Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    minerva

Tired of CVS...... support a GREAT local pharmacy!!!

Been meaning to share my wonderful experience with our local pharmacy. I love Larks in Guerneville but with my health its just too far for me to drive. But now I don't have to drive and I still get the same great kind compassionate and respectful service I got at Larks.... at their sister pharmacy here in Sebastopol.

"Sebastopol family Pharmacy" is right across from the Hospital and they may not have booze and cards like CVS but they also don't have all the issues CVS has.

I have had a number of challenges at our CVS some of those issues are due to them being so understaffed
    seb found one of my medications was covered that CVS said my insurance stopped covering, I had started paying that out of pocket so on top of being lovely they have saved me money.

they are not open on weekends but again, to have such a fast filling time, super easy and wonderful service its worth it and maybe in the future they may add the weekends.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Dustyg

Re: Tired of CVS...... support a GREAT local pharmacy!!!

Amen! I've had a great experience with them. After struggling with Safeway pharmacy for years over mis-quoted dates, deliveries, and costs of medicines, I changed to Family Pharmacy and everything has gone smoothly since! We're so lucky to have them!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by minerva: View Post
    Been meaning to share my wonderful experience with our local pharmacy. I love Larks in Guerneville but with my health its just too far for me to drive. But now I don't have to drive and I still get the same great kind compassionate and respectful service I got at Larks.... at their sister pharmacy here in Sebastopol.

"Sebastopol family Pharmacy" is right across from the Hospital and they may not have booze and cards like CVS but they also don't have all the issues CVS has. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 01-01-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: