Hi, I am 30 year old female looking for a studio or cottage to rent in the greater Santa Rosa or Sonoma County area.

I have been sharing spaces with other kind souls for the last six years, and I am ready to have my own space. I am not in a hurry, but I am to start looking around to see what's out there.

I am looking to pay $1000-1200, upwards of $1300 for the right place! (utilities included).

I am employed full time at a beautiful, small cannabis farm, but probably going to switch to something that offers better benefits and retirement. I will go back to school at the JC in the spring or summer.

I am VERY clean, organized, respectful, and quiet. You can ask any of my references, I take extremely good care of the spaces I inhabit. If keeping your place very CLEAN is important to you, I would be a great tenant.

Hobbies and interests include herbal medicine, natural healing modalities, yoga, meditation, reading, gardening, hiking, podcasts, and making herbal salves, lotions, and tinctures.

References available!

Call/text: 7O7-236-245O
(That has letters instead of numbers for the zeros, so robo-callers can't spam me)

Email: [email protected]

Or Facebook Message me!