Hello! Do you work or visit Kenwood, Boyes Springs, Sonoma? Or Calistoga, St. Helena? Would you like to share a home with 2 women who are healthy, live simply, enjoy life, and are eco-conscious? We're West County in spirit, and would welcome a person with similar values.
The house is 3 1/2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths, with nice kitchen, laundry room, living room, patio and beautiful garden full of many diverse plants, sun & shade, and views of hills nearby. it's a friendly, good neighborhood, and it's easy to walk, bike or drive to markets, parks, trails and library.
the 2 rooms for rent are offered as a whole, and have a connecting bathroom. Benefits of renting 2 for the price of 1 are spaciousness and additional privacy, and options to create a workspace, or a meditation/yoga room, a little living room or studio, or even a storage space if needed. Our house is pretty quiet and very comfortable.
I'm an Art Therapist and I love making art! My housemate works 4 days a week and hopes to retire soon. We both like sharing as well as having our own space, and both of us love music, good food, cats (there are 2) reading, the ocean, cultivating kindness and learning to live in connection with all beings.
rent is $1100 monthly, Security deposit is $500. 1st, last, and deposit to move in, and will be available Oct. 1st, possibly a week sooner.
please call/text Christy 707-480-0770 or Gayle 707-293-3361