When
    Sunday, October 27th;1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
    Where Gazebo Picnic Area, Ragle Ranch Park, Sebastopol
    Cost FREE!
    Add to Google Calendar

Name:  Waccopicnic 2019 Invite 500 .jpg
Views: 1567
Size:  393.6 KB
    I hope you'll join us Sunday, October 27th, from 1-5: 30 pm for our 13th Annual Community Picnic as we step out from behind our computers to gather once again in the real world and meet each other!

The main event will be our amazing Introduction circle at 3pm where everybody gets a chance to say a few words (up to 15-20 seconds) about anything you'd like. It's sort of a mini-post. This is a great opportunity for everybody to see who you are and put a face to your posts and the posts you read.

I am delighted to say that our County Supervisor, Lynda Hopkins will be joining us! Lynda will speak at the opening of our circle and then take some questions.

Please bring a healthy dish to share. Kids, friends, instruments, and pets on leashes are also welcome. You're also welcome to bring your flyers with a paperweight. We'll have a keg of Lagunitas beer!

Help with set up, name tags, keeping the potluck tidy, and cleanup would be most appreciated!

Please bring your own picnicware so we can reduce the waste!

You are welcome to offer free samples or your services (such as massage or other bodywork, counseling, etc.) along with a tip/gratitude bowl, but without a suggested donation. I also welcome flyers and tabling from non-profits and political activists and campaigns.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

Barry
    Last edited by Barry; 09-24-2019 at 10:19 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: