Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Coronavirus: Alternative Therapies

Use this thread to post about alternative therapies for the Coronavirus, aside from colloidal silver, which is on this thread.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: Coronavirus: Alternative Therapies

During the early 1900’s Nikola Tesla was experimenting with all things electric including Radio Frequency. While researching radio waves he noted that several assistants were reporting that exposure to high frequency was healing their infections, wounds, and other ailments. Tesla was intrigued by such a thought, and brought the concept to several other scientists of his time for further research. Using argon gas filled tubes to transmit the frequency, Violet Ray Wands were invented, as well as Diathermy Machines.

The concept that unhealthy cells could be brought back to health using frequency was born, and the science continues on to this day taking us all the way to
    String Theory. Could it be that all the atoms of the entire universe are made of little loops of frequency, and health is maintained by keeping our cells in tune like a fine musical instrument? Does disease occur when our cells go out of tune? Is God a musician, and all of life a song?...

Scientists like:
    Georges Lakhovsky, Royal Raymond Rife, Albert Abrams, Wilhelm Reich, Bob Beck, and Hulda Clark all owe Nikola Tesla their beginnings. Then again, what scientist today doesn’t? Tesla was the most creative of all the modern scientists, and was a living super genius who deserves more study.

( Source )
    Last edited by Barry; 03-17-2020 at 10:49 AM.

3. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

4. TopTop #3

So, an update about Coronavirus Cure. A friend of mine just sent me a video about killing the virus by using a little hand water sprayer to squirt some water up your nose and then using a little hand held hair dryer to spray warm air up there for five minutes to kill off thevirus because it doesn't like the heat. Sounds like a great idea, doesn't it?

Hope it actually does work.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lilith Rogers: View Post
    What's the illustration of the cow supposed to tell us? That it's all bull sh*t? Ho, Ho.... Here we go.....Lilith
    Last edited by Barry; 03-17-2020 at 10:50 AM.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

So, an update about Coronavirus Cure. A friend of mine just sent me a video about killing the virus by using a little hand water sprayer to squirt some water up your nose and then using a little hand held hair dryer to spray warm air up there for five minutes to kill off thevirus because it doesn't like the heat. Sounds like a great idea, doesn't it?
    Here's the video. Sounds plausible but I'm still dubious.

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5
    Goat Rock Ukulele

I guess youtube thinks it's bunk.....spiked
    Last edited by Barry; 03-18-2020 at 02:54 PM.

9. TopTop #6
    John Eder
    Former Seb City Council Member

I recommend using a BIC lighter on each nostril- no Coronavirus and no nose hair trimming for awhile...

Hope it actually does work.

10. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

11. TopTop #7
    cyberanvil

So, an update about Coronavirus Cure. A friend of mine just sent me a video ...
    As a rule a virus is highly resistant to heat. Warm is worse than hot, so I have my doubts. But load up a Navage with some boiling water and spray away.

Navage Saline Nasal Irrigation Nose Cleaner

Name:  Navage Nasal.JPG
Views: 1947
Size:  16.1 KB
    Last edited by Barry; 03-18-2020 at 03:07 PM.

12. TopTop #8
    Mayacaman

Thank you, Lilith Rogers for making that suggestion - and you, Barry, for posting the video she referenced. I think this man's approach is Brilliant.

The video that was just "spiked" by youtube - on today (March 17) - was made by a man named "Dan Lee Dimke, Ph.d" It has not been suppressed on every youtube channel just yet. Here is one site on which it is still up. Watch it while you can. Here is a link that will probably prove to be more permanent - or at least durable. It also includes the text and the extended version:
    Last edited by Barry; 03-18-2020 at 02:57 PM.

13. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

14. TopTop #9
    cyberanvil

So, an update about Coronavirus Cure. A friend of mine just sent me a video ...
    Has anyone reported positive results? Any case studies posted?
    Btw, a small factoid -- COVID-19 does not infect your sinuses but the upper respiratory tract. So I have my doubts. I would caution people to thoroughly research any so called remedies before trying.

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/sca...scams/22677216

15. TopTop #10
    Goat Rock Ukulele

By the time you notice it in your nose it will already be in your lungs. This won't hurt you but it won't cure you either. If this actually worked you could cure your common cold this way but you can't.

16. TopTop #11
    SonomaPatientsCoop

Just a thought... but maybe we should be discussing less of potentially dangerous and often disproven therapies, and instead discussing important things- such as general ways to boost ones general health and immune system - things like diet, herbs, good rest, sanitary practices, etc....

17. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

18. TopTop #12

Sorry but there are no cures for this virus. We have NO immunity to it, our bodies have never seen it before. Please don't circulate these types of remedies.
    Last edited by Barry; 03-19-2020 at 01:26 PM.

19. TopTop #13
    Dlight7

I think it's better to just do nasal irrigation with Grapefruit Seed Extract and/or very small portions of essential oils.
    https://betterbreasthealthforlife.co...in-a-neti-pot/

20. Gratitude expressed by:

21. TopTop #14
    cyberanvil

22. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

23. TopTop #15

Yeah, looks like the best thing to do is avoid catching it as much as possible. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Lilith

24. Gratitude expressed by:

M/M
  25. TopTop #16
    rossmen

But, we're all going to get it, or exposed anyway. As I input these words new folk remedies are being formulated. I think of corona as a new form of pneumonia. That's how it kills. As viral, antibiotics are more than useless as usual. It's all about building our immune system, and symptom, not being able to breath, treatment. We know how to do this. My favorite soothing thought comes from the zombie movie wwz. And it references human evolution. If you don't move, you die. Walking pneumonia doesn't kill. Why do we forget this after 5 million years of evolving to walk on two legs?

Yeah, looks like the best thing to do is avoid catching it as much as possible. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Lilith

26. Gratitude expressed by:

27. TopTop #17
    Thad

Just went to get an Amazon package from the mail box then stopped to give this a thought, so I took a garbage bag, treated the mailbox and package like it was dog doo, (hand in bag to open box, take out package, close mailbox, invert bag around package, spin bag shut.) Then wondered how to get it out, found this.

Here’s How Long the Corona-virus Lasts on Surfaces
    Last edited by Barry; 03-19-2020 at 01:30 PM.

28. Gratitude expressed by:

M/M
  29. TopTop #18
    M/M

30. Gratitude expressed by:

31. TopTop #19
    cyberanvil

I think France is hiding the truth. I will continue to pack my nose with Columbian Marching Powder.

NY Daily News: Cocaine will not cure coronavirus: French officials
    Last edited by Barry; 03-20-2020 at 11:56 AM.

32. TopTop #20
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

I omitted the quoted post below from the digest, without enough consideration. Sorry about that.

Seems there may be something to this. The proposal is to use 2 already approved drugs that are currently available in generic form to treat patients who have contracted Covid-19. Doesn't seem like there is any reason to not quickly use this protocol in a widespread controlled test.

Here's an interesting interview with Glenn Beck, of all people!

Sure seems like a safe straw to grasp at the moment....

Last edited by Barry; 03-20-2020 at 11:57 AM.

33. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

34. TopTop #21
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Ok... apparently I am behind the curve. Seems, Trump talked about this today,. Trevor has a dim view, but I still think it's a worthy straw to grasp. I didn't hear the FDA Commissioner dis it... just that they would subject it to science. If nothing more, allows for some hope.... Would be nice if this just turned out to be a fire drill...

35. TopTop #22
    wisewomn

If there is truth to this, Barry, you can bet Big Pharma will find a way to monetize it before it is released to the public.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Ok... apparently I am behind the curve. Seems, Trump talked about this today,. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 03-25-2020 at 03:15 PM.

36. TopTop #23
    rossmen

Better bet is the original leaf chewed thoroughly with a bit of baking soda. Bronchial dilator plus full nutrients and stimulant to walk off pneumonia. Modern refining destroys the goodness of the world.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cyberanvil: View Post
    I think France is hiding the truth. I will continue to pack my nose with Columbian Marching Powder.

NY Daily News: Cocaine will not cure coronavirus: French officials

37. Gratitude expressed by:

38. TopTop #24
    Thad

Coronavirus mask review

Quora: What's the best coronavirus mask to keep safe?

39. TopTop #25
    M/M

Professional, rather technical paper: Zinc is antiviral. Many people are zinc deficient. One can take a supplement or consume more foods high in this powerful immune-supporting nutrient. Seafood—especially oysters—red meat, and pumpkin seeds are good food sources. Zinc lozenges are great for adults who have to work w/public. Be sure to follow label instructions for maximum amount of zinc per day.

https://academic.oup.com/advances/ar.../4/696/5476413
    The Role of Zinc in Antiviral Immunity Oxford Academic

Published: 22 April 2019

Advances in Nutrition, Volume 10, Issue 4, July 2019, Pages 696–710, https://doi.org/10.1093/advances/nmz013

Quote zinc status is a critical factor that can influence antiviral immunity, particularly as zinc-deficient populations are often most at risk of acquiring viral infections such as HIV or hepatitis C virus. This review summarizes current basic science and clinical evidence examining zinc as a direct antiviral, as well as a stimulant of antiviral immunity. An abundance of evidence has accumulated over the past 50 y to demonstrate the antiviral activity of zinc against a variety of viruses, and via numerous mechanisms. The therapeutic use of zinc for viral infections such as herpes simplex virus and the common cold has stemmed from these findings; however, there remains much to be learned

phytate, a natural chelator of zinc ions that is present in corn, rice, and cereals (wheat, rye, etc), can severely restrict zinc absorption (165). Consequently, diets containing high phytate: zinc molar ratios, can result in zinc deficiency, even with adequate zinc intake.

Aged individuals are also significantly more susceptible to zinc deficiency, increasing their likelihood of acquiring life-threatening viral infections (166).

Alcoholism can stimulate severe zinc deficiency

40. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

41. TopTop #26
    gypsey

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Use this thread to post about alternative therapies for the Coronavirus, aside from colloidal silver, which is on this thread.
    while i appreciate the intent of this thread, our main focus immediately needs to be prevention. Unproved theories will not stop a pandemic. For instance Canada is able to supply its citizens with surgical masks and gloves, yet we don't have them!!. Why is that? And no, your hardware store mask will not repel microbes.

During the 1918-19 flu pandemic, people died b/c they in desperation followed unproven medicines and theories.
    As for now, no cure in colloidal silver or anything else, even if true, will be found or distributed in a few weeks. Only precautions will repel the virus so please, how about a thread that shares and cares how we are staying safe and helping each other?

42. Gratitude expressed by:

43. TopTop #27
    Mayacaman

gypsey wrote:
    Quote ...As for now, no cure in colloidal silver or anything else, even if true, will be found or distributed in a few weeks. Only precautions will repel the virus so please, how about a thread that shares and cares how we are staying safe and helping each other?...

From Barry:

Mark has gathered all his information about Colloidal Silver on the thread "
    Electro-therapy & Colloidal Silver-Water"
    Last edited by Barry; 03-25-2020 at 03:18 PM.

44. TopTop #28
    cyberanvil

No more batteries for me!!!

Trump saved his life
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/22/florid...aved-his-life/

45. TopTop #29
    Goat Rock Ukulele

Hope it works but that isn't much of a double blind peer reviewed study.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cyberanvil: View Post
    No more batteries for me!!!
    Last edited by Barry; 03-24-2020 at 01:11 PM.

46. TopTop #30

It would be helpful to tell people what to actually do with the zapper....
    I assume put the copper tubes in water-
    BUT how much, for how long, etc.
    I already make my own colloidal silver so have the necessary items. I happen to have copper as well. Again-
    how much water, what timing does one do....

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Dealing With the Coronvirus Plague on a Low Budget
    Last edited by Barry; 03-24-2020 at 01:12 PM.

47. Gratitude expressed by: