Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    visionstardancer

fantastic 1 bedrm spacious furnished cottage avail march-april -  $1900

I love my home and I love my community. I have a spacious, open floor plan free standing 1 bedroom cottage on a 1 acre property near pleasant hill rd and Bodega Hwy. My home is furnished very nice and cozy and has a nice private back yard and patio. There are other people that live on the land and are awesome, helpful and respectful. This is the best of both worlds, having total privately while having other people around if you need or want anything. There is a queen size bed in the bedroom and another double sized day bed in the living room for guests or another person or a child. There is a 14x20 foot bathroom with many lovely and happy plants, a clawfoot bathtub and a shower and a wood burning stove. I also have a fantastic cat that I adore named Purrsha. She has her own cat door and is very independent while also being very loving and affectionate with out being demanding or needy. She's the best cat I've ever had and all my sub-letters have fallen in love with her. Water, garbage, recycle and internet are included and sub-letter will pay gas/electric as per usage. The rent is $2300 and I will take off $400 for plant and cat care making it $1900. I would like to find the perfect person/s that feels being here is a blessing as much as I do. Please reply to [email protected] and tell me some about yourself and your lifestyle...please include your phone number so it will be easy to contact you...

In gratitude,
    Vision
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread