Dear Community, After a devastating stroke during the Santa Rosa fires, my brave and beloved mother passed away this spring. And after a year and a half as her dedicated primary care manager, I am worn out and mending my body, spirit and heart. I am seeking a quiet sanctuary to call home where l can rest, repair and heal.

I am seeking a mold free, private studio rental in peaceful and quiet location. However, if we are the right match, lím also open to a room in a house share with other women. Will consider sublets or short term options if needed. Due to current driving limitations from a back injury, I need to stay very close to either Central Santa Rosa or Downtown Sebastopol.

I am a mature female in my late 30ís, and an integrative counselor and health advocate. I appreciate and practice compassionate communication (NVC trained) and have a natural orientation toward collaborative living with humans, animals and our environment. I have daily meditation and movement practices, and currently spend much of my time recovering from a back injury ensued while taking care of my mother. I enjoy reading and spending time in nature. When lím more able bodied, I love to garden, hike and dance. Although presently limited in my sitting/driving/standing capacity, a flight of stairs is doable. I donít have pets, but enjoy living on a property with gentle animal friends. I am a quiet, respectful and attentive tenant. Seeking $800-$1200/month.

So much gratitude in advance for sharing this post with your neighbors, friends and networks to connect me with any magical matches out there! Thank you!