Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #151
    Mayacaman

Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

Quote Posted in reply to the post by mayacaman: View Post
    It is not so funny that these series of sixes keep showing up.
    What do you think are the odds of that? Here is the microsoft
    corporation patent
    that fulfills the mark of the beast

:
    1. Wo2020060606 - cryptocurrency system using body activity data

I'd just like to pose the Question =AGAIN=
    -And ask if there are any mathematicians or statisticians
    in the house who could run the odds
    on the likeliness of this.

What Are the Odds ?

Is this not some kind of Sign ?

Wake up

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #152
    amayon

Polio had been declining since the late 1800s due to improved hygiene and nutrition. When the Salk polio vaccine was introduced in the mid '50s, polio was renamed "non-polio acute flaccid paralysis," and voila, polio numbers dropped dramatically. "Non-polio acute flaccid paralysis" carried on. That is what polio is. Acute flaccid paralysis. The success was of the vaccine was an illusion created by a semantical publicity stunt.

In medical school, doctors to incredible pressure and brainwashing. They spend most of their time studying pharmacology and comparatively little studying biology. They spend almost no time studying nutrition. It is not part of the business they are being prepared for. Their school is funded by a combination of pharmaceutical companies and these companies dictate its curricula. Students are trained to prescribe drugs and surgery. They know little or nothing else. Many medical doctors cannot tell you which vitamins and minerals are essential. Essential means you die with out them.

If you would not visit Walmart's website to find out whether Walmart commits crimes, you should not ask a conventional medical doctor whether vaccines damage people. The financial gain for vaccinating patients, and the professional penalties for speaking against vaccination, are sufficient to break most M.D.'s minds in half. They aggressively push vaccination, even though many of them personally witness atrocious results. Some of these results also occur weeks or months after the shot, so there is a plausible deniability for the doctor who gave it. They will deny that the paralysis, brain damage, or death that happened a few weeks later, had anything to do with the vaccine, even though hundreds of thousands of people die or are crippled inexplicably, in the weeks following a shot.

Here is a detailed documentary on the effects of vaccine, the effects on the ground. Remember that $1 billion is paid annually to those maimed and their families. That's a lot of money. It's a lot of damage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4N8...ature=youtu.be

Goat Rock Ukulele, your story proves nothing. Vaccines don't work. People often get the disease they were vaccinated for, or even get it from the vaccine itself. What that child should have had was comprehensive nutritional support for his immune system. It is tragic that he got polio. If you go and read pharmaceutically-sponsored research, and are awed by the authority with which it is delivered, you will end up dead, and so will your family. If you care about your kids, get smart about the immune system, support it with proper nutrition, the 90 essential nutrients, and let it build its antibodies. Do not submit them to a shot with a dozen toxins that have no place in medicine. That's not how healing works.

Here's Bill Gates admitting he's going to kill or maim three quarters of a million people. Of course this is his public estimate. The real number will be much higher.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...m-his-vaccine/

3. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

4. TopTop #153
    Finell
    Supporting Member

Hi Alexander,

I am writing this reply for the benefit of others, so they will not be mislead by your misinformation.

On what basis do you say, "Vaccines are exempt from phase 1 trials, human safety tests."? On what basis do you say, "The proposed coronavirus vaccine will skip both human AND animal testing. It is really flying blind. It will permanently rewrite the human genome."? What are your sources that substantiate these non-facts?

I understand that people can disagree about matters of opinion. But these are matters of fact. When you write about an important subject that affects people's health and lives, you owe it to your readers to be careful that your facts are correct.

Developed countries throughout the world require 3 phases of clinical trials to determine whether a vaccine candidate is safe and is effective in conferring immunity from the target pathogen, before a vaccine candidate is approved for general use. I am limiting this description to vaccines, as opposed to medicines.

1. Phase I, the first testing in humans, is a very small trial, often under 50 volunteers. Doctors administer a vaccine candidate to healthy volunteers, to determine whether the vaccine is safe and shows preliminary indications of an immune reaction.
    2. Phase II is also a small trial, perhaps 100 to 500 volunteers. Doctors continue to test for safety. They do broader testing of how well the vaccine confers immunity. The doctors also use this phase to optimize the vaccine's dosage. Sometimes phases I and II are combined. The purpose of these two phases is to assure that the the vaccine is sufficiently safe and effective to justify phase III trials on a much larger number of volunteers.
    3. Phase III trials typically require thousands of volunteers. A "gold standard" clinical trial is randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled.
    The first phase I trials of vaccine candidates against SARS-CoV-2 began in March. From what I have read in the news, over a dozen vaccine candidates, using several different vaccine mechanisms, are in phase I or phase II trials. The U.S., by the way, is not one of the leading countries in conducting these clinical trials.

From everything I have read, there is no plan to short-circuit the 3 phases of clinical trials in developing a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2. However, because of the urgency of the situation, the development of a vaccine, which includes clinical trials, is being performed as quickly as is prudent.

Further reading:

Quote Posted in reply to the post by amayon: View Post
    ...Vaccines are exempt from phase 1 trials, human safety tests. They kill, paralyze and brain damage hundreds of thousands per year, primarily children. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-15-2020 at 10:52 AM.

5. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

6. TopTop #154
    amayon

I apologize for being unclear. Vaccines are often exempted from placebo-controlled safety trials, which is the gold standard in medical science. In the test, two vaccinated groups are compared, or a vaccinated group is compared with one given the toxic adjuvant in the vaccine. Thus both groups suffer the same adverse effects, and the study concludes that "no significant difference in outcomes occurred between control and study groups." This is meaningless and provides no measure of safety. It is not a true safety test.The FDA often allows it for vaccines.

The timeline of safety testing for vaccines is often much too short for all the adverse reactions to become apparent, and those reactions that do crop up also are sometimes discredited as unrelated.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...ealth-part-iv/

Here is Bill Gates' Inovio vaccine, which will insert a piece of genetic material in the recipients' DNA, thus altering his or her genetic makeup. It is supposed to cause the recipients' cells to manufacture antibodies against the virus.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/04/06/a-...human-testing/

The mRNA-1273 vaccine forces the cell to produce proteins it would not normally produce. These are both another level of invasion of the body by hijacking cell functions and manipulating them artificially.

The dangers of these new vaccinations are catastrophically high, and given the rich history of fraud in the testing and delivery of vaccines I think they should be avoided. I would prefer not to have my genome rewritten by Bill Gates. I also doubt that my cells need to be raped into producing proper antibodies.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...d-the-vaccine/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Finell: View Post
    ...On what basis do you say, "Vaccines are exempt from phase 1 trials, human safety tests."? On what basis do you say, "The proposed coronavirus vaccine will skip both human AND animal testing. It is really flying blind. It will permanently rewrite the human genome."? What are your sources that substantiate these non-facts?...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-16-2020 at 11:50 AM.

7. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

8. TopTop #155
    Jude Iam

Thanks for extra clarity, Alex.

ALSO:
    VACCINE manufacturers are the ONLY industry legally protected from lawsuits (WHY?)
    https://www.newsmax.com/Health/Healt.../18/id/630901/

Additionally, Finell, $4 BILLION++ settlements paid out for VACCINE INJURIES (WHY?)
    https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/...es-and-deaths/

best, Jude
    I apologize for being unclear. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-16-2020 at 10:59 PM.

9. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

10. TopTop #156
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    VACCINE manufacturers are the ONLY industry legally protected from lawsuits (WHY?)
    'cuz that's all the republicans could get away with at the time. McConnell is trying really hard to extend that to a lot of other businesses. Holding corporations liable isn't something you can rely on from the government. No need to single out pharma as if it only makes sense as part of some cunning plan.

And there is a logical reason - though the logic is horribly flawed for other reasons. Their product benefits people, but anything medical has risks plus huge costs of development. So it's a carrot to keep them working.

11. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

12. TopTop #157
    Jude Iam

So, at this time, are there any other industries which are immune from law suits?

Regarding the "huge costs of development", my understanding is that US taxpayers foot the majority of that bill by funding universities, etc. which do the actual development. The results are then patented by corporations which sell the products and reap the profits. Their costs are basically marketing and advertising. True, to the best of your knowledge, or not?

Jude

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    'cuz that's all the republicans could get away with at the time. ...

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #158
    podfish

So, at this time,...
    no,not. But that's the best of my knowledge, which is of course limited. I have had some peripheral connection to people who are/were students, as well as in various parts of the field, both research and commercial, and none of it leads to any surprising conclusions. Academic institutions get public and private funding, have sometimes unsavory connections to profit-making businesses. Businesses have unsavory connections to government which they use to distort the purity of Adam Smith's system, run by invisible hands. And their shouldn't be a health-care "business" anyway. It's a horrible attempt to use techniques which do motivate people to certain ends to achieve other ends. The unintended side-effects aren't worth it.

but no, I don't see anything that you wouldn't expect would happen when you have a bunch of disparate people and organizations interacting, each with its own purposes. They're often cross-purposes, too, which makes it tough to implement a really solid conspiracy.

15. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

16. TopTop #159
    amayon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    ...They're often cross-purposes, too, which makes it tough to implement a really solid conspiracy.
    The "solid" conspiracy is the appearance of mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, and cancer viruses vaccines, which have as much place in medicine as razor blades have in pie. The "solid" conspiracy is that manufacturers are given special treatment in 1. not really safety testing their vaccines (they would fail), and 2. Indemnifying manufacturers from damages thereby done. What is there to miss? What would you call a pie-maker who is allowed to kill people with razor blades in pies? It is a criminal conspiracy. Your attitude that everything is random and chaotic and that you are smarter for knowing that, has in fact made you miss some really obvious things!

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #160
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

...What would you call a pie-maker who is allowed to kill people with razor blades in pies? It is a criminal conspiracy. ...
    If pie-makers were not allowed to kill people with razor blades, there would be no pie makers.

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #161
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    If pie-makers were not allowed to kill people with razor blades, there would be no pie makers.
    I thought it was the barber upstairs who killed people with razor blades, and the pie-maker used them as ingredients. I'm sure there was a documentary or something about that a couple of years ago, maybe with Johnny Depp or Angela Lansbury?? I forget the details.

21. Gratitude expressed by:

22. TopTop #162
    podfish

Your attitude that everything is random and chaotic and that you are smarter for knowing that, has in fact made you miss some really obvious things!
    that's a mischaracterization. This isn't a question of being 'smarter' -- the whole IQ thing is a conspiracy anyway by Alfred Binet and Robert Yerkes, and was developed as part of the same system that gave us Margaret Sanger and the Nazi social improvement regime.

You're missing something really obvious. I rarely dispute any of the bits of information (the facts) but instead am objecting to the context you put them in. That's the essence of what makes something a "conspiracy theory" - that it's a Alex-Jones-style array of pins connected by threads of yarn. The whole picture is not a fact. It's a conclusion, a theory that explains the context of the facts. To pick a less politically fraught example, the old PBS show 'Connections' also suffered from this human habit. There are many factors in play, their interaction results in certain outcomes. Many of the people are making conscious efforts to force a particular outcome, others are just unwitting players. Some of the conscious effort do bend things in the desired direction, others are counter-productive. It's helpful to focus on the individual misbehaviors and on the harmful parts of the system, but tying them all together as if it's a grand plan that should be opposed in toto is just distracting. And does not make the critics look smart, it makes them look gullible or at best over-imaginative.

23. TopTop #163
    Finell
    Supporting Member

Hi Alexander,

You were not unclear. You were perfectly clear. You clearly said the following:

• Vaccines are exempt from phase 1 trials.
    • Vaccines are exempt from human safety tests.
    • The proposed coronavirus vaccine will skip human testing.
    You have provided no substantiation for any of these statements. The sources that I cited in my reply to you refute each of these statements that you made.

You should publicly withdraw these statements because you admittedly have no factual basis for them.

Now you make the following new statement:
    "
    Vaccines are often exempted from placebo-controlled safety trials.
    " In fact, all of the reported phase 1 and phase 2 clinical trials on SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidates are placebo-controlled. The trials are described in detail at https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=COVID-19.

I apologize for being unclear. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-17-2020 at 09:42 PM.

24. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

25. TopTop #164
    Mayacaman

Mayacaman wrote:
    Ain’t no vaccine gonna come and “save” us. Quite
    the opposite -the “vaccination” will contain the microchip.

Mayacaman:

I am fairly new to WaccoBB.net. Do you actually believe this, or do you just post this stuff for amusement? Do you believe that a vaccination for the virus will contain a microchip?
    Steve Finnell,

I believe that the once famous Donovan, British pop singer from the 'Sixties had a Chorus in the song, "Season of the Witch" that ran, "You've got to pick up every stitch..." So here goes...

Somehow you failed to open the links that were embedded in the text that you included in your Question. Care to do that now, and get back to me and Comment on it...? Specifically this link:

Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 12:23 PM.

26. TopTop #165
    infojockey

Here's a little experiment everyone can do that illustrates suppression of the news. Do a Google search on the term "hydrochloroquine success" and then do the same search using Duck Duck Go. Let me know the results of the comparison.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-17-2020 at 09:38 PM.

27. TopTop #166
    infojockey

Microchips are too big to implant using any sort of needle under 1/8" inner diameter which syringe-needle combos are used principally in funeral homes for injecting quarts of formaldehyde into a corpse. Google "microchip" and click the Images tab and you'll see that they require an incision and a special insertion tool. They are NOT going to be inserted during routine vaccination. What you may get with the vaccine is bits of mouse or fetal tissue DNA which could mess with your immune system.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Ain’t no vaccine gonna come and “save” us. Quite
    the opposite -the “vaccination” will contain the microchip.

28. TopTop #167
    Dogenzip

Logical contradiction: if Vaccine manufacturers are legally protected from lawsuit, how come $4B+ settlements paid out in lawsuits?

29. TopTop #168
    Jude Iam

a special 'vaccine court' was established for settlements... don't recall the fine legal distinctions but that's the situation.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dogenzip: View Post
    Logical contradiction: if Vaccine manufacturers are legally protected from lawsuit, how come $4B+ settlements paid out in lawsuits?
    Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 12:23 PM.

30. TopTop #169
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by infojockey: View Post
    Here's a little experiment everyone can do that illustrates suppression of the news. Do a Google search on the term "hydrochloroquine success" and then do the same search using Duck Duck Go. Let me know the results of the comparison.
    By the same token, do a Google Search - but then again, don't...

-Do a DuckDuckGo & a "Gibiru" Search of the words: "CIA" , "Google" & see what you get...

Oh, & BTW {by the way} Use the Brave Browser while you're @ it...

31. TopTop #170
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by infojockey: View Post
    Microchips are too big to implant ...
    Technically true, given the old, out-dated technology. But Alas, Now they've got nano-tech "digital tattoos" that will do the job//:

Bill Gates, MIT Develop New ‘Tattoo ID’ to Check For Vaccinations

As tattoos continue to become more mainstreamed among certain demographics within society, it should come as little surprise that big pharma is keen to roll out this latest “wearable tech” solution.

To make sure that you’ve had all of your required doses of government mandated vaccines, scientists at MIT have created a new ink which can be embedded in the skin which can be read using a special infra-red smart phone camera app.

Futurism reports…

“The invisible “tattoo” accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots — tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light — that glows under infrared light. The pattern — and vaccine — gets delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar.”

The research groups findings were published this week in the journal Science Translational Medicine.

“In other words, they’ve found a covert way to embed the record of a vaccination directly in a patient’s skin rather than documenting it electronically or on paper — and their low-risk tracking system could greatly simplify the process of maintaining accurate vaccine records, especially on a larger scale.”

“In areas where paper vaccination cards are often lost or do not exist at all, and electronic databases are unheard of, this technology could enable the rapid and anonymous detection of patient vaccination history to ensure that every child is vaccinated,” said MIT researcher Kevin McHugh.

More interesting though is how useful this new technology will be from a corporate point of view, downstream tech such as this will make production and distribution more efficient upstream, as vaccine manufactures can more efficiently identify who needs which product.

Essentially, this is new tech which can allow public administrators, law enforcement and corporate employers, to check within seconds to make sure that you are “safe” to be around,” and do not pose ‘a danger to the rest of the community.’

Interestingly, the funding for this new vaccine tattoo technology has come from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded the team’s research.

“According to a Scientific American story, the project came about following a direct request from Microsoft founder Bill Gates himself, who has been personally involved in efforts to eradicate polio and measles through vaccinations.”

Using tattoos for the administration of vaccine products is not new however, and most likely MIT and the Gates family were inspired by a program started more than 10 years ago, in which a group of German scientists began work using tattoos on mice as means to deliver a new generation of experimental DNA vaccines, specifically with the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine.

It should be noted that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation have come under heavy criticism for an aggressive HPV vaccination “health project” in India, which according to local reports, has resulted in many young girls falling ill, including some deaths.

In 2009, several schools for tribal children in Khammam district in Telangana — then a part of undivided Andhra Pradesh — became sites for observation studies for a cervical cancer vaccine that was administered to thousands of girls aged between nine and 15. The girls were administered the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine in three rounds that year under the supervision of state health department officials. The vaccine used was Gardasil, manufactured by Merck. It was administered to around 16,000 girls in the district, many of whom stayed in state government-run hostels meant for tribal students.

Months later, many girls started falling ill and by 2010 five of them died. Two more deaths were reported from Vadodara, Gujarat, where an estimated 14,000 children studying in schools meant for tribal children were also vaccinated with another brand of HPV vaccine, Cervarix, manufactured by GSK. Earlier in the week, the Associated Press reported that scores of teenaged girls were hospitalised in a small town in northern Colombia with symptoms that parents suspect could be an adverse reaction to Gardasil.

Although large in scale, this tragic incident is just one of many documented events involving Gardasil, including numerous lawsuits (for example, see here and here) which were found in favor of the victims.

Could this technology be utilized by governments as an exclusionary tool, or as a mechanism for social engineering? Certainly he potential is there to streamline these two methods of ‘people management.’ Currently the US government is quietly implementing the REAL ID Act which now requires Americans to hold a biometric ID in order to travel on airplanes. US lawmakers have been pushing for this from the 1980s, when former Attorney General William French Smith had proposed to implement a ‘perfectly harmless national ID system’ for which another cabinet minister at the time also proposed to ‘tattoo a number on each American’s forearm.’ To some, this may seem like the stuff of science fiction, and yet it’s been openly discussed by government for decades.

Not surprisingly, the establishment press, funded by the transnational corporations like pharmaceutical firms Merck and GSK, along with government officials and departments, are actively campaigning to shut down any questions or queries into the safety of vaccines. Any dissent or skeptics are being labeled by media and government with the pejorative term, “anti-vaxers”. Mainstream publication Quartz gives the establishment’s argument against “anti-vaxers” here:

This connection is rejected by mainstream scientists. Andrew Wakefield, the source of this conspiracy theory, was struck off by the UK’s General Medical Council for acting dishonestly and irresponsibly, and his published research was retracted by The Lancet. Earlier this year, a study of over 650,000 children in Denmark concluded that there was no evidence of a connection between MMR and autism—even among children who were seen to be of heightened risk, such as those with autistic siblings. Still, Wakefield’s ideas continue to have enormous influence. A survey of 2,600 parents published in January by the Royal Society for Public Health shows that 21% of parents in the UK think MMR causes unwanted side effects and almost 10% of parents chose not to give their child the MMR vaccine, mainly because of fears about side effects.

Interestingly, to bolster there claim, they supply polling data derived from the pharmaceutical industrial complex itself:

In June, The Wellcome Trust published the results of a survey of over 140,000 people. Only 73% in Northern Europe (which includes the UK), 59% in Western Europe, and 40% in Eastern Europe agreed with the statement that vaccines are safe. The figure was 72% for the US. The WHO listed vaccine hesitancy as a top ten global health threat for 2019 and one that “threatens to reverse progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases.”

However, there are numerous sources of independent research and data which is now available that indicates how the over prescription of vaccines can pose a serious health risk.

One recent study by Neil Z. Miller entitled, Combining Childhood Vaccines at One Visit Is Not Safe, outlines a clear pattern of risk, particularly with regards to the over-administering of vaccines to young children.

Numerous other studies have been published which delineate the risks involved with over-vaccination, some of their findings are summarized here
    Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 12:26 PM.

32. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

33. TopTop #171
    Mayacaman

Just in case you might have missed some of the words (above) I will highlight them in red:

To make sure that
    you’ve had all of your required doses of government mandated vaccines, scientists at MIT have created a new ink which can be embedded in the skin which can be read using a special infra-red smart phone camera app.

“In other words, they’ve found a covert way to embed the record of a vaccination directly in a patient’s skin rather than documenting it electronically or on paper — and their low-risk tracking system could greatly simplify the process of maintaining accurate vaccine records, especially on a larger scale.”

Essentially, this is new tech which can allow public administrators, law enforcement and corporate employers, to check within seconds to make sure that you are “safe” to be around,” and do not pose ‘a danger to the rest of the community.’

Interestingly, the funding for this new vaccine tattoo technology has come from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which funded the team’s research.

“According to a Scientific American story, the project came about following a direct request from Microsoft founder Bill Gates himself, who has been personally involved in efforts to eradicate polio and measles through vaccinations.”

Get that?

And What was the date of this article?

December 23, 2019
    By 21wire

Watch this trailer for the independent film Vaxxed II:

Vaxxed II: The People's Truth | Official Trailer | 2019

Here's the Queue @ VAXXED TV

Last edited by Mayacaman; 08-31-2020 at 02:56 AM.

34. Gratitude expressed by:

35. TopTop #172
    rossmen

Disparaging the us pharmaceutical industry is easy. The defense is that we have the most/best/legal/illegal drugs in the world. Cheapest and most expensive too. The problem is when government forces us to take them. Industry loves government. Forget invisible hand, take care of you're own health, and hope the heavy hand doesn't strike you down for being an uppity monkey in the cage.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 12:29 PM.

36. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

37. TopTop #173
    rossmen

Monkey court, we pay the bill. You want some money for getting harmed by vaccine? First be dead or permanently disabled, then get a really good lawyer.

38. Gratitude expressed by:

39. TopTop #174
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by rossmen: View Post
    Disparaging the us pharmaceutical industry is easy...
    Bravo, rossmen. Spoken like a true Citizen //:
    Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2020 at 12:30 PM.

40. TopTop #175
    sharingwisdom

Researchers rush to start Moderna coronavirus vaccine trial w/o usual animal testing. https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/11/...nimal-testing/
    https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...l-testing.html

CAUGHT ON CAMERA: W.H.O Scientists Question Safety Of Vaccines at World Health Organization’s two-day Global Vaccine Safety Summit in Dec. ‘19
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2IujhTdCLE
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...fety-problems/
    Among other discussion points, attendees admitted that:

• Vaccines can be fatal.
    • The design of safety studies makes it difficult to spot problems.
    • Safety monitoring is inadequate.
    • Vaccine adjuvants increase risk.
    Hi Alexander,

You were not unclear. You were perfectly clear. You clearly said the following:

• Vaccines are exempt from phase 1 trials.
    • Vaccines are exempt from human safety tests.
    • The proposed coronavirus vaccine will skip human testing.
    .... The trials are described in detail at https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=COVID-19.

Last edited by Barry; 05-19-2020 at 09:49 AM.

41. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

42. TopTop #176
    sharingwisdom

No contradiction at all. It's Called VAERS and is taxpayer funded. We pay for Big Pharmas major mistakes. So convenient! It started in 1986 under the Reagan Administration so that Big Pharma vaccine corporations would have NO liability. The corporations were being sued so much that they threatened the gov't not produce them.

So Reagan gave them what they wanted. If they have NO liability, why do they need the gold standard to test? They don't! Because that takes at least 20 yrs. There has been NO independent study of vax vs unvax populations and effects by the CDC or its agencies.

Over $4 Billion have been paid out by VAERS in 2019 alone according to the DOJ Report on Vaccine Court Reveals https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/4-billion-and-growing-u-s-payouts-for-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths-keep-climbing/

And in fact, the CDC and DHHS was sued 2 years ago and lost. The media just hid that away like they do so often for inconvenient truths. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300712629.html

And if you use other search engines that are not run by google, which scrubbs anything that doesn't support their Big Corporation agenda, you might find some real truthful information. Remember that censorship is bigger than the McCarthy era at this point.

43. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

44. TopTop #177
    Mayacaman

Check out this article – well ahead of the wave ->

Bill Gates & the Coronavirus Conspiracy

- Shawn Paul Melville
    January 27, 2020

Bill Gates Foundation, Rothschild Vanguard & Blackrock / China manufacture Wuhan Coronavirus outbreak by funding both the creation of the virus and the vaccine. Bill Gates is the New World Order’s equivalent of a chief science officer. As such, his top priority is depopulation. His stated method is vaccines.

Bill is walking in his fathers' footsteps {fathers, Plural, Ed. ] who was also tasked with depopulation while head of Planned Parenthood (47). A proud legacy of eugenicists. [ Re: "Eugenics" Must See; text here. Ed. ]

On January 9, 2020, the UN announced that the Wuhan Coronavirus had a lot of similarities to SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) and MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome).

45. TopTop #178
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

46. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

47. TopTop #179
    Jude Iam

so, barry, we trust that you and your children will be at the front of the line to get your vaccinations, right? jude

48. Gratitude expressed by:

49. TopTop #180
    caromia333

My NASA scientist friend and her brilliant IT husband have built the largest database of vaccine injuries and deaths.
    Their son became autistic right after his vaccination.

We still don't have a vaccine for HIV - it takes years to develop an effective vaccine that won't seriously injure or kill people. And since Bill Gates is leading the cause and his long time relationship with Monsanto makes his work in this field suspect. I would question anything they come up with.

so, barry, we trust that you and your children will be at the front of the line to get your vaccinations, right? jude

50. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: