Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

What local businesses are open?

Aside from grocery stores, banks, gas stations, and hardware stores what other essential businesses are open?

I noticed Bee Kind is open, although they only let in one customer at a time for 5 minutes, max.

Harmony Farm Supply is open
    Last edited by Barry; 03-25-2020 at 12:29 PM.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    OldGranddad

Re: What local businesses are open?

INKSALE IS OPEN

Inksale sells ink cartridges and supplies for your printers. Because many folks are now working from home, it is considered an essential business.

We are in the store from 11:00 to 3:00, Monday through Friday, Please call in your order and pay over the phone using your credit or debit card. No one will be allowed into the store and we will hand you your purchase at the door. In this way, your safety and ours will be assured.

Inksale is located at 791 Gravenstein Hwy S. (in the shopping center with Starbucks). Our phone number is 707-824-8880.

Please take the Coronavirus threat seriously and stay safe.

Inksale

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    cw707

Please note that Sebastopol Hardware Center won't be having Senior Wednesday or Super Saturday in the month of April.

They are trying to keep the crowds down to keep us all safe.

Also call ahead! (707) 823-7688
    Last edited by Barry; 03-26-2020 at 12:16 PM.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    SonomaPatientsCoop

A great deal of what one actually needs day to day is open... though I would say that applies much more to Santa Rosa etc then Sebastopol...

But as far as I know all 3 mailbox/shipping places in Seb are open. Ktech and the other auto shops are open. The Feed Store and the other pet food stores are all open as far as I know. The dispensaries are open. Crooked goat brewing has take out crowlers (I think you have to place orders and pick up curbside). A number of restaurants are open for takeout/delivery.

It seems CA has changed laws to allow alcohol delivery - it's my understanding restaurants (including breweries that serve food) can deliver beer/wine with food orders. And I believe bottle barn in Santa Rosa is able to deliver alcohol under the new rules.

Office supply stores are open... though I believe Best Buy as switched to an order online/pick up at curb model.

REI shuttered all their stores nationwide a week or two ago, as did Apple. (And while we don't have one locally- so did Patagonia who also shut down online/mail orders... with only their food division still operating).

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator