Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #121
    sharingwisdom

Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

Wikipedia is so biased and has been found to be inaccurate for years. Emmy award-winning investigative journalist, Sharyl Attkisson, shows how astroturf, or fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate, or other special interests has very effectively manipulated and distorts messages, including Wikipedia. And it's way worse now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYA...ture=emb_title

https://reason.com/2014/08/05/what-congress-edited-on-wikipedia-today/
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-27586356

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Not so! Margaret Sanger only advocated depopulation via birth control rather than mass murder. From wikipedia:...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-13-2020 at 10:53 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #122
    Chauncey Gardner

What you have discovered in your research is true. As a progressive I have had more animated and shrill conversations with neo-liberals since Clinton then I ever do with republicans. Just because Trump is the Elephant in the room and he is easy pickings for hatred and scapegoating this still does not prove that he was aided by Russia in the elections, or that the Corona Virus is not a creation of the Pentagon bio weapons program
    ( https://observer.com/2016/10/wikilea...-help-clinton/ ) or that he is wrong about vaccines.

When one is certain they want to maintain their freedom and liberty from oppressors it is often the time when we find strange bed fellows.

The religious 'right' has stolen the fire of the truth movement with inforwars and other right wing talk shows. They muddle the information with their religious ideas and half baked narratives. As a survivor of 911 with a trauma that continues to this day it is with earnest enthusiasm I wake every day and elevate the ideals of nature, and our place in it. Thus far we have been at constant war with our world and yet it does not give in yet it bends some before it sweeps the offenders and any one else in the path off her emminence our amazing planet. We have been here a very long time on this planet and have been reduced to rabble more than once.

I would not call the people who orchestrate these false flags as 'elites' they are boot licking fascists is perfect of a description as you will ever find.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-13-2020 at 12:32 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #123
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by infojockey: View Post
    Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, has an ignoble legacy as a racist who addressed the Ku Klux Klan and initiated a Negro Project to reduce the population of poor, uneducated African Americans whom she considered unfit to reproduce themselves. This Margaret Sanger—the real Margaret Sanger—is completely whitewashed in Parenthood propaganda, which deceitfully portrays Sanger as a champion of reproductive “choice.”
    Even more incriminating than Sanger’s racism, however, is her close association with Nazism. Sanger was part of a community of American progressives who championed two remedies to get rid of “unfit” populations. The first was forced sterilization, which was Sanger’s preferred solution.

Sanger wanted to make it look like the sterilizations were voluntary.... If the women didn’t want to live this way, they could get out of it by consenting to be sterilized.2

The other progressive solution was “euthanasia,” which basically involved killing off the sick, the aged, and the physically and mentally disabled. One of Sanger’s colleagues... called for “lethal chambers” so that large numbers of “unfit” people could be systematically lined up and killed.3

The Nazis learned about these American programs, and enthusiastically adopted them....
    there's a misleading bridge in deSouza's article from supporting sterilization to supporting mass murder. That's why he's a clown masquerading as an analyst. He does this a lot. Sure, the positions were different then, as were the ethics. Many of her ideas were abhorrent, especially to modern sensibilities. And Mother Theresa had a very nasty side too, apparently. Lots of discussions here these days when it's necessary to point out these aren't cartoon people, they're real and complex. They have positions we would oppose, but also were starting movements that continue today. Republicans freed the slaves, Democrats were the party of official racism. Things change.

6. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

7. TopTop #124
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    ...Emmy award-winning investigative journalist, Sharyl Attkisson, shows how astroturf, or fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate, or other special interests has very effectively manipulated and distorts messages, including Wikipedia....
    Judy Dragon, you made my day with that phrase, "astroturf." Can I use it? Simply wonderful. Thank you.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-13-2020 at 10:42 AM.

8. TopTop #125
    Chauncey Gardner

Micheal Chossudovsky is one of the sincerest and smartest political writers we have in the world. I yet to find fault with his research or reasoning.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Wikipedia Sez:
    Centre for Research on Globalization ("Globalresearch.ca")
    In 2001, Chossudovsky founded the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG), becoming its editor and director. Located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, it describes itself as an "independent research and media organization" that provides "analysis on issues which are barely covered by the mainstream media".[20] ...

9. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

10. TopTop #126
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    there's a misleading bridge in deSouza's article from supporting sterilization to supporting mass murder. That's why he's a clown masquerading as an analyst. He does this a lot. Sure, the positions were different then, as were the ethics. Many of her ideas were abhorrent, especially to modern sensibilities. And Mother Theresa had a very nasty side too, apparently. Lots of discussions here these days when it's necessary to point out these aren't cartoon people, they're real and complex. They have positions we would oppose, but also were starting movements that continue today. Republicans freed the slaves, Democrats were the party of official racism. Things change.

Peter, I'm not sure which article by [Dinesh] deSouza you are referring to. I was ignorant of the chap until I saw a book he wrote on sale at Walmart (the Waltons must like him). Since the book cost $19.95, I didn't spring for it, but instead spent about an hour speed-reading the bloody thing.

Since my initial introduction to deSouza -an east Indian who chose to 'make aliyah' in "the Land of the Free"- I have watched a couple-a-three documentaries he produced -with a little help from his "Republican" friends- on Netflicks. Dinesh deSouza
    , as the Brits say, is a bit of work.

On the one hand, his historical analysis of the so-called "Democratic Party" is spot on. It actually does descend from the Party that was created in 1828 by Andrew Jackson, the Indian killer of the notorious Florida campaign of 1819, and the slave-master of the "Hermitage" plantation outside Nashville. He is correct on this score: the Democrat Party of today is not properly the same entity that Thomas Jefferson founded in 1800.

The Democrat Party of the present was the Party of Slavery, the Confederacy, the Ku Klux Klan, (in 1866 as well as in the revival in 1915) and the corrupt political Machine (e.g., Tammany Hall) & the infamous Daley Machine that our generation came up against in Chicago in '68. That is all true.

Where Dinesh deSouza gets it wrong -in my opinion- is in his blinders & tunnel vision (refusal to see?) the dark side of the Republican Party. -Which, from the beginning in 1856, had a Progressive wing that was anti-Slavery & "Free Soil," but also a Plutocratic wing -Both in Chicago, among the Railroad Men that the Railroad Lawyer, Abraham Lincoln, had represented in Court- & on Wall Street, composed of Bankers and Capitalists.

In Sum, one may say that the Republican Party - from the jump- was not only the Party of the "Union" - it was also the Party of the Union Pacific Railroad Corporation.
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-22-2020 at 12:04 AM.

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #127
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Chauncey Gardner: View Post
    Micheal Chossudovsky is one of the sincerest and smartest political writers we have in the world. I yet to find fault with his research or reasoning.
    Ah, but the centrist, Democrat Party, "conspiracy theory" about Michael Chossudovsky, whispered in the corridors of power, and slyly alluded to by the likes of wikipedia, is that he is a "Russian asset."

Q. Are there any "Centrist" "conspiracy theories" * ? *The *Answer *is *a resounding * Yes ! *

13. TopTop #128
    amayon

ALERT: California trying to authorize youth brigades to FORCIBLY enter homes, test family members, and FORCIBLY remove those who test positive for covid19!

On May 1, 2020, 45 congress members co-sponsored Bill HR 6666, proposing to spend $100 BILLION dollars in 2020 to hire "contact tracers", coronavirus testers, and reporting agents. If passed, this would create an unprecedented new mega-industry for what appears to be a type of "medical martial law".Proponents of this bill apparently want to hire a massive number of staff to enforce "social distancing", administer tests in our homes — apparently whether we consent or not, and apparently — if we perceive the bill correctly — even grant themselves the right to take people who "test positive" from their homes!The full name of this bill HR 6666 is the "COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act".

As many of you know, what is referred to as "contact tracing" is more aptly called Big Brother surveillance.
    Ventura, California recently announced their own draconian measure threatening to forcibly test and remove people from their homes if "necessary"... though they subsequently backtracked probably due to the massive pushback.As many of us have come to realize (not a comfortable process), there indeed appears to be an agenda to lock humanity into a so-called "new normal" reality of technocratic policing and constant monitoring. Self-appointed technocrats and their organizations appear highly motivated to have us vaccinated and tracked with wireless and, it strongly appears, biometrics.But millions are waking up and sharing information. This is a fight for the soul of humanity, and we're learning what it means to combine love and action.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-14-2020 at 01:35 PM.

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

15. TopTop #129
    Finell
    Supporting Member

That is a serious accusation. The last time I checked, the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution is still in force.

Exactly WHO in California is trying do do this? HOW is this person or agency trying (as opposed to doing) it? Please cite some reliable sources. Buttar is not a reliable source. I ran a Google search, but it did not turn up anything.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by amayon: View Post
    ALERT: California trying to authorize youth brigades to FORCIBLY enter homes, test family members, and FORCIBLY remove those who test positive for covid19!

https://youtu.be/GGwKoQm5g2o

16. Gratitude expressed by:

17. TopTop #130
    amayon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Finell: View Post
    That is a serious accusation. The last time I checked, the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution is still in force. Exactly WHO in California is trying do do this? HOW is this person or agency trying (as opposed to doing) it? Please cite some reliable sources. Buttar is not a reliable source. I ran a Google search, but it did not turn up anything.
    H.R. 6666

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...6/text?r=2&s=1

"(a) In general.—The Secretary of Health and Human Services, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, may award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, to trace and monitor the contacts of infected individuals, and to support the quarantine of such contacts, through— (1) mobile health units; and(2) as necessary, testing individuals and providing individuals with services related to testing and quarantine at their residences."

18. Gratitude expressed by:

19. TopTop #131
    Finell
    Supporting Member

Of course we need more personnel to conduct more tests. That's a good thing. Of course you need to trace how the virus has been communicated from person to person. That's a good thing. I don't see anything about your "youth brigades to FORCIBLY enter homes." If people who are infected with the virus refuse to self-quarantine, they may be quarantined against their will. An individual's liberty does not include the right to infect me with their virus.

We have enough to worry about already without trying to inflame the public.

20. Gratitude expressed by:

21. TopTop #132
    american dream

After reading the wording of this bill (H.R.6666) I e-mailed Rep. Mike Thompson, asking him tor reject it when it comes to a vote. it does include going to our homes and it's a staggering amount of money for a country already hugely in debt. No one yet, of the 'major players' is talking about staying healthy by building a strong immune system, including natural virus fighters, so as to not be susceptible to this disease. The pharmaceutical response is one, but not our only, option.

22. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

23. TopTop #133
    amayon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Finell: View Post
    Of course we need more personnel to conduct more tests. That's a good thing. Of course you need to trace how the virus has been communicated from person to person. That's a good thing. I don't see anything about your "youth brigades to FORCIBLY enter homes." If people who are infected with the virus refuse to self-quarantine, they may be quarantined against their will. An individual's liberty does not include the right to infect me with their virus.

We have enough to worry about already without trying to inflame the public.
    The tests are useless. They test for genetic material from any coronavirus in any amount. Literally anybody could test positive. In Tanzania, a goat and a papaya tested positive for COVID-19.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...ve/ar-BB13zlQu

No, this test should not be used to "quarantine people against their will."

Obviously, Finnell, this bill is not going to declare "youth bridgades forcibly entering homes." They are a little cleverer than that. They are proposing to "support quarantine" by, "
    as necessary, testing individuals and providing individuals with services related to testing and quarantine at their residences."

As necessary. So, if it is deemed "necessary," a whole household will be tested without their consent. Since the kit is junk, anybody can test positive. These people will have to be further quarantined, i.e., taken out of their homes and away from their families. How fun! What if your child tests positive?

What if your papaya tests positive?

24. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

25. TopTop #134
    Mayacaman

Here it is:

H. R. 6666

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    May 1, 2020
    Mr. Rush (for himself, Ms. Barragán, Ms. Bass, Mr. Beyer, Mr. Brown of Maryland, Mr. Butterfield, Mr. Cárdenas, Mr. Carson of Indiana, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Correa, Mr. Cuellar, Ms. DeGette, Mrs. Demings, Mr. Gonzalez of Texas, Mr. Grijalva, Mr. Hastings, Mrs. Hayes, Mr. Higgins of New York, Ms. Kaptur, Mr. Khanna, Ms. Kuster of New Hampshire, Mr. Larson of Connecticut, Mr. Lynch, Ms. McCollum, Ms. Moore, Ms. Norton, Mr. Payne, Mr. Raskin, Mr. Rouda, Mr. Ryan, Mr. Sarbanes, Ms. Sewell of Alabama, Mr. Sires, Mr. Soto, Ms. Tlaib, Mr. Thompson of Mississippi, Mr. Van Drew, Ms. Velázquez, Ms. Wasserman Schultz, and Mrs. Napolitano) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce

A BILL

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. Short title.

This Act may be cited as the “COVID–19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act”.
    SEC. 2. COVID–19 testing and contact tracing using mobile health units.

(a) In general.—The Secretary of Health and Human Services, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, may award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, to trace and monitor the contacts of infected individuals, and to support the quarantine of such contacts, through—

(1) mobile health units; and

(2) as necessary, testing individuals and providing individuals with services related to testing and quarantine at their residences.

(b) Permissible uses of funds.—A grant recipient under this section may use the grant funds, in support of the activities described in subsection (a)—

(1) to hire, train, compensate, and pay the expenses of individuals; and

(2) to purchase personal protective equipment and other supplies.

(c) Priority.—In selecting grant recipients under this section, the Secretary shall give priority to—

(1) applicants proposing to conduct activities funded under this section in hot spots and medically underserved communities; and

(2) applicants that agree, in hiring individuals to carry out activities funded under this section, to hire residents of the area or community where the activities will primarily occur, with higher priority among applicants described in this paragraph given based on the percentage of individuals to be hired from such area or community.

(d) Distribution.—In selecting grant recipients under this section, the Secretary shall ensure that grants are distributed across urban and rural areas.

(e) Federal privacy requirements.—Nothing in this section shall be construed to supersede any Federal privacy or confidentiality requirement, including the regulations promulgated under section 264(c) of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (Public Law 104–191; 110 Stat. 2033) and section 543 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 290dd–2).

(f) Definitions.—In this section:

(1) The term “eligible entity” means—

(A) a Federally qualified health center (as defined in section 1861(aa) of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 1395x(aa)));

(B) a school-based health clinic;

(C) a disproportionate share hospital (as defined under the applicable State plan under title XIX of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 1396 et seq.) pursuant to section 1923(a)(1)(A) of such Act (42 U.S.C. 1396r–4));

(D) an academic medical center;

(E) a nonprofit organization (including any such faith-based organization);

(F) an institution of higher education (as defined in section 101 of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 1001));

(G) a high school (as defined in section 8101 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 7801)); or

(H) any other type of entity that is determined by the Secretary to be an eligible entity for purposes of this section.

(2) The term “emergency period” has the meaning given to that term in section 1135(g)(1)(B) of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 1320b–5(g)(1)(B)).

(3) The term “hot spot” means a geographic area where the rate of infection with the virus that causes COVID–19 exceeds the national average.

(4) The term “medically underserved community” has the meaning given to that term in section 799B of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 295p).

(5) The term “Secretary” means the Secretary of Health and Human Services.

(g) Authorization of appropriations.—To carry out this section, there are authorized to be appropriated-

(1) $100,000,000,000 for fiscal year 2020; and

(2) such sums as may be necessary for each of fiscal year 2021 and any subsequent fiscal year during which the emergency period continues.

26. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

27. TopTop #135
    Mayacaman

I did a little research into the Congressmen & Congresswomen who are the co-sponsors of this Bill, and it is not a bi-partisan Bill; they are all Members of the Democrat Party - with the exception of Rep Jefferson Van Drew of New Jersey -who was a Democrat up until the Impeachment trial of Donald Trump. Curiously, they all seem to think of themselves as "progressives" !
    Go figure...

Here is a list of the sponsors of HR.6666 :

Mr. Rush (D.) Ms. Barragán (D.) Ms. Bass (D.) Mr. Beyer (D.) Mr. Brown of Maryland, (D.) Mr. Butterfield (D.) Mr. Cárdenas (D.) Mr. Carson of Indiana (D.) Mr. Cohen (D.) Mr. Correa, (D.) Mr. Cuellar, (D.) Ms. DeGette,(D.) Mrs. Demings(D.) Mr. Gonzalez of Texas (D.) Mr. Grijalva (D.) Mr. Hastings (D.) Mrs. Hayes (D.) Mr. Higgins of New York (D.) Ms. Kaptur (D.) Mr. Ro Khanna, Calif. (D.) Ms. Kuster of New Hampshire (D.) Mr. Larson, Connecticut (D.) Mr. Lynch (D.) Ms. McCollum (D.) Ms. Moore(D.) Ms. Norton (D.) Mr. Payne (D.) Mr. Raskin (D.) Mr. Harley Rouda (D.) Mr. Tim Ryan (D.) Mr. Sarbanes (D.) Ms. Sewell, Alabama,(D.) Mr. Sires(D.) Mr.Soto (D.) Ms. Tlaib (D.) Mr. Thompson, Mississippi (D.) Mr. Jefferson Van Drew (R.) Ms. Velázquez (D.) Ms. Wasserman Schultz (D.) Mrs. Napolitano (D.)

Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-14-2020 at 07:22 PM.

28. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

29. TopTop #136
    Mayacaman

It is not so funny that these Series of Sixes keep Showing up.
    What do you think are the odds of that? Here is the Microsoft
    Corporation Patent
    that fulfills the Mark of the Beast

:
    1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

CLAIMS

1. A cryptocurrency system, comprising:
    one or more processors; and
    memory storing executable instructions that, if executed by the one or more processors, configure the cryptocurrency system to:
    communicate with a device of a user;
    receive body activity data which is generated based on body activity of the user, wherein the body activity is sensed by a sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user;
    verify if the body activity data of the user satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system; and
    award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

2. The system of claim 1, wherein the body activity sensed by the sensor comprises at least one of body radiation emitted from the user, body fluid flow, a brain wave, pulse rate or body heat radiation.

3. The system of claim 1, wherein the one or more conditions are set based on an amount of human body activity associated with a task which is provided to the device of the user.

4. The system of one of claims 1-3, wherein the body activity data is generated using a hash algorithm converting human body activity into an encryption output, and the generated body activity data comprises a hash of the sensed body activity of the user.

5. The system of one of claims 1-3, wherein the body activity data comprises one or more vectors produced from the body activity sensed by the sensor.

6. The system of one of claims 1-3, wherein the cryptocurrency system awards the cryptocurrency to the user by generating a block for the awarded cryptocurrency and adding the block to a blockchain stored in the cryptocurrency system.

7. The system of claim 6, wherein the block comprises data comprising:
    a task provided to the device of the user;
    information on the awarded cryptocurrency;
    a hash associated with the body activity; and
    a hash of a previous block.

8. The system of claim 3, wherein the task provided to the device of the user comprises a test for verifying if the user of the device is human or not.

9. The system of claim 4, wherein the cryptocurrency system is configured to:
    receive, from the device of the user, data of the body activity generated before the hash algorithm is applied and the hash of the body activity;
    rehash the data of the body activity; and
    compare the rehashed data with the hash of the body activity received from the device of the user to verify the body activity data.

10. A computer-implemented method, comprising:
    receiving, by a device of a user coupled to a network, a task over the network; sensing, by a sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user, body activity of the user;
    generating body activity data based on the sensed body activity of the user;
    verifying, by a cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user, if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the
    cryptocurrency system; and
    awarding, by the cryptocurrency system, cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

11. The method of claim 10, wherein the body activity sensed by the sensor comprises at least one of body radiation emitted from the user, body fluid flow, a brain wave, pulse rate or body heat radiation.

12. The method of claim 10, wherein the one or more conditions are set by the cryptocurrency system based on an amount of human body activity associated with the task provided to the device of the user.

13. The method of one of claims 10-12, wherein the body activity data is generated using a hash algorithm converting human body activity into an encryption output, and the generated body activity data comprises a hash of the sensed body activity of the user.

14. The method of one of claims 10-12, wherein the body activity data comprises one or more vectors produced from the body activity sensed by the sensor.

15. The method of claim 13, further comprising:
    receiving, by the cryptocurrency system, from the device of the user, data of the body activity generated before the hash algorithm is applied and the hash of the body activity;
    rehashing, by the cryptocurrency system, the data of the body activity; and comparing, by the cryptocurrency system, the rehashed data with the hash of the body activity received from the device of the user to verify the body activity data.

30. TopTop #137
    podfish

H.R. 6666

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...6/text?r=2&s=1

"(a) In general.—The Secretary of Health and Human Services, acting through the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, may award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, to trace and monitor the contacts of infected individuals, and to support the quarantine of such contacts, through— (1) mobile health units; and(2) as necessary, testing individuals and providing individuals with services related to testing and quarantine at their residences."
    ok, does this require reading between the lines, the same way you have to read Agenda21 if you really want to know what you're in for? because the bit about youth brigades with home-invasion rights is a bit too subtle for me to see.

31. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

32. TopTop #138
    Shandi

Many readers may debunk "Natural News", but I think it does have some value. I'm posting this recent article about the coming military "mandated vaccines". Since first hearing about COVID 19, I intuitively felt that it was planned bio-warfare, and that we would be forced to get vaccinations, which would profit BigPharma, Bill Gates, et al, and encourage the masses to feel "safe".

This article indicates that this is coming soon,

"Dept. of Defense purchasing 500 million ApiJect syringes to inject every person in America with coronavirus vaccine"

Natural News) Anyone who thought the US military was preparing to force vaccinate every American with a coronavirus vaccine has just found strong evidence to confirm the plan. According to a press release from the US Dept. of Defense, featuring an announcement from Lt. Col. Mike Andrews, the DoD is partnering with HHS to acquire 500 million ApiJect vaccine injection devices, with deliveries expected to begin in October of this year.

According to the press release:
    Spearheaded by the DOD’s Joint Acquisition Task Force (JATF), in coordination with the HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, the contract will support “Jumpstart” to create a U.S.-based, high-speed supply chain for prefilled syringes beginning later this year by using well-established Blow-Fill-Seal (BFS) aseptic plastics manufacturing technology, suitable for combatting COVID-19 when a safe and proven vaccine becomes available.

The ApiJect syringes come with an optional RFID tag so that health care workers can track the GPS location and identity of the individual being injected. Via the Apiject.com website:
    With an optional RFID/NFC tag on each BFS prefilled syringe, ApiJect will make this possible. Before giving an injection, the healthcare worker will be able to launch a free mobile app and “tap” the prefilled syringe on their phone, capturing the NFC tag’s unique serial number, GPS location and date/time. The app then uploads the data to a government-selected cloud database. Aggregated injection data provides health administrators an evolving real-time “injection map.”

Yes, you will be tracked, tagged, bagged and injected, most likely against your will.
    Don’t forget that this is being married with President Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” which aims to bypass all the usual protocols of vaccine safety testing and clinical trials, delivering up to 300 million coronavirus vaccine doses before the end of calendar 2020."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-...ringes-coronav

Do you feel safer, knowing that this is the plan to "protect" you and your loved ones?
    Last edited by Barry; 05-14-2020 at 01:45 PM.

33. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

34. TopTop #139
    occihoff

Maybe I'm just dense, Shandi, but I don't read anything particularly sinister in this article.

If covid 19 was "planned biowarfare," why has it spread all over the world? What would the military advantage be in making everybody sick? Was it a matter of a weapon getting out of control and attacking aggressor as well as intended victim?

I also do not understand the people who are paranoid about vaccinations. I'm so grateful that I've never had to suffer the terrible diseases that used to ravage the world and that my various vaccinations were invented to protect me from! The average life span has increased dramatically since vaccinations became widespread. I've made it to 80 and I'd probably be dead by now were it not for vaccines. .

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Many readers may debunk "Natural News", but I think it does have some value. I'm posting this recent article about the coming military "mandated vaccines". ...

35. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

36. TopTop #140
    occihoff

Jeez, Mark, this stuff is way too dense for my tiny brain!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    It is not so funny that these Series of Sixes keep Showing up.
    What do you think are the odds of that? Here is the Microsoft
    Corporation Patent
    that fulfills the Mark of the Beast

:
    1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

CLAIMS

1. A cryptocurrency system, comprising:

37. TopTop #141
    amayon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by occihoff: View Post
    ...I also do not understand the people who are paranoid about vaccinations. I'm so grateful that I've never had to suffer the terrible diseases that used to ravage the world and that my various vaccinations were invented to protect me from! ...
    Richard, you have never been saved by a vaccine. Lower incidences of infectious diseases is due to better living standards, diet, and hygiene. Vaccines are exempt from phase 1 trials, human safety tests. They kill, paralyze and brain damage hundreds of thousands per year, primarily children. Vaccine manufacturers are exempt from damages caused by their products. Did you understand that? Vaccines are untested, and their manufacturers not liable for damages. The Federal government pays put 1 billion dollars per year to vaccine victims. That is how much damage is caused. This is taxpayer money. We pay for it.

You have probably had neurological and immunological damage from vaccines. They have never saved you from anything.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:40 AM.

38. Gratitude expressed by:

39. TopTop #142
    amayon

Jeez, Mark, this stuff is way too dense for my tiny brain!

This is describing implantable microchips that circulate in your bloodstream and monitor your functions. They digitally store a currency which is automatically paid to you when you perform a job. So if you are tasked with, say, administering a Covid test to a community member, the chips will watch you do it, and pay you when it is done. You would be turned into a kind of computer terminal that follows orders from a master terminal. Your finances could be frozen for doing anything unwanted by the controllers of this technology.

40. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

41. TopTop #143
    amomirov

The proposed coronavirus vaccine will skip both human AND animal testing. It is really flying blind. It will permanently rewrite the human genome. Thousands of unwanted side effects are expected. Manufacturers are still exempt from responsibility. And if Bill Gates gets his way, everyone on the planet will be required by law to take it. He estimates 700,000 will perish or be crippled
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:41 AM.

42. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

43. TopTop #144
    podfish

This is describing implantable microchips that circulate in your bloodstream and monitor your functions. ...
    well, you could also end up enslaved by jackbooted brownshirts who follow their orange master. I think that's more likely, frankly.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:42 AM.

44. Gratitude expressed by:

45. TopTop #145
    amayon

well, you could also end up enslaved by jackbooted brownshirts who follow their orange master. I think that's more likely, frankly.
    It depends on who wants to permanently alter your biology to make you incapable of refusal.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:53 AM.

46. Gratitude expressed by:

47. TopTop #146
    Mayacaman

This is describing implantable microchips that circulate in your bloodstream and monitor your functions. They digitally store a currency ...
    It need not be an Either/Or situation in this case, podfish / Peter. There is the potential - in the very near future - for Both/And.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:44 AM.

48. Gratitude expressed by:

49. TopTop #147
    occihoff

I have never been saved by a vaccine? Vaccination has nothing to do with the huge decrease in communicable diseases that has occurred over the last 100 years? How do you know all this, amayon? So do you think all the doctors I have known over the years who believe in vaccination are just ignorant, or shills of the vaccine manufacturers? But you somehow know more than they do?

On the other side, I know a man who says that not just one but two of his children died after being vaccinated! So I keep an open mind in regard to the possibility that sometimes things can indeed go wrong.

Richard, you have never been saved by a vaccine. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:45 AM.

50. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

51. TopTop #148
    Mayacaman

Maybe I'm just dense, Shandi, but I don't read anything particularly sinister in this article.

If covid 19 was "planned biowarfare," why has it spread all over the world? What would the military advantage be in making everybody sick? Was it a matter of a weapon getting out of control and attacking aggressor as well as intended victim?...
    Richard, Once Again: The so-called "Plan" of the Anglo-Norman, trans-Atlantic ruling class {oligarchy / plutocracy / power elite} - or whatever one chooses to call the bâtards - is to depopulate the whole planet. They intend to "prune" -or "cull" the current population of the Earth from the present number, @ 7.8 Billion down to a 'manageable' half Billion (500,000,000.) Again, Check out the "Georgia Guidestones."

And it need not be an Either/Or question of a Chinese versus an Anglo-Amerikan Bio-weapon. There is also the ontological possibility of a Joint Chinese - American "Oligarchal Project" {i,e, "White" & "Yellow" Oligarchs} to prune back the Global population and shrink it by roughly 93%. Anyway, this is no secret; the Information is all out there - from the horses' mouths (See below*) - & has been for years. Click on the links.

As I wrote, earlier on this thread (Post #56):

Mayacaman wrote:
    ...The power elite have been plotting and planning to depopulate the planet for a long time. They are the ones who have been spouting that anti-life rhetoric for the past fifty years. Their “Plan” is now in full swing. The plutocrats are busy, working for a neo-feudal future.

Please Thad, get over the thought that '...7.8 billion people on the planet are too many...' -As a thought /meme, It is not original with you; it has been implanted in your mind through repetition and auto-suggestiion. "

Goat Rock Ukulele wrote:
    Are you saying you believe this pandemic is a planed depopulation operation by an ultra wealthy cabal? Can you name some names? "

Sure, Goat Rock Ukelele, Glad to oblige. I would start with the Bloody Queen, the current Säxe-Côburg-Götha occupant of the Throne of Great Britain - and her Nazi spouse & Consort, Prince Philip. They're the ones who own the patent to this damned thing. They want to depopulate the "useless eaters" of the planet. They and their bloody "Club of the Isles" cohorts in Great Britain. I don't know the names of all of them, and I surmise it would be hard to find all their names. -Much like finding the roster of the stockholders of the "Class A," i.e., the "Preferred Stock" of the Prime Banks of the G-7 would be. I defy anyone to do that.

In Amerika - this side of the 'Pond' - the North Amerikan cohorts of the "Pilgrims Society" & the Rhodes Trust also buy into this depopulation scheme. In the early decades of the Twentieth Century, this Ideology was known as "Eugenics." None of the bare-bones facts surrounding this reality is hidden. Like everything else about this plague, it is quite Real. If it is hiding, it is hiding in the Open.

And, while I have yet to find a laundry list of the names of all of the Plutes who are privy to the "Plan" here is a list of dirty Corporations: https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/libra...ar-19-2020.pdf

Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:47 AM.

52. TopTop #149
    Goat Rock Ukulele

I did a small job for a couple here in Santa Rosa about 30 years ago. They were anti vaccine trying to to the best for their only child. They did not give the child the polio vaccine. He got polio and a very bad case of it. The light had to be limited in the house, he would never walk and his body was kind of a round ball. About 10 years later one of my best friends was going the no vaccine route with her daughter. I was able to talk the wife into giving her the polio vaccine. If you care about your kids might want to put your suspicion of tradition aside, read the actual studies and not some internet RFK junior BS and protect them.

53. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

54. TopTop #150
    occihoff

How do you know all these things, amayon??
    Richard, you have never been saved by a vaccine. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 11:34 AM.