Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #211
    Jude Iam

Re: Coronavirus: "Reality" & "Conspiracy Theory"

Hey, Ignoring TWO inquiries, OK, I get it - you don't want to answer.

Anyone care to respond to my question? Interested, Jude

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    Barry, I really am interested to know your response to my question.

Though it's only a sample of one, I want to know if exposure to the work of all/most the people I listed, easily available with a click, can NOT have a very significant impact in shifting someone from the usual consensual reality, airtightly established as the medical model via ostensibly western science.

Note that I like science very much, but have noticed the pattern of burning those who push against the currently accepted models. Especially if there's BIG money involved.

Here and now, money (BILLIONS OF DOLLARS) is pervasive throughout the system, in every conceivable angle, so that has to be looked at and weighed in, especially since it's usually invisible / behind-the-scenes to everyone outside the system. US is infamous for the most expensive system with the sickest citizens.

So, Barry, again,
    what have you watched, listened to, read, considered of the list below, and (how) has it influenced your thinking?

Thanks, Jude
    Barry, I'm wondering how much of the work that's been posted you've watched, listened to, read, considered...

Dr. Dolores Cahill

Dr. Buttar

Dr. Shiva

R.F. Kennedy Jr.

Del Bigtree

Dr. Judy Mikovits

James Corbett on Gates, etc.

Dr. Christiane Northrup

Dr. Zach Bush

Dr. Francis Boyle

Michel
    Chossudovsky

Interested in your response, Jude
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #212
    amayon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    it's not at all 'crazy'. You may disagree, but it's totally logical. Sure, if you personally are vaccinated it improves your immunity. However, the theory is that if an unvaccinated population remains they can serve as a host for the virus. Unless personal immunity is bumped to 100% it's not just a personal choice. A choice to be vaccinated is primarily a societal choice, which Americans are notoriously poor at making. Live free and die!
    So there are only two settings, vaccinated and unvaccinated. Unvaxxed folks all have identical lack of immunity. Vaccinating is the only way to gain immunity. You are a four-year-old.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:03 AM.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #213
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by amayon: View Post
    So there are only two settings, vaccinated and unvaccinated. Unvaxxed folks all have identical lack of immunity. Vaccinating is the only way to gain immunity. You are a four-year-old.
    and you can't read - I didn't say any of that. neener neener.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:04 AM.

5. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

6. TopTop #214
    Finell
    Supporting Member

There is another way to to gain immunity: become infected with SARS-CoV-2. Until a vaccine is available, becoming infected is the only way to become immune.
    Vaccinating is the only way to gain immunity.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:04 AM.

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #215
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Finell: View Post
    There is another way to to gain immunity: become infected with SARS-CoV-2...
    I don't think that's been anything more than a working assumption at this point.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:05 AM.

9. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

10. TopTop #216
    amayon

I don't think that's been anything more than a working assumption at this point.
    Anything that improves your immunity, then, is a "societal choice," but vaccination is the only one you really know about, so you're proselytizing about it as if it were special and not riddled with fraud. "Live free and die"? I'm pretty sure I heard you fine.

Yeah, you can upregulate your immune system intelligently with nutrients, "get" the virus, and kill it. If you have sufficient zinc and D3 you are almost impregnable. If the CDC recommends vaccination without also recommending D3 and zinc among others, it is lying to you. Or maybe you don't need essential nutrients.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:06 AM.

11. TopTop #217
    amayon

There is another way to to gain immunity: become infected with SARS-CoV-2. ...
    No, Finell, becoming infected means that your immune system has lost its fight with the virus. You can be exposed and develop immunity without becoming infected.

That is what vaccines purport to do, and since I'm talking to an audience who doesn't care about the risks of vaccination, you might consider that beefing your immune system and letting it be exposed, is just a touch more common sense than waiting for some billion-dollar industry to manufacture a product to do exactly the same thing, especially when that product will be totally useless against viruses that mutate.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:07 AM.

12. TopTop #218
    Finell
    Supporting Member

If you are confident enough to say, "If you have sufficient zinc and D3 you are almost impregnable," and confident enough to say, "If the CDC recommends vaccination without also recommending D3 and zinc among others, it is lying to you," you would do humanity a great service by putting your confidence to the only real test. Otherwise, talk is cheap.
    ... If you have sufficient zinc and D3 you are almost impregnable. If the CDC recommends vaccination without also recommending D3 and zinc among others, it is lying to you. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:09 AM.

13. TopTop #219
    Finell
    Supporting Member

You are asking too much of the immune system. You cannot expect the immune system, by itself, to protect you from a pathogen unless the immune system has already made antibodies to combat that pathogen. Normally, you acquire immunity, at least for a period of time, from the first infection. Vaccines work by stimulating the immune system to create antibodies that the first infection would normally create.
    No, Finell, becoming infected means that your immune system has lost its fight with the virus.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:09 AM.

14. Gratitude expressed by:

15. TopTop #220
    wisewomn

And the jury is still out on how long that immunity lasts. https://www.wired.com/story/covid-19-immunity/
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:10 AM.

16. TopTop #221
    amayon

You are asking too much of the immune system. ...
    Um, I am putting it to the test, Finell, and it's working wonderfully. I also have backups like nanosilver in case I do get infected.

"Asking too much of the immune system" - we are both asking the immune system to respond, whether to a virus in a vaccine, or one in the air. It makes no difference which it is. The idea that a starved immune system can be vaccinated into health is absurd. That's how people end up brain damaged. They're injected with a load of toxins their body can't handle because they were malnourished to begin with.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:11 AM.

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #222
    amayon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wisewomn: View Post
    And the jury is still out on how long that immunity lasts. https://www.wired.com/story/covid-19-immunity/
    So then presumed immunity from vaccines would also not last, so the only option remaining to humanity is - wait for it - a yearly vaccine! Or, a vaccine which permanently rewrites your DNA and cellular functioning! Or, a combination of the two!

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 11:12 AM.

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #223
    infojockey

For those of you who feel that data is not being censored, do me a favor and search "hydrochloroquine success" on Google and then search the phrase on Duck Duck Go. Compare the two results and get back to me.

21. TopTop #224
    infojockey

LOL! That's the spirit...

and you can't read - I didn't say any of that. neener neener.

22. TopTop #225
    infojockey

Ann Rice fans have discovered that drinking the blood of virus carriers gives them immunity.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/05/...t-coronavirus/

23. TopTop #226
    Valley Oak

I have a question because I don't know any better. I am not a doctor or a lawyer. I do have a master's in political science so, those are my credentials, if applicable.

Getting a vaccination is the same as getting infected, right? Because that is how it works. A weakened or otherwise controlled version of the microorganism is deliberately introduced into your body to create immunity. That is my limited understanding of how vaccines and immunity work, to the best of my limited knowledge.

I'm distressed by the widespread conspiracy theory that vaccines are a bad thing. I understand some of the reasoning: That big pharma is an evil, profiteering sector of society and does not truly care about the public's health, not nearly as much as making a profit. It is a convincing argument, I know, but different things are being conflated. Yes, it's true, the profit motive is very corrosive. But we are in a dilemma where we need to trust dishonest actors. That is a difficult bind to put anyone in.

But this does not mean that a future vaccine is still a bad thing if it is demonstrated that it works. I will take the future corona virus vaccine. It's just a matter of time. This confluence of urgent medical need, the avarice of capitalism and profit, and trust v. mistrust is a tragic event in the early 21st century. Hopefully, healthcare will be completely socialized in the U.S. as it is in all other post-industrialized democracies.

There is another way to to gain immunity: become infected with SARS-CoV-2. Until a vaccine is available, becoming infected is the only way to become immune.

24. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

25. TopTop #227
    infojockey

I think that a vaccine created ethically is not a bad thing. Problem is -

a) Big Pharma is careless and bits of the animal parts used in vaccine making can get into the vaccine with unpredictable results.

b) Big Pharma is not only careless but malfeasant. Example - their witting profit making hyper-distribution of Fentanyl and other preparations into black market channels, preparations that can easily be converted into addicting black market drugs. Addiction is the perfect market and an asset to any company's bottom line.

c) The idea of linking vaccination to various privileges such as airline travel, license granting, welfare benefits, etc., is coercive

d) The linking of vaccine refusal to draconian measures including removal of children from families, prison or other penalties is a stepping stone to a police state.

e) The suppression of protest against medical measures as the beginning of martial law.

f) The demonization of protesting factions into the creation of hysteria and a lynch mob mentality.

g) The ugly specter that Covid 19 was artificially produced as a weapon of low intensity cultural conflict by vehicles of crypto-Nazi geopolitics. You think the spirit of Josef Mengele died in a Brazilian swimming pool in 1979?

Anyone who finds it difficult to imagine a neo-fascist game plan for world domination and the creation of a Brave New World, 1984, THX1138 society, should really do a bit of homework on how those slimy Wall St./Bank of England Social Darwinist goose stepping oligarch bastards at the top of the food chain actually operate. A hint of their modus operandi can be gleaned from a search on "Arthur de Gobineau',.

Then begin your odyssey of illumination with the 1975 Senate Church Committee hearings into CIA skulduggery into the control of populations with a side trip to the London Tavistock Institute, The Royal Institute of International Affairs, Alfred Milner's Round Table, The Coefficients Club, and just for giggles, The Hellfire Club, an early version of Epstein Island. And, feel free to drop by my personal conspiracy web page, Psyops - www.walteralter.com/psyops.htm, for a synopsis of 50 years of anti-tin foil hat conspiracy research.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Valley Oak: View Post
    I have a question because I don't know any better....

26. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

27. TopTop #228
    amayon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Valley Oak: View Post
    I have a question because I don't know any better...
    The problem isn't being exposed to an attenuated virus, it's the fact that vaccines inexplicably contain mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, cancer viruses, DNA fragments, and a lot of other things that form a synergistic cocktail of toxins, which cause mass brain damage and death every year, unreported. I have a friend who had a common "catastrophic event" following a tetanus vaccine; he now lives in constant pain, has memory problems, cannot listen to loud sounds or look at bright lights, sleeps 15 hours a day, and his flesh turns necrotic in subfreezing temperatures. He like others was trusting of pharmaceutical medicine, and now his life is in many senses ruined.

28. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

29. TopTop #229
    Finell
    Supporting Member

You don't drink the blood. However, a vaccine can be made from the antibodies in the blood plasma of individuals who had been infected by the target pathogen. The vaccine can confer immunity if injected. Clinical trials beginning March 2020 included vaccine candidates derived from infected persons' plasma.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by infojockey: View Post
    Ann Rice fans have discovered that drinking the blood of virus carriers gives them immunity.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 06:11 PM.

30. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

31. TopTop #230
    Mayacaman

Um, I am putting it to the test, Finell, and it's working wonderfully. I also have backups like nanosilver in case I do get infected....
    Well said, Amayon. I also am putting my immune system to the test -and bolstering it with a healthy spread of vitamins, minerals & herbs. I am also gargling with Baking Soda - daily - just as my wise old grandma from Flatbush was very forward to instruct me to do when I was only four years old. She made a point of teaching that to me and I will never forget the account of her experience during the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918-1919.

Once again, Lest you forget that there are other options
    {than A.M.A. / C.D.C. / F.D.A. / Pharma - approved drugs & vaccines) - than waiting for the Messiah to come in the form of a shot. I would encourage WacoBBians to search the large body of material -with references- on alternative modalities that I have been able to assemble over on this other thread:
    Last edited by Barry; 05-26-2020 at 06:13 PM.

32. Gratitude expressed by:

33. TopTop #231
    wisewomn

"Almost all conspiracy theories can be dispelled by applying the principle known as Hanlon's Razor: "Do not attribute to malice that which is more easily explained by stupidity."

"However, I admit to having my own conspiracy theory, and you may feel free to use it.

"For hundreds of billions of years, in fact, from the birth of time, every black hole at the center of each galaxy, the gravity of every gazing star, each hydrocarbon and chloroplast, each photon of sunlight, atom of breath, and even shy colors like brown and green in the meadow, have been conspiring to guide me to this very moment, when I have no choice but to fall in the dust on my knees, to spread toward wind and sky my arms, useless as they are as wings, and here confess: 'I don't know what the fuck is going on!'

"And only now am I capable of praying, 'Forgive me. I love you. Thank you. I'm sorry.'"

—by Fred LaMotte

34. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

35. TopTop #232
    infojockey

Of course you don't drink the blood. That was a test probe for sense of humor..

You don't drink the blood. ...

36. TopTop #233
    infojockey

Hanlon is not as great an observer of human nature as he might be had he applied an even stronger analytical framework based upon the question - Who benefits?

37. Gratitude expressed by:

38. TopTop #234
    wisewomn

Nonetheless, it still comes down to stupidity, IMO.

Hanlon is not as great an observer of human nature as he might be had he applied an even stronger analytical framework based upon the question - Who benefits?

39. Gratitude expressed by:

40. TopTop #235
    Finell
    Supporting Member

Around here, it is impossible to distinguish sarcasm from ignorance and delusion.
    Of course you don't drink the blood. That was a test probe for sense of humor..

41. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

42. TopTop #236
    Mayacaman

Big Pharma spokesman Paul Offit, known for telling the public that vaccines are totally safe, has been caught on camera admitting that vaccines causes autism.

Paul Offit, prominent vaccine spokesman, is so indebted to Big Pharma that even mainstream media have reported qualms about taking his word for anything medicine-related.

Offit makes a comfortable living as a pediatrician specializing in infectious diseases, and has an even more lucrative sideline as a self-described “expert” on vaccines, spruiking Big Pharma’s wares through the mainstream media

Expert? A more accurate term would be salesman.
    He is known for refuting each and every claim against vaccines, and refusing to hear a bad word said about Big Pharma’s most profitable product line. One of his famous lines involved stating that it’s perfectly safe for children to receive 1,000 vaccinations at once.

But now we have secretly filmed footage of Paul Offit slipping and and revealing his true understanding of the link between autism and vaccines. Watch and see for yourself.

In other words, Big Pharma and their pro-vaccination shills have been lying to the public. They have bought out the mainstream media, who now act as attack dogs, rabidly demanding everybody toe the line – or else they will be savaged.

Do not underestimate the power of the mainstream media’s ability to publicly shame people. There is no greater creator of ignorant groupthink. People are terrified to go against the grain of what appears to be mainstream opinion.

By stating that the MMR vaccine does not cause autism, they have been misleading you. As Paul Offit admits, the relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism is not clear-cut, black and white, and easily dismissed, as mainstream media have been telling you it is.

Paul Offit famously said it was safe for a child to receive 1,000 vaccinations at once. Given the insight we now have about him thanks to the secretly filmed footage, it’s safe to say his 1,000 vaccinations comment was probably a misleading, media-friendly soundbite that shouldn’t be taken seriously either.

Our children deserve better than a media dominated by money-hungry shills employed by Big Pharma, intent on pushing products without giving parents real information about their true nature.

Last edited by Barry; 05-27-2020 at 02:45 PM.

43. Gratitude expressed by:

44. TopTop #237
    Jude Iam

"... more easily explained by stupidity." HARDLY.

cui bono - cui bo·​no | \ ˈkwē-ˈbō-(ˌ)nō

Definition of cui bono

1: a principle that probable responsibility for an act or event lies with one having something to gain

2: usefulness or utility as a principle in estimating the value of an act or policy

First Known Use of cui bono. 1604, in the meaning defined at sense 1

History and Etymology for cui bono -- Latin, to whose advantage?

Barbara, you and Fred can Ha'Oponopono all you like, it's not going to stave off the future that's been planned and is playing out now.

To be worthy of a handle like wisewomn, since you/he acknowledge that you don't know "what the fuck is going on", studying and awakening highly recommended, ASAP.

It takes sustained effort to actually read and watch and listen, lots and lots. Yes, it takes time and focus.
    Then there is facing that darkness; emotional fortitude is required. Very few can and will and do.
    But if you do want to know what the fuck is going on, that's what you do.
    Jude

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wisewomn: View Post
    "Almost all conspiracy theories can be dispelled by applying the principle known as Hanlon's Razor: "Do not attribute to malice that which is more easily explained by stupidity."...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-27-2020 at 02:51 PM.

45. TopTop #238
    Jude Iam

I would have thought that a certain professionalism came along with owning/managing this website, and that would have included a response to a respectful question. It's revealing that you choose not to respond, Barry - not in a particularly good way.
    Somewhat surprising that no one else has either, though likely the fear of the stigma of being tarred with the "conspiracy" brush, 'step out o line and the man come and take you away'...
    And it's only beginning. Jude
    Hey, Ignoring TWO inquiries, OK, I get it - you don't want to answer.

Anyone care to respond to my question? Interested, Jude

Barry, I'm wondering how much of the work that's been posted you've watched, listened to, read, considered...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-27-2020 at 02:52 PM.

46. TopTop #239
    amayon

I would have thought that a certain professionalism came along with owning/managing this website, ...
    It's a great list, some I've heard of, some I haven't, and yes, it's pathetic that Barry doesn't respond; Northern California is unfortunately a cult of cowardly, groupthinking sheeple, who are not going to get the message until it's probably too late, and then they're going to wimper and sob and beg to be saved.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-27-2020 at 02:54 PM.

47. TopTop #240
    wisewomn

I learned a long time ago not to waste time or breath on drum-beaters and True Believers, Jude.
    "... more easily explained by stupidity." HARDLY.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-27-2020 at 02:56 PM.