Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Chauncey Gardner

What is happening in Hospitals as opposed to what is on the news.

A friend of mine just found a great new house to live in close by he was stoked at the rent and the location. Then he got the flu. The roomates said he could not come back until he got tested for Corona. So he went to every hospital around here thinking he is infected. No one would give him a test or even look into it as he had no fever. One place told him that they had free testing in Oakland he called ahead and the person on the phone said that people start lining up for the test at 5 am . So my friend had no place to go he drove down to Oakland and slept in the parking lot of the hospital giving out free tests. In the morning there was no one in line so he went right in. No one in the waiting room the desk clerk told him the same thing. If he did not have a fever he was not contagious and that he should get loads of liquids and shelter in place if he if feeling down as he might get the virus with a flu already on him. Meanwhile federal regulators would not let labs test for or look at the Corona virus. Why is that? Why does a company owned by BIll Gates have a patent on the coronavirus dating back to 2018? Why is Bill Gates so interested in pandemics that that is all he has talked about for the last 5 yrs. He is invested heavily I guess. He also is invested in the ID2020 where your blood is your code and your info is in a under the skin insert readable by patented machines.

None of the hospitals had anyone in them except for the staff. No hospitals are having an inundation of deathly ill people. They are making a big deal in NYC that is for certain. It calls into question the narratives the News has been proffering that there are long lines and people are sick all over the place. No hospitals are having this issue. My S.O. received a photo from her friend that works at Mercy. They put up a tent outside to deal with the influx. No one has come.

The media has drummed up a virus that is lethal, fast and unstoppable. Not seeing it. Now in NOv. Dec. a virus passed through here that was like a walking pneumonia everyone had it or saw others dealing with it. Strange symptoms but all deep lung issues with what ever other symptoms. Ask anyone around here they had it or dealt with it. This was happening at the same time the media had just introduced the idea and showed masses of people in China's hospitals, people falling over on their own faces, people hemorrhaging and having seizures... Not seeing that here. What is it that we are waiting for? Are there two different viruses, what happened to the China coverage? Where did all those overt symptoms go. Not seeing that anywhere else.

Last year at this time 80k people world wide had died from the flu in the same time period as now. Presently we are seeing a third of that rate. At the end of last years flu season the CDC announced that 600k had DIED from the flu worldwide. We are seeing far fewer deaths from any kind of flu this year unless they really step it up.
    If the virus was as bad and fast as they say then it would have raged through here already and our grandparents and kids with asthma would be rolling into the emergency rooms not seeing that either. Be safe but be weary of a government with such a shoddy history.

Every year there is a new strain of viral flu that is drummed up these have all been strange beasts with questionable histories. We are asked to believe that a bat and another weird beast commingled their viruses and then some one in Wuhan ate a cooked dead bat and that is how it all started. Wuhan also started its own bioweapons lab. Wuhan was also the first city in the world to roll out 5G . 5G first roll out in the world was in Wuhan at the time that this virus news was coming out. Questions about 5g and how it effects oxygen molecules go unanswered by the telecom industry....Notice that no one in congress the senate or the white house is social distancing or wearing a mask. No one.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: What is happening in Hospitals as opposed to what is on the news.

Brilliant, Chauncey Gardner. You raise some good Questions. At least now, shut in, we have time to ponder the deeper existential Questions -Concerning Our Being here on this Planet- and the Plutocrats that run it. What in the World are they up to?

Could there be more than one virus? Certainly. Waves of viruses may be loosed.
    This pandemic has all the earmarks of Bio-warfare.

I will say, Chauncey, that I think this thing is far more serious than you do - it is a very real Pandemic. Yet, "Covid-19" is not only a Pandemic; it is also a Big Psy-Op.

Chauncey Gardner wrote :
    "…Meanwhile federal regulators would not let labs test for or look at the Corona virus. Why is that? Why does a company owned by BIll Gates have a patent on the coronavirus dating back to 2018? Why is Bill Gates so interested in pandemics that that is all he has talked about for the last 5 yrs. He is invested heavily I guess. He also is invested in the ID2020 where your blood is your code and your info is in a under the skin insert readable by patented machines….

…5G first roll out in the world was in Wuhan at the time that this virus news was coming out. Questions about 5G and how it effects oxygen molecules go unanswered by the telecom industry....Notice that no one in congress the senate or the white house is social distancing or wearing a mask. No one."

Yes, Chauncey, You are correct. Bill Gates is invested heavily in the Purbright Institute - which has the patent on some coronavirus - if not "Covid-19." Those who assert that the Purbright Institute patent is for the Same Coronavirus are being adamantly declaimed as a "conspiracy theorists." I would say, reasonably, that this issue could bear a little more research & hitting of the "More Results" Bar @ the foot of the page.

But Bill Gates - through Microsoft - is the patent-holder of the Micro-chip, soon to be familiar to all, & commonly known as ID2020. The one that that the power elite intend to implant in the right hand or forehead of every living human, the better to track & monitor every aspect of your life & finances...

Last edited by Mayacaman; 04-04-2020 at 06:16 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Chauncey Gardner: View Post
    A friend of mine... drove down to Oakland and slept in the parking lot of the hospital giving out free tests. In the morning there was no one in line so he went right in. No one in the waiting room ...
    None of the hospitals had anyone in them except for the staff. No hospitals are having an inundation of deathly ill people. They are making a big deal in NYC that is for certain. It calls into question the narratives the News has been proffering that there are long lines and people are sick all over the place. No hospitals are having this issue. My S.O. received a photo from her friend that works at Mercy. They put up a tent outside to deal with the influx. No one has come. ....Notice that no one in congress the senate or the white house is social distancing or wearing a mask. No one.
    well, damn, another conspiracy so easily debunked! what fools the rest of us are to get so easily sucked in. It'll be fun when those in on it all shout "April Fools!" and we can stop worrying about infecting our neighbors.

Kind of an expensive joke, or is it just an incredibly disruptive way for someone to rake in the big bucks from selling "vaccines"?

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #4
    patnicholson
    Supporting Member

It seems that you get hit hard by the virus, it can kill you. At least w/the flu, unless you're a little kid that hasn't acquired resistance, most grown-ups have had flu previously, maybe even got shots, all that gives you immunity,

Right now there is no way to tell about a lot of stuff.

can you get it by breathing in someone else's air? That's possible, if there were folks who were really on it, there would have been a study published that showed the likelihood and the percentage of the virus present in the envoirment that would effect you. As it's been pointed out to me, it would only take one viral particle for you to contract the disease .

you and your friend should either talk to or at least send emails to: this guy's dr, 211, the sonoma co. health dept. , his supervisor from his district,, channel5, channel2, gov. Newsom, coronavirus task force, sf health dept.

a lot of those resources are stupid, but so is being illegally evicted from your home. Did the cops get called.?Still, nothing like being evicted during a pandemic. Evictions are supposed to be illegal. Email the gov.

maybe be the bd. of supes, Santa Rosa city counsils websites will have links for assistance.Your friend's roommates evicted him, he paid rent there, right? , there are supposed to be hotel rms. avail for homeless and that is what he is.(was?)

there is supposed to be a backlog of 60,000 cases. How do his friends know they are not infected? Did they get tested?

is he in need of additional homeless services?

and thank god all the resources in place are not needed

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Chauncey Gardner: View Post
    A friend of mine ....
    Last edited by Barry; 04-05-2020 at 11:46 AM.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    well, damn, another conspiracy so easily debunked! what fools the rest of us are to get so easily sucked in. It'll be fun when those in on it all shout "April Fools!" and we can stop worrying about infecting our neighbors.

Kind of an expensive joke, or is it just an incredibly disruptive way for someone to rake in the big bucks from selling "vaccines"?
    podfish/Peter, I don't think that Chauncey Gardner is going so far as to attempt to "debunk a conspiracy." He is simply puzzled by what he has seen - so far. Without being present in New York City - or Albany, Georgia - how can he actually know what is going on?

He has heard from a friend that a hospital in Oakland is practically empty - and that his friend was misinformed that he would have to get in line at 5:00 a.m. in order to be tested. What is he to conclude from that?

In actuality, since the day that Newsom declared the State of Emergency, the hospitals in California have adopted a policy of discouraging people from coming into the hospitals unless they have a raging fever. That policy has it's good points - but also a downside. I think that this thing is just gestating in California, and that what we are seeing is the calm before the storm. The shit has yet to hit the fan.

As I stated above,

"...I think this thing is far more serious than you do - it is a very real Pandemic. Yet, "Covid-19" is not only a Pandemic; it is also a Big Psy-Op ."

Still, Mr. Gardner makes some valid points - about the investments of Bill Gates, for instance. And he raises some legitimate Questions:

"...Questions about 5G and how it effects oxygen molecules go unanswered by the telecom industry... Notice that no one in congress the senate or the white house is social distancing or wearing a mask..."

I would ask you, Peter, why your mind tends towards the viewpoint of seeing outward, social phenomena as an Either/Or issue (Second Ko-ti) when it comes to issues of "conspiracy." Personally, I don't rule out the possibility of "conspiracy" when it comes to the works of men, in so-called "civilization." But I take care not to form theses about the gaps in official "cover stories" before a sufficient amount of data is in.

Care to comment?
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 04-06-2020 at 07:31 PM.

10. Gratitude expressed by: