Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Christi Corradi
    Supporting Member

Open Studio for Kincade Event

When
    Saturday, November 9th;10:00 am - 2:00 pm
    Where Full Circle Studio, 360 Tesconi Circle, Santa Rosa
    Cost $97 Early Bird thru Nov 8, 2019
    Event Website Event Facebook Page Add to Google Calendar
    Instead of the LAVISH workshop, we are offering a FREE drop-in Open Studio event

Name:  OpenStudioGroup-copy.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  49.1 KB

A FREE DROP-INn Open Studio for adults to personally process the experience of the Kincade Fire using art will be offered and facilitated by Christi Corradi of Full Circle Studio/Art Therapy Studio.

Whether you were directly affected, evacuated, or have other reactions and feelings, everyone in our area is impacted.
    All art and craft supplies provided. No art experience is needed. Christi will provide a safe place, supervised by a certified Art Therapist. Limited guidance around the use of materials, encouragement and some sharing around 1:30 pm will be facilitated.

Therapy will not be provided at this event, but information on other resources will be available.

Christi, professional artist, Registered Art Therapist, and Life Mastery Consultant, and Full Circle Studio offered events after the 2017 fires.

“After the fear and uncertainty of being evacuated (from the 2017 fire events) and watching the fire maps, it was so grounding when I attended the open studio at Full Circle Studio. It was great to have all the supplies to just create and to be in a group of people all in the same boat. I created a piece called "Rising from Ashes with Love”, which hangs on my wall and is a touchstone for me.” ~ Barbara Stafford of Sebastopol.

For more information, contact Christi at [email protected]

ABOUT YOUR FACILITATOR, CHRISTI CORRADI

Christi is no stranger to guiding others to transform their lives in amazing ways.

She LOVES guiding her clients to discover and express their own personal inner Masterpiece - the unique gift each one of us has - and sharing it with the world (even if it's "just" your family and friends.)
She's a paradigm-busting dynamo! And mostly, she wants it to be FUN!

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    Last edited by Christi Corradi; 11-02-2019 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Change focus if event due to recent fire
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email