Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Lunagrrl

Part time Nanny work for live-in trade in spacious Graton home -  negotiable

hi, thank you for your interest in my unique offering:
    part time Nanny work for live-in trade in spacious Graton home

I want to spell out the bones of this position as some folks have not fully understood the offering. a straight trade: living-in and utilities (and laundry) for part time, 3 evenings a week of twin care.

The space for trade is beautifully lit with lots of natural light, it is over 300 square feet and comprises the entire upstairs- so you would have a lot of physical and sound privacy. The upstairs has a good size sitting/living room with 8 foot closet, own full bath with sky lights, a bed room/area, a large storage closet and because it is the upstairs there are 'extra' nooks created by the dormers. The caregiver's space can be furnished with a comfy queen bed, couch, tv, book shelves. I can offer additional evenings for pay/cash BUT I expect you would have other work too, go to school or?

I need someone to care for my twins while I am at work- ideally you would move in prior to my maternity leave ending. please have references- both professional caregiving and housing.

house is non-smoking and pet free
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email