Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #61
    infojockey

Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

Those are two excellent documentaries. I've seen the first and will watch the second this evening. As far as D. Trump and nationalism go, I tend to see him more as an actual small 'r' republican as in traditional anti-monarchist, anti-feudalist republicanism, given official birth during the Enlightenment but with roots stretching back to Cromwell and beyond to the many peasant uprisings and the Dutch Diggers. Monarchies have been hated throughout history. The aristocracy knows this, they know they are parasitic, like the mafia knows it is parasitic, but they do it anyway.

So back to republicanism - republicans (Whigs, Ghibelines, Hohenstauffen factions) were able to abstract into principle the inchoate rage of the exploited feudal peasantry into various ideas about 'the rights of man', the stuff that our Declaration of Independence is made from. Much of this idea nexus was propagated by the merchant class who wanted autonomous manufacture. This was the true cause of the American Revolution, the desire to profit from the creation of goods as well as the trading of goods.

The aristocracy controlled great swaths of farm land (latifundism) and monopolies or 'patents' over various manufacturing industries. With some difficulty, they controlled the trades guilds, which guilds chaffed to find their own markets with their own pricing structures, to the point of creating secret societies and fomenting revolution. They hated the aristocracy and the aristocracy's controllers and handlers known as the Catholic Church. These social elements who wanted the freedom to create wealth without tax or tithe became republicans. So today you have within the Republican Party USA, actual republicans vs. usurper oligarchs, the same factions that republicanism traditionally wished to destroy.

This is how I would describe the schism in the Republican party today. Yes, the oligarchs are globalist, have no allegiance to a cultural grouping or cultural nation state, and the populists are patriots, have an allegiance to the the nation state and the advantage of federation of states over monopolist globalism. With monopoly you have the danger that error will bring down the whole enchilada. With federation of autonomous states voluntarily associating for trade, defense, whatever, you have the safety net of error in one state becoming a teaching aid for the others and not destroying everything.

For example, the Soviet Union was a forced union and in 1989 we saw what a chimera it was as its constituent republics immediately sought autonomy. The monopoly failed catastrophically and its former colonies (satellites) are now independent nations states looking to the welfare of its unique peoples. I'm all for helping monopoly to fail. I think that the UN is such a monopoly in waiting.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    While I strenuously disagree with you, Walter, about the actuality of Donald J. Trump being the populist savior on a white horse {the "Q" theory) That sentence "Wall st. globalists, at their highest levels, have no problem whatsoever with environmentalism...." is so true. ...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #62
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    this is I think correct, it's one of the few posts that takes both views. Sure, there are a shockingly small number of people or groups with outsized influence. There's also the anthill effect - literally billions of independent agents, who may be quite constrained but whose behavior and decisions still create complex outcomes that have enormous impact. Remember, the guys at the top may be smarter than you, but they're not as smart as they think they are.

Of course, one must consider the Realm of Nature. I don't deny that Realm; in fact that is where I dwell... I think that i am able to see the bigger picture -the one from Above. Certainly, in the eyes of the Creator, the sum total of the "plutes" are no more than an ant hill.

Nevertheless this 'virus' was not spontaneously generated out of sloppy, unsanitary conditions in a wet-market in Wuhan, China. It did not come from Nature.
    Walter Alter, aka "infojockey" is correct (above) when he states :

Quote "This is a Kissinger-Rockefeller neocon globalist Wall St./City of London feudalist financier oligarch operation top to bottom. The 5 day delay between coronavirus infection and symptoms means that this is a weapons grade bio-warfare agent. China had nothing to do with this other than being the patsy and their economy knocked to the mat for being a threat to the banker-controlled 3rd World loan sharking mafia extortion apparat.
    A very important point: "The 5 day delay between coronavirus infection and symptoms means that this is a weapons grade bio-warfare agent."

Yes, that is a very telling, and important point. Open up the link. The truth of it is borne out by much evidence:

One has to dig deep to find the pay-dirt in that ^^ pile.

Keep hitting the "More Results" Bar
    @ the foot of the page.

Read.

Study.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #63
    ray50sfo

Last edited by Barry; 04-16-2020 at 12:22 PM.

6. TopTop #64
    cyberanvil

Nevertheless this 'virus' was not spontaneously generated out of sloppy, unsanitary conditions in a wet-market in Wuhan, China. It did not come from Nature.

This is no surprise to those who follow China's aggressive pursuit of all forms of military weapons. It is part of China's
    “new domains of warfare.”

Last edited by Barry; 04-16-2020 at 12:22 PM.

7. TopTop #65
    Shandi

Thank you for sharing the painfully intimate details of what you suffered while incarcerated in the "Langley-Porter" CIA drug experiment facility. I'm glad you made it out alive and in one piece mentally, if not emotionally. How could anyone go through this, and not be damaged?

But here you are, trying to share information that's too frightening to be believed. The result is rejection for the "protection" of the status quo.

Front runners are always a target. Be safe!

You guys may mock this one ( i ) but I stand upon my Confession:...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-16-2020 at 12:14 PM.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #66
    Shandi

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Rashid Buttar EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy

If you have any doubts about Covid19, you may want to watch this before it's removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbY...ature=youtu.be

10. TopTop #67
    django

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Rashid Buttar EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    If you have any doubts about Covid19, you may want to watch this before it's removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbY...ature=youtu.be
    Next News Network was founded by radical Zionist Gary Franchi as an alternative news source. This source has strong pro-Israel bias and right wing bias with American politics. (D. Van Zandt 11/8/2016)

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #68
    wisewomn

13. TopTop #69
    Goat Rock Ukulele

This guy sets off my Nutjob, BS detector.

If you have any doubts about Covid19, you may want to watch this before it's removed....
    Last edited by Barry; 04-21-2020 at 11:07 AM.

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

15. TopTop #70
    caromia333

Dr. Buttar's furious and often inarticulate rambling was disconcerting to say the least.

He lost all credibility when he demanded that everyone should get behind Trump, PERIOD.

I don't understand why a health professional would back a president who is openly gutting ALL environmental health
    regulations, who has put criminal polluters in positions of power in the EPA and just suspended all regulations during the COVID crisis. They are allowing unprecedented levels of mercury, lead, hundreds of carcinogenic chemicals into the air, water and soil. Clearly Buttar doesn't read or is a charlatan (as the lawsuits against him --- published by another reader indicate).

Trump has championed big business and the billionaire class like no one before him. Here's a short video I made about the 95 regulations that have been rolled back under Trump. He is a polluters wet dream ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUWVOpZlcPE&t=5s

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Goat Rock Ukulele: View Post
    This guy sets off my Nutjob, BS detector.

16. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

17. TopTop #71
    infojockey

Yep, we ain't free from the taint of who created this Frankenstein virus. The likelihood that the CIA-protected oligarchs set this loose in Wuhan as a false flag is pretty high. They benefit from blunting China's global power grab and their lackeys and bootlicks in the Democratic Party USA benefit as well. We see them trying to prolong the pandemic as long as possible to do as much harm to Trump as possible, which makes them into blood sucking brain eating undead in my book. Utterly vicious "ends justify the means" death camp overlords. Hydrochloroquine is going to stop the pandemic in its tracks and it will fall short of the election timetable, meanwhile the facts we are discussing come out and get Trump re-elected. This is why I fear that something else will have to be launched by them between now and the election - a more virulent mutation, WWIII, false flag assasination of one of their own, you name it, their wrecking crews are creative when it comes to demolition.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-21-2020 at 11:09 AM.

18. Gratitude expressed by:

19. TopTop #72
    infojockey

Well then, you better hope that hand waving about source somehow keeps the curious from determining the validity of the material for themselves. I'm always suspicious when a source is impugned rather than debating the evidence they present. It's an attempt to stave off debate because, either you think your people are weak headed and unable to analyze for truth or you think that their material might have explanatory power that is compelling towards defection. What you do here is analogous to killing the message bearer because he bears bad news. That act makes the news more believable.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-21-2020 at 11:10 AM.

20. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

21. TopTop #73
    infojockey

Buttar is neither the source nor the cause of non-mainstream interpretations on the origins of the virus. He is merely one of dozens of online comentators who have seen facts and interpretations that challenge what we are being fed by factions with a political agenda. Hydrochloroquine is rapidly being adopted as a lifesaving treatment for covid 19 around the world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...n-chloroquine/
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0409140015.htm
    https://reason.com/2020/03/30/fda-ap...reat-covid-19/
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...available.html
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...w4y-story.html
    https://kval.com/news/local/oregon-o...lities-prisons
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ments-for-drug

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wisewomn: View Post
    Last edited by Barry; 04-21-2020 at 11:10 AM.

22. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

23. TopTop #74
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by infojockey: View Post
    Well then, you better hope that hand waving about source somehow keeps the curious from determining the validity of the material for themselves. I'm always suspicious when a source is impugned rather than debating the evidence they present. It's an attempt to stave off debate because, either you think your people are weak headed and unable to analyze for truth or you think that their material might have explanatory power that is compelling towards defection. What you do here is analogous to killing the message bearer because he bears bad news. That act makes the news more believable.
    that can be true. I remember (sort of..) the days when some great writers were published in Playboy because more conventional outlets wouldn't publish them. Right, that was why that magazine was popular. But that choice of medium didn't enhance their credibility.
    You can make an analogous case about some outlier's claims: they end up in a medium mixed in with a bunch of low-credibility and exploitive other content because the MSM won't publish them. Analogous, maybe, but not convincing.

24. Gratitude expressed by:

25. TopTop #75
    Shandi

"I have never known any government to put the best interests of its people first, and this COVID-19 pandemic is no exception." - John Rutherford

"Now this isn’t intended to be a debate over whether COVID-19 is a legitimate health crisis or a manufactured threat. Such crises can—and are—manipulated by governments in order to expand their powers. As such, it is possible for the virus to be both a genuine menace to public health and a menace to freedom.
    Yet we can’t afford to overlook the fact that governments the world over, including the U.S. government, have unleashed untold horrors upon the world in the name of global conquest, the acquisition of greater wealth, scientific experimentation, and technological advances, all packaged in the guise of the greater good.

While the U.S. government is currently looking into the possibility that the novel coronavirus spread from a Chinese laboratory rather than a market, the virus could just as easily have been created by the U.S. government or one of its allies.

After all, grisly experiments, barbaric behavior and inhumane conditions have become synonymous with the U.S. government, which has meted out untold horrors against humans and animals alike." John Rutherford

https://www.rutherford.org/publicati...ads_commentary

Buttar is neither the source nor the cause of non-mainstream interpretations on the origins of the virus. He is merely one of dozens of online comentators who have seen facts and interpretations that challenge what we are being fed by factions with a political agenda. Hydrochloroquine is rapidly being adopted as a lifesaving treatment for covid 19 around the world.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...n-chloroquine/
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0409140015.htm
    https://reason.com/2020/03/30/fda-ap...reat-covid-19/
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...available.html
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronav...w4y-story.html
    https://kval.com/news/local/oregon-o...lities-prisons
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ments-for-drug

26. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

27. TopTop #76
    podfish

"I have never known any government to put the best interests of its people first, and this COVID-19 pandemic is no exception." - John Rutherford
    that may be technically true. It's not a jumping-off place to the opposite position, though - that no government ever acts in the best interests of its people.

Who would ever be such a Pollyanna to think otherwise, when a government is made up of people kinda like the ones you know. Would you expect anyone, maybe not even your sainted mother, to reliably act only in your own best interest? It's an unfair and unreasonable standard. Usually mothers, and often government, can do some really beneficial things. That said, I'd prefer if all the world's governments were run by saintly mothers instead of the kind of mothers who seem to gravitate to power...

28. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

29. TopTop #77
    django

On the contrary, Hydrochloroquine is rapidly being shown to be ineffective as a lifesaving treatment for covid 19 around the world.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/healt...udy/index.html
    https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2
    Last edited by Barry; 04-22-2020 at 03:13 PM.

30. Gratitude expressed by:

31. TopTop #78
    Mayacaman

British Medical Journal : WHO swine flu advisers had drug company ties
    By Tiffany O'Callaghan June 04, 2010

Almost exactly one year ago, the World Health Organization (WHO) announced that the swine flu outbreak had reached global pandemic proportions. The announcement, made on June 11, 2009, spurred governments to order huge stocks of vaccines and prompted broad public health initiatives around the globe. And while we can all be grateful that swine flu didn’t claim as many lives as once feared, a new joint investigation conducted by the British Medical Journal (BMJ) and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism in London, points out that many of the top advisers to the WHO had ties to pharmaceutical companies manufacturing the highly-demanded vaccines — huge stockpiles of which now sit unused — and raises questions about global public health protocol in the face of future pandemics.

As the investigation points out, three of the scientists advising the WHO had ties to Roche, who make oseltamivir, or GlaxoSmithKline, manufacturers of zanamivir. Yet while these affiliations had been openly declared in previous academic work, Deborah Cohen and Philip Carter, co-authors of the investigation, point out that no such affiliations were publicly presented by the WHO.

The investigation points to several inconsistencies with regard to the WHO’s policy on transparency, including the fact that the international body has not released the identities of 16 members of an Emergency Committee formed last year expressly to tackle swine flu. As Cohen and Carter write:

“The identities of its 16 members are unknown outside WHO. This secret committee has guided WHO pandemic policy since then—including deciding when to judge that the pandemic is over… WHO says it has to keep the identities secret to protect the scientists from being influenced or targeted by industry. In a phone call to the BMJ/The Bureau in March, WHO spokesperson Gregory Hartl explained: ‘Our general principle is we want to protect the committee from outside influences.'”

WHO officials have dismissed criticism of adviser affiliations as conspiracy theories and expressed some incredulity regarding the intense level of scrutiny that has arisen in the absence of a more devastating pandemic. As the investigation points out, addressing the U.S. Centers for Disease Control earlier this year, Dr. Margaret Chan, the director general of the WHO, said:

“WHO anticipated close scrutiny of its decisions, but we did not anticipate that we would be accused, by some European politicians, of having declared a fake pandemic on the advice of experts with ties to the pharmaceutical industry and something personal to gain from increased industry profits.”

In an editorial accompanying the investigative report, Fiona Godlee, the BMJ’s editor in chief, suggests that the WHO’s credibility has been “badly damaged” and says that forthcoming reports from European Commission, the European Parliament, and other national organizations will expand the scrutiny to other public health bodies that governed policy for the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. She also calls for the WHO to be prompt in publishing its own report, disclosing all affiliations and pledging to enforce more strict policies with regard to conflict of interest going forward.

Godlee sums up the editorial this way:

“In a briefing at the end of last year, a spokesperson for WHO said, ‘Given the discrepancy between what was expected [from the pandemic] and what has happened, a search for ulterior motives on the part of WHO and its scientific advisers is understandable, though without justification.’ The implication is that, had there been a huge death toll, the process behind WHO’s decision making would not have been subject to such scrutiny. This is almost certainly true. But it does not mean that we are wrong to ask hard questions. Neither does it make the answers we have found any less troubling. And nor does it remove from WHO the urgent need to restore its credibility and public trust before the next pandemic comes along.”

Read the full investigative report here.

Read Godlee’s editorial here.

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...985009,00.html

32. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

33. TopTop #79
    Mayacaman

Bill Gates is Setting the Stage for the Mark of the Beast

Scott Keisler - April 20, 2020

In 2016 a powerful confab of globalists converged at the UN headquarters in New York, New York to launch a global initiative called ID2020. The vision of ID2020 is ostensibly to advocate "for ethical, privacy-protecting approaches to digital ID"(1) and to provide IDs for "over 1 billion people worldwide (who) do not have access to any form of identification."(2)

The Rockefeller Foundation provided the seed money for the ambitious ID project and continues to be an ongoing supporter of ID2020’s work.(3) The project's other founding members include Gavi The Vaccine Alliance, Microsoft, Accenture and IDEO.org.(4) The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gave $750 million to set up the aforementioned Gavi in 1999 and "the (Gates) Foundation is a key Gavi partner in vaccine market shaping."(5) Thus between Microsoft and The Gates Foundation ID2020 has been operating under the guiding hand of Bill Gates from the onset.

ID2020 seeks "to leverage immunization as an opportunity to establish digital identity"(6) and to "provide a unique digital identity to everyone on the planet."(7) Of course all this will be done, we are told, with the utmost respect for personal privacy, security and choice.(8) After all, "Participation in the modern economy, the ability to buy and sell, attain employment, healthcare, social services and more are virtually impossible without a digital identity."(9)(emphasis added)

So basically Bill Gates has adopted as his personal mission the task of enrolling every single person on the planet in a global ID database. And vaccines are the vehicle through which this will be accomplished.

Last week Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. penned a scathing article exposing Bill Gates for what he really is,

"Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vaccination ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control of global health policy."(10)

Kennedy continues,

"In 2010, when Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO, he said 'We must make this the decade of vaccines.'"(11)
    And,

"In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI, and PATH, Gates funds a private pharmaceutical company that manufactures vaccines and is donating $50 million to 12 pharmaceutical companies to speed up development of a coronavirus vaccine."(12)

If you aren't familiar with the atrocities that have been committed around the globe by Bill Gates in the name of vaccination and population control Kennedy gives a concise overview here.

Some readers may not know that Bill Gates' father was on the Board of Planned Parenthood(13), the abortion provider that was founded on racist principles and eugenics. For the Gateses culling the earth of useless eaters is a generational enterprise. (See Gates endorsing Death Panels here.)

On March 19, 2020 Bill Gates took to Reddit to propose a digital certificate to identify those who have received the Covid19 vaccination.(14) Vaccination recipients, according to Gates, can be given a "quantum dot tattoo"(15), which is "a bit of dye that is invisible to the naked eye" but that can be seen with infrared light.(16) The tattoo would store a digital file that could be read with a scanner or a smartphone.(17) This quantum dot tattoo was developed at MIT and funded by...guess who?(18)

It doesn't take too much imagination to see the convergence of a mandatory vaccination and a mandatory global digital ID here(19) - a present from the Globalists that would eventually be required to buy and sell in the Brave New post Covid19 World.(19)

On March 26, 2020 Microsoft filed Patent WO/2020/060606 (note that last number) which uses 'body activity' to authorize and verify cryptocurrency transactions.(20) Examples of body activity include "brain wave, pulse rate or body heat radiation".(21)

Cryptocurrency is block-chain oriented and could very well serve as the currency in the coming global cashless society.

It's interesting that the name of the initiative in view is ID2020. Not ID2019, ID2021 or ID2025. It is also curious that Dr. Anthony Fauci of The White House's Coronavirus Task Force said in 2017, almost prophetically, "There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases."(22)
    It's almost as if this was all planned some time ago.

Fauci "serves as a member of the Leadership Council for the Global Vaccine Action Plan developed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Health Organization, UNICEP and Fauci’s own NIAID — the plan that calls for a 'Decade of Vaccines' to spread far and wide, all around the globe."(23) Bill Gates "has a multi-million dollar relationship with Dr. Fauci."(24) Suffice it to say the connections between Gates and Fauci are extensive (see here). And here is Dr. Fauci very clearly giving the Masonic Hidden Hand gesture at a recent White House press conference for the whole world to see.

Was Fauci making an announcement to 'enlightened' initiates around the world?

Bill Gates with Dr. Anthony Fauci

Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666. Revelation 13:16-18

I'm not saying this is the Mark of the Beast but the groundwork and infrastructure are definitely being laid.

1. https://id2020.org/faq
    2. Ibid.
    3. https://id2020.org/alliance
    4. Ibid.
    5. https://www.gavi.org/operating-model/gavis-partnership-model/bill-melinda-gates-foundation
    6. https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines
    7. https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-universal-digital-identification-and-you?amp
    8. https://id2020.org/faq
    9. https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-universal-digital-identification-and-you?amp
    10. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/government-corruption/gates-globalist-vaccine-agenda-a-win-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/
    11. Ibid.
    12. Ibid.
    13. https://magazine.washington.edu/feature/the-immense-impact-of-bill-gates-sr/
    14. https://amp.reddit.com/r/China_Flu/comments/flja0e/bill_gates_purposes_digital_certificate_of_whos/
    15. https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/03/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/
    16. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/invisible-ink-could-reveal-whether-kids-have-been-vaccinated/
    17. Ibid.
    18. https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/03/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/
    19. https://banned.video/watch?id=5da4c433392c2e0019afaae6
    20. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO
    21. https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTCLAIMS
    22. https://huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e8a0548c5b6e7d76c65c8a4
    23. https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/11/bill-gates-anthony-fauci-unelected-destroyers-free/
    24. https://nationalfile.com/president-trump-vs-bill-gates-on-treatment-fauci-has-a-100-million-conflict-of-interest/
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 05-21-2020 at 04:56 PM.

34. Gratitude expressed by:

35. TopTop #80
    Mayacaman

I would like to call the Readers' attention to the use of the phrase "conspiracy theory" by the World Health Organization in discrediting the very real and substantive critical journalism that was published in 2010 by the British Medical Journal. Everyone should take note & consider the implications of this; to wit: in the contemporary climate of thick intellectual darkness that exists on both sides of the "pond" calling something a "conspiracy theory" is all that is needed to rebuke & contain the information and to discredit BOTH the contents AND the Source.

Question: So, in the end, what is a "conspiracy theory" to the likes of Globalist, ONE World institutions like the WHO - and to Corporate-fascist institutions like the Center for Disease Control ?

Answer: Anything that disturbs their credibility or their ability to do business as usual, and profit from their unsavory - yet very real - business connections with Big Pharma.

36. Gratitude expressed by:

37. TopTop #81
    infojockey

Whenever anyone tries to raise the specter of "conspiracy" to discredit a line of reasoning, I simply invoke the nationally televised 1975 US Senate Church Committee hearings into various illegal mind manipulation black ops the CIA has been carrying out since the mid 50's. I think the catalyst for that sort of "research" was the US Korean War POW's returning from North Korean imprisonment with reports of extreme "reeducation" sessions in the prison camps, the most extreme case being the creation of hypno programmed "Manchurian Candidates".

Point being that the Committee uncovered a real ding dong ongoing conspiracy, the upshot being that conspiracies on the part of governments cannot be denied, cannot be denigrated as a reality. Anyone here think that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone assassin? Didn't think so. You are a conspiracy nut in the minds of those who have a shit ton of lies to keep covered up. So next time someone tries to diss your opinion as a conspiracy theory, Tell them to Google the Church Committee. There is a lengthy Wikipedia page dedicated to the matter and it is chock full of truth.

I would like to call the Readers' attention to the use of the phrase "conspiracy theory" by the World Health Organization in discrediting the very real and substantive critical journalism that was published in 2010 by the British Medical Journal. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-01-2020 at 02:02 PM.

38. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

39. TopTop #82
    markwjam

Yes, the CIA decades ago started using the term "conspiracy theory" to discredit anything they didn't want taken seriously"

I would like to call the Readers' attention to the use of the phrase "conspiracy theory" by the World Health Organization in discrediting the very real and substantive critical journalism that was published in 2010 by the British Medical Journal. Everyone should take note & consider the implications of this; to wit: in the contemporary climate of thick intellectual darkness that exists on both sides of the "pond" calling something a "conspiracy theory" is all that is needed to rebuke & contain the information and to discredit BOTH the contents AND the Source.

Question: So, in the end, what is a "conspiracy theory" to the likes of Globalist, ONE World institutions like the WHO - and to Corporate-fascist institutions like the Center for Disease Control ?

Answer: Anything that disturbs their credibility or their ability to do business as usual, and profit from their unsavory - yet very real - business connections with Big Pharma.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-02-2020 at 01:07 PM.

40. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

41. TopTop #83
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by markwjam: View Post
    Yes, the CIA decades ago started using the term "conspiracy theory" to discredit anything they didn't want taken seriously"
    Yes, Mark, That is so true. Here: I posted this link at the beginning of this thread:

the origin of the term "conspiracy theory"

(Keep Hitting the "More Results" Bar
    @ the foot of the page.)

Read.

The other side of the equation is that once the cat was out of the bag, concerning the truth that there actually was a "conspiracy" to kill the president, the C.I.A., in the wake of the initial, discerning, critical analyses of the Warren Commission Report, began running their own disinformation campaign, & created a cottage industry in churning out bogus paperback “conspiracy theories” on the subject of the Kennedy assassination. Later, they made the saying “Oh, that's just another conspiracy theory” a common figure of speech.

And that is one reason why one must always be wary of "conspiracy theories" and weigh them with more than a grain of salt. To this day, the C.I.A. & M.I.6. & other intelligence agencies around the globe engage in manufacturing disinformation...

42. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

43. TopTop #84
    geomancer

Anybody on this thread think COVID-19 is a hoax? Asking for a friend.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...g-ers-n1201446

44. TopTop #85
    infojockey

https://vimeo.com/415224627

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post

45. TopTop #86
    geomancer

My dude, a simple yes or no would be sufficient. A dead link leaves me wondering . . .

46. TopTop #87
    infojockey

Yes or no would have been a short answer, but cut and paste is pretty short too, lol. My answer is somewhat yes, but not so much a hoax as a conspiracy to put billions of dollars into big pharma's bank account. The virus is real and is a killer, no question. But whoever comes up with the vaccine is going to make very big bank, particularly if getting vaccinated is mandated by law or the next global outbreak is worse and the UN is given enforcement powers in violation of national sovereignty.

Bill Gates is talking about restrictions on your civil rights if you are not issued a certificate of vaccination. It's a police state wet dream. It is also no mystery that Fauci funneled $3+ million from the US biowarfare research station at Ft. Detrich to the Wuhan Virus Institute, so he's up to his ears in the shite as you will see in the video.

Here's a working link to the video - https://plandemicmovie.com/

NBC News: 'What are we doing this for?': Doctors are fed up with conspiracies ravaging ERs
    Last edited by Barry; 05-08-2020 at 12:07 PM.

47. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

48. TopTop #88
    Glia

Here's my take on the situation: no, COVID-19 and the pandemic in general are not hoaxes. The credible evidence leads me to the conclusion that it is a naturally-occurring virus normally found in a particular genus of bats living in south China, not genetically engineered or man-made.
    However, the pandemic and all of the associated issues opens the door wide open to "disaster capitalism" and people who are up to no good. It is just what they have been planning for. Naomi "Miss Shock" Klein predicted this a while back.

49. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

50. TopTop #89
    occihoff

It's just a matter of trying to figure out which conspiracies are real. Then there's the conspiracies to convince people that such and such are conspiracies! Oy!

Whenever anyone tries to raise the specter of "conspiracy" to discredit a line of reasoning, I simply invoke the nationally televised 1975 US Senate Church Committee hearings into various illegal mind manipulation black ops the CIA has been carrying out since the mid 50's. ...

51. Gratitude expressed by:

52. TopTop #90
    Jude Iam

I agree with your general points, differing on your conclusion is that Covid 19 is naturally occurring; the exact biowarfare origin and accidental or intentional release remains unknown but likely., as far as i'm concerned.
    Just 'coincidence' that for YEARS U.S. million$$$ funded the biowarfare lab in Wuhan?!

Created catastrophes still result in real deaths, so it's not "either or" but "both, and".
    Jude

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Glia: View Post
    Here's my take on the situation: no, COVID-19 and the pandemic in general are not hoaxes. The credible evidence leads me to the conclusion that it is a naturally-occurring virus normally found in a particular genus of bats living in south China, not genetically engineered or man-made.
    However, the pandemic and all of the associated issues opens the door wide open to "disaster capitalism" and people who are up to no good. It is just what they have been planning for. Naomi "Miss Shock" Klein predicted this a while back.