Hi there. I am looking for a house-share preferably with itís own bathroom in a female household with one or possibly two other woman. I don't have a car presently because I recently had a bad car accident and would like to be automobile-free for a while. Iíd like to live within walking distance of a grocery store and cafes. I would prefer to be in or near the Downtown areas of Sebastopol or possibly Petaluma. I also like the JC Area of Santa Rosa around Orchard, Beaver and King Streets. I don't own any pets and am a quiet, clean, responsible and thoughtful housemate. I have been living in the country, but I need a new housing situation as country living does not suit my needs right now. I am looking to move by the first week of December, though I can possibly move in earlier. Open to discussing the rent amount depending on the room size and other factors. I have great landlord references, and verifiable finances.

If there was an affordable studio out there, of course I'd be open to that too, but it would also need to be within walking distance to shops, etc.

Thanks, Lisa