Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Maggi

Please support the Sebastopol Senior Center! Your help is appreciated

Will you help protect the Sebastopol Area Senior Center from the impact of the coronavirus?

At this time of great concern for us all, I sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are well.

Though we are closed, our staff are busy calling our members to check up on them. This is quite an endeavor as we have over 1,000 members. One of our members, responded to the call to say she was really, really appreciative! She says she lives alone, she has no family, she said “you have no idea what this means to me.”

As well as doing all we can to help protect our community, there are considerable financial implications. No one has planned on the loss of income the coronavirus is causing. This temporary closure has a damaging impact on the Senior Center. Our Legacy Thrift Store is also closed, which generates about 30% of our income!

You have been such a generous donor. We really need your support at this time.

That’s why I am asking you if you would consider helping us through this incredibly difficult period. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE HELP TODAY.

Click here to donate now.

Or send a check to:
    Sebastopol Area Senior Center
    167 N. High St.
    Sebastopol, CA 95472

All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law to non-profit Tax ID: 23-7043925
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: