Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    KIM NEWICK

Housemate wanted very cool cottage in kenwood, female 40's 50's or 60's -  850.00

Really cool house. I am looking for a housemate in her 40's, 50's or 60's. the room is located in the back of the house with a view of the garden, 2 windows. I love gardening so it's well kept with many flowers, fruit trees and veggies. The back yard is set up with a hot tub, out door bed and patio. the house is a two bed room with one bath with tub and closets in between the bed rooms which affords privacy. I have an indoor outdoor kitty, she is very talkative. there is a kitchen, living room with a wood burning stove and laundry room. no garage or extra storage though. cable and wi-fi through out. This area of Kenwood is a small flat neighborhood in the middle of Sonoma valley vineyards. 20 minutes to Sonoma, 15 min to Santa Rosa 25 min. to Sabastapol. I am an artist and member of the Burning Man community. I am looking for a like minded person to share this home with not a tenant ie. person that just stays in their room. The living room has furniture but I am willing to move it out to make room for yours. I am kind and considerate, well versed living with a roommate. Please call Kim on my house phone 7072829082 1st, last @ 200 deposit
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email