Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Stargazer

Drug Addiction & The Fall Of America

This epidemic of drug addiction starts at the top with the FDA, Then it goes to the pharmaceutical companies along with the corrupt medical industry aka medical doctors who over prescribe and are financially rewarded for doing so.Then the medical insurance companies, medicare and medi-cal will only cover these dangerous drugs and will not pay for natural remedies or practical cures most of the time.

Read the warning labels for these drugs before you take them. Most of them have serious side effects and in many cases can cause fatalities or irreversible damage. Use natural remedies and be responsible for your health.Try your best to have a healthy lifestyle.

If you want to know why there is a drug epidemic, follow the money and see where it is going. Legal, illegal or otherwise. Whether people are homeless or not, this drug epidemic issue is killing the American people across the board. Get educated or find others who know how to remain healthy who you can trust whether it is for a fee or not. Be the change you want to see. Stay strong and become part of the solution, then you can help others to do the same.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by cyberanvil: View Post
    It truly saddens me to think of the homeless and their condition. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 12-28-2019 at 10:35 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: Drug Addiction & The Fall Of America

Stargazer wrote:
    Quote This epidemic of drug addiction starts at the top with the FDA, Then it goes to the pharmaceutical companies along with the corrupt medical industry aka medical doctors who over prescribe and are financially rewarded for doing so.
    Then the medical insurance companies... If you want to know why there is a drug epidemic, follow the money and see where it is going. Legal, illegal or otherwise. Whether people are homeless or not, this drug epidemic issue is killing the American people across the board...

More Images... (One picture says ten thousand words) :
    Last edited by Barry; 12-28-2019 at 10:35 AM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    cyberanvil

Reply to Mark Evans, aka “Mayacaman”:

Victimization is not the major problem/reason. People in despair will look to mind altering solutions. Self medication will always find legal and illegal substances. Can you identify the source for the flood of Fentanyl?
    Last edited by Barry; 12-28-2019 at 10:36 AM.

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #4
    Mayacaman

Cyberanvil wrote:
    Quote Victimization is not the major problem/reason. People in despair will look to mind altering solutions. Self medication will always find legal and illegal substances. Can you identify the source for the flood of Fentanyl?

Yes, Jefferson Donley, aka cyberanvil, the answer to that Question is "China." period.

It is, in essence, China's revenge for the Opium Wars of the 1840's & 1850's. It is also strategic cultural and political warfare.

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #5
    Stargazer

Yes. You are correct. Communist China is flooding America with cheap Fentanyl, then they cut Heroin & Cocaine with it. It's all destructive and it's bringing America down so China can conquer the world. Does anyone know where Nancy Pelossi stands on this crisis since her husband does millions of dollars of business with China?

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #6
    Mayacaman

Stargazer wrote:
    Quote Yes. You are correct. Communist China is flooding America with cheap Fentanyl, then they cut Heroin & Cocaine with it. It's all destructive and it's bringing America down so China can conquer the world.

Does anyone know where Nancy Pelosi stands on this crisis since her husband does millions of dollars of business with China?
    Good Question, Stargazer. That is definitely something that could bare a little scrutiny.
    Last edited by Barry; 12-28-2019 at 10:37 AM.

12. Gratitude expressed by:

13. TopTop #7
    cyberanvil

Mark Evans (aka Mayacaman) has written --------
    Yes, Jefferson Donley, aka cyberanvil, the answer to that Question is "
    China
    ." period.
    It is, in essence, China's revenge for the Opium Wars of the 1840's & 1850's. It is also strategic cultural and political warfare.
    --------------------------------------------------
    The first Opium War (1839–42) was fought between China and Britain, and the second Opium War (1856–60), was fought by Britain and France against China.
    Do you really think the present communist government of Xi Jinping much cares about what happened to the Qing dynasty at the hands of Britain and France?

14. TopTop #8
    Mayacaman

Mayacaman wrote:
    Quote Yes, Jefferson Donley, aka cyberanvil, the answer to that Question is "China"
    period.

Perhaps I was mistaken in including the "period". Perhaps there are other players who have intended to "bring us down." And if you will click on the link embedded under the word "strategic" in the last sentence, it will lead you to several theses whose veracity I can not vouch for.

Notably the book, "Dope, Inc." by the "International Caucus of Labor Committees", aka the LaRouche organization. The thesis of that book is that the Brits have been importing Chinese Heroin into the US via Canada for years. Though I cannot for the life of me guess the reason why they would do that to their erstwhile Global "Ally."

Jefferson Donley, aka Cyberanvil wrote:
    Quote The first Opium War (1839–42) was fought between China and Britain, and the second Opium War (1856–60), was fought by Britain and France against China.

Do you really think the present communist government of Xi Jinping much cares about what happened to the Qing dynasty at the hands of Britain and France?

Sometimes a whole people will retain a deep and unconscious resentment for real (not imagined) wrongs committed against one's nation by another people of a different culture. Perhaps I am wrong about the motivation for the resentment of the Chinese on this issue. - But Nations resemble people inasmuch as there is a "collective unconscious" as well as an individual one - at least Karl Jung postulated as much.

I think there is some legitimacy in what Stargazer wrote (above) . To wit: "...It's all destructive and it's bringing America down so China can conquer the world..."

What do you think is going on, Jefferson? Both on the score of: Why "we" are still in Afghanistan, occupying the Poppy Fields? =&/ALSO= What's in it for the Chinese to be exporting all that bloody Fentynal to the United States? Do the Chinese really intend to "conquer the world"?

15. Gratitude expressed by:

16. TopTop #9
    Goat Rock Ukulele

I don't believe some grand conspiracy. Some people want to get stoned and others want to make money. I've read in this thread that it was the US government flooding minority communities with meth and now the Chinese are trying to kill us off with fentanyl. I don't buy any of that. Homelessness is mainly an economic and or mental health issue. An yes substance abuse, but alcohol lis at the top of the list.

But then I guess I'm an oddball because I don't believe George Bush took the towers down either.
    Last edited by Barry; 12-28-2019 at 11:42 AM.

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #10
    cyberanvil

Mark Evans (aka Mayacaman) writes

Sometimes a whole people will retain a deep and unconscious resentment for real (not imagined) wrongs committed against one's nation by another people of a different culture. Perhaps I am wrong about the motivation for the resentment of the Chinese on this issue. - But Nations resemble people inasmuch as there is a "collective unconscious" as well as an individual one - at least Karl Jung postulated as much.

I think there is some legitimacy in what Stargazer wrote (above) . To wit: "...It's all destructive and it's bringing America down so China can conquer the world..."

What's in it for the Chinese to be exporting all that bloody Fentynal to the United States? Do the Chinese really intend to "conquer the world"?
    The Japanese did horrible things to the Koreans and they have never forgotten. The Koreans still remember and still harbour deep resentment and even hate in some cases.
    "In 1910, Korea was annexed by the Empire of Japan after years of war, intimidation and political machinations; the country would be considered a part of Japan until 1945. In order to establish control over its new protectorate, the Empire of Japan waged an all-out war on Korean culture."

And yet, they co-exist and even cooperate in various areas. Neither one seeks to dominate. I believe China is driven to dominate and not conquer in the classic sense. I don't believe this is driven by past conflicts such as the Opium Wars. I feel it is just hyper nationalism fueled by their political system. The Chinese have merged political, military and industrial entities into a cohesive and well tuned instrument. In many ways such a system is much superior to any other in projecting initiatives. Fentynal is just one weapon among many.

19. TopTop #11
    Stargazer

MONEY, POWER & CONTROL.That is the reason for most of the world's problems & wars. The Chinese Communist Party Ruling Elite are getting filthy rich by producing designer drugs and selling them all over the world through the black market. Then the drug cartels are buying the drugs and selling them in the United States.This is only one tool in their bag. By the way, we were not referring to Japan & Korea. This drug epidemic here in the US is in regard to the fall of America and the high rates of drug addiction. By the way, yes, alcohol abuse is very pervasive all over the world too. That's a whole other subject. We are referring to Fentanyl. Yes, it is a cohesive and well tuned long term plan by the Communist government of China. China is not a democracy and is not ruled by its people.It's ruled by the Chinese Communist Party. The Chinese people are controlled totally in every aspect of their lives all the way down to how many and what kind of children they can have. The females were at the bottom of the chain. I will not even touch that horrid subject regarding power and control. That subject is for a different thread.
    Last edited by Barry; 12-29-2019 at 01:25 PM.

20. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

21. TopTop #12
    cyberanvil

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Stargazer: View Post
    MONEY, POWER & CONTROL.That is the reason for most of the world's problems & wars. The Chinese Communist Party Ruling Elite are getting filthy rich by producing designer drugs and selling them all over the world through the black market. Then the drug cartels are buying the drugs and selling them in the United States.
    The Chinese are very creative in their production of designer drugs. Various Chinese vaping products, usually flavored, have been shown to have hazardous ingredients.
    But it shouldn't be forgotten that various drug cartels are heavily into the supplying of mind altering products.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50931204

22. Gratitude expressed by:

23. TopTop #13
    Star Man

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Stargazer: View Post
    This epidemic of drug addiction starts at the top with the FDA, Then it goes to the pharmaceutical companies along with the corrupt medical industry aka medical doctors who over prescribe and are financially rewarded for doing so.Then the medical insurance companies, medicare and medi-cal will only cover these dangerous drugs and will not pay for natural remedies or practical cures most of the time.

If you want to know why there is a drug epidemic, follow the money and see where it is going. Legal, illegal or otherwise. Whether people are homeless or not, this drug epidemic issue is killing the American people across the board. Get educated or find others who know how to remain healthy who you can trust whether it is for a fee or not. Be the change you want to see. Stay strong and become part of the solution, then you can help others to do the same.
    Dear Stargazer, The epidemic of drug addiction is a psychological problem, a problem with families, a problem with trauma, a problem with profound failures of attachment. Read up on ACEs, Adverse Childhood Experiences. Capitalism is one expression of the problem. There is a solution: 12-Step recovery programs. Many people, myself included, are put off by the "God Thing" in 12-Step. However a member does not have to believe in god to get clean. The fellowship of AA or NA or MA (Marijuana Anonymous) can be the healthy family most addicts never had. The FDA is an integral part of the problem but if adolescents were not suffering already, they would not be taking opiods to kill the pain. I am a psychotherapist who treats all manner of substance abuse, and I am also a recovering addict with 30 years free of cocaine. The FDA does not promote cocaine and pharmaceutical companies do not advertise it with TV commercials and doctors don't prescribe it. Thanks for listening. Star Man

24. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

25. TopTop #14
    Stargazer

Drug addiction or any kind of an addition is a complex issue. There are many reasons as to why someone is addicted to drugs.The solution is different for each individual. Please do not preach to me as if you have the solution. Yes, life can be stressful and painful for many justifiable reasons. I am happy for you that you are attempting to help others and were able to kick your own addiction 30 years ago.

As many of us know, some addicts want to get help, some are forced to get help, some never get help and some do not want help or think they need help. Rehab's are not always available due to the high cost that many cannot afford. Then there are many rehab's that are in disgusting environments that are not conducive to feeling better about one's life especially when someone already has low self esteem and is not feeling well or is unhealthy. It takes a lot of willpower, self determination and hard work to be able to cope effectively. Then again, many addicts cannot kick their habit or change their coping mechanisms and are stuck in their ways.Yes, many people have pain. Most people have had difficult lives of some sort with varying degrees of trauma and abuse.

Not everyone wants to go to a 12 step program. Actually the rate of success for these programs are very low. Some addicts function and some do not. Some are rich and some are poor. If a 12 step program helps someone, by all means then that is the solution for them. Doctors over prescribe drugs all the time. Take a look at the patients in hospitals, some in their own homes, nursing homes, group homes and various other venues. Then there are those individuals who are just zoned out and disconnected. They are out in the world acting and functioning like zombies. A whole other topic for another thread.

You really do not know anything about me or what I do, nor do I need to explain. I do not appreciate being addressed personally in a public venue via social media. If you have an opinion, it is best to express your viewpoint without a "Grandiose" persona without giving out unsolicited advice suggesting books to read, etc. Everyone has challenges in their lives. Yes life can be painful, more for some than for others. Whatever the reason for anyone's situation, I am hoping and praying for a better world with more love and compassion. Peace.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Star Man: View Post
    Dear Stargazer, The epidemic of drug addiction is a psychological problem,...
    Last edited by Barry; 12-31-2019 at 02:58 PM.

26. TopTop #15
    cyberanvil

Food for thought. Are we headed to Seattle? On the local scene, can this headlong rush to disaster not be more appropriately and effectively addressed?

27. Gratitude expressed by: