Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DivineLightBeing

Hospice nurse+care giver couple looking for place to live -  2000 + or -

My sweet heart Ananda and I are looking to merge our lives. We are clean, fun, resourceful, quiet, creative, conscious couple with sweet disposition and we have a very loving 10 yrs old bichon frise who is also very sociable. We both work part time (semi retired) We have lived in community setting in the past and we do well around like minded people. We love gardening and being in nature on the outskirts of town.

Possible scenarios:
    We could purchase a small piece of land to put a new manufactured home.
    We could rent a two bedroom setting in the country or a large one bedroom close to 1000 sq ft.
    We can support an elderly couple and provide care in exchange for some rent.
    We could be property managers (Ananda had a landscape business before becoming a nurse and I owned a flower shop for decades.... I also have been a successful RB&B host and can help with this venue....)
    We could manage the care of several individuals (I has an ARF license for 8 yrs - Adult Residential Facility)
    We could rent to own
    We are open to all possibilities
    Please contact through call or text Marie 707-334-3490
    My website: www.ConsciousAgingCommunity.Org
    A
    nanda is an avid and talented flute player.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by DivineLightBeing; 09-13-2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Better language
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email