the puzzle.

For the present, let us simply examine one term that professor Peter Boyle speaks of in his interviews with Dr. Joseph Mercola – the phenomena of “gain-of-function” research on corona-viruses that originate in bat caves in China. He has a lot to say about it – none of it very charitable or especially forgiving. He also says categorically that the BSL-4 Laboratory in Wuhan, China is a “Bio-weapons Lab” He does not mince words.

Dr. Peter Daszak, on the other hand, failed to mention to Amy Goodman’s listeners on Democracy Now! “O, by the way, I was doing “gain-of-function” research on Corona-viruses from bat caves in China at the lab in Wuhan.” –A big glitch. But the journalist, Fred Guterl, in his article in Newsweek fills in that gap:

"...The NIH research consisted of two parts. The first part began in 2014 and involved surveillance of bat coronaviruses, and had a budget of $3.7 million. The program funded Shi Zheng-Li, a virologist at the Wuhan lab, and other researchers to investigate and catalogue bat coronaviruses in the wild. This part of the project was completed in 2019.

A second phase of the project, beginning that year [2019, ed.] included additional surveillance work but also gain-of-function research for the purpose of understanding how bat coronaviruses could mutate to attack humans. The project was run by EcoHealth Alliance, a non-profit research group, under the direction of President Peter Daszak, an expert on disease ecology. NIH canceled the project just this past Friday, April 24th, Politico reported. Daszak did not immediately respond to Newsweek requests for comment..."

-And Josh Rogin, in the article in the Washington Post fleshes out a little more detail about the nature of “gain-of-function research” :

"The research was designed to prevent the next SARS-like pandemic by anticipating how it might emerge. But even in 2015, other scientists questioned whether Shi’s team was taking unnecessary risks. In October 2014, [under Obama, ed.] the U.S. government had imposed a moratorium on funding of any research that makes a virus more deadly or contagious, known as “gain-of-function” experiments."

Again, I call the waccobbians attention to the cognitive dissonance between the words of professor Francis Boyle and Dr. Peter Daszak.

-As I said- You makes your choices
    and you takes the consequences...

Coronavirus- Interview with Dr. Francis A. Boyle

Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Interview with Dr. Francis A. Boyle
    - April 24, 2020

"Pure Baloney": Zoologist Debunks Trump's COVID-19 Origin Theory, Explains Animal-Human Transmission
    {Dr. Daszak on Democracy Now !)

So the Question really becomes - and remains -
    "Is Covid-19 a Bio-Weapon or not?"

Dr. Judy Markovits says that it was the cumulative product of three Labs:

The University of North Carolina,
    Fort Detrick, Maryland, and the
    BSL-4 Lab in Wuhan, China.

Listen to her:

Plandemic – Part One - Dr. Judy Markovits

14. TopTop #39
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

See Plandemic fact checking links here on our Plandemic thread

15. TopTop #40
    podfish

Once Again, Hotspring44, I really appreciate your taking the time to do some reading and some study and to take the further time to write a thoughtful answer. This is the sort of conversation I consider worth my time. "cyberanvil" - and some more centrist and self-defined 'leftists' and 'greens’ in this forum are practiced in the art of the two-liner that says little but provokes much, and I appreciate the fact that you aren’t doing that. .....
    ah, but consider the medium. A two-line answer that not only provokes much, but says much, is a contribution worth striving for.

16. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

17. TopTop #41
    Mayacaman

Article from The Times of Israel:

"Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan"
    by Christina Lin, April 25, 2020

US-funded $3.7 million project approved by Trump’s Covid-19 guru Dr Anthony Fauci in 2015 after US ban imposed on ‘monster-germ’ research

A recent Daily Mail article revealed that the US National Institute of Health (NIH) funded bat coronavirus research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology to the tune of $3.7 million.

Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research—altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious–as a result of rising fears about a possible pandemic caused by accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.

This was in part due to lab accidents at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in July 2014 that raised questions about biosafety at US high-containment labs.

At that time, the CDC had closed two labs and halted some biological shipments in the wake of several incidents in which highly pathogenic microbes were mishandled by federal laboratories: an accidental shipment of live anthrax, the discovery of forgotten, live smallpox samples, and a newly revealed incident in which a dangerous influenza strain was accidentally shipped from CDC to another lab.

A CDC internal report described how scientists failed to follow proper procedures to ensure samples were inactivated before they left the lab, and also found “multiple other problems” with operating procedures in the anthrax lab.

As such in October 2014, due to public health concerns the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses—influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr. Anthony Fauci–director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force–outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving federal funding.
    The Wuhan lab is now at the center of scrutiny for possibly releasing theSARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and causing the global Covid-19 pandemic.

Understandably, China’s lab would likely struggle with safety issues given the fact US labs also share similar problems, and indeed in January 2018 the US embassy in Beijing sent cables warning about safety of the Wuhan lab and asked for help.

Additionally, the cable warned the researchers “showed that various SARS-like corona-viruses can interact with ACE2, the human receptor identified for SARS-corona-virus,” meaning bat corona-viruses can be transmitted to humans to cause SARS-like diseases.

Now, the US is up in arms to hold China accountable for the global corona-virus pandemic, filing class action lawsuits domestically, as well as building a coalition with allies internationally.

Lawsuits have been filed within the US and the International Criminal Court that China used the virus as a bioweapon, and other suits are underway at the International Court of Justice. GOP lawmakers such as Sen. Tom Cotton and Rep. Dan Crenshaw have also introduced legislation that would allow Americans to sue China in federal court over the death and economic damage wrought by the virus.

US spy agencies are also investigating whether the virus originated in the Wuhan lab, and seeking evidence that is needed to support the bio WMD theory promoted by GOP lawmakers.

If evidence is found that Covid-19 is a biological weapon, some pundits such as Fox News host Lou Dobbs have called for the US to declare war on China.

Nonetheless, it is unclear what the legal ramifications would be if the virus is indeed leaked from a Chinese lab, but from a research project that was outsourced and funded by the US government.

Also, if there is a government ban in 2014 on federal funding being used for GOF research, what are the federal compliance and ethical issues surrounding the fact that NIH still gave federal funding instead of private funding to the Wuhan lab to continue the experiments?

18. TopTop #42
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    ah, but consider the medium. A two-line answer that not only provokes much, but says much, is a contribution worth striving for.
    Yes Peter, quite true; it is a contribution worth striving for. -And as the old saying goes "brevity is the soul of wit." However, much of what gets posted as two-liners in social media forums (facebook is notoriously bad on this score) is both specious & vacuous. I appreciate messages that have a little substance.

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #43
    Jude Iam

YES. PLEASE (RE)read and explain to me WHY Fauci OUTSOURCED BIOWEAPONIZING VIRUSES WHEN THAT WAS ENDED IN THE US - AND USED MILLIONS OF US $$$$ TO DO IT? AND IS NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE??? if you can ADD TO PROOF OR DISPROOF of this action, please do REPLY.

excerpt from article below:
    A CDC internal report described how scientists failed to follow proper procedures to ensure samples were inactivated before they left the lab, and also found “multiple other problems” with operating procedures in the US anthrax lab.

As such in October 2014, due to public health concerns the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses—influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).

In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr. Anthony Fauci–director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force–outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving federal funding.
    The Wuhan lab is now at the center of scrutiny for possibly releasing theSARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and causing the global Covid-19 pandemic.

Understandably, China’s lab would likely struggle with safety issues given the fact US labs also share similar problems, and indeed in January 2018 the US embassy in Beijing sent cables warning about safety of the Wuhan lab and asked for help.
    article contines...

...AND also explain to me why it is China who's being sued in World Courts?
    Thanks, Jude

Article from The Times of Israel:

"Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan"
    by Christina Lin, April 25, 2020

Continues here...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-11-2020 at 12:32 PM.

21. Gratitude expressed by:

22. TopTop #44
    Mayacaman

Again, from the Washington Post article:

"...The research was designed to prevent the next SARS-like pandemic by anticipating how it might emerge. But even in 2015, other scientists questioned whether Shi’s team was taking unnecessary risks. In October 2014, the U.S. government had imposed a moratorium on funding of any research that makes a virus more deadly or contagious, known as “gain-of-function” experiments.

As many have pointed out, there is no evidence that the virus now plaguing the world was engineered; scientists largely agree it came from animals. But that is not the same as saying it didn’t come from the lab, which spent years testing bat coronaviruses in animals, said Xiao Qiang, a research scientist at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley.

“The cable tells us that there have long been concerns about the possibility of the threat to public health that came from this lab’s research, if it was not being adequately conducted and protected,” he said.

There are similar concerns about the nearby Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention lab, which operates at biosecurity level 2, a level significantly less secure than the level-4 standard claimed by the Wuhan Insititute of Virology lab, Xiao said. That’s important because the Chinese government still refuses to answer basic questions about the origin of the novel coronavirus while suppressing any attempts to examine whether either lab was involved.

Sources familiar with the cables said they were meant to sound an alarm about the grave safety concerns at the WIV lab, especially regarding its work with bat coronaviruses. The embassy officials were calling for more U.S. attention to this lab and more support for it, to help it fix its problems.

“The idea that it was just a totally natural occurrence is circumstantial. The evidence it leaked from the lab is circumstantial. Right now, the ledger on the side of it leaking from the lab is packed with bullet points and there’s almost nothing on the other side,” the official said.

As my colleague David Ignatius noted, the Chinese government’s original story — that the virus emerged from a seafood market in Wuhan — is shaky. Research by Chinese experts published in the Lancet in January showed the first known patient, identified on Dec. 1, had no connection to the market, nor did more than one-third of the cases in the first large cluster. Also, the market didn’t sell bats..."

I find those last words interesting and very significant.
    Do you see what I see?

23. Gratitude expressed by:

24. TopTop #45
    Mayacaman

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Robert Kennedy Jr.
    Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Movement

Last edited by Barry; 05-14-2020 at 01:49 PM.

25. Gratitude expressed by:

26. TopTop #46
    Mayacaman

May 14, 2020

Tell Congress that H.R. 6666 “COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act” is Unconstitutional and Threatens the Liberty of All Americans

PDF

There has never been a more urgent reason to contact your representative in Congress than H.R. 6666. This Orwellian bill threatens our freedom as individuals more than any piece of legislation we’ve previously seen.

As the chaos around Covid-19 continues to dominate lives, governments, and media around the globe, H.R. 6666 was introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives, aiming to use the diversion to implement strategies to legalize surveillance of all people in this country, in clear violation of Article I of the Constitution.

H.R. 6666 is conspicuously vague. It allocates $100 billion in taxpayer funds to entities of the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) choosing for contact tracing and for “other purposes.” No additional purposes are specified which establishes the potential for abuse of individual rights in myriad ways.

The bill creates a de facto, federally-funded “health” police force with power to “conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities…at individuals’ residences”, paving the road to violations of constitutional rights to due process and equal protection.

H.R. 6666 is especially ominous for children because if passed, it could lead to family separations—as promoted by the World Health Organization—despite the fact that children are reliant upon parents and guardians in nearly every way.

Make sure your U.S. Representative in Congress hears from you!

{sample letter}

Subject: Re: H.R. 6666 COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

I am writing to you regarding H.R. 6666, the “COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act.”

This bill would create federally-funded mobile health units with $100 billion – the same amount as the total budgets for the states of New Jersey and Illinois combined – to surveil all people in the United States to assess COVID-19 status. There is nothing in Article I of the Constitution that grants to Congress this kind of surveillance authority over American citizens and residents. States retain the police power to enforce health law; this would be an infringement on states’ powers.

We have a long and sad history of police powers being used disproportionately and abusively against minorities, including minorities based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender and sexual orientation. Creating a federally-funded “health” police force with explicit instructions to “conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities…at individuals’ residences” would lead to violations of constitutional rights to due process and equal protection.

H.R. 6666 is unconstitutionally vague, allocating $100 billion to entities that the CDC Director chooses for contact tracing “and for other purposes.” What other purposes? No one in entitled to a blank check, not Congress, not the President, and not the CDC Director.

The vagueness of this bill poses a particularly grave threat to children, whose lives depend on their parents and guardians. This bill, if enacted, could lead to family separations, as the World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/docs/default-sou...rsn=6b68bc4a_2) has advocated. Parent-child separations would be devastating to children’s health and well-being and a violation of fundamental parental rights.

The answer to the COVID-19 crisis is not more surveillance, more policing, and more Constitutional violations. Freedom-loving Americans deserve better from our elected lawmakers.

show more
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:58 AM.

27. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

28. TopTop #47
    Mayacaman

Robert F. Kennedy Jr: ‘Bill Gates Couldn’t Even Save
    Windows From Viruses’- He Needs To ‘Sit Down’

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has a message for Microsoft founder Bill Gates and his plans to “save the world.” According to Kennedy Jr., Gates couldn’t even save his Windows operating systems from viruses, so he should “sit down” when it comes to the coronavirus.

Bill Gates has announced he is spending billions of dollars to save the world from the coronavirus pandemic, outlining plans for seven factories to work overtime producing seven prospective vaccines.

But Kennedy Jr., who describes himself as a vaccine safety advocate, isn’t impressed with the Microsoft founder’s track record of pushing vaccines on vulnerable populations, and in some cases causing serious health problems. Kennedy Jr. used his popular Instagram page to share a Story that in no uncertain terms instructed Gates to sit down and leave us the hell alone.

Of course you were unlikely to hear about the disasters unleashed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation around the world. That’s because they involved Indian and African children and the mainstream media turned a blind eye, preferring to present Gates as a philanthropist and liberal icon.

Now, if Gates has his way, the experiment is coming home. Gates is willing to lose billions of dollars to be the first to create a coronavirus vaccine, and he has the money to make it happen.

Should we trust the man who has openly stated the world population should be reduced by 10 to 15 percent, or should we remain skeptical like Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and tell Gates to “sit down”?

Baxter Dmitry

29. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

30. TopTop #48
    Mayacaman

How Bill Gates Controls Global Messaging and Censorship

May 19, 2020
    By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman,
    Children’s Health Defense

Bill Gates is the world’s largest vaccine producer and the single largest donor to the World Health Organization (WHO)—since President Trump halted U.S. support pending an investigation of WHO’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis—and the CDC Foundation. Those agencies are now marketing arms for his vaccine empire.
    In January of 2019, Gates had WHO declare “vaccine hesitancy” a top “global health threat” (with Ebola, HIV, war, and drug-resistant pathogens among others), signaling a worldwide Pharma Gold Rush to mandate vaccines to all people.

Gates maxed-out in donations to Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff’s PAC.

In February of 2019, Schiff wrote to Facebook, Google, and Amazon, demanding they censor “vaccine misinformation,” a term meaning all skepticism toward government and industry pronouncements about vaccine safety or efficacy—whether true or not.

“Vaccines are both effective and safe,” Schiff wrote. “There is no evidence to suggest that vaccines cause life-threatening or disabling disease.”

This was misinformation. A year earlier, Schiff pushed a bill to hike the Vaccine Court admin budget to $11,200,000 to reduce vaccine injury backlogs. The court had already paid out $4 billion for vaccine deaths and disabilities.

Facebook and Pinterest said that they will rely on Gates’s WHO and CDC to say which online statements are “misinformation or hoaxes.”

Facebook and Google hired “FactChecker” (Politifact) to censor vaccine misinformation.

The Gates Foundation is “FactChecker’s” largest funder. In his article, “Facebook “Fact-Checker” Misinforms Users about Vaccine Safety” investigative journalist Jeremy Hammond concludes, “Facebook is guilty of misinforming its users about vaccine safety. . . .They have no problem with lies about vaccine safety and effectiveness, as long as it’s intended to persuade parents to vaccinate their children.”

On May 4, 2017, FactChecker declared false Del Bigtree’s statement, “Vaccines include aluminum and mercury, which are neurotoxins, and vaccines cause encephalopathy.”

FactChecker explained, “Current data show vaccines are safe and do not cause toxicity or encephalopathy.”
    Manufacturers’ inserts reveal that many vaccines contain aluminum and mercury, and cause encephalopathy.

Finally, massive gifts to NPR and PBS buy Gates biased vaccine coverage from public media.

31. TopTop #49
    seedavelee

I would very dearly like to know the truth about vaccines. How can I possibly know the truth if my bias is against them, hence looking for evidence to support my already made up opinion on vaccines?

I have more than one friend who have suffered most of their lives because of polio (vaccine came out right after they contracted the disease). What about small pox?

Traces of aluminum or other questionable substances in vaccines...?? Are they indeed harmful in these small dosages? Why do they need to be the vaccine at all?

You may read this and sense "I am pro vaccine". Nope, not the case. I simply want the truth. Most importantly I will not approach this with a deep conviction of suspicion about government (controlled by corporations). There obviously is some truth to this statement yet "do we throw the baby out with the bathwater"? Does Bill and Melinda Gates have mysterious dark or controlling motives to all their work in Africa and elsewhere around the world?

What I am really saying here is how can each of us be an investigative citizen without first going down to the basement of our being and sincerely connect with the early events that in a fell swoop set the stage (beliefs) for filtering so many current actions and events with suspicion. Please don't interpret this to mean one needs to adopt a Pollyanna attitude...far from it...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-23-2020 at 10:59 AM.

32. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

33. TopTop #50
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by seedavelee: View Post
    I would very dearly like to know the truth about vaccines...

Dave Lee, If one sincerely desires to know the truth about anything, one must start with an empty mind, free of opinions & also as bias-free as one can possibly make it be. Then -and this is important- one must seek with the whole heart. Whatever it is that one wants to know, it is accessible, and may be known. Then, one must learn to work out the contradictions in the meanings embedded in the messages of the multitudes of voices, all shouting in the same storm.

If you really want to know the "truth about vaccinations" - the positive as well as the negative - I suggest you begin by mining the posts on this very thread; reading them, opening & studying the links. Here is as good as any place to make a beginning.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-23-2020 at 11:00 AM.

34. Gratitude expressed by:

35. TopTop #51
    rossmen

The truth about vaccines is complicated. There are many, smallpox is the star, this disease has been eliminated. Polio is still around, despite the latest Gates efforts. The other extreme is clamidia, aka gardicil, withdrawn? And now we have sarsviris 2. Is there a vaccine for sarsviris 1? No. It was contained and eliminated. Though far more deadly than 2, far less transmissive. And both are corona viruses, there are three of these which cause common cold. A vaccine for colds is like inventing a better mousetrap, hasn't happened yet despite many efforts.

So given that covid 19 is destroying world economy in all nation states, any vaccine will be pushed hard. Vaccine researchers love to claim that immunity from vaccine is greater than immunity from surviving disease. Research claiming this is government propaganda. So suspicion of biases is an important part of seeking truth. My favorite way to understand vaccine politics is a quote from character Dr McCoy in an early startrec movie, save us from 20th century medicine. Western medicine is a history of mistakes creating learning. I remember an old argument with my banned by berry brother miles. I supported the position that easily communicated disease was reduced far more by sanitation than vaccine. He's my brother, so he argued with me.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-24-2020 at 03:00 PM.

36. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

37. TopTop #52
    Mayacaman

ENVOI

I truly believe that the Public would be better served & ultimately, better informed regarding the Mystery that still clings to the Origin of that darned SARS-2/CoVID-19 virus, if we=all could listen in on a Debate between Dr. Peter Daszak & Professor Francis Boyle about whether this ‘thing’ came out of a BSL-4 lab or not. There is a bit of a disparity – more like a gaping hole – between the testimonies of the two men.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Hotspring 44: View Post

There is an art to reading between the lines; which so many people in general are so uneducated on and just plane not good at, particularly in law and today's media spinning of politics. Obviously Dr Boyle is, very educated and smart in his field of expertise. There is no argument from me in that regard...

...To reiterate, Dr Boyle has made his 'analysis' based on using what he does know and believes he knows.

Mayacaman, after looking up Dr Peter Daszak, I understand why you don't trust Dr Peter Daszak's word about the lab in Wuhan China.

I have some suspicion about the accuracy and possibly the truthfulness of his statement because it is so absolute yet stark:

Quotation from Wikipedia:

"In April 2020, during the public controversy about the origins of the coronavirus which has caused the COVID-19 pandemic, Daszak appeared on an internet news program, Democracy Now!, to refute the idea that the virus was the result of a laboratory accident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology":

"I’ve been working with that lab for 15 years. And the samples collected were collected by me and others in collaboration with our Chinese colleagues. They’re some of the best scientists in the world. There was no viral isolate in the lab. There was no cultured virus that’s anything related to SARS-coronavirus-2. So it’s just not possible.[13]"
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-28-2020 at 12:23 AM.

38. TopTop #53
    Mayacaman

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: Moderna’s “Clinical Trial Results for
    Its Groundbreaking COVID Vaccine Could Not Be Much Worse”

By Robert F. Kennedy Jr and Peter Koenig

Global Research, May 22, 2020

The Warp Speed Timeline – is what Dr. Fauci, NIAID / NIH and Bill Gates called the Covid-19 vaccination program that should have started in a few weeks (‘should have’ – hopefully now it won’t).

The world should know about the type of fraud that is planned to being administered to Mother Earth’s 7 billion people. If the trials’ side disastrous effects are any indication – the vaccination would cause considerable harm or injury – and possibly death – to people of Planet Earth.

This is what Robert F. Kennedy Jr. – JFK’s nephew – who is intimately involved in Children’s Protection from vaccines – had to say about it.

“Despite Moderna’s (pharmaceutical company created by the Bill Gates Foundation) cheery press release this morning (20 May 2020), the clinical trial results for its groundbreaking COVID vaccine could not be much worse.

"The vaccine, developed and championed by Anthony Fauci and financed by Bill Gates, used an experimental mRNA technology that the two men hoped would allow rapid deployment to meet President Trump’s ambitions “warp speed” timeline.

"Dr. Fauci was so confident of his shot’s safety that he waved ferret and primate studies (Moderna suspiciously reported no health data from its mouse studies).

"That appears to have been a mistake. Three of the 15 human guinea pigs in the high dose cohort (250 mcg) suffered a “serious adverse event” within 43 days of receiving Moderna’s jab."

At GlobalResearch.ca :

Bill Gates and the Depopulation Agenda.
    Robert F. Kennedy Junior Calls for an
    Investigation

39. TopTop #54
    Mayacaman

May 22, 2020

Earlier this week, Polly Tommey and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. kicked off the new CHD Channel on Peeps TV with a lively discussion on a wide range of relevant topics in the health freedom movement. RFK, Jr. shed light on conflict of interest in the development of vaccines, early red flags in the Moderna coronavirus vaccine trials, the new “Vaccine Czar”, pathogenic priming and much more.
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 07-09-2020 at 10:24 AM.

40. TopTop #55
    Mayacaman

In Episode 2 of TRUTH, RFK, Jr. spoke with Polly Tommey about the health epidemics of children, delving even deeper into the specific injuries caused by vaccinations, including those listed on the product inserts. Discussion surrounded the fact that there is essentially no safety testing for vaccines; and, once citizens know this information and do their research, they become steadfast advocates who can’t turn away. The episode closed with a discussion of rights to refuse vaccinations and that parents shouldn’t be bullied!

Last edited by Mayacaman; 07-09-2020 at 10:29 AM.

41. TopTop #56
    Mayacaman

In Episode 3 of ‘TRUTH’, RFK, Jr. spoke with Polly Tommey about the health epidemics of children, flu vaccines, mRNA vaccines, media censorship and took questions from the viewers. (All episodes can also be found on the CHD Channel on Peeps TV, a network on Roku. Roku is accessible from any Smart TV and can be purchased separately for older TVs.)
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 07-09-2020 at 10:33 AM.

42. TopTop #57
    M/M

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., on coming COVID vaccines

Quote As a family that supports freedom from government force and open debate, how can we condone government violence, censorship, and compulsory medical procedures which the Nuremberg Charter and numerous international treaties to which we are signatory emphatically outlaw? As human rights advocates, we must ask ourselves the question: "At what point does one stop blindly believing government and pharmaceutical officials?" — Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
    Includes May 4, 2020 interview w/following questions answered:
    Quote I asked Mr. Kennedy about his thoughts, given the call by the World Health Organization, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, and others for mass vaccinations, about vaccines "for the greater good" versus the health of the individual.

Stefanie Stark: What are the moral implications of sacrificing a small number of individuals who we know will have severe adverse reactions, including death, to vaccines for the greater good of the community, the state, the country, the world?

According to the World Health Organization, there are 70 vaccines in development — three of which are in clinical trials. What do you think about the push for the rapid development of a COVID-19 vaccine? Is it okay to skip animal trials and go straight to human trials? Can those human volunteers truly have informed consent?

The first COVID-19 vaccine trial began in mid-March. The potential vaccine is funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and was developed by scientists at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) in partnership with the pharmaceutical company Moderna, Inc. Please speak to the problems you see with DNA-altering vaccines, since some of the proposed vaccines, including Moderna's, are using genetic engineering.

I'm finally making my way around to the burning question about COVID-19: Is this a wild virus or a created virus?

43. Gratitude expressed by:

44. TopTop #58
    Mayacaman

Vaccine Ethics and Children: With COVID-19,
    Science Has Completely Lost Its Way

By James Lyons-Weiler

COVID-19 science should have set a new standard for vaccine safety research. Instead, it has lowered the bar. Hear this well: COVID-19 vaccines are not – and never were – a fait accompli. Unless the science being conducted on COVID-19 vaccines is held to the normative standards for ethical clinical research, no ethical physician, parent, or politician should support their general use – regardless of ACIP, CDC, WHO and AMA, AAP and FDA expected rubber-stamp recommendations. The regulatory system we have is fatally flawed and must be replaced with one free from profit motive. I call this Plan B, and I and my supporters will from this day make every effort to insure these obsolete and captured organizations’ impairment of bona fide evidence-based medicine in the US and abroad is brought to an end.

Most medical professionals and parents believe that vaccines are the best way forward to protect children from disease caused by infectious pathogenic agents. In a recent article, Bill Gates reports that he suspects ”the COVID-19 vaccine will become part of the routine newborn immunization schedule.”

Oxford has announced that its Phase II COVID-19 vaccine studies will include a group of children aged between 5-12 years. Given the low susceptibility of children to illness from SARS-CoV-2 infection, the inclusion of children is, according to Oxford, warranted so the differences between their immune systems and those of adults challenged with SARS-CoV-2 antigens can be better understood.

Any translational scientist or bioethicist should, on the grounds of elementary first principles of the ethics of clinical research, object vehemently to the inclusion of children in COVID-19 vaccine studies. Here, I lay those principles out in the current context.

1. There are no potential benefits to the child enrollees being experimented upon.The overall infection case fatality rate of SARS-CoV-2 is estimated by CDC at 0.26%. The risk of serious illness and death from SARS-CoV-2 infection in children is effectively zero. In fact, risk of serious/critical illness and death is isolated to known groups of individuals with diabetes or cardiovascular disease, and the elderly, and those with certain co-morbidities (see CDC: Groups at Higher Risk for Severe Illness.)

There is, therefore, no potential benefit to any child who would be enrolled in COVID-19 vaccine studies, and the trial would only serve to benefit others. This is highly unethical.

There is also no expected population-level beneficial effect from the Oxford vaccine; all rhesus monkeys, vaccinated or not, with their vaccine, were still susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection. Thus, vaccination to prevent infection and transmission cannot be a justification for that particular vaccine: the virus should be expected to be freely transmitted throughout the population until it finds the immunocompromised and those at risk of serious and critical illness.

2. No free, prior and informed consent on risk is possible – for any COVID-19 human subject of any age. In SARS, MERS and other coronavirus vaccine research, unacceptably high risk of coronavirus disease enhancement was reported in animals vaccinated against the coronaviruses, and re-challenged with infection See “SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Recommended Readings“. This critical animal safety study phase led to the termination of the development of SARS and MERS vaccines. That is not a failure of science, it is a success. The problem of disease enhancement from coronavirus vaccines has been misleadingly referenced as “immune enhancement”, a term that is an inexact reference to disease enhancement. It has been re-labeled “Pathogenic Priming”, a phrase that focuses the liability on the act of the exposure, not the passive liability on the human immune system (Lyons-Weiler, 2020).

The knowledge of whether disease enhancement will occur due to exposure to SARS-CoV-2 proteins in a vaccine will have to be gleaned from Phase 2 or 3 human subjects studies. The participants of such studies at any age cannot provide free, prior and informed consent – as required by US Federal Regulations – if participants do not know of the general possibility of risk, and worse, the specific likelihood of downstream serious/critical illness or death upon re-exposure.The all-important Phase 1 animal safety studies were specifically skipped prior to the Phase 2 trials of COVID-19 vaccines. This was done with the full knowledge of NIAID’s Anthony Fauci, who is partnering with Moderna on their RNA vaccine (See Live Science: “Researchers fast-track coronavirus vaccine by skipping key animal testing first” . Vaccinologist Paul Offit has called for skipping Phase 2 or combining Phase 2 and 3 trials on the basis of his perception of the seriousness COVID-19. Due to a lack of new cases in the UK, Oxford is relocating its human vaccine experimentation trials to Brazil, where pathogenic priming will likely show its face because, according to Forbes,

“As part of the Oxford trial’s design, participants will receive the vaccine and then continue being exposed to the virus normally in their day-to-day work.”
    This means the effect of exposure to the virus following vaccination – and potential pathogenic priming is specifically being sought in human experimentation on a population in a developing country. Why not the UK? Is this imperial medical exploitation? This outsourcing of risk is unethical, and the lack of available clinical cases in some countries, including the UK begs the question of the plausibility and need of a COVID-19 vaccine program altogether.

3. Vaccines for Everyone At All Costs – Including Any Risk.In its publication, the Gates Foundation is apparently comfortable with COVID-19 vaccines being “brutal”, citing the experience with the polio vaccine leaving a large percentage of its recipients unable to go to school or work. The message “It might not be a perfect vaccine yet—and that’s okay” is a self-authorized permission slip to proceed not only to research on these vaccines – but also to begin production of billions of doses of the vaccine prior to knowledge of efficacy and safety.

Treating vaccine safety science as a token step toward FDA approval

We don’t yet know how “brutal” a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine might turn out to be. Gate’s message appears to be “COVID-19 vaccine regardless of any harm”. Gates is treating vaccine safety science as a token step toward FDA approval. Something is amiss with Gates’ moral algorithm: he favors benefit to a few at the potential high cost to the many.

One participant in the Moderna Phase 1 trial revealed his serious reaction to the vaccine. STAT News reported that, in spite of high fever and fainting, he is still, most unscientifically, a “believer”. Science is about empirical knowledge, not faith. It is unacceptable that we do not know whether he and all other participants in the early trial of Moderna’s vaccine study are now more susceptible to serious and critical illness or death from SARS-CoV-2 infection. This ignorance is not due to a lack of opportunity to know; Moderna has boasted about its animal studies which demonstrated antibody production. They had or have vaccinated animals; whether they simply have not challenged those animals with SARS-CoV-2 viral infection to check for pathogenic priming, or have done so but have not made those results public is unclear. If there was no pathogenic priming, they surely would have made the results public.

COVID-19 did not spread in the US due to a lack of a vaccine; it spread due to CDC’s botched strategy for early containment via testing and tracking: On January 16, 2020, CDC career scientists refused to adopt a validated test developed by Germany, and instead developed and shipped a flawed SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR testing kit, which led to the spread of COVID-19 due to false negative results. This is why SARS-CoV-2 spread so fast in the US.

45. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

46. TopTop #59
    Jude Iam

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes "Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda"

Vaccine Ethics and Children: With COVID-19,
    Science Has Completely Lost Its Way

By James Lyons-Weiler
    if you are wondering about the credentials of the author of this article, here they are:

James Lyons-Weiler

Editor In Chief at Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 500+ connections
    Join to Connect
    Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law
    State University of New York College at Oswego

About
    Dr. Lyons-Weiler is a long-time veteran in the areas of genomics, proteomics, bioinformatics and evolutionary biology. He earned a PhD in Ecology, Evolution & Conservation Biology, and won a US DOE/Sloan Postdoc in Computational Molecular Biology at Pennsylvania State University under the mentorship of Drs. Webb Miller and Masatoshi Nei. He has served as faculty, Senior Research Scientist, and Scientific Director in support of translational research, systems biology, sequence analysis, and the creation of novel algorithmic solutions for the analysis of complex and challenging data. He is author of three books: "Ebola: An Evolving Story", "Cures vs. Profits: Successes in Translational Research", and "The Environmental and Genetic Causes of Autism".
    Specialties: Developmental disorders, including but not limited to autism/ASD, biomarker development for complex disorders, immunology, toxicology, cancer biology, leadership, collaborative science, integrative translational biomedical research, cancer receptors, phased biomarker development, microarray data analysis, proteomic data analysis, machine-learning based prediction model optimization, information theory.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-28-2020 at 10:50 AM.

47. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

48. TopTop #60
    podfish

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes "Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda"

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    if you are wondering about the credentials of the author of this article, here they are: ...
    they're good, and beyond that, his critiques are focused and narrow. He doesn't (or at least, not in the posted excerpt he doesn't) stray into speculation as to motivations and hidden agendas. This factor alone makes this citation unusual for this thread. We get to speculate on the motivations and causes, which is as it should be!

so to actually talk about his points, which I tend to agree with:

1. no potential benefit to the children being experimented on. As he explains, it's true, that's generally considered unethical.
    2. no informed consent is possible. He makes a clear case there too. Debatable whether this is unique to this situation, but a good point.
    3. those promoting testing are willing to accept brutal (to use his term) consequences. He states that factually, backs it and avoids imputing evil motives that aren't themselves documented.

I won't bother to go into whether such evil motives exist. I tend to think they don't. But I do agree with him, there seems to be too much of a willingness to accept massive collateral damage, or at least the risk of same, in the race for a vaccine. Personally I think that's because those behind the research see the disease as worse than the cure, but I'm not so sure it won't be a cure worse than the disease. Those pushing the vaccine development of course know more than I do about it, but I can acknowledge that and still be unwilling to accept their judgement of what's prudent and even on what's ethical.

49. Gratitude expressed by 4 members: