Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Not supported by billionaires. BERNIE SANDERS "Not me. Us"

Hi Waccos.
    I trust everyone's registered and has their ballot for the primary and is getting clear and voting.

I watched the debates last night; to me solidly confirming the depth, vision and ELECTABILITY of Bernie Sanders. A movement, multi-everything. The 99%.
    I am reminded of listening to Ralph Nader - integrity through and through, clear truth in substance and personality. So rare and precious. Polar opposite of DJT.

Without a doubt, this is a precious moment: candidates of this quality come along very rarely.
    HE IS UNBUYABLE. HE IS DEVOTED.

You can support him by donating to get him elected (yes it takes load$ and he'll address that, too) AND in donating, joining THE record number of donors in THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!!!! with an average something like $24 bucks - help make history.

If you, too, have clarity about Bernie's being THE ONE, the most deserving leader in our lifetime,
    TO GET HIM TO BE OUR CANDIDATE:

• you can make calls to fellow Dems here or other states
    • knock on doors with friends and talk to Dems and Decline-to-state registered voters,
    • maybe a political parade - hey HUB BUB, FEEL THE BERN!!!

ONLY 12 DAYS TO MARCH 3rd 'Super Tuesday'. NOW is the MOMENT. See you there.

LET'S GO EVERYONE, FOR BERNIE / FOR US !!!!!!
    https://events.berniesanders.com/?ut...e=CA&zip=95472

TRUTH, BEAUTY & GOODNESS, for all. And President Sanders!
    Jude
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    SonomaPatientsCoop

Re: Not supported by billionaires. BERNIE SANDERS "Not me. Us"

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    I watched the debates last night; to me solidly confirming the depth, vision and ELECTABILITY of Bernie Sanders. ..
    Hmm. While I mostly like Bernie (I can't in good faith vote for MFA - it will cause chaos and more importantly put health decisions into the hands of the Feds... maybe good under Bernie but what happens to women reproductive rights, addiction treatment, transgender healthcare, etc under "R" govt's?!)

And... Bernie's just angry. And has ZERO support in congress. Another Carter... maybe a good man with good intentions but someone who will accomplish nothing other than damning the "D" party for years to come...

And Nader.... who arguably put Bush into power (yes- it was Gore himself who broke the tie in the Senate to end the FL recount...one by which by every method he had won).

But Nader's a good example. He wrote "Unsafe at any speed" about VW's in the 70's. I always preferred John Muir's (the grandson of *that* John Muir's piece in his "Idiots Guide for VW repair")... Yep- you're driving a vehicle with a thin piece of metal between you and the world. Guess what... that makes you drive more sanely. I think we see this dichotomy everyday - the nanny state has made cars "safer". So people drive like even bigger #$%)%!@ ...
    Last edited by Barry; 02-21-2020 at 01:46 PM.

4. TopTop #3
    Jude Iam

Re: Not supported by billionaires. BERNIE SANDERS "Not me. Us"

David -
    so what is MFA?

no, Bernie's not "just angry" - totally ridiculous statement.
    His well-considered and articulated statements address every aspect of what we as a country and a people need to deal with. He friggin wrote 400 pages of health care legislation. I experienced his voice and manner as calm, clear respites amidst the aggressive tenor of the debate.

Bernie has had and will have the support of the others in Congress who have integrity, not as many as needed - what else we need to work on as well/next/always.

Instead of trailing off about this n that, how about working for your best pick for this critical time and place.
    What is more important?
    Jude

here, have 16:22 worth of fun - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anDy97Q8qwI

Quote Posted in reply to the post by SonomaPatientsCoop: View Post
    Hmm. While I mostly like Bernie (I can't in good faith vote for MFA - it will cause chaos ...
    Last edited by Barry; 02-21-2020 at 01:48 PM.

5. Gratitude expressed by: