Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  • Thread Tools
  1. TopTop #421
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"


    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

  3. TopTop #422
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Some conspiracy theories are tin foil hat, some actually reveal the covert rat lines of influence that are kept secret from society. The former are often played up by the latter in order to delegitimize various investigative reports and the idea of conspiracy itself. Conspiracy research is a legitimate form of digging up the back story and revealing shit that the bad guys don't want revealed. This is why we have WHISTLEBLOWERS and INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM. Snowden revealed massive spying and data hoarding on citizens. Deny the data he revealed at your peril. Wikileaks provides the source data for all its revelations, usually secret policy reports, hacked data, whistleblower data, etc., ALL with source documentation. Then there is the 1975 Senate Church Cpommittee hearings that revealed massive secret CIA population and mind control programs, previously decried as "conspiracy theories", shown to be actual fact by the hearings. You believe Oswald shot JFK, I got a bridge to sell you. The Occupy Wall St. movement was unleashed precisely because Wall St. banks operate secretly to subject the 3rd World to grinding chronic poverty with IMF and World Bank loan "conditionalities" or collateral, which is nothing more than raw materials extortion, that usually require a dictatorship to carry out. No one should trust any bureaucratic governmental or corporate entity ever.

    By the way - the radical left is under the control of the fascist internationale, has been since Operation Gladio put the CIA in charge of the Baader Meinhoff and Brigada Rossa radicals in the 1970's resulting in the assassination of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro by those useful tools.-

    https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Operatio...coups_in_Italy.

    Subsequently Moro was kidnapped and murdered.
    The Senate commission investigating Gladio and the terrorist bombings suspected the CIA and the Italian military secret service to have organised the abduction and murder of Moro. It therefore reopened the case but found that almost all files on the Moro kidnapping and murder had mysteriously disappeared from the archives of the Ministry of the Interior. The final 370-page report of the commission concluded in 1995 that, ‘It emerges without the shadow of a doubt that elements of the CIA started in the second half of the 1960s a massive operation in order to counter by the use of all means the spreading of groups and movements of the left on a European level.’ However these words were not strong enough for some Senators who continued the investigation under the chairmanship of Senator Pellegrini and concluded in June 2000 that
    'those massacres, those bombs, those military actions had been organized or promoted or supported by men inside Italian state institutions and, as has been discovered more recently, by men linked to the structures of United States intelligence.

    (DG p.82)
    Ganser continues his inquiry with an exhaustive but depressingly familiar account of the same anti-democratic crimes being played out in the other countries of Western Europe, both within and without NATO, namely: France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Greece and Turkey.


    Conspiracy is a way of life for governments and their "invisible hand" controllers. To remain ignorant of their manifestations is to help them, to collaborate with them. Don't be a collaborator. Understand that conspiracy is how the evil in the world works. Be aware and awake or be tricked again.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfAdHBtK_Q

    www.walteralter.com/psyops.htm
    Last edited by Barry; 07-22-2020 at 03:05 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  4. Gratitude expressed by:

  5. TopTop #423
    podfish's Avatar
    podfish
     

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Quote infojockey wrote: View Post
    Some conspiracy theories are tin foil hat, some actually reveal the covert rat lines of influence that are kept secret from society. The former are often played up by the latter in order to delegitimize various investigative reports and the idea of conspiracy itself. Conspiracy research is a legitimate form of digging up the back story and revealing shit that the bad guys don't want revealed. This is why we have WHISTLEBLOWERS and INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM. Snowden revealed massive spying and data hoarding on citizens. Deny the data he revealed at your peril. Wikileaks provides the source data for all its revelations, usually secret policy reports, hacked data, whistleblower data, etc., ALL with source documentation. Then there is the 1975 Senate Church Cpommittee hearings that revealed massive secret CIA population and mind control programs, previously decried as "conspiracy theories", shown to be actual fact by the hearings.
    all true so far. But, when you dive into specifics:
    You believe Oswald shot JFK, I got a bridge to sell you. The Occupy Wall St. movement was unleashed precisely because Wall St. banks operate secretly to subject the 3rd World to grinding chronic poverty with IMF and World Bank loan "conditionalities" or collateral, which is nothing more than raw materials extortion, that usually require a dictatorship to carry out. No one should trust any bureaucratic governmental or corporate entity ever.

    By the way - the radical left is under the control of the fascist internationale, has been since Operation Gladio put the CIA in charge of the Baader Meinhoff and Brigada Rossa radicals in the 1970's resulting in the assassination of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro by those useful tools.-
    .....
    Conspiracy is a way of life for governments and their "invisible hand" controllers....
    there are lots of missing adjectives there, that should be there to qualify the observations.
    No, don't blindly trust anyone - governments, corporations, or your grandma. Granny, because she might not know what she's talking about, and the others, because their interests don't always align with yours.
    Just one specific that to me shows the fallacy of your position: "the radical left" isn't a thing, certainly not something that can be controlled by something else that isn't a thing, the "fascist internationale". Those are informal categories of people, not organizations with a board that can implement an agenda. It's far more likely that Wall Street policies are crippling to third world populations mostly because many of the myriad people who work in Wall Street are a bit morally crippled themselves, and don't have the imagination to concern themselves with the harm their self-enrichment is doing to people they have no empathy for. Simple causes are enough to explain what you see. Doesn't make these extremely complex ones impossible, just implausible.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  6. Gratitude expressed by:

  7. TopTop #424
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    See my responses interspersed below. Quoted text marked with >>
    Quote podfish wrote: View Post
    >>all true so far. But, when you dive into specifics:
    there are lots of missing adjectives there, that should be there to qualify the observations.

    That's the fallacy of words for ya - they are seriously low resolution and require at least a thousand adjectives to go tit to tit with images. You'll just have to interpolate the blank spots the best you can with the interpretive framework you have developed out of your own curiosity, which should be relevant given your able expressivity.

    >>No, don't blindly trust anyone - governments, corporations, or your grandma. Granny, because she might not know what she's talking about, and the others, because their interests don't always align with yours.

    Check. The trick is to be free from alignment to anything other than a point for point duplication of external reality. But that pesky time factor enters in and external reality changes from instant to instant. So that interpretive framework better damn well be capable of upgrade and update.

    >>Just one specific that to me shows the fallacy of your position: "the radical left" isn't a thing, certainly not something that can be controlled by something else that isn't a thing, the "fascist internationale".

    Straight up wrong. The fascist internationale didn't die in a bunker in the courtyard of the Reich Chancellery on Walpurgisnacht 1945. And its beating heart does not reside within the various White Nationalist outcroppings. Where do you think its beating heart lies? Trump? Boy, are you easy to fool.

    >>Those are informal categories of people, not organizations with a board that can implement an agenda.

    Wrong again. Watch this video and learn the existence of that very self same agenda board you require to be a chimera - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB-pdPaQNKA

    >It's far more likely that Wall Street policies are crippling to third world populations mostly because many of the myriad people who work in Wall Street are a bit morally crippled themselves,

    Any organization will reflect the mind at its top. Your attempt to relegate evil to a diffuse human error, fudge or venality factor kinda leaves out that little number we like to call "purposive volition". You think that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered in his cell while his jailers took a vacation to be a matter of entropy, a happenstance, a chance encounter of an umbrella and a sewing machine upon a dissecting table? I actually happen to be the real estate agent of the Brooklyn Bridge in case you were considering a lucrative investment

    >>and don't have the imagination to concern themselves with the harm their self-enrichment is doing to people they have no empathy for.

    Don't have the imagination?!! Who the Sam Hell you think humanity has been dicing it up with the past 10,000 years? Apparently they have imagination enough knock the righteous back on their heels from time to time on a regular basis since the invention of priesthoods. They know damned well and truly the suffering they inflict, but like sadists, they actually enjoy it. They didn't enjoy it too much at Ykaterinberg 1918, but they have a bit of wealth to toss around these days and can buy, at the point of an extortion gun or blackmail letter, all the imagination they require.

    >>Simple causes are enough to explain what you see. Doesn't make these extremely complex ones impossible, just implausible.

    Yah, yah, Occam's Razor, one of the great cognitive consensus hoaxes of the modern era. Occam's razor only works with a three color, three finger cartoon tunnel vision of the world. In an existant world of unfathomable complexity, we are crippled by the ease with which we accept the "authoritative" plausible, devoid of a rigorous comparison with actual history or documentation. Watch the freaking video and learn something.

    Conspiratorially,
    W.
    Last edited by Barry; 07-23-2020 at 12:54 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  8. TopTop #425
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Quote infojockey wrote: View Post
    The Occupy Wall St. movement was unleashed precisely because Wall St. banks operate secretly to subject the 3rd World to grinding chronic poverty with IMF and World Bank loan "conditionalities" or collateral, which is nothing more than raw materials extortion, that usually require a dictatorship to carry out. No one should trust any bureaucratic governmental or corporate entity ever.
    Yes. Quite so, as the Brits say...

    Quote infojockey wrote: View Post
    By the way - the radical left is under the control of the fascist internationale, has been since Operation Gladio put the CIA in charge of the Baader Meinhoff and Brigada Rossa radicals in the 1970's resulting in the assassination of Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro by those useful tools.-

    https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Operatio...coups_in_Italy.
    Also true.

    Back in the late 'eighties, I stumbled upon the books of two serious academics. They were Anthony Sutton, a former Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford, and Carroll Quigley, the professor of Political Science at Georgetown University whom Bill Clinton (later) cited as his "mentor" in his acceptance speech at the Democrat Party Convention in 1992. These two authors were referenced in the John Birch Society book, "None Dare Call it Conspiracy" by Gary Allen, who up until roughly 1966 had been a campus leftist at Stanford.

    Along about the same time - in early 1986 -
    through a chance turn of the radio dial one stormy night, I heard an interview of Eustace Mullins, and was exposed to the then
    foreign (to me) concept that the 'Federal Reserve Bank' is, in reality, a privately-owned joint-stock corporation. Subsequently, I made an exhaustive study of the literature of the four factions of the "right" that appeared to be in opposition to the Federal Reserve Bank. At the time, the four factions were: the John Birch Society; the Libertarian Party; the so-called "Populist Party" of Willis Carto; and the "National Caucus of Labor Committees" aka, the LaRouche group.

    This study took several years to accomplish.
    Since I had grown up in Berkeley, in a decidedly "left-wing" environment, and come from a family with pronounced radical (left) tendencies, this was new material to me. During this time, I was also involved in assisting my mother in the process of researching her biography of her father, the journalist Walter Liggett, who was assassinated in 1935. In the course of doing that research I came upon the fascinating factoid that the "Old Left" - the non-Communist, "Socialist" and Mid-Western "Populist-Socialist" Left - back in the 1920's and 30's, were also opposed to the institution known as the "Federal Reserve Bank".

    In point of fact - and this is the aspect of the picture that is mind-boggling - the principled opposition to the Federal Reserve Bank of the "Old Left" had been carried over as a tradition into factions of the "Old Right" that were still extant in America in the 1980's. The Progressive Party (LaFollette, 1924), the Farmer-Labor Party (1932-34) & the Socialist Party (1932) all had planks in their Party platforms that called for the Nationalization of the Federal Reserve Bank.

    I say all this in order to illustrate the truth that there is a mobius twist in the so-called "political spectrum"; and that the factions that are radical - whether they be called left or right - have certain elements in common. And, over the course of time, alignments -and labels- change.

    I have had to assimilate and synthesize the data in the books of Anthony Sutton and Carroll Quigley into my own
    political world-view. This I have been able to do without discarding the basic understanding of the "Class War" that my socialist grandmother from Flatbush gifted me with at the age of two, when I received Socialist Catechism from her, and she taught me some of my first three and four syllable words - like plu•to•crat, and plu•toc•ra•cy.

    Yes, the Class War is Real - you can bank on it. Also true, is the fact that the Wall Street Bankers financed the Bolshevik Revolution - as well as Adolf Hitler and Franklin Delano Roosevelt - as Anthony Sutton very clearly revealed in his books. That was something that my grandparents - who were early enthusiasts of the Bolshevik Revolution way back in 1917 - did not know.




    Last edited by Mayacaman; 08-03-2020 at 11:02 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  9. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  10. TopTop #426
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"


    In the Present, George Soros is the designated cut-out for "dirty money" from the plutocrats to the controlled opposition "left" [ the "useful idiot" left ] known as "Antifa" and "Black Lives Matter"*. This has been documented. Meanwhile, George Soros continues to be a member in good standing of such select clubs of Globalist/Plutocrats as the Bilderberg Society, the Club of the Isles, and the Club of Rome. George Soros also attended (as usual) the World Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland this year -2020 - where the Billionaires laid their plans for implementing ID2020, on the wings of this "Corona-virus Crisis."

    * Black lives do matter - All lives matter. -But Antifa & BLM are being used by the plutes to implement the Changes that they wish to facilitate
    towards the implementation of their New World Order.
    Last edited by Mayacaman; 07-27-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  11. Gratitude expressed by:

  12. TopTop #427
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"


    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  13. Gratitude expressed by:

  14. TopTop #428
    Jude Iam's Avatar
    Jude Iam
     

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    notice the ridicule and dismissal, yet AGAIN (cartoonists V Noble prize winners) - and just who perpetuates it, like here,
    versus promulgating information on medicine which actually saves lives, vital to disseminate, like here:
    https://thehighwire.com/ohio-board-of-pharmacy-reverses-ban-on-hcq-after-backlash/

    could this be being barred - in so many cases - because it short-circuits the vaccine agenda AND ALL the corelate social/economical/spiritual dictates imposed with virus as their basis?!?!
    still not clear??? put your goggles on.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  15. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  16. TopTop #429
    infojockey's Avatar
    infojockey
     

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    It is known and reported which countries are making hydrochloroquine their first line of defense against Covid 19. The death rates of all countries is known and reported. Anyone can access these data and create a graph - you have the colored bars represent numbers. Makes for a direct, easy to read in front of your eyes comparison. Have a look at this chart and get back to me.

    https://twitter.com/gummibear737
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  18. TopTop #430
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"




    Rumor has it - or perhaps it is only an obscure, almost forgotten Sonoma County Legend - that the last Lynching that took place in Sonoma County took place in 1955, when an African-American man was lynched by a mob of "poor white trash" led by some of your more respectable citizens - of the sort who had Antebellum style mansions on MacDonald Avenue.

    The old "hanging tree" is a place that hasn't changed much. It can still be accessed by walking the Joe Rodota Trail. It is a site that is on the Southern side of the Trail, in the jog between Llano Road and Merced Avenue. It is hard by one of those old cattle ramps. A spooky place, still. I went searching for it after I heard the legend, back in 1991. I found it. It has a vibe. We're all psychic, you know.

    Lots of folks were lynched in Sonoma County in the old days, by the way. The 'proper' folks who built those lovely white mansions on MacDonald Avenue, after all, were former Southern Plantation owners from Missouri, who liquidated what they still retained after the Civil War, and made it on out to sunny Santa Rosa as a Lodge. Yes indeed, dusky brethren were hung here, and Union organizers were tarred and feathered and run out of town on rails - just like in the old days, way down South.

    I said all that, in order to make a point: that y'all who've been posting on the thread that I started (next door to this one),
    have been engaging in a little Lynch Party of your own. Aja ! But you so-called "Liberal Democrats" didn't even realize that it was a Lynch Party. Yes but it was . Y'all went out to follow a lynch mob led by the plutocrats who own & run the mainstream media, to lynch and crucify an African-American Woman - one Stella Immanuel, M.D.

    “Nobody Needs to Die” - “Thousands of Doctors” are Being Silenced on Facts and Treatments


    Besides making that point - and you can still address me here - i'd like to protest to Barry Chertov, here publicly, that for the past two days [CORRECTION: twenty-four hours] I have not been able to enter my cursor into the Post box on that thread; the thread that I initiated.... I have been blocked from posting over there. Go figure. I have no Idea who-dun-it or
    why.

    -I am not fingering Barry, just letting y'all know, publicly, that I have been attempting to retain a foot in the dialog next door for the past forty-eight hours, [twenty-four hours, Ed.] and have be unable to post. For the Record.

    For all I know, it could be the handiwork of the skateboard whiz kids who work in the puzzle palace ://

    Last edited by Mayacaman; 08-03-2020 at 11:06 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  19. TopTop #431
    Finell's Avatar
    Finell
    Supporting Member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Any responsible or sensible person would would have asked Barry what he did or did not do regarding your posting privileges before calling him out publicly. I know you think you know something about the law of defamation (libel, slander, etc.), but you obviously do not. When a reasonable person, such as a judge or juror, would understand your words as an accusation of wrongdoing, or as having any other defamatory meaning, you cannot escape liability with a disclaimer. Since no reasonable person would believe that your BBS your troubles “could be the handiwork of the skateboard whiz kids who work in the puzzle palace ://(even without the frownie), that does not get you off the hook that you so so gleefully and capriciously hung yourself on.

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    ...
    Besides making that point - and you can still address me here - i'd like to protest to Barry Chertov, here publicly, that for the past two days I have not been able to enter my cursor into the Post box on that thread; the thread that I initiated.... I have been blocked from posting over there. Go figure. I have no Idea who-dun-it or why....
    Last edited by Barry; 08-03-2020 at 12:47 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  20. Gratitude expressed by:

  21. TopTop #432
    podfish's Avatar
    podfish
     

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    ...i'd like to protest to Barry Chertov, here publicly, that for the past two days I have not been able to enter my cursor into the Post box on that thread; the thread that I initiated.... I have been blocked from posting over there.....
    maybe. But maybe it's a web glitch, too. On my previous post, it wouldn't edit correctly, looking like I couldn't get the cursor located in a place to start editing. I beat on it a while, 'cuz, computers... and eventually it started working. Can't remember the juju that kick started it, though
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  22. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  23. TopTop #433
    geomancer's Avatar
    geomancer
     

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Quote podfish wrote: View Post
    maybe. But maybe it's a web glitch, too. On my previous post, it wouldn't edit correctly, looking like I couldn't get the cursor located in a place to start editing. I beat on it a while, 'cuz, computers... and eventually it started working. Can't remember the juju that kick started it, though
    I had a similar problem. Several times the cursor was dodgy, so I did a *preview post* and it cleared up. Just because one is spamming the site with voluminous nonsense does not *necessarily* mean you're being fucked with by Barry.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  24. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

  25. TopTop #434
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"


    Look who just dropped into the Ninth Ward to offer his legal opinion on the Subject of what constitutes Libel. -The same character who has steadfastly, repeatedly dodged & refused to answer my simple Question, (posed Again, below). I suggest that if he is really hurting for work and the temp gig he is currently doing as a stringer is not sufficient to keep him living that luxurious lawyer lifestyle that he - & his wife - were formerly accustomed to, that he can notify Barry himself and solicit a gig as his Solicitor. (Brit term for Lawyer.)

    Now, I don't think that the small slight I may have offered Barry is actually, in reality, worthy of a lawsuit. Finell must know this. -And Barry wouldn't spring for it either, since we have a mutual love-hate relationship, of the kind that exists in family systems. The reason why this white attorney has ventured to go slumming down here is because he must fulfill his obligations to his employers - and part of that entails his duty to discredit yours truly every single opportunity he can find.

    Apart from that, any judge worth his salt would throw such a lawsuit - were it to be initiated by an enterprizing attorney like the learned Stephen Finell, Esq. - out of Court, on the grounds that it is a frivolous suit. I could, after all, produce a pile of evidence in the form of personal emails, to-&-from waccob1, that made my binary option (our moderator =OR= the skateboard brigade) plausible.

    I must eat crow on the time period during which I was trying, in vain, to break back into the conversation on the other thread. -For it was only 26 hours, and not 48 - though it certainly felt like the latter. I have corrected this error.

    Quite apart from that, I get flack all of the time from the brats who skateboard around Georgetown and carpool out to their day-gigs ( & swing & night-shift, too) @ the puzzle palace. Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean that it ain't real. We have lived our whole lives under surveillance. It is getting worse. Get a Clue.

    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    You complain that those who oppose your opinions repeat themselves. Yet you keep repeating the same arguments and glorifying the same lengthy list of crackpot sources....

    = ONCE AGAIN =

    Which of these sources are you referring to, when
    you say "crack pot sources", Steven Finell, Esq. ?

    :

    Transcript of Interview of Dr. Francis Boyle
    [the lawyer who drafted the Bio-weapons Treaty of 1989]


    Interview of Dr. Peter Daszak by Amy Goodman - April 16, 2020
    Zoologist Debunks Trump’s COVID-19 Origin Theory, Calling It “Pure Baloney”


    Article by Fred Guterl in Newsweek, April 28, 2020:
    Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research



    Article by Josh Rogin, in the Washington Post, April 14, 2020
    State Department cables warned of safety issues

    at Wuhan lab studying bat coronaviruses


    =OR=


    Perhaps it is the Scientific American?

    *************^Click on Link^

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  26. TopTop #435
    Barry's Avatar
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    ...i'd like to protest to Barry Chertov, here publicly, that for the past two days [CORRECTION: twenty-four hours] I have not been able to enter my cursor into the Post box on that thread; the thread that I initiated.... I have been blocked from posting over there. Go figure. I have no Idea who-dun-it or why.
    It seems fitting that in this thread about conspiracy theories and reality, Mayacaman posits yet another conspiracy theory (even if only 1 person, moi, is accused of "conspiring") that has no basis in reality. Mark, you are welcome to contact privately and explain exactly what is happening and I'll look into. I don't see a problem from what I can tell.

    Since WaccoBB allows HTML all sorts of problems can occur. Some of which I am able or willing to resolve, some not. You can get a better idea of what is happening by looking at the source code for your post by clicking the first button in the edit tool bar:

    You can edit the post in source code mode to correct problems. Clicking on it a second time will return the posting to the normal mode.

    Common issues are mismatched or incorrectly nested or improperly formatted tags (as it was in podfish's post that I fixed) . An easy solution is to highlight the full post text (in source or standard mode) and click the remove formatting editbar tool:



    Sometimes the problem may be with a prior post on the thread.
    In anycase, you are welcome to contact us privately about the problem, or continue to assume I am out to get you

    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  27. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  28. TopTop #436
    Finell's Avatar
    Finell
    Supporting Member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    I speak only for myself. I have no employer or client that has any interest in any of these discussions on WaccoBB. I have no employer or client that has any interest in you. I cannot think of anyone that would have any interest in discrediting you. I know of no reason why anyone would want to discredit you.

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    The reason why this white attorney has ventured to go slumming down here is because he must fulfill his obligations to his employers - and part of that entails his duty to discredit yours truly every single opportunity he can find.
    Last edited by Finell; 08-03-2020 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Fix font size
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  29. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

  30. TopTop #437
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    I speak only for myself. I have no employer or client that has any interest in any of these discussions on WaccoBB. I have no employer or client that has any interest in you. I cannot think of anyone that would have any interest in discrediting you. I know of no reason why anyone would want to discredit you.

    Fine, Finell. If what you say is true. Let's just agree to have a truce. But truly, I have not found anyone yet on WaccoBB who has been so consistently contentious as you have been towards me. I have already cited many incidents of all that in an earlier post. There have been further incidents since.

    Nevertheless, could you kindly answer the Question that I posed - to you, Sir - in my last post here, on this thread?

    = ONCE AGAIN =

    Which of these sources are you referring to, when
    you say "crackpot sources", Steven Finell, Esq. ?

    :

    Transcript of Interview of Dr. Francis Boyle
    [the lawyer who drafted the Bio-weapons Treaty of 1989]


    Interview of Dr. Peter Daszak by Amy Goodman - April 16, 2020
    Zoologist Debunks Trump’s COVID-19 Origin Theory, Calling It “Pure Baloney”


    Article by Fred Guterl in Newsweek, April 28, 2020:
    Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research



    Article by Josh Rogin, in the Washington Post, April 14, 2020
    State Department cables warned of safety issues

    at Wuhan lab studying bat coronaviruses


    =OR=


    Perhaps it is the Scientific American?

    *************^Click on Link^




    Finell wrote:
    You complain that those who oppose your opinions repeat themselves. Yet you keep repeating the same arguments and glorifying the same lengthy list of crackpot sources....
    Last edited by Mayacaman; Yesterday at 06:02 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  31. TopTop #438
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Quote geomancer wrote: View Post
    I had a similar problem. Several times the cursor was dodgy, so I did a *preview post* and it cleared up. Just because one is spamming the site with voluminous nonsense does not *necessarily* mean you're being fucked with by Barry.

    Well, Richard, I still am not able to post on the other thread - or to move my cursor around in order to correct my own text as I write - even after doing the "preview post" several times, as you suggested. So the Jury is out on who-dun-it. Barry has sent me an e-mail informing me that it was not him.

    Ipso, ergo
    , it must be the hacks at the NSA - those wonderful, lovable computer whiz kids
    - of whom Edward Snowden was once one; who were recruited from off the campuses of our fair country by NSA 'talent scouts' who dangled the lure of big buck$ after graduation.

    By the way, Thad, I see that you have given geomancer gratitude for this little dinger of a dismissal of the "voluminous nonsense" with which this one ( i ) am allegedly - "spamming the site."

    I hereby take this opportunity to pose a simple Question to you - A Question that I have posed before - & one that you have dodged answering, to date:

    Come out, come out, wherever you are...

    A Curious, ephemeral (disappearing, now-you-see-it-now -you-don't, kind of a) message appeared yesterday in my e-mail box. It was this:
    Thad Wrote:

    I object, I write this and am here on this website because of him. Him and the misses give lots of money to the world in kindness to care.
    It was in written in the context of the low sample of "coronavirus humor" that Barry posted above.

    So let me Guess, Thad : You be the in-house room monitor @ WaccoBB.net, detailed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation?

    -And, at the present, your employers are nudging you towards the hour when you must eventually come out & declare yourself as such; but you are just a little bit sheepish about how exactly you're going to do that ??

    -Eventually, your mission - once you 'come out' as a paid representative of the B&M Gates Foundation - will be to wax eloquent to all the West County Waccobbians about the benefits of being micro-chipped.

    After all, it’s simply wonderful to be micro-chipped. It’s the Wave of the Future; it’s a mystical Initiation into the New Age of Global Oneness, “New Age” digital money, and the joys of Happytalism.

    Tell me if I’m wrong, boss. I'm talking to you, Thad.

    Thad wrote:

    Please unspoof me, could you repost what you thought I might be spoofing.


    Thad wrote:
    I object, I write this and am here on this website because of him. Him and the misses give lots of money to the world in kindness to care.




    Last edited by Mayacaman; 08-03-2020 at 09:47 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  32. TopTop #439
    Finell's Avatar
    Finell
    Supporting Member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Do you really believe that the NSA, or any other government agency, is interfering with your ability to post on a WaccoBB discussion?

    The leading cause of computer-related problems, by an enormous margin, is user error.

    Quote Mayacaman wrote: View Post
    Ipso, ergo, it must be the hacks at the NSA
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  33. Gratitude expressed by:

  34. TopTop #440
    podfish's Avatar
    podfish
     

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    ..The leading cause of computer-related problems, by an enormous margin, is user error.
    don't let us sell you that -- the leading cause is bad UX/UI design, and bad programmers. Or, good programmers with bad project management.

    Speaking from experience on both ends.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  35. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

  36. TopTop #441
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"



    Quote Finell wrote: View Post
    Do you really believe that the NSA, or any other government agency, is interfering with your ability to post on a WaccoBB discussion?

    The leading cause of computer-related problems, by an enormous margin, is user error.

    You just recently said, and I Quote : "I cannot think of anyone that would have any interest in discrediting you. I know of no reason why anyone would want to discredit you."

    But the digital record indicates otherwise. Your last post indicates otherwise. Because trying to discredit me is all that I have ever experienced from your poison pen ever since you arrived here in Wacco-ville. You have done it again & again and again. It goes without saying that we are all a bit nuts here. But why rub it in the way you do? *You are relentless. And it is evident that you don't want a truce, Stephen.

    Just Answer my Question, Stephen Finell, Esq. - the one I repeated ^Above^ - for about the eighth time.

    Don't
    dodge the Question and deflect the issue that you yourself raised when you wrote the following:

    Finell wrote:
    You complain that those who oppose your opinions repeat themselves. Yet you keep repeating the same arguments and glorifying the same lengthy list of crackpot sources....


    And while You're at it, Stephen Finell, Esq., I Demand that You Swear, under Oath and Penalty of Perjury, Here and Now, in this forum - before the General readership, GOD and the holy angels, that you are Not a paid employee of the Center for Disease Control.

    You are aware -as an Attorney- that if one speaks, tells, or writes lies under Oath, one is guilty of Perjury and Fraud. *

    *I am putting You on the spot, Stephen.


    Last edited by Mayacaman; 08-04-2020 at 08:27 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

  37. TopTop #442
    Mayacaman's Avatar
    Mayacaman
    Supporting member

    Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"


    = ONCE AGAIN =





    I am putting You on the Spot ; Also, Thad.

    Declare * YourSelf :

    Are You = OR = Are You Not

    A Paid Member of the "Microsoft Family" ?


    EVIDENCE :


    Thad wrote:
    I object, I write this and am here on this website because of him. Him and the misses give lots of money to the world in kindness to care.


    ^****^ ***^ ***^ ***^***^ ***^***^***^


    Thad wrote:
    Please unspoof me, could you repost what you thought I might be spoofing.


    [ SOURCE ]


    Please "Unspoof" Us, Thad
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2020, 01:21 AM
  2. Who needs conspiracy theories when you have this ...
    By caromia333 in forum National & International Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2019, 11:21 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2016, 04:51 PM

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread

Bookmarks