Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    WII

Embodying the Sovereign Queen

When
    Friday, February 7th;6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
    Where TBA - Sonoma County
    Cost Suggested Donation - $20
    Event Website Event Facebook Page Add to Google Calendar
    Embodiment is a reemerging feminine practice that reminds us that our bodies hold incredible wisdom, if we would just stop, go inside and let our body move.

Some of the most damaging things we do in our culture are tell people to “stop” moving their bodies, to “calm down” when they are having a difficult feeling, or to read a book, see that guru, or take that class rather than going inside to access their own deep wisdom.

Many of us in female bodies have:
    *lost access to our body’s intuition through years of training to ignore our impulses and desires, putting the needs of others before ours, or from traumatic experiences with our bodies.
    *struggle to claim our power in our personal and business lives and dim ourselves down, downplay our expertise, placate or let others “win”, and/or avoid the spotlight and hide our true brilliance.
    *learned to get really big or intense to get the attention we crave and feel we deserve.
    *experienced the double bind of being in the business or corporate world and being asked to cover up our feminine curves, to hide our emotions, to be tough or ruthless, and to go, go, go and yet “be yourself”.

As women in mid-life, our bodies may be reminding us of our choices. We have heard many messages about our bodies through out our lives and treated our bodies in ways that do not honor them. Women in mid-life may be experiencing dramatic changes in their bodies and their relationship to it.

*They may have lost contact with the preciousness of their body.
    *They may feel at war with their body.
    *Or they may just want to create a deeper connection to it.

At the same time, mid-life is a rich playground for playing with our personal power. Many say that mid-life and moving into the Crone years, is cause for celebrating and taking off the roles that others have assigned to us throughout our lives and “doing it our way”.

Our Queen years are extending as the quality of our lives and the sheer number of years we are on this planet increase. Many of us are not ready for the years of the Crone. Or if we are, we still have one foot in the realm of the queen. Our unfinished business with the other archetypes of the Maiden and the Mother may be interfering with our ability to fully claim our power. I personally know many women in mid-life who are ditching their careers and becoming entrepreneurs and business owners and this can bring up unfinished business. I like to joke that the decision to become an entrepreneur was one of the greatest spiritual lessons I have encountered.

Come play with me as we use the Deep Body Model based on the work of Stefana Serafina at Intuitive Dance, art, role play, ceremony and deep sharing to Embody our Sovereign Queen and claim what we desire.

I am asking for donations as I am in training for this model of embodiment and offering it for the first time to the public.
    Last edited by WII; 01-19-2020 at 11:40 AM. Reason: didnt include link for tickets
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: