Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    roheti

Young family in need

Hello Friends:
    Anyone know where Andrew and Jessica can stay this week? We don’t want them homeless tonight. They are around 20 years old, and take excellent care of their baby! They are very pro-active and are looking for work, they have a good van. They have no bills, and they have free childcare. Lovely folks. Please share this post!

They are in Sebastopol area. They are extremely clean and trustworthy. I have drilled them on all options and they are doing their best. All focus is on baby, they are deeply in love. They have my on going support but I can not house them because my landlords say our septic is at mass capacity. They can shower at churches, if you have any kind of out building, please consider. They have lots of food and gear, they have food stamps and are healthy and happy!

Thank you for reading this post!
    Sonoma Strong!
    With love,
    Rose

Pls. I can meet with you and them, if you feel comfortable with them, we could go from there, I am positive you will!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    trimtrim22

Re: Young family in need

If they have not already, they should go to the Coordinated Entry access point at West County Health Centers in Sebastopol. Ask for Coordinated Entry. This will put them on the list for housing. As they have a baby, they will likely be fairly rapidly housed. But they need to get on the list for this to happen.
    ------------------
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by roheti: View Post
    Hello Friends:
    Anyone know where Andrew and Jessica can stay this week? We don’t want them homeless tonight. ...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by 4 members: