Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sedna

Compact Luxury: Pet Friendly, 2 Bedroom in Graton Community -  $2000

Compact Luxury: Pet Friendly, 2 Bedroom in Graton Community

Available October 1

Gorgeous two bedroom home with slate entry, pale maple pergo floors throughout; in the bathroom, the deep jacuzzi tub is surrounded with golden onyx tile; in the kitchen, granite counters top maple cabinets. Electric cooktop, microwave oven, refrigerator; on-demand hot water heater, washer and dryer hook ups. There is a gas fireplace in the living room and natural gas heat in the upstairs bedrooms, which view the hills to the west. Two story, bright and airy, this serene retreat is about 850 +/- square feet, and sits in the midst of the Graton community, in a quiet neighborhood.

The private landscaped and securely fenced yard includes a fountain and patio. A magical place for the right person, and WELL BEHAVED PETS WHO ARE NEUTERED/SPAYED ARE WELCOME! There is off street parking (not covered).

No smoking on the property.

A one year lease is required. Please bring:

(download, complete, bring copy with you)
    References will be checked!I am offering a lovely, quiet place to live; I endeavor to be the kind of landlord I would want!

Rent is $2,000 per month; includes water, sewer, garbage, internet, cable TV, and yard care.
    You have to go through the first bedroom to get to the second.

A short walk brings you to the popular Underwood Restaurant and the Willowood Cafe. One short block away is the bike path that goes from Forestville to Santa Rosa.

I will be showing the property by appointment.
    Please call my voicemail at 823 508
    5 and tell me when you would like to be there; and your name and number (if you call from a cell phone, state your number twice: I get messages saying "Call me at 292...789" and those calls cannot be returned!) I do have to give the outgoing tenants 24 hour notice. The house will be repainted after the current tenants move out.

Note: after these photos were taken, the lawn was destroyed. Since we go in cycles of drought, the lawn will be replaced with decomposed granite. The perimeter plants are still going strong, and the cherry tree is now as tall as the house (and usually produces more cherries than we and the birds and squirrels can eat)!

Application can be found here

Lots of photos here: https://lifeisagardenofdogs.blogspot.com/

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 09-13-2019 at 12:23 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread