Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mayacaman

Breaking News: Coronavirus Plague Ship Docks in New Jersey

Not to be an Alarmist, but Watch these Videos !

Coronavirus: shocking 'leaked' videos from Wuhan

India Ahead News (Feb 9, 2020)

The Coronavirus arrives...

Last edited by Mayacaman; 03-02-2020 at 12:02 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: Breaking News: Coronavirus Plague Ship From China Docks in New Jersey

Potential
    {& potent} Antidotes:

Baking Soda

“Miracle Mineral Solution”

35% food grade hydrogen peroxide

Lauricidin

elderberry

colloidal silver

over the counter fish antibiotics
    (@ pet stores )

Be prepared...

Last edited by Mayacaman; 02-21-2020 at 12:49 AM.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Mayacaman

Name:  Black Death.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  60.2 KB

History Repeats itself...

Naples, plague ship, 1347, "Black Death"

Last edited by Mayacaman; 02-21-2020 at 12:34 AM.

5. TopTop #4
    cyberanvil

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post

History Repeats itself...

Naples, plague ship, 1347, "Black Death"

As the number of people infected with coronavirus increases, it would make sense to quarantine them. Such a large number might require many camps. Perhaps FEMA could help.

6. TopTop #5
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cyberanvil: View Post
    As the number of people infected with coronavirus increases, it would make sense to quarantine them. Such a large number might require many camps. Perhaps FEMA could help.

You are definitely on to something, Jefferson Donley, aka cyberanvil. That is the wave of the future. Needless to say, the homeless encampments in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Portland & Seattle will be among the first hot spots when this plague really begins to take off in Amerika. And FEMA - not to miss a beat - is already well along on its plans to be in on the Action.

Thus my apprehensions, stated already several times on WaccoBB - that the POTUS might be considering having the homeless rounded up and put in FEMA Camps - shall be fulfilled, because of the convenient outbreak of the "Wuhan Super Virus." Websearch: Coronavirus, FEMA Camps.

On January 30, the task was detailed & given unto Senator Tom Cotton ( R ) Arkansas to break the story of the seriousness of the Coronavirus Outbreak in Wuhan China to those members of the public who pay attention to such things. Tom Cotton, it seems, is Donald Trump’s choice for the next Director of the C.I.A.

One wonders if that six minute clip, posted on C-Span, was a staged incident, with all of the generals of the Southern Command (the U.S. is a Global Empire) reading from scripts. Some of the generals are not quite such good actors as Tom Cotton, and seem to find it difficult to suppress their inward glee that the "Main Event" is on its merry way.

On the very same day - January 30 - the POTUS commented that the “Coronavirus will have a very good ending for us… that I can assure you…” Cryptic words. Does he mean that the virus will be beneficial to America because it will lay prostrate our main enemy & rival for Global hegemony?

The POTUS calmly tells the general public, in essence, “Don’t worry; go back to sleep. It will all be over by April, when the warm weather comes.” He seems untroubled, nonchalant. This is the tack the POTUS continues to take. Doctors however, question the reality of the President’s statements.

Meanwhile, Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas continues to be Trump's chosen talking head & authority on the Coronavirus outbreak. Curiously, his message is somewhat different from that of the POTUS.

Here is a website where one may track the spread of the Coronavirus in Real Time.

Last edited by Barry; 02-18-2020 at 12:21 PM.

7. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

8. TopTop #6
    cyberanvil

Mark Walter Evans (aka Mayacaman) writes

On January 30, the task was detailed & given unto Senator Tom Cotton ( R ) Arkansas to break the story of the seriousness of the Coronavirus Outbreak in Wuhan China to those members of the public who pay attention to such things. Tom Cotton, it seems, is Donald Trump’s choice for the next Director of the C.I.A.

One wonders if that six minute clip, posted on C-Span, was a staged incident, with all of the generals of the Southern Command (the U.S. is a Global Empire) reading from scripts. Some of the generals are not quite such good actors as Tom Cotton, and seem to find it difficult to suppress their inward glee that the "Main Event" is on its merry way.

On the very same day - January 30 - the POTUS commented that the “Coronavirus will have a very good ending for us… that I can assure you…” Cryptic words. Does he mean that the virus will be beneficial to America because it will lay prostrate our main enemy & rival for Global hegemony?

The POTUS calmly tells the general public, in essence, “Don’t worry; go back to sleep. It will all be over by April, when the warm weather comes.” He seems untroubled, nonchalant. This is the tack the POTUS continues to take. Doctors however, question the reality of the President’s statements.

Meanwhile, Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas continues to be Trump's chosen talking head & authority on the Coronavirus outbreak. Curiously, his message is somewhat different from that of the POTUS.

Here is a website where one may track the spread of the Coronavirus in Real Time:

Hold those thoughts. I'm going out to buy some more ammo.

9. TopTop #7
    SonomaPatientsCoop

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mayacaman: View Post
    Not to be an Alarmist, but Watch this Video !

The Coronavirus arrives...

And here we have a perfect example of why Facebook et al don't want to be held responsible for the BS people post...

I take particular umbrage at this because I have family and friends who work in China...have been evacuated, and some have been quarantined at Travis AFB. Spreading BS stories like this does no good (nor does spreading BS "cures")

Meanwhile, we're at...what? Over 14K deaths and over a 1/4 million infections in the US from the flu this season?
    Last edited by Barry; 02-19-2020 at 12:29 PM.

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

11. TopTop #8
    cyberanvil

Quote Posted in reply to the post by SonomaPatientsCoop: View Post
    ...Spreading BS stories like this does no good (...
    What BS are you referring to? Isn't it a given that the virus is spreading?

Napa Valley Register: Napa's Queen of the Valley treats coronavirus patient transferred from Travis Air Force Base

12. TopTop #9
    SonomaPatientsCoop

What BS are you referring to? Isn't it a given that the virus is spreading?

Napa Valley Register: Napa's Queen of the Valley treats coronavirus patient transferred from Travis Air Force Base

That a plague ship had docked in NJ...

And while I didn't read the link you provided- I believe that patient was one of the ones transferred this week from the Japanese (or docked in Japan? ) cruise ship.

13. TopTop #10
    M/M

Quote Posted in reply to the post by SonomaPatientsCoop: View Post
    I take particular umbrage at this because I have family and friends who work in China...have been evacuated, and some have been quarantined at Travis AFB. Spreading BS stories like this does no good (nor does spreading BS "cures")

Meanwhile, we're at...what? Over 14K deaths and over a 1/4 million infections in the US from the flu this season?
    another article about Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas docking in New Jersey:
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl...qkq-story.html

Quote More than two dozen Chinese nationals were on board the ship and screened for signs of the virus with four of them being transported to a hospital, according to a report on NBC 4 in New York.
    ... NBC 4 New York reported that Bayonne Mayor Jimmy Davis said that one of the four travelers that were sent to the hospital for more screening had come down with a fever while on the cruise, but that the person was given Tylenol and the fever went away.
    The mayor must be nervous... of course the fever would go away after Tylenol... that doesn't mean IF person has a cold or flu or coronavirus that the illness went away! and there are studies showing that ANY virus takes advantage of lowered/absent fever to replicate itself and this can prolong or complicate the illness.

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

15. TopTop #11
    Shandi

The POTUS calmly tells the general public, in essence, “Don’t worry; go back to sleep."
    So revealing! Sleeping under the prevalent mass hypnosis, while awake, is the perfect state that's desired by POTUS, and others in control. Reminds me of the days when I'd hear "Don't worry your pretty little head".
    Last edited by Barry; 02-20-2020 at 02:49 PM.

16. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

17. TopTop #12
    cyberanvil

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    The POTUS calmly tells the general public, in essence, “Don’t worry; go back to sleep."
    So revealing! Sleeping under the prevalent mass hypnosis, while awake, is the perfect state that's desired by POTUS, and others in control. Reminds me of the days when I'd hear "Don't worry your pretty little head".
    What in the world are you referring to? One of the links you have posted shows the following.

"On Wednesday, the White House announced that the president had formed a coronavirus task force headed by Alex Azar, the secretary of Health and Human Services, to coordinate the U.S. response to the disease through the National Security Council."

Perhaps you could expand on your claim of "
    prevalent mass hypnosis."

18. TopTop #13
    podfish

boy, the last thing I will do is defend the posut, i mean potus, but "plague ship" ?? I can just envision the flea-ridden rats jumping into the harbor and swimming ashore! also, "people in control" might be better phrased "people with responsibility in this area". Feeding panic isn't really in their job description.

and we better all get used to dealing calmly with this kind of event. People have been noting for decades that pandemics are certainly possible, so let's not shoot our 'boy crying wolf' wad until a really nasty one comes.

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #14
    Mayacaman

Stranger Than Fiction News channel

Hulda Clark: colloidal silver generator

How to build a Hulda Clark Zapper

How to make a colloidal silver generator with three 9 volt batteries

One inexpensive model of a homemade colloidal silver generator

Last edited by Mayacaman; 02-21-2020 at 09:33 AM.

21. TopTop #15
    cyberanvil

Mark Walter Evans (aka Mayacaman) posts

Is this the same machine/process that Steve McQueen used?
    Last edited by Barry; 02-21-2020 at 01:41 PM.

22. TopTop #16
    Mayacaman

Mark Walter Evans (aka Mayacaman) posts

Is this the same machine/process that Steve McQueen used?

Jefferson, I have no way of knowing that, at present. -Other than digging on the internet to find answers to the question. To me, the question seems somewhat extraneous & irrelevant to the situation @ hand.

I do know that the libtards are going to run "Stranger Than Fiction News" & "Hulda Clark" through their libtard FactCheck & Snopes filters & that those foodtasters already have delivered negative opinions about both of those entities. No matter. I am a disciple of the late Mae Brussell, and she taught us to read everything, and to consider all data - all across the "Spectrum."

The first link delivers a stream of videos on the youtube channel of a man who is up on the Coronavirus Pandemic. You may not like his style, or his occasionally rabid comments. I don't resonate with his delivery. He refers to California as "Sodom & Gomorrah" or "Commiefornia"; NYC as "New Babylon."

He is a "911 truther" from North Dakota: a christianoid, reactionary sort of a radical. Caveat: He could be a government "deep cover" agent, because he continually re-iterates that the coronavirus escaped from the Bio-weapons lab in Wuhan - instead of examining the other alternative: that it was planted in Wuhan by "intelligence operatives" from the West (i.e., Anglo-Amerikans).

But he is spot on about the seriousness of this Pandemic. Don't be put off by his verbiage. Stay informed. 2020 is going to be a plague year. Mark my words. I'm not crying "Wolf !" My little Jewish grandmother warned me never to do that - repeatedly - by drilling that story into my brain, back when I was four years old. No, I'm not crying "Wolf !" The Wolf is at the doors.

23. TopTop #17
    cyberanvil

Jefferson, I have no way of knowing that, at present. -Other than digging on the internet to find answers to the question. To me, the question seems somewhat extraneous & irrelevant to the situation @ hand.
    Point is, you posted all these links to a
    colloidal silver generator which seems to promise a wide variety of cures. So are you suggesting that it will cure/prevent Coronavirus?
    Reason I posted Steve McQueen is because he and Andy Kaufman were known to have tried alternative cures for their cancer and so I thought they may have tried this treatment.

24. TopTop #18
    wisewomn

What the heck. Here's another link. But, ultimately, people will believe what they want to believe.

AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF SCIENCE
    Scientists ‘strongly condemn’ rumors and conspiracy theories about origin of coronavirus outbreak

By Jon Cohen

A group of 27 prominent public health scientists from outside China is pushing back against a steady stream of stories and even a scientific paper suggesting a laboratory in Wuhan, China, may be the origin of the outbreak of COVID-19. “The rapid, open, and transparent sharing of data on this outbreak is now being threatened by rumours and misinformation around its origins,” the scientists, from nine countries, write in a statement published online by The Lancet yesterday.

The letter does not criticize any specific assertions about the origin of the outbreak, but many posts on social media have singled out the Wuhan Institute of Virology for intense scrutiny because it has a laboratory at the highest security level—biosafety level 4—and its researchers study coronaviruses from bats, including the one that is closest to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Speculations have included the possibility that the virus was bioengineered in the lab or that a lab worker was infected while handling a bat and then transmitted the disease to others outside the lab. Researchers from the institute have insisted there is no link between the outbreak and their laboratory.

“We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin,” says The Lancet statement, which praises the work of Chinese health professionals as “remarkable” and encourages others to sign on as well.

Continues here

25. TopTop #19
    Moon

Why is one of the workers using a torn suit?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wisewomn: View Post
    What the heck. Here's another link. But, ultimately, people will believe what they want to believe.
    Scientists ‘strongly condemn’ rumors and conspiracy theories about origin of coronavirus outbreak
    By Jon Cohen
    A group of 27 prominent public health scientists from outside China is pushing back against a steady stream of stories and even a scientific paper suggesting a laboratory in Wuhan, China, may be the origin of the outbreak of COVID-19. “The rapid, open, and transparent sharing of data on this outbreak is now being threatened by rumours and misinformation around its origins,” the scientists, from nine countries, write in a statement published online by The Lancet yesterday.

26. TopTop #20
    Mayacaman

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wisewomn: View Post

You are very correct, wisewomn, people usually tend to believe "what they want to believe" -in other words- according to their preconceived biases. But sometimes a pile of evidence can be persuasive, and cause one to change one's mind. In any event, the most important aspect of the situation we are all facing is the reality of the Global Pandemic, and the fact that the Coronavirus is spreading, exponentially.

I have been accused in this thread of "making a BS post" & offering "BS cures."
    Perhaps it is appropriate for me to state, in my own defense, that I posted the initial post at the top of this thread with serious reservations and with great trepidation. I am not someone who enjoys scaring people. Rather, it is Love that drives me. I want to see as many people survive this plague as may.

From the moment I was exposed to the story at the top of this thread, I knew in my gut that the situation is grave, and would soon be much more grave, and that the reality of this "Wuhan Coronavirus" is going to come up Big. To be forewarned is to be fore-armed.

I
    t really does not matter whether the virus was cooked up in a bio-weapons lab - either in Wuhan, China - or @ Fort Detrick, Maryland.

And, while I think that going out to stock up on "guns & ammo" is absolutely the wrong tack to take, the list of potential antidotes that I posted above could possibly help to enhance one's chances of surviving this pandemic. So, be prepared, and stock up on:

27. TopTop #21
    cyberanvil

From the moment I was exposed to the story at the top of this thread, I knew in my gut that the situation is grave, and would soon be much more grave, and that the reality of this "Wuhan Coronavirus" is going to come up Big. To be forewarned is to be fore-armed.

I
    t really does not matter whether the virus was cooked up in a bio-weapons lab - either in Wuhan, China - or @ Fort Detrick, Maryland.

And, while I think that going out to stock up on "guns & ammo" is absolutely the wrong tack to take, the list of potential antidotes that I posted above could possibly help to enhance one's chances of surviving this pandemic. So, be prepared, and stock up on:

But really Mark. These alternative antidotes that you've listed are a bit shaky and untested. Perhaps nature knows best. As harsh as it seems, perhaps the human race needs a bit of pruning.

The Coronavirus Is Starting to Go Global
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-starting-global-062535337.html

B
    ut you are correct in being concerned.

"The Harvard epidemiology professor Marc Lipsitch is exacting in his diction, even for an epidemiologist. Twice in our conversation he started to say something, then paused and said, “Actually, let me start again.” So it’s striking when one of the points he wanted to get exactly right was this: “I think the likely outcome is that it will ultimately not be containable.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ted&yptr=yahoo

28. TopTop #22
    Mayacaman

But really Mark. These alternative antidotes that you've listed are a bit shaky and untested. Perhaps nature knows best. As harsh as it seems, perhaps the human race needs a bit of pruning.

There is nothing “shaky and untested” about baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. They served the people well during the pandemic known as La Grippe Espagnol in 1919.

My grandmother survived that one; told me how every Armory and Auditorium in Brooklyn was filled with stricken folks on army cots – she was eighteen at the time - and how she came to when the fever broke, after three days of delirium, and she always swore by Baking Soda.

Ingest a teaspoon of the stuff in a glass of warm water; it keeps you alkaline. Stay as alkaline as you can possibly be. Viruses, Bacteria, & Cancer cells all thrive in a body that is predominantly acidic.

Hydrogen peroxide zaps bacteria –and- viruses. Use it sparingly, and spend the extra money to get “food grade” hydrogen peroxide; it’s the real thing.
    Mixed with Dr. Bronner’s liquid Soap (ALL-ONE) Hydrogen peroxide (regular grade) also makes the best solution with which to wash your hands (often & thoroughly) during a Plague Year.

While on the Subject of Hygiene, I wish to add that the very best antiseptic that is =also= non-toxic =and= organic is a home-made compound of 1/3 Borax (20 Mule Team) 1/3 Red -or- White Vinegar & 1/3 Dr. Bronners – or a similar, Organic liquid soap.

Read up on Lauricidin. It is good medicine.

Now concerning Elderberry – that’s an old, herbal remedy to combat & fend off the Plague – not the sort approved by big Pharma or the A.M.A. – but those illustrious “wise women” and sages of old.

Name:  Elderberry.png
Views: 1422
Size:  351.9 KB
    Elderberry

Colloidal silver-water might be considered “controversial” >The A.M.A. may not approve< but there are a great many people who sing its praises and tout its benefits. Enough said. Get the Fish antibiotics just to be on the safe side. They won’t hurt you.

I would encourage everyone who wants to survive the coming Plague to prepare As Soon As Possible. At this point there is no time to waste. You need to have enough food and pure water in your house to stay indoors for a period of two to three months. Does that sound extreme? Read the Decameron.

Name:  Empty shelves, Milan.jpg
Views: 1424
Size:  47.2 KB

This is what the Meat Department shelves looked like in one supermarket in Milan just last night
    (February 23, 2020)

In order to have “pure” water, you either need a well of your own – or else you need to bring in purified water from another source. You can get 55-gallon Greek Olive Drums quite cheaply, at Bataeff Salvage on Mountain View Avenue. Stock up, also on filtered Water {40 cents a gallon at the various Water Stores in the Santa Rosa area.} Here is one. Get as many gallons of water as you can at a time. Go for broke. A body needs Water.

For Food, I suggest you learn about sprouting rye & wheat berries & lentils – if you don’t already know the ropes. Stock up on those also. Buy them by the 30 to 50 lb sack. Get some radish seeds to sprout - if you find somewhere to buy them in bulk. Store your grains & seeds in a safe place, so that rats & mice can’t get into them. The smaller, five-gallon Greek Olive Oil drums at Bataeff are suitable containers for such. Wal-Mart is good for something – Mason Jars.

Also, get several good-quality masks & a few pairs of painter's goggles. This virus is airborne & can even come in through the eyes. Therefor you need to stock up on masks & goggles.

As far as your last sentence goes, Mr. Donley, I think it is just atrocious. Are you a paid shill for the oligarchy – or what? You have adopted their thought-patterns & their ethics.

Last edited by Mayacaman; 02-25-2020 at 07:41 AM.

29. Gratitude expressed by:

M/M
  30. TopTop #23
    Shandi

I believe, as many others who are "awake" that the masses are basically "sleepwalking" due to the hypnotic trance of mass media.

I could cite many references to this, but a Quora member states it very clearly. Would you dare to do what is being suggested here? https://www.quora.com/Is-television-media-hypnotizing-the-minds-of-common-men

If you don't believe that the masses are under hypnosis, maybe it's because we're addicted to drinking the kool-aid.

What in the world are you referring to? One of the links you have posted shows the following.

"On Wednesday, the White House announced that the president had formed a coronavirus task force headed by Alex Azar, the secretary of Health and Human Services, to coordinate the U.S. response to the disease through the National Security Council."

Perhaps you could expand on your claim of "
    prevalent mass hypnosis."

31. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

32. TopTop #24
    cyberanvil

Mark Walter Evans (aka Mayacaman) opines

There is nothing “shaky and untested” about baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. They served the people well during the pandemic known as La Grippe Espagnol in 1919.
    Now concerning Elderberry – that’s an old, herbal remedy to combat & fend off the Plague – not the sort approved by big Pharma or the A.M.A. – but those illustrious “wise women” and sages of old.

As far as your last sentence goes, Mr. Donley, I think it is just atrocious. Are you a paid shill for the oligarchy – or what? You have adopted their thought-patterns & their ethics.

Are you at the present time actually practicing any of these cures? Do you really believe the Plague was stopped by Alderberry? I guess there's always a few people who will dare to go homiopathic. Good luck, we will mourn for you.

WHY MY DECISION TO STOP?

The last few nights I’ve been experiencing some strange sensations while taking 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide:

• Light headed
    • Anxiousness
    • Continued nerve twitching in the knee
    • Tingling sensations throughout my body
    • Numbness and tingling in the finger tips
    • Rapid heart beat
    • Insomnia
    Also, constant urination throughout the night thus NO SLEEP.

https://golivepure.com/no-more-drink...ogen-peroxide/

33. TopTop #25
    cyberanvil

I believe, as many others who are "awake" that the masses are basically "sleepwalking" due to the hypnotic trance of mass media.

I could cite many references to this, but a Quora member states it very clearly. Would you dare to do what is being suggested here? https://www.quora.com/Is-television-media-hypnotizing-the-minds-of-common-men

If you don't believe that the masses are under hypnosis, maybe it's because we're addicted to drinking the kool-aid.
    And you're actually listening to Jay Tee, a Hypnosis Entertainer? Based on your link, that sure must be some tasty Kool-Aid.

34. TopTop #26
    podfish

Quora ain't Mensa, although it's true both are latin in origin. But it's a lousy source of authority. Plus, I'm always skeptical of a POV where one group is hip to something and the other side are sheep. Seems awfully easy to flip that POV with a few modest changes to definitions.

35. TopTop #27
    M/M

Catherine Austin Fitts talks about trance and use of technology to induce same.

Another food-for-thought article about staying blind (or not):
    How We Stay Blind to the Story of Power https://www.globalresearch.ca/how-we-stay-blind-story-power/5704646

36. Gratitude expressed by:

37. TopTop #28
    M/M

Mark Walter Evans (aka Mayacaman) opines

Are you at the present time actually practicing any of these cures? Do you really believe the Plague was stopped by Alderberry? I guess there's always a few people who will dare to go homiopathic. Good luck, we will mourn for you.

WHY MY DECISION TO STOP?

The last few nights I’ve been experiencing some strange sensations while taking 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide:

• Light headed
    • Anxiousness
    • Continued nerve twitching in the knee
    • Tingling sensations throughout my body
    • Numbness and tingling in the finger tips
    • Rapid heart beat
    • Insomnia
    Also, constant urination throughout the night thus NO SLEEP.

https://golivepure.com/no-more-drink...ogen-peroxide/
    Sorry Cyberanvil that you are having discomfort...

Given all we have learned about microbiome in last decade, and given I know nothing really about recommendations for bleach and hydrogen peroxide, I'd be tempted to avoid same... at least until I'm better informed, having done research etc. Wonder if it is best taken when an infection is active in a person?

Macayaman, I'd heard of baking soda in light of 1917+ influenza pandemic, so good to know your grandmother could vouch for its efficacy.

A couple more sources re: use of baking soda for 1917 and for 'swine flu' viruses - the remedy wouldn't be started until someone felt 'off' or that they were coming down w/something. It is not without its own issues - interfering w/protein digestion for example, so good to research ahead of time:

Overlooked 150 Year Old Household Cleaner a Remedy for Swine Flu?
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/12/15/Baking-Soda-Used-to-Treat-Swine-Flu-85-Years-Ago.aspx

Baking Soda, the Immune System and the Flu
    http://www.acupuncturebrooklyn.com/a...-karen-vaughan

Herbs have a long tradition; Charlemagne (AD742-814) wrote Capitulare de Villis detailing 70 herbs he wished to be planted not only by his own gardeners, but also in every monastery and by all his subjects "for the benefit of the nation". Thereby, he began a type of public health system in Europe.

Elderberry grows naturally throughout many areas in Northern Hemisphere and has been used for centuries in Europe for example. Its success in helping shorten viral illnesses was proven by research. Dr. Madeleine Mumcuoglu did trials in Israel in the 1980s using Elderberry syrup (Sambucol) for influenza. They had a placebo group and an elderberry group. With elderberry, fever resolved sooner and flu symptoms were less severe. If exposed to flu for prevention, take modest doses 2-3x/day. More info in this article: http://www.superfoods-scientific-res...-benefits.html Others have researched Elderberries as preventive, and for use in treating type A and B influenza viruses.

Some recommend good Vitamin D levels: both to help immune system fight disease and not OVER-produce inflammation. Good information for adult and children's doses here: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...the-Truth.aspx We can only make Vitamin D when our shadows are shorter than we are... That is seasonal; and how long a season is, would depend on latitude where we live. People in tropics can make D year-round during certain hours; for the rest of us, the season - roughly summer months - is shorter the further north we live.

Viruses are unable to reproduce on their own. They require specific cells to live inside of. Respiratory viruses live in the upper and mid airway passages that are cooled by air. Fever helps kill virus. Very important to rest and stay hydrated with water and teas.

The suggestion to stock up on food, e.g. getting extra canned goods each time you shop, along with other non-perishable foods such as dried beans, rice, peanut butter, nuts, dried fruit, crackers, canned juices, granola bars, powdered milk, and bottled water - is a good idea. (An epidemic or pandemic declaration isn't based on lethality of a disease, but how it may impact access to both goods and services in the economy. Good to consider plans like any other emergent situation where power may be out, etc.)

38. Gratitude expressed by:

39. TopTop #29
    M/M

Quote Posted in reply to the post by M/M: View Post
    Sorry Cyberanvil that you are having discomfort...
    Cyberanvil, I see today that you weren't the one having discomfort. Today I had the time to check out link you gave. Sounds from that link, hp is best used in presence of active infection.. I still haven't done my own research, but it does appear that reason the blogger gave for taking the DILUTE food-grade hydrogen peroxide - was gone....

Quote a severe sinus infection..... caused my entire mouth to be in pain, specifically in my gums causing great pain on my left side. At first it affected my entire mouth, cheeks and ears. I also had pressure in my forehead, temples, ears and mouth.The pain was excruciating in my gums on the left side of my mouth. ...

When I first took the hydrogen peroxide, it would really burn….with some intense pain that would last 45 minutes to an hour. However, after the burning pain subsided, my condition always improved.

Eventually, by the eleventh day, most of the infection was gone with no pain… The congestion in my ears also cleared-up as well as the turmoil in the gut.

40. TopTop #30
    cyberanvil

Quote Posted in reply to the post by M/M: View Post
    Cyberanvil, I see today that you weren't the one having discomfort. Today I had the time to check out link you gave. Sounds from that link, hp is best used in presence of active infection.. I still haven't done my own research, but it does appear that reason the blogger gave for taking the DILUTE food-grade hydrogen peroxide - was gone....
    Just for the record. I have a friend, who has a friend and he hasn't caught the flu in 15 years. His secret? He eats cheetos every day. So there you go, the answer is cheetos.

Seriously, I don't believe there has ever been any claim, anywhere that actually claims to prevent a virus infection. I think the best claims for alternate medicine would be that they help a person recover. That being said, I would prefer a mega vitamin regimen. But what ever one's choice, go for it.