Attention Spiritually-Savvy, Relationship-Minded Singles in the San Francisco Bay Area!

* Has shelter-in-place put a damper on dating, fun, and romance in your life?
* Are you still wanting to get to know other like-minded, attractive, available men or women--in a convenient virtual setting?
Nourish your heart, mind, and soul with your tribe in this fun and innovative online dating event, where we can promise you an evening filled with love--and maybe even a new love connection or two!

At “CONNECTED! - ONLINE” You Will:
* Go on 7-10 "Slow-Speed" mini-dates designed to create authentic, meaningful new connections and mutual matches
* Feel warmly welcomed in a safe and sacred virtual temple space that’s fun and easy to navigate (with check-in desk, group meeting hall, and cozy private rooms for your 1-on-1 dates!)
* Be guided in meaningful dialogue and experiential exercises that take you beyond small talk into authentic communication and genuine connection
*Hone your dating and relating skills so you feel more relaxed, open & confident, allowing your best, most attractive self to shine through!
* Enjoy a worthwhile, fun and unique virtual social evening that, (whether or not romantic sparks fly), will leave you feeling nourished, open-hearted and uplifted!

WHAT HAPPENS?
The heart of the evening consists of 7-10 five-minute semi-structured "mini-dates." Each of the dates takes place within a uniquely themed “temple.” When you meet someone you’d like to go on a 2nd date with, simply indicate that on your virtual dating card. If it's a mutual match, you'll be emailed each other's contact information within 24-48 hours of the event.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Surprisingly, this works very much like in-person slow-speed date night events, but on a unique online platform that allows for real-time interactions in various “rooms” that you can move between.
Once you log on, there’s an interface that will show up on your screen as map of our virtual temple space. You will see the designated areas for our check-in desk, main hall, and dating temples.

WHAT’S THE COST?
-$20 for early-bird (more than 2-weeks in advance)
-$25 regular (within two weeks of event)
-$35 late registration (within 72 hours of event)

WHAT IF I’M “TECHNICALLY-CHALLENGED?”

No worries! We have our own tech support team available to hop on the phone with you prior to the event if you need help.

HOW DO I LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP?
Just click the ticketing LINK above to come play! Remember to reserve your space early (Seating is limited to 20 participants max and events will likely sell out)

~~~The Very Next Online CONNECTED! Event May Be a Divine Appointment with Your Soulmate, Beloved, or Life Partner!~~~

Much Love, Jan Robinson
Founder of CONNECTED! Slow-Speed Date Night and Your Event Facilitator

***BONUS WEBINAR!***
Included with your ticket is a free pass to this valuable webinar:
“5 Top Tips for a Fun & Successful First Digital Date”

You Will Learn:
--10 Dos and Don’ts of Deep Digital Dating
--How to Look Your Best On Video with practical lighting, set-up and body language tips
--Communication and Energy Techniques to consciously create connection, attraction, and touch one another’s heart and soul (we all need some kind of touch these days!)
--You’ll also get a sneak peak of our virtual temple space where we'll take you on a guided tour!

Look out for the webinar registration link in your ticket confirmation email.

PRAISE FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS!
"Hi Jan, Thank you for your amazing ability to create deep connection and authentic presence with a bunch of single conscious strangers. Very magically done!” ~Ginni

"Really good people showing up to this. Jan made the entire event an absolute pleasure. It was way better than I imagined any kind of speed dating scene could be!" ~Dune

"Thank you so much for showing me/us what is possible, with adding a little awareness and consciousness to love and passion. WoW! Love what you showed us about breath and how can be used in exchanges, giving and receiving. I am very excited to see what is next. Your approach toward dating definitely raises my bar." ~Michael