Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Qurnndin

dog shampoo-I know random

I was just looking for shampoo for my dog https://petbibles.com/shot-dog-shampoos/ and I was thinking that it seems like its so much better than our own human shampoo sometimes. Am I wrong? Many of the ingredients I see are the same things that people would put into a hair treatment. Here's the ingredients to some of the different natural types that I've seen:

1)BLUE botanicals conditioner: Purified water, green tea extract, aloe vera, jojoba oil and water softeners.

2)Dr. Jeff Werber's Aromatherapy White Willow Shed Control Shampoo: Willow, lavender, jojoba, aloe, chamomile, evening primrose, coltsfoot.

The only ingredient in all of these that I'm not sure about is the willow. That is the only ingredient I can find that I don't know if it would be good for your hair or not. But I find it weird that the rest are great. So would it be weird to wash your hair with a dog shampoo??? lol. I get into all these curious thoughts all the time so sorry if this just sounds stupid. I just thought it was interesting how many good things are in dog shampoo if you buy the right kind. I wouldn't have even thought of this if I didn't have a dog. haha.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: